:)

i feel honored and humbled to see an "Armor" named after my new char... even better, a very hot one :)

thanks alot, zquad :)) (created her after my blue-haired one reached L89 and it got a tad boring.. and i wanted to try out a size100 demon-fet char to get rid of the clipping of several stuff)

and i know the similarity of the names may be accidential... well, mine is named after Celia Blanco... google knows her. dunno about the armor here.

Thankyou again, and in 10 days i take an eternal break from skyrim due to FO4 but until then i enjoy my lady as good as i can, thanks to you and all the modders out here which made more of that great demon-fet body.

Thank you to zquad, demonhunter, and all the others :)

post-355503-0-14263800-1446311697_thumb.jpg

Your welcome!!  I am going to continue modding for skyrim, untill I can learn how to mod FO4, then I'll retire Skyrim, & work on FO4 stuff, but that will take awhile, so don't fret yet, it'll probably take me another half to a year to learn how to mod FO4, it took me a year & a half to learn how to mod Skyrim..

anyways the Dress looks really good on your character.  :D

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Well I loved Skyrim when it first came out. Love it even more now that I've found LL. Gotta say love your work Demonhunter and Zquad ( and everybody else on LL) Always liked the 7B stuff... but Demonfet is just totally aweesoommmmeeee. Makes the game so much more interesting. Kinda new to this stuff... but learning as I go along.

I really like the skin by Honey Vanity (Barbarian Skin HV Skin Suite).   Looks really cool with Demonfet... but the LABIA looks off.  I think its the colour not matching? Would you guys mind giving me some advise on wether or not I can fix it or point me in the right direction of what I'd need to do to tidy it up and get it to match. Total newbie to this... but not afraid to have a go and totally fuck it up completely. lol

Kind Regards :)

Kenny

Hey All,

Well I loved Skyrim when it first came out. Love it even more now that I've found LL. Gotta say love your work Demonhunter and Zquad ( and everybody else on LL) Always liked the 7B stuff... but Demonfet is just totally aweesoommmmeeee. Makes the game so much more interesting. Kinda new to this stuff... but learning as I go along.

I really like the skin by Honey Vanity (Barbarian Skin HV Skin Suite).   Looks really cool with Demonfet... but the LABIA looks off.  I think its the colour not matching? Would you guys mind giving me some advise on wether or not I can fix it or point me in the right direction of what I'd need to do to tidy it up and get it to match. Total newbie to this... but not afraid to have a go and totally fuck it up completely. lol

Kind Regards :)

Kenny

Hey Welcome to LL & thanks for the Kudos to DemonHunter & I, it's much appreciated.   :D

As for the Texture, it's probably because the Textures you are using Does NOT have the Labia Texture added to it, if you would like it attached either send me a link to the Texture Mod or send me these body textures----> femalebody_1, femalebody_1_msnfemalebody_1_sfemalebody_1_sk & I will add the Labia Texture to any Body texture you like.

Guest Mogie56

Top of the main page (big green box) has a link to the archive,loverslab, click it, then go into skyrim adult mods and search DemonFET easy peasy LOL but be quick, it's only going to be up for a limited time as I understand it.

Guys... what can I say :) Skyrim is sooooo much better with a nice looking Labia! lol. Well happy. Didnt quite expect you to do that. Was expecting 3 days+ of research and google'ing to work out how to do it... thinking you would pass on some info only.

But you did it for me... What can I say but a BIG THANKS. You guys are amazing. Cheers. Really appreciated.

Kind Regards,

KingKenny

Your Very Welcome it wasn't all that hard to do.. once you know how to do it after that it's pretty easy it only took me I think 15 mins tops to do the whole mod but if your wanting to learn how to do it, I can probably work up a tutorial on how. there is no tutorials I have found online on how to add the Labia to body textures. I have extensively looked Demon Hunter & I brain stormed one evening on how to do it & we finally figured it out.

Due to the Roll back of the Web Site some of my uploaded outfits were deleted So I finally got around to re-uploading them the Outfits I re-uploaded are.... 

Bridal Set:

Hunting Grounds:

&

Amiella:   But Amiella Has been updated with some additional Textures for the Skirt.

Also..

Armored Bikini: <-----Has Been Added

• 2 weeks later...

Wish you a happy new year and thanks for the new outfit.

I had to change some files to use them ingame:

- the nif-file from the dress use bodyslot 46 in the esp the slot is 49

- the armor thong c use the armor addon DressCAA instead of ThongCAA

Have a great year and i hope to see all your next outfits :D.

Guest Mogie56

Sweet Lolita: <-----Has Been Added

Ha Ha just found these in 7BO and thought I'd check in here and sure enough here they are (((NICE))).

Just redid skyrim, it was getting really bad with ctd's etc. had 244 active mods. now I'm down to 100 LOL.

@ Sousuke71

I am sorry about the mess up with the Dress C, & The Thong C But no matter what I did or how many times I redid the Whole .esp those 2 pieces kept fucking up in the Creation kit, As soon as I changed from slot 46 the creation kit would change it to slot 52 & visa Versa, trust me I got very frustrated with it so I said "Fuck It".... LOL.  So either someone can fix it for me or everyone will just have to live with it. sorry!!! :blush:

@ Mogie

I seen this so I had to have it!!!  I am very glad you came here seeking it knowing your chances might be slim But know & behold it was there ready & waiting.

I like it when that happens...  :D  :D

I am sorry Guys/Gals But I could not convert the High Heel shoes, They are attached to CBBE Feet & High Heels is something I have no clue how to convert. BUT ifsomeone has the knowledge to convert high heels Please could you convert them. if not that's OK.

Guest Mogie56

Don't know why and it's no biggie, easy enough to fix myself but the dresses weren't showing up for me (my game is always weird) so I brought them up in NifScope and converted BSDismemberment to NISkinInstance and they show up now. and boy do they look HOT, I'm liking these a lot :) the pervert I am LMAO.

Your Very Welcome it wasn't all that hard to do.. once you know how to do it after that it's pretty easy it only took me I think 15 mins tops to do the whole mod but if your wanting to learn how to do it, I can probably work up a tutorial on how. there is no tutorials I have found online on how to add the Labia to body textures. I have extensively looked Demon Hunter & I brain stormed one evening on how to do it & we finally figured it out.

Hey guys :) Happy New Year to all. Been working myself (and still am). Yeah any Tutorials to add a Labia to Body Textures would be cool :) No rush just when you get 5 mins. I got loads of work on so I cant mess about with anything at the moment.

I was looking at trying to maybe help convert some outfits. Been googling. Any Suggestions or recommendations? I saw an earlier post regarding

Clothing Converter Lattice Library

Havent used or tried it yet. Anybody know if its a good tool to use?

Kind Regards,

Kingkenny

Hey Happy New Year to ALL of you I had a great new Years... or should I say Christmas, I got Lots of goodies sadly nothing PC related but hey that's ok..

I will be releasing a few more outfits here within the next few days so keep an eye out for them.

@ KingKenny

I will see what I can do about getting a tutorial made up for ya & I'll have to include the Labia Textures as the tutorial would be useless without source material..

As for helping with conversions.... I totally Welcome the Help But FYI I ONLY use Blender.. well for now anyways, I know how to use 3DSMAX but it's easier for me on X-Blender 2.49 & how to explain the Details so for Now I will only offer support for X-Blender 2.49  & I have a tutorial already made up for it... Here----> Blender Tutorial

But I also hear that BodySlide & Outfit Studio is another great program to use although I have not used it yet.