@ BringtheNoise

Very Awesome Job on your "Dark Fire Witch" conversion Buddy!!

I hope you don't mind but I added this to my Download section so if your link gets lost then they can find it on the main Page, I know there are others you have done & i'll have to either go find them again or if you could perhaps PM me the links & I'll add them. Only if your ok with that??

72850_2015_03_11_00003.png72850_2015_03_11_00007.png72850_2015_03_11_00011.png72850_2015_03_11_00012.png72850_2015_03_11_00013.png

As for the piercings I'll have to check 'em out!! :)

unfortunately My Piercings Will "NOT" have HDT Physics I have no idea how to add Physics to armor, The Demon Fet body was already weighted for HDT so that's a step I never had to do but armor is a whole different Beast.

I weight paint with Mesh Rigger ( http://kgtools.org/) That is Garra6's toolset.

Load the body you want into the \Folderwhere you install kgtools\Mesh Rigger\template\ (mine is on the B drive so its B:\Skyrim Tools\KGTools\Mesh Rigger\template).

Place the file/files you want to weight paint into the \Mesh Rigger\target\ folder.

Run Mesh Rigger, at the top left click on FILE, then "Template Option" then "Select Template Mesh" it should open strait to the template folder. Choose the reference you are using (in this case place the Demonfet Female body 1 in that folder and choose it).

Next click on File, this time choose the targets "Target Options" then "Process Selected Meshes Only" and choose the files you want to copy the DF1's weights onto.

Note: I actually created a single nif in my template folder that has the UUNP HDT body, hands, and feet. And set all of my targets to the uunp/cbbe base shape before I have mesh rigger do the weight painting.

Then hit the start button at the bottom left of the Mesh Rigger pop up. It will read the template nif/mesh/skeleton then come back with a second box asking which bones you want to copy (I usually just do copy all bones, this gets regular and bounce bones all at once). Then hit okay It will take a while but you can watch the progress in the command window that pops up.

Once the weight painting is complete the new nif will be located in the \Mesh Rigger\Output folder. And your done weight painting.

By Default Mesh Rigger will leave existing bones in place if they are not included in the reference (like skirt bones). You can tell mesh rigger to delete all the bones before you start the process but any bone that is not included in the reference will be lost....

I use the Python Portable version. To get it running you will need to download the full version of KGtools Portable 32bit (or something like that) then updated to the lastest. Unpacked and updated the Python Portable version of KGtools is only 30 something megs.

FYI for anyone that wants UUNP armors in a Demonfet Shape....Demonfet is a preset for the UUNP Bodyslide package.

The following link is a UUNP search in the Armor section on Skyrim Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?src_order=2&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=uunp&src_language=0&src_cat=54&src_showadult=1&page=1&pUp=1

How to build Demonfet armor shapes in Bodyslide.

Download Bodyslide from Nexus (install the uunp part as it is an option on install).

Download the different UUNP conversion sets that have been created (and any original armor sets they call on).

Start up bodyslide and set the body/outfit (top left corner) to one of 3 types: Unified UNP, Unified UNP HDT, or Unified UNP Special.

Set the Preset to: UUNP Demonfet (will set the low body to Demonfet 0, and set the high body to Demonfet 100).

In the Groups section (top center) click on the down arrow and select the groups you want to build.

Once you have the groups you want to build selected hit okay.

Down at the bottom left click on "batch build" and let Bodyslide run.

The Bellow screeen shot is how I currently have bodyslide setup and the groups I choose to build (which I did just to see how long it would take).

post-321913-0-51932700-1442751973_thumb.jpg

With the groups (in the image on the right side) selected I did a batch build and built 520 pieces (divide 6 and that comes out to around 86 armors, the CT77 sets are Gamefever's UUNP conversion of CronoTriggers CBBE Vanilla Skimpy Armor set). It took about 10 minutes to build all 520 pieces for my system (which is an old AMD A8 3850 2.9Ghz quad core).

Zquad1 I've got a request. Jordick did a 7base set of the Angelic Armor. Most of it was easy to convert over to Demonfet. But there are one or 2 meshes in the torso part that were completely mangled (they are mangled in Jordick's version) and I can't seam to find the original version (to try and un mangle the parts).

The main one that is mangles is an amulet that hangs between the breasts (I'm guessing its suppose to be a cross, but its so mangled that I can't really tell Tis not a cross but some kind of flowery shape...).

post-321913-0-98715700-1442751954_thumb.jpg

That shot is the Angelic Armor being worn by Serana (BVFE - Serana UNP -converted to uunp special demonfet and weight set to 100).

What I would like is to make a version of that in Black as well (aka a Fallen Angel) and keep it just as naughty.... Which would look nice with the Alu Fiend Cambion mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44892-alu-fiend-and-cambion/).

The problem with that is I created a set of dark textures to use as an alternate, but they actually don't show in game for the breast covering bit, and some of the other stuff (may be the way the nifs are set to have a transparency combined with the textures when turned black).

Anyhow I've pack up a DF conversion Jordick's set (including the black textures that I made), so could you take a look at it (it does come with a bow, arrows, and a sword... but I usually don't touch those in game).

Maybe once you done with it you can add it to your main section (with a media fire download like the rest of your stuff).

Note: The Halo comes from the "Angelic Halo and demonic Horns" mod off of nexus - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11005/?

The Stockings and Garter Belt come from the SinBlood Velvet Rose armor set (there is a unpc version on halo's site).

Not sure where the garter straps come from, but they are nice enough.

Not sure where the wings on the shoes, or the angel wings come from originally (seen them in a couple of sets).

The torso seems to be a mix and match of different pieces (I think the cloth bits are from the eternal elven or something like that). May need to clean up the mesh shapes on the cloth (I think they got distorted when I moved them).

You can google "Angelic Armor and Weapons - 7B Bombshell BBP.rar" for the original version (I can't find the link in Jordic's Blog page).

Found the original ... going to take a look at the bits http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-37.html

Doh looking in the original versions meshes the 0 body is a cbbe shape and the 1 body is something completely screwed up (they vertex count is not even the same between the two). Jordick probably used the 0 as a reference and went from cbbe to bombshell which distorted the flower bit.

....And other shit I need to do....

I also need to Pack up the reworks for Colorful Magic armors (pretty much all the females armors have been redone to a Demonfet high weight as that mod only has a high weight option), and the Daedra of Cold Harbour goodies...

Oh and probably pack up a rework of the Serana (cause I switch the skins over to mature skin young, and the meshes over to a demonfet uunp special set).

Those will probably be just the specific meshes and any updated textures that I used... as the original mods are very large.

Okay I think I have the torso piece solved....

I Used the original as a base (it was a cbbe shape with breast sh slider at 60, breast width slider at -50, and butt slider at 100). Once I reveresed that to the default cbbe/uunp shape, I then deleted the base body out and duplicated the uunp body into the Cuirass (named it Demonfet_HDT).

Oh yeah I reapplied breast, butt, and belly weights to all parts.... so hopefully it will not clip (crosses fingers).

Once that was done I then morphed the torso piece into the DF0 and DF1 sizes (saving as Cuirass_0 and Cuirass_1).

Then I had to open each those nifs and load the object data for that little jewel hanging in between the breast to un mangle it and saved again (outfit studio is good about being able to load an obj file as slider data for a single part, then just use the move shape function to place it in the correct location).

So Here is v2 (I haven't had time to test it in game yet, god I hope they work).... I'll leave the first version in the above post, until I've had a chance to make sure this version works correctly.

Angelic Armor and Weapons - Demonfet HDT v2.7z

And yeah the Garter is the same from Sin Bloods Velvet Rose (Although I like Halo's version where the clips are separated from the garter belt).

The Stockings are probably also from a version of the Velvet rose, but the UV map is different from the set Halo converted.  Halo's conversion has the stocking texture as part with the panty texture (even though they are 2 different nif's). Halo's UV has the stocking at a slight angle in the middle of the texture. The uv for the stocking in the Angelic set starts at the top of the texture and moves down to about 3/4 of the texture. Irony Both Halo's and the Angelic stockings stop at about where a boot would start (does not go to covering the foot).

What can I say... I've been playing with stockings that cover the foot, and full Pantyhose sets that go from the toe's all the way to the hip over the last week or two...

Why: Cause I like those silky bits with the beautiful lace patterns (or fishnet patterns when required)... I am a sucker for stockings and garter belt (garter straps are good too).

Anyway I've tossed some stocking meshes and stuff in the uunp thread (fuk if I know where in that thread though)... but they were mostly weighted for uunp not for the tbbp demonfet weights. So they clip at places even if the mesh lines up fine in Blender, Bodyslide, Max (the weights are different for the thigh, pelvis, calf, and feet).

To be honest... Cell, and crew worked the piss out of the weights for UUNP so that it wouldn't bend funny when doing multiple poses (thank Guk for constantly pointing out where the weights could be improved). And I'ld wager UUNP HDT weights are actually better the Demonfet's... But that is just my opinion on that subject.

Also while I was packing up stuff in 7zip's, and thinking about garter belts, stockings, and other naughty bits...

How about some of Halo's conversion's Converted over to Demonfet?
https://mega.nz/#!ihwSlJ5D!Mb7olmBfKVjI_1xh6yFG4h8a3SUaqhP1Eu9wvGPUcRQ
Hmmm lets see I think that pack contains the Sin Blood Velvet Rose, Sin Blood Lethal Majesty, Halo's tumblr gifts, and Backsteppo PE Dress ( That dress is probably a conversion from FO3/FNV, but I could be wrong)....

Note: I cheated like a mofo on the Halo stuff as I left the UNPCM body inside but I changed it to a Demonfet shape and applied HDT weights to them.... it works, doesn't clip (or I didn't see it clip and I make the characters jump, run, and do all kinds of crazy combat while wearing skimpy outfits).

Now back on the subject of a Fallen Angel.

I've been doing some mix'n and match'n... retexture'n... brow beat'n and about have a torso, boots, and gauntlet set ready.

The Torso is a mix of HN66's Goth Bra, Thong, Tattoo's, Collar, and probably something else. Along with the Jewelry from Xuniana's UN7B set (retextures by me just cause).

Torso - Combo shots of Front and Back, then a Close up of the bits....

post-321913-0-15646400-1442785083_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-94331000-1442785127_thumb.jpg

The Gauntlets are The nails and hands from the Angelic set (nails pointed to new texture), with the Goth Bracelets from HN66's Litherian race.

post-321913-0-81018700-1442786369_thumb.jpg

The Boots are also from HN66's Litherian set (just loved the idea of retexturing the spikes with a fire texture).

post-321913-0-93443300-1442786250_thumb.jpg

Anyhow that is all very very alpha (need to move all the textures to a single folder location, and make a high and low for the gauntlets and boots). 

Things still to do.... I need to hunt down a naughty fishnet texture that will work with the stockings....

And find a set of spiked arm bands for the armband bit.

The Halo is easy, cause the same pack that the Angelic set pulled from has a burning halo in it :wacko:

Skirt... I'm think I may just do a blatant rip of the Mertta Assassin on cause that would look pretty good (hell I'ld probably use that stocking and garter set if they weren't one piece, cause that has panties in the texture as well)....

Post 701... This should be fun.

I've been tinkering with Crazy Bump (google it)... neat little program that can make normal maps from what ever image you throw at it.

post-321913-0-04434300-1443109725_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-87654600-1443109731_thumb.jpg post-321913-0-79645100-1443109863_thumb.jpg

And I've been playing with the Resource files from Glorious Perspiration....

The end result...

Well I added a tattoo set to to the diffuse map, and a added some sweat to the normal map (oh and I added a labia to the diffuse and the normal already had it in there cause it was Zquad's modified version that was in the Caramel skin set)....

The end result a Tanned and Tattoo'd texture set that looks great sweating to the skyrim tune of Kill thy Bandit (or anything that gets in your way).

Modified Glorious Perspiration UNP.7z

Images were taking inside and outside the Q World mod (not the greatest lighting and definitly not a safe for work photo shoot area mod, but l don't care about that shit)....

ENB is realvision or something like that along with Tamriel reloaded HD textures sets. Outfit is Merta Assassin (Fishnet version).

Armor/outfit, q world mod, tamriel reloaded hd, etc are not included (TR HD is like 1.2GB's compressed if not more).... so yeah just a skin set.

If you want to look at the original version it can be found on Nexus @ this url http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58116/?

Note: I did include the tattoo's in a separate folder. It is in a Paint.net format (2 layers).

Okay I think I have the torso piece solved....

I Used the original as a base (it was a cbbe shape with breast sh slider at 60, breast width slider at -50, and butt slider at 100). Once I reveresed that to the default cbbe/uunp shape, I then deleted the base body out and duplicated the uunp body into the Cuirass (named it Demonfet_HDT).

Oh yeah I reapplied breast, butt, and belly weights to all parts.... so hopefully it will not clip (crosses fingers).

Once that was done I then morphed the torso piece into the DF0 and DF1 sizes (saving as Cuirass_0 and Cuirass_1).

Then I had to open each those nifs and load the object data for that little jewel hanging in between the breast to un mangle it and saved again (outfit studio is good about being able to load an obj file as slider data for a single part, then just use the move shape function to place it in the correct location).

So Here is v2 (I haven't had time to test it in game yet, god I hope they work).... I'll leave the first version in the above post, until I've had a chance to make sure this version works correctly.

attachicon.gifAngelic Armor and Weapons - Demonfet HDT v2.7z

And yeah the Garter is the same from Sin Bloods Velvet Rose (Although I like Halo's version where the clips are separated from the garter belt).

The Stockings are probably also from a version of the Velvet rose, but the UV map is different from the set Halo converted.  Halo's conversion has the stocking texture as part with the panty texture (even though they are 2 different nif's). Halo's UV has the stocking at a slight angle in the middle of the texture. The uv for the stocking in the Angelic set starts at the top of the texture and moves down to about 3/4 of the texture. Irony Both Halo's and the Angelic stockings stop at about where a boot would start (does not go to covering the foot).

What can I say... I've been playing with stockings that cover the foot, and full Pantyhose sets that go from the toe's all the way to the hip over the last week or two...

Why: Cause I like those silky bits with the beautiful lace patterns (or fishnet patterns when required)... I am a sucker for stockings and garter belt (garter straps are good too).

Anyway I've tossed some stocking meshes and stuff in the uunp thread (fuk if I know where in that thread though)... but they were mostly weighted for uunp not for the tbbp demonfet weights. So they clip at places even if the mesh lines up fine in Blender, Bodyslide, Max (the weights are different for the thigh, pelvis, calf, and feet).

To be honest... Cell, and crew worked the piss out of the weights for UUNP so that it wouldn't bend funny when doing multiple poses (thank Guk for constantly pointing out where the weights could be improved). And I'ld wager UUNP HDT weights are actually better the Demonfet's... But that is just my opinion on that subject.

The Skirt don't show when i equip it.

Thanks for posting the chainmail Love some of Human natures stuff can't wait to try it out

Also while I was packing up stuff in 7zip's, and thinking about garter belts, stockings, and other naughty bits...

Hmmm lets see I think that pack contains the Sin Blood Velvet Rose, Sin Blood Lethal Majesty, Halo's tumblr gifts, and Backsteppo PE Dress ( That dress is probably a conversion from FO3/FNV, but I could be wrong)....

Note: I cheated like a mofo on the Halo stuff as I left the UNPCM body inside but I changed it to a Demonfet shape and applied HDT weights to them.... it works, doesn't clip (or I didn't see it clip and I make the characters jump, run, and do all kinds of crazy combat while wearing skimpy outfits).

I've been doing some mix'n and match'n... retexture'n... brow beat'n and about have a torso, boots, and gauntlet set ready.

The Torso is a mix of HN66's Goth Bra, Thong, Tattoo's, Collar, and probably something else. Along with the Jewelry from Xuniana's UN7B set (retextures by me just cause).

attachicon.gifFallen Angel.jpg attachicon.gifFallen Angel Torso Close up.jpg

The Gauntlets are The nails and hands from the Angelic set (nails pointed to new texture), with the Goth Bracelets from HN66's Litherian race.

attachicon.gifFallen Angel Gauntlets.jpg

The Boots are also from HN66's Litherian set (just loved the idea of retexturing the spikes with a fire texture).

attachicon.gifFallen Angel Boots.jpg

Anyhow that is all very very alpha (need to move all the textures to a single folder location, and make a high and low for the gauntlets and boots). 

Things still to do.... I need to hunt down a naughty fishnet texture that will work with the stockings....

The Halo is easy, cause the same pack that the Angelic set pulled from has a burning halo in it :wacko:

Skirt... I'm think I may just do a blatant rip of the Mertta Assassin on cause that would look pretty good (hell I'ld probably use that stocking and garter set if they weren't one piece, cause that has panties in the texture as well)....

any chance you're going to share the boots and gauntlet /wrist bracer things when you're done /crosses flanges 

Thanks for posting the chainmail Love some of Human natures stuff can't wait to try it out

attachicon.gifFallen Angel.jpg attachicon.gifFallen Angel Torso Close up.jpg

attachicon.gifFallen Angel Gauntlets.jpg

attachicon.gifFallen Angel Boots.jpg

any chance you're going to share the boots and gauntlet /wrist bracer things when you're done /crosses flanges 

Hmmm... guess who deleted a folder without making a backup.

Strangely enough I was having problems with HN66's Litheria stuff. For some reason when I imported it into Max 2012 and exported as nif it was messing up the files and giving me a headache.

In the end, I went with a different approach and just made Fire type retextures for the regular outfit (and created a second set of nifs with "Fallen" in the nif name and have them pointed to the retextures.

Now, I need to open the esp in the CK and add the new items in, along with the creation list (so you can make them at the forge), and upgrade list (so they can be tempered).

When I do that I'll probably lower the amount of material that is required to make and temper the original outfit as well.

Eventually I'll get back around to breaking the Litheria stuff, but it will probably be for UUNP (which should be fine as UUNP includes a demonfet shape as an output option).... But I'm kinda burned out on mucking with skyrim stuff so I'm taking it easy and just playing around with the game and other games then playing with meshes when I feel like it....

Hmmm where to stick this?

BlackLaceMiniDress - Demonfet (and UUNP resources included).7z

Lets see... it comes in Pink, Black, White, Purple, Red, and Blue.

There are 3 versions of each color.

Dress and Slip, Dress only (see thru damn near), and Dress and underwear.

There is a red bra, red panty, and red underwear set included as well.

Note: I did set the underwear texture to closely match the lace texture for the dress2var versions.

Other Notes:

The dress come in the Demonfet shape for the  _0.nif and _1.nif (those are used in game).

The nif's without the _0/_1 are in a uunp shape (those are the resource files, yay I at least included them for someone else to make a uunp conversion I'm nice like that).

The UUNP versions are what I used to make the Demonfet shapes, I was just to lazy to do a full UUNP conversion package of for this mod (probably cause I'm lazy).

And I'm lazy so the bra/panty/underwear sets are only in black/red for individual parts in the game. Even though the versions in the dress are color matching. Yes yes yes I could have made a set of each color then open up esp file with the ck and added all the parts in but again I'm lazy so meh...let someone else do it.... I'm tired and yeah I'm lazy.

@ BringtheNoise

I Love You!!!   in a non-gay way that is, you have done soooooo much for us.... for "ALL" of us,  I don't know how to thank you enough, your conversions are really good, & I don't know how you did it but I am so thankful that Caliente has added our body to his Body Slider/Outfit Studio. I'll be testing them & then adding them to the downloads section. you did a really great job buddy I seriously commend your work your doing "Fabulous"   Please Keep 'em coming...

& also Thank you for stepping in & loading your conversions, I personally have been unable to convert anything for awhile because I was in the process of moving & I had to wait till my internet was hooked up, there are a few outfits I am in progress of converting but it might be a bit till I can release them, so just to let you all know I am not through so keep staying tuned in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nova Catsuit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/?

Fixed Tanget Space - Nova Catsuit -Demonfet (with UUNP Resources).7z

15 Torso pieces (kind of a mix and match of the different parts).

12 shoes - 4 Platform High heels, 4 High heels, and 4 boots

And a couple of gloves.

All weighted to the UUNP HDT body in Mesh Rigger then converted to the Demonfet shape in Bodyslide.

You will need to install the base mod for the bsa and esp (bsa contains the textures and the face and ground files).

Also included in the package is the UUNP reference shaped objects (the ones that went thru mesh rigger).

EDIT: Catsuit mesh is borked, need to redo tangent space and what not in nifscope (why the hell mesh rigger fucked it up I don't know)...

Will have a fixed version up shortly (hopefully).

Fixed (hopefully)

BringtheNoise

Nova Catsuit

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/70573/?

Fixed Tanget Space - 7z.png  Nova Catsuit -Demonfet (with UUNP Resources).7z   7.45MB   19 downloads

15 Torso pieces (kind of a mix and match of the different parts).

12 shoes - 4 Platform High heels, 4 High heels, and 4 boots

And a couple of gloves.

All weighted to the UUNP HDT body in Mesh Rigger then converted to the Demonfet shape in Bodyslide.

You will need to install the base mod for the bsa and esp (bsa contains the textures and the face and ground files).

Also included in the package is the UUNP reference shaped objects (the ones that went thru mesh rigger).

EDIT: Catsuit mesh is borked, need to redo tangent space and what not in nifscope (why the hell mesh rigger fucked it up I don't know)...

Will have a fixed version up shortly (hopefully).

Fixed (hopefully)

uhhh,,the neck area of the body meshes acts really strange..when i open the mesh in nifskope it's all sucked down into the chest

edit:and is it okay of me to beg for slider support?

@ Korun2015

Very Nice Girls you got there... I really love the Armor mash-up they wearing also.  :D

thks :) i'm using a lot of your convert aswell and i thks you for what you've done, it's rare to have so much armour for a custom body :P , it's just the Dragon bone bikini , obviously only few parts, if i use all of them, the body became Cbbe or kind of

Edit: the blond girl is Rosa Round bottom the follower with your files

Thanks!!! yeah I am not sure if this body has more outfits for a custom body or not but I'll keep converting them as long as I can.

you do know the dragon bone armor is already converted to the Demon Fet? to get it for this body type just download the UUNP HDT Bodyslide 2 version located at the bottom of the download page. I haven't tested it yet myself But I thumbed through the files & found it for the Demon Fet. 

Thanks!!! yeah I am not sure if this body has more outfits for a custom body or not but I'll keep converting them as long as I can.

you do know the dragon bone armor is already converted to the Demon Fet? to get it for this body type just download the UUNP HDT Bodyslide 2 version located at the bottom of the download page. I haven't tested it yet myself But I thumbed through the files & found it for the Demon Fet. 

that'S good news, i've used a lot of body , Cbbe/7B/Unpb etc.. it's like to have all the armour available instead of a few for each body :)

i missed the file, will give it a try, but you know for a nymphomaniac barbarian, the less she is wearing the fastest she is in action :D