Not sure if this was reported yet so i'll leave it here:

Loading msg typo - pinup

6G1xcji.png

Also a question. If i would like to get rid of some scenes (zoophilia for example) could i simple delete the meshes files/folder ? Or do i have to change something in creation kit?

Ty in advice

Not sure if this was reported yet so i'll leave it here:

Loading msg typo - pinup

6G1xcji.png

Also a question. If i would like to get rid of some scenes (zoophilia for example) could i simple delete the meshes files/folder ? Or do i have to change something in creation kit?

Ty in advice

I have noticed it too but it is too much of a hashle to fix it. You will have to download the whole file again just for the typo.

Regarding your question, if you just delete the meshes the loading screens will continue to load but will just be blank. If you dont want any ζωοφιλία (zoophilia) you can just unistall the animalan package.

If do dont want certain screens only but want the rest of the package, you will have to delete them using the ck. 

Another "trick" you can do is find a screen you like most, delete the ones you dont like and replace them with the one you like. If for example you dont like screen001 and you like screen005, you can delete screen001, copy screen005 if that folder and renamr it screen001. In this way when the game looks for it will still be there. Beware thogh that each screen has its unique placement and it will not load exactly the same as screen005.

Hope I've helped.

another question.. what enb are you using?

Thanks.

Your method of uninstalling the beastial package only works if i download all packages separately right? I use ALL version plus Bondage & Pinup.

Atm i just deleted the meshes so i'll get empty loads with text eventually xD

I'm currently using the Project ENB realistic version. 

New series have been uploaded

Sextreme Hardcore (HCR) with 14 screens

Enjoy...

*Notice*

The new screenshots look far more detailed than the previous ones. This has nothing to do with the loading screens by themselfs. They look far better now because I upgraded to the latest enb source witch has antialising for the loading screens. The screens look like this with the "stock" latest enb. No other enb installed.

ok. I will tell you all a big secret. 

Megaupload puts the decription key behing the url of the file. everything AFTER the ! is the decryption key

For example, if the url is this:

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

everything AFTER the second ! is the decription key. in the above example, it is like this

#!ZhEmlTCB!9Op-uRmMLeuGuOMfaBWfgSO88Wpzs6E053dQAFHgl9c

Green=File URL

Red=Decryption key

So if it askes for a decryption key just copy it fron the address bar.

Happy downloading.

(you didn't learn this from me  :P )

It could be a problem with the browser. Mega has some issues sometimes. I use chrome and it works fine.

What is supposed to happen is that the file wil start downloading and when it finishes the browser will ask where to save it. It could be that the file does start downloading but you dont see the meter.

Try with another browser and see if it works

• 5 weeks later...

Everything is going as fucked up as it can possibly get...but, what can you do about it..

Right now I am working on a request for statues and I will pick up the next update after they are finnished (No more that a couple of days)

The new update is a request and is theme is bukkake

Teaser:

post-96019-0-20407500-1415900815_thumb.jpgpost-96019-0-74068500-1415900824_thumb.jpg