I've been trying to troubleshoot the dark head skin and baldness issues I'm having with Haelga. 

Using the Face Discoloration Fix mod resolves the skin issue, but not the baldness.

I have Pandorables NPC replacer mod (which affects Haelga, Orla, Anwen, Svana) loaded after Sisterhood of Dibella. 

The Pandorable versions of Orla, Anwen, & Svana seem to be fine, but Haelga has no hair.

While I can't quite pinpoint the exact cause, I can say for certain that disabling the Sisterhood of Dibella esp resolves the baldness issue I'm having with Haelga.

I'll probably just give her a wig since I can't be arsed to spend more time on it.

Edited by Vaenja
20 hours ago, Vaenja said:

I've been trying to troubleshoot the dark head skin and baldness issues I'm having with Haelga. 

Using the Face Discoloration Fix mod resolves the skin issue, but not the baldness.

I have Pandorables NPC replacer mod (which affects Haelga, Orla, Anwen, Svana) loaded after Sisterhood of Dibella. 

The Pandorable versions of Orla, Anwen, & Svana seem to be fine, but Haelga has no hair.

While I can't quite pinpoint the exact cause, I can say for certain that disabling the Sisterhood of Dibella esp resolves the baldness issue I'm having with Haelga.

I'll probably just give her a wig since I can't be arsed to spend more time on it.

I am confused about this one.. according to TES5edit, there is no edit to Haelga at all. 

On 7/10/2023 at 3:17 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am confused about this one.. according to TES5edit, there is no edit to Haelga at all. 

You might want to recheck the provided files.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.6d0ccc3cff12c97f37d86d259a6a72c2.jpg

Already had to use three replacer to fix issues with NPC.

On 6/17/2023 at 4:53 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

That doesn't seem to matter much anymore.

I am running this version of Sisterhood on SE for my tests and it is working fine.

Sure.. go ahead and good luck.

If you or someone else can pull that off AND ensure future updates will not break your version, it would be even better :)

The statues were all created for this mod specifically by @azmodan22 (check the credits on the download page for more contributors).

You would have to ask those questions directly to him (or her) if they are still around. I have no idea what went into creating them.

You are in luck. 

Check the SisterhoodOfDibellaAddOn download on my SE beta testing page (link in my signature). One of the addons in that file is a customized version of JK's temple to work with Sisterhood. I fixed all the statues and other positioning issues I could find but I probably missed some.

I see double statues in the temple everywhere. I am using dibella statue replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61553 with JK's temple of dibella . Could you please take a look? Let me know if i am doing something wrong. Statue replacer is loaded first, temple second, and sisterhood (with Beta sisterhood addon) at the end.

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot4.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot1.png

On 7/14/2023 at 11:35 PM, Rostorman said:

This mod is not converted for SE!Why are you cheating? This is a mod for the LE version of Skyrim. I uploaded the mod file to the translator and saw it all

On 7/16/2023 at 7:05 PM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I decided to try this mod again, when I downloaded just now I got MO2 warning that these files were in Form 43 (i.e., LE format). Was this accidental?

It is not accidental nor it is cheating.

Form 43 is no longer an issue. I can run the mod in Skyrim SE/AE without any issue.

MO2 still has not changed that warning (it probably should) but you can ignore it if it comes up.

If you want to get rid of the warning, you can always open the mod inside CKeditor, select it, and then just save it again and close the editor.

On 7/17/2023 at 2:44 AM, lalalandrover said:

I see double statues in the temple everywhere. I am using dibella statue replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61553 with JK's temple of dibella . Could you please take a look? Let me know if i am doing something wrong. Statue replacer is loaded first, temple second, and sisterhood (with Beta sisterhood addon) at the end.

I posted an update of JK's Dibella Temple in the SisterhoodAddOn file on my SE beta testing thread. 

Just overwrite the esp file with it. That should fix the issue.

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

MO2 still has not changed that warning (it probably should) but you can ignore it if it comes up.

If you want to get rid of the warning, you can always open the mod inside CKeditor, select it, and then just save it again and close the editor.

Both MO2 and Vortex will forever show that Form 43 warning. But the reason I raise the issue in the first place -- as the MO2 note warns -- there might be LE assets still in the mod that don't automagically convert to SE just because you open and save it in Creation Kit.

1 hour ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Both MO2 and Vortex will forever show that Form 43 warning. But the reason I raise the issue in the first place -- as the MO2 note warns -- there might be LE assets still in the mod that don't automagically convert to SE just because you open and save it in Creation Kit.

Makes sense.

That is covered as far as my mods are concerned.

Since I am maintaining both versions in parallel (LE and SE), I do my development first in LE (esp and scripts) and I copy these over to my SE files using an automated script.

Other assets like meshes, textures, voice and even MCM files are not handled by the script. I have to maintain them separately for each branch.

So the risk is very low that an LE only asset will pollute the SE branch.

On 7/15/2023 at 4:54 AM, Aylis said:

You might want to recheck the provided files.

Hide contents

Untitled.jpg.6d0ccc3cff12c97f37d86d259a6a72c2.jpg

Already had to use three replacer to fix issues with NPC.

In addition to Haelga, I was having problems skin color / baldness issues with Lisbet (merchant in Markarth), but I wasn't 100% certain it was this mod. 

Aylis's post confirms the issue. 

Deleting 000133A5.nif and 0001335F.nif from Sisterhood of Dibella fixed my problem with Haelga & Lisbet. 

I haven't gotten far enough in the questline to check Fjotra, but there might be an issue with that facegen mesh as well.

Edited by Vaenja

I'm on my second run of this mod, and I noticed that, after completing the bard's college leg of this quest line, I stopped receiving marks of dibella during sex with "lovers". I mean, it sort of makes sense seeing as how Haelga's quest (to collect marks from her lovers) follows the bard's college segment in this mod. However, I had assumed this feature would turn back on after the parts in Riften were completed, and they didn't.

So, working as intended, or bug?

4 hours ago, Jarnin said:

I'm on my second run of this mod, and I noticed that, after completing the bard's college leg of this quest line, I stopped receiving marks of dibella during sex with "lovers". I mean, it sort of makes sense seeing as how Haelga's quest (to collect marks from her lovers) follows the bard's college segment in this mod. However, I had assumed this feature would turn back on after the parts in Riften were completed, and they didn't.

So, working as intended, or bug?

Feels like a bug.. I don't remember placing limits on how the marks are distributed.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Feels like a bug.. I don't remember placing limits on how the marks are distributed.

Is there a way to turn that quest back on? A console command perhaps?

EDIT: Since posting, I noticed that none of the sisters in the temple are offering or asking for sex like they were before. I could barely walk through the temple without getting at least one offer for sex; now it's not happening at all.

It looks like A Sybil's Journey, the quest that grants marks for sex, is completed in my quest log. The Sybil is listed as a novice, even though I turned in probably 30+ marks before I stopped getting them.

Edited by Jarnin
New info

I'm so baffled by the fact that there are not other mods using Dibella or even Mara... I really want to try this, but for what I've read, it's mostly FF and I was really looking forward for something more like... Become a seductress priestess of Dibella that lures men to do Dibella's will or even financially support the temple. I'm truly not that into female vs female, can anyone tell me if this mod is anything closer to what I'm looking for or if it's just a bunch of FF?

56 minutes ago, Moon255 said:

I really want to try this, but for what I've read, it's mostly FF and I was really looking forward for something more like... Become a seductress priestess of Dibella that lures men to do Dibella's will or even financially support the temple. I'm truly not that into female vs female, can anyone tell me if this mod is anything closer to what I'm looking for or if it's just a bunch of FF?

This mod acts like a quest umbrella; it involves doing several vanilla quests as quest objectives. Since you're having to complete vanilla quests, you have to often have sex with vanilla characters, several of which are women. Also, all of the priestesses in the temple are female. That said, there's a quest that lets you ask npcs for donations for the temple, and for that you can approach anybody you want. NPCs that you've completed quests for prior will gift you marks of dibella when either of you orgasm during sex, and those can be turned into the Sybil for a 20% chance at getting a perk point. So, you can focus on men, but you'll have to watch your character have sex with a lot of women, too.

You can always skip through the sex with women, too.

Edited by Jarnin
12 hours ago, Jarnin said:

This mod acts like a quest umbrella; it involves doing several vanilla quests as quest objectives. Since you're having to complete vanilla quests, you have to often have sex with vanilla characters, several of which are women. Also, all of the priestesses in the temple are female. That said, there's a quest that lets you ask npcs for donations for the temple, and for that you can approach anybody you want. NPCs that you've completed quests for prior will gift you marks of dibella when either of you orgasm during sex, and those can be turned into the Sybil for a 20% chance at getting a perk point. So, you can focus on men, but you'll have to watch your character have sex with a lot of women, too.

You can always skip through the sex with women, too.

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply! I decided to give it a shot. At least it'll make the vanilla quests more fun!

Vor 13 Stunden sagte Jarnin:

Dieser Mod fungiert wie ein Questschirm; Es geht darum, mehrere Vanilla-Quests als Questziele zu erledigen. Da Sie Vanilla-Quests abschließen müssen, müssen Sie oft Sex mit Vanilla-Charakteren haben, von denen einige Frauen sind. Außerdem sind alle Priesterinnen im Tempel weiblich. Allerdings gibt es eine Quest, bei der Sie NPCs um Spenden für den Tempel bitten können, und dafür können Sie sich an jeden wenden, den Sie möchten. NPCs, für die du zuvor Quests abgeschlossen hast, beschenken dich mit Zeichen von Dibella, wenn einer von euch beim Sex zum Orgasmus kommt. Diese NPCs können in die Sybille verwandelt werden und bieten eine Chance von 20 %, einen Perk-Punkt zu erhalten. Sie können sich also auf Männer konzentrieren, müssen aber auch zusehen, wie Ihre Figur mit vielen Frauen Sex hat.

Auch den Sex mit Frauen kann man jederzeit überspringen.

As a woman, you can also get by without sex with men in the "sisterhood".

That's exactly the kind of character I play

For some reason, during the initiation, the only animation I get is the male masturbation scene.  Is that intentional?  Or is my Slal animations not sending the correct tags?

Edit:  Add some more animations.  All good now.

Edited by myhouseatl

Hello I have a question,

I collected the 10 initial donations to join the temple but I wanted to keep collecting them for fun.

The problem is that I do not understand how to turn them in at the temple.

Senna said something about a collection box and gave me the key when asked, however the collection box (the one along the wall on the left) is marked as like "steal from this container" and if I touch it i get a bounty for stealing. Also Senna does not have the dialogue about turning in donations anymore.

How do I turn in donations now?

Vor 32 Minuten sagte qualcheduna:

Hallo, ich habe eine Frage,

Ich habe die ersten 10 Spenden gesammelt, um dem Tempel beizutreten, aber ich wollte sie aus Spaß weiter sammeln.

Das Problem ist, dass ich nicht verstehe, wie ich sie im Tempel abgeben soll.

Senna sagte etwas über eine Sammelbox und gab mir den Schlüssel, als ich gefragt wurde. Die Sammelbox (die an der Wand links) ist jedoch mit „Aus diesem Behälter stehlen“ gekennzeichnet und wenn ich sie berühre, bekomme ich ein Kopfgeld für den Diebstahl . Außerdem führt Senna den Dialog über die Abgabe von Spenden nicht mehr.

Wie kann ich jetzt Spenden einreichen?

at this point the mod has a small error - but this is due to the fact that the temple and the "sisters" are "borrowed" from the Standdart game.

To handle this cleanly you should proceed as follows:

Do the quest with the 10 donations and talk to "Senna" to complete the quest.

Now "Senna" sends the player to the "Mother Superior" - for this you have to go into the locked area of the temple.

even if you have the key ... the Vanilla main game considers this as "breaking and entering".

it doesn't matter - as soon as you are approached by other sisters -> STAY STILL and WAIT until the "Mother Superior" addresses you

yes - she says something about "burglary" and "desecration of the temple" ... never mind - these are the conflicts between the mod and the base game -> IGNORE it

important is - that you get the order to get the "Sybil"!

If you have fulfilled this order ... and prayed before the altar of Dibella (and received the "favour of Dibella") ... the game "recovers" and you can use the box with the donations normally.

If you have high values in "Sneak", you can also open the lock of the box beforehand.

Edited by Miauzi
  • 4 weeks later...

hello, i seem to have ran into a problem with the quest ''a sybil's journey''. I am stuck on the initial objective stating that Fjotra is now a novice and that her initiation has started, i tried to wait which did nothing, ''practiced'' with her about 10 times, then i gave her marks of dibella, 50 at once to see if it would progress, nothing happened, though then i ''practiced'' with her again, something triggered and her dibella dialogue appeared, though she said nothing after the first line. After that nothing again, no quests starting or new dialogue appearing with Senna, Hamal or Fjotra. I tried to push things forward with console but they had no effect, no changes in quest log or behavior of NPCs no matter which stage i set