Thanks for these new pieces of craftsmanship.

The Ashara has so many combinations, it looks like my backpack will explode with all items from the container, thanks a lot for your hard work of all these pieces.

The pictures from Nightasy Bondage looks hot, unfortunately the esp is missing for an ingame test.

More time for the Ashara combinations :D

Lady Bat:  <------has Been Added

w00t! One of my favorites all time! Thanks! I gotta show ya a screenie taken during my latest wild romp .. I was putting off doing the Dark Brotherhood until someone posted an Astrid replacer on Nexus.  I'm sure you can identify all the pieces shown. Lustmord is so hot with that red iridescence .. I will try to get a better pic of the Hood .. later. :)

post-281872-0-41679800-1433789925_thumb.jpg

btw, when you sneak with a bow and take a shot in 1st person the lady bat gloves clip a whole lot >.< ! Not a deal-breaker for me but just sayin'

your very welcome buddy!!!  

Very nice man  I really like your mash-up very cool!!!  :D

I will say though you can see the red Iridescence through the Boots & gloves!! 

sorry about that,  I'll see what I can do about the clipping  :dodgy:

Welcome back my friend I was right there with ya about a month ago where My operating system had a major melt down & I had to re-install EVERYTHING as well,  so I really know your pain man.... Good Luck with "ALL" the updates, it will take what seems forever, but once that's done.... come join the fun!!!!!  LOL :D

for some weird reason i cant you send any PM, so in short, thanks alot for the PotW, i found some glitches, parts not showing up, but thats a tiny drop on a melting stone compared to all the work you put into it. i would prefer to PM this to you, but system says you havent configured mails or such. sorry for dragging this into here.

it's no problem perhaps I need to clean out my PM box it's a bit flooded atm I just haven't had much time to attend to maintenance..

make a list of all that's not showing & i'll address them & re upload the fixed version....  please!!! :D

Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you've been doing. Very few other custom bodies have the amount of outfits available compared to what you've modified. I was also wondering, that since you were kind enough to share your body and skeleton, that you might be willing to share the ECE for a few of your girls? I specifically like the girl in your latest post and the blonde in the Black Rose armor. I understand if you don't really want to share, but I'd appreciate it ;). Thanks

Well I wouldn't mind sharing my other presets but unfortunately I lost everything when my hdd failed, & as for the girl in the black rose, her name is Aria, & I do have to apologize but she is private, & she will always remain private even long after I am through playing skyrim. I have had her since the Ninghiem race came out, I at one point wanted to make her at least a follower but I couldn't get any help on how to make a Ninghiem follower, I can make a regular follower no problem, but a Ninghiem is a bit more complicated.  so I gave up on making followers. besides there is a plethora of them everywhere. some good some bad & some Kick Ass...   but that's besides the point.

But thank you for showing interest in my presets, I am going to try making another hottie, if I can & if it's a good one I'll release the preset.  :D

wow... fast work on the new merta ... thx bud...  I still say you need ya own page though..  :P  would get lot more clicks me thinks.. ive no idea how hard that would be to do mind you , re-upload all stuff would be a hassle enough I guess , would be for me on shitty upload speed I have :( or I would volunteer ..