need a little help

You have LN_BetterBasesKings (which I have never heard of) and PrnOut. Both might change the layout of that base and might cause issues or might be incompatible.

2nd option might be, if you forgot to patch your game to use a maximum of 4GB of memory instead of maximum of 2.

FalloutNV is by default a Windows-32bits game, and needs patching for PC's with more than 2GB of memory.

I used the maximum 4GB memory because it was in one of the collection packs I got and betterbases kings I put that in after I saw the interior of the kings was not rendering so I down loaded that hoping to fix the problem but it did not. I will remove both of them and see if they are out.

12 hours ago, bugg212 said:

Okay Well I took out every thing that was not the nexus mod collection Stable new Vegas by Gopher and Gopher's Darnified UI and it inside of the kings base is still not showing

Please try with a new game (just to test if it is not a corruption in your save)?

FYI for others that wish to help: Gopher's Stable modlist:

FNV 4GB Patcher
FNV Mod Limit Fix
JIP LN NVSE Plugin
JohnnyGuitar NVSE
NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix
Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus
Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP
lStewieAl's Tweaks and Engine Fixes

New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE)

12 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Please try with a new game (just to test if it is not a corruption in your save)?

FYI for others that wish to help: Gopher's Stable modlist:

FNV 4GB Patcher
FNV Mod Limit Fix
JIP LN NVSE Plugin
JohnnyGuitar NVSE
NVTF - New Vegas Tick Fix
Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus
Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP
lStewieAl's Tweaks and Engine Fixes

New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE)

Okay made a new game ran through the deathclaws to the strip and got to the kings and the inside of it is now showing

• 1 month later...