[Old Topic] Regula Magistri 2

17 hours ago, ukrug1 said:

The Keeper of the Souls makes your realm fertile and replaces 2/3rds of the men born, that's why you get more women in the regiments, cause your larger pool of manpower now extends over more than just half of the population.

I found the regiments were in the spirit of the game, giving your super soldiers would be too blatant of a buff, these are just normal women so fanatically loyal that they dive into danger and grapple with the stronger sex without fear, managing to overwhelm them.

If you go the other way and want the best of the best, supposedly Regula Magistri sharpens their mind in combat it still can't work in normal shield wall combat, you can't overcome the physical limitations of the sex. You could buff the archers perhaps, women have the reputation for being better sharpshooters even today. Perhaps horse archers and light horsemen is a suitable role they could fill too.

Quite a bit wrong with that but im not getting into that can of worms. To summarize tho.. a physically trained women regardless of how much some people claim "man = automatically stronger" can and will wipe the floor with a man. Especially one that's untrained in comparison or if we factor fighting styles into the matchup. Most dudes just don't want to hear that a women can kick their can because for some reason they think it emasculates them, it doesn't. It just proves one can fight better then the other or has more physical strength but the human mind is weird like that.

In other words a professionally trained female soldier can be just a good as a male soldier. Mostly in certain situations such as archery and ambushing but if you add more females it just further makes the point clear. This has nothing to do with gender or physical strength, at least not to an extent that matters. What really matters is one fact you seem to have ignored completely but others already pointed out.. these are professionally trained women who are literally brain washed into being the perfect pawn essentially. Ever seen a fictional series where a character get's brainwashed and suddenly their so desperate to serve the brainwasher that pain and losing are just suggestions due to their sheer obsessive need to serve? Basically that in this mods situation. These women are suped up on a soul deep need to serve the magister. The "man = automatically stronger" argument has no place in such a situation because even in real life it's proven that people with compromised mental states or bursts of rage are extremely difficult to take down for both genders due to the whole "mind over matter" effect such altered mentalities can cause. That and the added adrenaline too helps. Going by mod lore all the magister has to do is say something along the line of "Fight for me" or even "Win or die" and literally all his brainwashed women will straight up give their lives if that's what it takes to please their master.

In other words.. you effectively have brainwashed hordes of professionally trained top physical peak women with no comprehension of letting their master down to the point they take extra effort to put down due to their response to pain being mostly suppressed in their induced frenzy coming at you full stop. All in the midst of a "I serve the magister or die with glory" mindset. Needless to say it would be the equivilent to fully intelligent zombies armed with weapons and muscle power to use them running you down. So yeah, the tweaks other suggested should definately be reviewed because currently it might be a mess and make no sense otherwise if kept the same. That and these aren't exactly normal women since yes, the magister CAN effect their physical state to an extent but it's really the mind that truly matters in this situation given all the points I mentioned previously.

Edited by InsanityPie
10 hours ago, InsanityPie said:

Quite a bit wrong with that but im not getting into that can of worms. To summarize tho.. a physically trained women regardless of how much some people claim "man = automatically stronger" can and will wipe the floor with a man. Especially one that's untrained in comparison or if we factor fighting styles into the matchup. Most dudes just don't want to hear that a women can kick their can because for some reason they think it emasculates them, it doesn't. It just proves one can fight better then the other or has more physical strength but the human mind is weird like that.

In other words a professionally trained female soldier can be just a good as a male soldier. Mostly in certain situations such as archery and ambushing but if you add more females it just further makes the point clear. This has nothing to do with gender or physical strength, at least not to an extent that matters. What really matters is one fact you seem to have ignored completely but others already pointed out.. these are professionally trained women who are literally brain washed into being the perfect pawn essentially. Ever seen a fictional series where a character get's brainwashed and suddenly their so desperate to serve the brainwasher that pain and losing are just suggestions due to their sheer obsessive need to serve? Basically that in this mods situation. These women are suped up on a soul deep need to serve the magister. The "man = automatically stronger" argument has no place in such a situation because even in real life it's proven that people with compromised mental states or bursts of rage are extremely difficult to take down for both genders due to the whole "mind over matter" effect such altered mentalities can cause. That and the added adrenaline too helps. Going by mod lore all the magister has to do is say something along the line of "Fight for me" or even "Win or die" and literally all his brainwashed women will straight up give their lives if that's what it takes to please their master.

In other words.. you effectively have brainwashed hordes of professionally trained top physical peak women with no comprehension of letting their master down to the point they take extra effort to put down due to their response to pain being mostly suppressed in their induced frenzy coming at you full stop. All in the midst of a "I serve the magister or die with glory" mindset. Needless to say it would be the equivilent to fully intelligent zombies armed with weapons and muscle power to use them running you down. So yeah, the tweaks other suggested should definately be reviewed because currently it might be a mess and make no sense otherwise if kept the same. That and these aren't exactly normal women since yes, the magister CAN effect their physical state to an extent but it's really the mind that truly matters in this situation given all the points I mentioned previously.

You could have put this more succinctly, cause this is too much for me to address. Firstly, woman wouldn't be separated from the men in sports, non-martial or martial, if there weren't significant differences in physical capabilities. Women on average have two thirds the muscle mass than men do, and that muscle strength tends to be less explosive as well. But that is obvious, idk why that is even discussed, something to do with "YASS SLAY QUEEN" mentality nowadays.

Secondly fanaticism is no guarantee of superiority, there were many fanatical hordes whose uncontrolled wild charge got stopped in its tracts by a well drilled, disciplined army. Not saying a horde in a sense that the women wouldn't be trained, just that fanaticism doesn't even the scales. Arguments could be made for more attack, less health/defence on the grounds of ferociousness, if we are just talking melee infantry.

I like how grounded and how sensibly this mod is implemented, which is completely opposite from what some of you are advocating. This isn't a 40k scenario with super soldiers albeit made with magic instead of technology, not on a grand scale at least. From the current standpoint of the mod, the Magister himself can target and greatly improve individuals, but influence to the wider population are understandably watered down.

Edited by ukrug1

Contrary to what DnD would have you believe, archery requires massive upper-body strength. It is one of the most strength-dependent forms of fighting. Trained archers were massive, and more strength equals bigger draw weight. Take a look at someone like Joe Gibbs. He can pull a 200 lbs bow, and we've seen historical bows in the 190 lbs range, and there are accounts of as big as 240 lbs. 

Now the fact that women aren't as physically strong as men on average, isn't necessarily a deal breaker. A regiment of women with crossbows is just as deadly as one of men. 
But there are almost none where being 10% stronger isn't a 10% advantage. 

Just now, JohnDWizard said:

Contrary to what DnD would have you believe, archery requires massive upper-body strength. It is one of the most strength-dependent forms of fighting. Trained archers were massive, and more strength equals bigger draw weight. Take a look at someone like Joe Gibbs. He can pull a 200 lbs bow, and we've seen historical bows in the 190 lbs range, and there are accounts of as big as 240 lbs. 

Now the fact that women aren't as physically strong as men on average, isn't necessarily a deal breaker. A regiment of women with crossbows is just as deadly as one of men. 
But there are almost none where being 10% stronger isn't a 10% advantage. 

I'm aware, english bowmen were famously required to train with the bow from childhood in order to develop the necessary strength to pull it all the way back. Of all the things though I thought it the easiest to overlook and have women's aim precision in the forefront as an advantage, it's a widespread trope of graceful women archer so that's why I mentioned it.

This bit about the reality of gender muscle-mass stuff feels like it's getting off topic. This is a support thread for a video game mod.

CK3 is a moderately historically accurate sim game, and we're playing a sexy mod with Mind control powers, and blood sacrifices that grant real immortality, and more. We've left "accurate" kind of behind in pursuit of "sexy".

In that context, I believe all that should matter with the Mod's MAAs is 1) "What is more fun, in the sense of playing the game" and 2) "What is more sexy?"

Personally I can't imagine the Magister units coming in stacks of 75 instead of 150, (or even going back to the default 100) as actually effecting #2 at least for me. So it is down to #1.

Constantly hitting supply limit everywhere is not as fun for me, so I would vote for the smaller more elite units. But as it is, I previously did not often use the Magi MAAs cause in multiple scenarios the special vanilla options you can get access to (regional/cultural units) are just better.

You could just add supply limit +X% (maybe around 30, bit more than the vanilla traditions 25% when they do a flat supply limit buff but they are only for 1 or 2 terrain types so maybe less at 20 is more balanced). If you have a higher ratio of women to men but are still within a sustainable level you will get a higher population and the infrastructure to support it which is represented in CK3 by development and supply limit so they should probably both get boosted but just a supply boost on any same culture barony would do to solve the army size problem that will be present in the next RM update.

5 hours ago, ukrug1 said:

You could have put this more succinctly, cause this is too much for me to address. Firstly, woman wouldn't be separated from the men in sports, non-martial or martial, if there weren't significant differences in physical capabilities. Women on average have two thirds the muscle mass than men do, and that muscle strength tends to be less explosive as well. But that is obvious, idk why that is even discussed, something to do with "YASS SLAY QUEEN" mentality nowadays.

Secondly fanaticism is no guarantee of superiority, there were many fanatical hordes whose uncontrolled wild charge got stopped in its tracts by a well drilled, disciplined army. Not saying a horde in a sense that the women wouldn't be trained, just that fanaticism doesn't even the scales. Arguments could be made for more attack, less health/defence on the grounds of ferociousness, if we are just talking melee infantry.

I like how grounded and how sensibly this mod is implemented, which is completely opposite from what some of you are advocating. This isn't a 40k scenario with super soldiers albeit made with magic instead of technology, not on a grand scale at least. From the current standpoint of the mod, the Magister himself can target and greatly improve individuals, but influence to the wider population are understandably watered down.

-2 STR: sure in direct physical opposition women are weaker with everything else equaled (time spent training and training regime), still aikido is a thing, thus that can be overcome to the point it doesn't really matter.

Fanaticism vs Discipline: you talk as if they are incompatible, they aren't and can actually sinergize to a dangerous degree, what is scarier, your average professional soldier, who trains to be deadly, but mostly does so to survive and for his family, or an utterly fanatical soldier who will do ANYTHING to be the best, and once in combat will never falter.

40K: are you aware that most of the mod consists on making superhuman wives, to control your domains? and sure you are not improving the masses, and i never said so, i said that the house guard equivalent, should be buffed, as that is a limited size unit and it is watered down, in plain numbers it is an increase of around 10% (40 to 45)  whereas domitans tribunal ends up being an increase over 200% in prowess.

1 hour ago, Mythaltir said:

-2 STR: sure in direct physical opposition women are weaker with everything else equaled (time spent training and training regime), still aikido is a thing, thus that can be overcome to the point it doesn't really matter.

Fanaticism vs Discipline: you talk as if they are incompatible, they aren't and can actually sinergize to a dangerous degree, what is scarier, your average professional soldier, who trains to be deadly, but mostly does so to survive and for his family, or an utterly fanatical soldier who will do ANYTHING to be the best, and once in combat will never falter.

40K: are you aware that most of the mod consists on making superhuman wives, to control your domains? and sure you are not improving the masses, and i never said so, i said that the house guard equivalent, should be buffed, as that is a limited size unit and it is watered down, in plain numbers it is an increase of around 10% (40 to 45)  whereas domitans tribunal ends up being an increase over 200% in prowess.

So the mod should include Kimono wearing spec ops pro trained by the Keeper of the Holy Karate (Keeper of Souls younger brother) in the middle of the medieval Europe.

Buddy I never replied to you so I don't know why you are saying stuff like 'I never said this or that'. This mod originally didn't create super vassal wives, it was a one chance of +1 trait improvement, plus once per lifetime immortality granting. Now it's already overpowered with infinite improvement rituals and people ask for stronger soldiers as well.

Edited by ukrug1

after playing around a bit with tours and tournaments, i can say pitch the following ideas:

Accolades:

1. adds a special unit the Magister guard, requires liege to be the magister and a high prowess Mulsa to fill the post

2. akin to charmer but for Fascinare instead of seduction , and an improvement on Orgies, and tribunals

Grand Wedding: variant to either do an empowered Domitans tribunal, or to add loyal to the wife if it is for your heir(or just cuck him and be done with it)

Grand Tour: variant in which you bang EVERY vassal of the vassal(which should be a wife)

Grand Tournament: event for women only in which they show their "prowess" let the lesbo games commence

Grand Orgy event: nuff said, but i don't know how hard that would be to code.

Buildings:

Magister's Palace: capital only ducal building, supercharged leisure palaces and military academy combo, yes it is very strong, but you don't get to have any religious buildings.

"indoctrination camps": wind furnaces that only work on Magistrian provinces, needs famuli martial traditions.

23 minutes ago, ukrug1 said:

So the mod should include Kimono wearing spec ops pro trained by the Keeper of the Holy Karate (Keeper of Souls younger brother) in the middle of the medieval Europe.

uh no, i just put aikido as an example most people could know of, there are western sword styles that prioritize control and speed over strength, but those are not as identifiable. for that matter so are there for spears, but the ones i know require so much space that they seem incompatible with formation fighting.

also, just as an ingame example, did you know norse women that fight on the shieldwall are actually stronger than the men? shieldmaiden adds 3 prowess, but women don't get any malus to prowess, nor are they excluded from events once they have shieldmaiden.

also as Grimm Jim said, what is more fun getting a shittier version of the same troops as a reward for conquering a possibly distant holy site, or that the same reward be a better version of said unit?

Edited by Mythaltir

O FRABJOUS DAY!!!!

I see that Cherie Song has uploaded a new version of Carnalitas!!! I guess that means modders will be burning the midnight oil getting their Carnalitas dependent mods up to CK3 1.9x

I'm looking forward to it and a new RM 2.

-sj 

On 5/16/2023 at 6:28 PM, ban10 said:

Good stuff @tarin, I'll have a look
I'm waiting for Carn to be updated for 1.9 before diving back in as its a hard dependency.

I might have a go at fixing some things here and there though, I also might be able to refactor the orgy activity Independently of Carn but I'll have to see when I start

It's here !

On 5/19/2023 at 4:11 AM, ukrug1 said:

Now you've made it so I have to insert my 5 cents on this. You're both right to a degree, Men are inherently stronger, so when it is a same skill vs same/comparable skill, the strength advantage, plus likely size/leverage advantage favors the men.

But that isn't the argument you are contending with. Especially as it relates to the peasant levies.

The peasants are often barely trained, and while they might have a considerable strength advantage over any given random female. A trained, fanatical female soldier who has been undergoing extensive training in combat techniques is likely to wipe the floor with the peasants.

Now once up against the Men-At-Arms/professional soldiers, that's a slightly different situation. But even there, you can often find a wide range of variability between nations/organizations as training standards and levels of expertise are going to be wildly variable.

In that respect I could see a case for the famuli being roughly on par with the "regular" men at arms regiments. But the specialized units that are stronger than the normal men at arms are another matter. Because strength/reach would favor them, and I'm going to say the skill gap is pretty small.. Which basically just leaves initiative/motivation... But since they're brainwashed thralls in some respects, initiative might be "a bit of a problem" even if they are fanatical once engaged.

15 hours ago, InsanityPie said:

What about a version that doesn't rely on lewd coa's? Not everyone wants to use that mod given some of them are too over the top in my personal opinion and having the culture icon blank if you don't use it just makes it look out of place otherwise

Hmmm, I could probably do this via a game rule (I think). I'll test that in a bit. Just a note, only the custom Magistri culture uses the lewd COAs so if you start with any of the games regular cultures you should have normal COAs, is that not the case?

12 hours ago, Monedeath said:

Now you've made it so I have to insert my 5 cents on this. You're both right to a degree, Men are inherently stronger, so when it is a same skill vs same/comparable skill, the strength advantage, plus likely size/leverage advantage favors the men.

But that isn't the argument you are contending with. Especially as it relates to the peasant levies.

The peasants are often barely trained, and while they might have a considerable strength advantage over any given random female. A trained, fanatical female soldier who has been undergoing extensive training in combat techniques is likely to wipe the floor with the peasants.

Now once up against the Men-At-Arms/professional soldiers, that's a slightly different situation. But even there, you can often find a wide range of variability between nations/organizations as training standards and levels of expertise are going to be wildly variable.

In that respect I could see a case for the famuli being roughly on par with the "regular" men at arms regiments. But the specialized units that are stronger than the normal men at arms are another matter. Because strength/reach would favor them, and I'm going to say the skill gap is pretty small.. Which basically just leaves initiative/motivation... But since they're brainwashed thralls in some respects, initiative might be "a bit of a problem" even if they are fanatical once engaged.

I've been reading the debate on the Famuli vs Vanilla MAA stuff in the thread over the past few days.
I'm not 100% sure yet still what changes I want to make. My current thoughts are:

1. Reduce stack size to 100 to make supply usage consistent with vanilla MAA, this makes them easier to field without supply penalties
2. Differentiate them from vanilla MAA, I like the idea of higher attack and lower health values, maybe tinker with the Famuli warrior tradition as well?
3. Make them equivalent to "special" culture units in terms of strength. It should be a choice between a players culture units and Famuli warriors.

EDIT: I dont mind so much the "flavour" of how and why Famuli warriors are better/worse/the same as their male counterparts. Are they charmed super soliders? Are they fanatical? Have they undergone ritual transformations? Who knows? I leave the imagination upto the player for how their kingdom is run. My goal is just to make them fun and interesting to use.

3 hours ago, kalkan042 said:

how's going now?

whatever thanks for your update

I've gotton the mod working on 1.9, so those who want to be on the bleeding edge can download the master at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri with Carn 2.0 and get going.

My current goals for the next release are here https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/milestones/3#tab-issues
For now, I just want to do the orgy/holy site reworks, fix the discord bug and then release. Everything else can come after (including the MAA changes)

Edited by ban10

For the Holy sites rework, an idea that could make it way more simple, (or horrifically hard to code and complicated in game, don't really know) wouldn't it be possible to make the whole religion a tenet/set of tenets? and set the current holy site bonuses as a function, such as amount of holy sites, or a global flag, as current objectives work.

That way Compatibility with mods that change the map gets simplified (i think), and also allows for a larger variety of areas in which to play in the Old world map, as you could reform your current local religion to become magistrian, and it could allow for magistrian heresies/schisms and possibly reformations.

Bonus points: would also allow the use of religion locked artifacts and holy site buildings.

Edited by Mythaltir
2 hours ago, ban10 said:

Hmmm, I could probably do this via a game rule (I think). I'll test that in a bit. Just a note, only the custom Magistri culture uses the lewd COAs so if you start with any of the games regular cultures you should have normal COAs, is that not the case?

I've been reading the debate on the Famuli vs Vanilla MAA stuff in the thread over the past few days.
I'm not 100% sure yet still what changes I want to make. My current thoughts are:

1. Reduce stack size to 100 to make supply usage consistent with vanilla MAA, this makes them easier to field without supply penalties
2. Differentiate them from vanilla MAA, I like the idea of higher attack and lower health values, maybe tinker with the Famuli warrior tradition as well?
3. Make them equivalent to "special" culture units in terms of strength. It should be a choice between a players culture units and Famuli warriors.

EDIT: I dont mind so much the "flavour" of how and why Famuli warriors are better/worse/the same as their male counterparts. Are they charmed super soliders? Are they fanatical? Have they undergone ritual transformations? Who knows? I leave the imagination upto the player for how their kingdom is run. My goal is just to make them fun and interesting to use.

I've gotton the mod working on 1.9, so those who want to be on the bleeding edge can download the master at https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri with Carn 2.0 and get going.

My current goals for the next release are here https://gitgud.io/ban10/regula-magistri/-/milestones/3#tab-issues
For now, I just want to do the orgy/holy site reworks, fix the discord bug and then release. Everything else can come after (including the MAA changes)

If your not already it may be worth joining the Carnalitas discord and asking for a subthread there, its very likely that members of the community there may be willing to send you code fixes etc I know a few of us over there are already fans of your work

20 hours ago, Mythaltir said:

For the Holy sites rework, an idea that could make it way more simple, (or horrifically hard to code and complicated in game, don't really know) wouldn't it be possible to make the whole religion a tenet/set of tenets? and set the current holy site bonuses as a function, such as amount of holy sites, or a global flag, as current objectives work.

That way Compatibility with mods that change the map gets simplified (i think), and also allows for a larger variety of areas in which to play in the Old world map, as you could reform your current local religion to become magistrian, and it could allow for magistrian heresies/schisms and possibly reformations.

Bonus points: would also allow the use of religion locked artifacts and holy site buildings.

I've got a ton of ideas on the holy site rework, which includes some of the stuff you've written (eg using other existing religion holy sites or having the player choose their own holy sites). Will experiment once I start working on it

19 hours ago, byehi said:

If your not already it may be worth joining the Carnalitas discord and asking for a subthread there, its very likely that members of the community there may be willing to send you code fixes etc I know a few of us over there are already fans of your work

Though that sounds very nice, I'm not sure if my privacy would be protected so I'll have to decline for now. Thanks though

On the topic of orgys as an activity, here are my current thoughts:
The orgy activity will have two different "options"
1. Private Orgy - Only charmed female characters can be invited, with your Domina being an important guest (though not essential). Paelex should always come as well. Each Orgy has events that reduce stress, increase guests opinion of each other and you and also increase piety/prestige.
2. A Charming Affair - Allows you to invite non-charmed guests, from either your own realm or the realms of of others. This should be more "dangerous", as non-charmed guests might find out what you are upto and run away or cause trouble etc.

Intents:
Three new Regula only intents (that are only for Orgys for now)
1. Charm - Self explanatory, the same as a Fascinare scheme, just try to charm the character
2. Impregnate - Self explanatory again, try to get the character pregnant, easier when they are charmed but still possible when they are not.
3. Beguile - A political tool, basically get a female character under your spell and make her sign away things to you, You will get options to get claims on her land, prestige or wardship of their daughters and hooks/secrets.

Let me know what you guys think, this will take a while to get everything setup but I'm sure it'll be fun once complete. The main goal is to have lots of flexibility in what you can do with each orgy event, for example:

- You could beguile your lieges wife into having your lieges daughters wardship given to you, thus ensuring a powerful ally in the future.
- Get your chosen wives pregnant during an orgy, ensuring you have children with certain wives.

- Charm specific characters that you have invited from foreign realms, perhaps for their traits or claims.

image.png

image.png

@ban10 - Those previews look along the lines of stuff I was hoping for this mod when I read how 1.9 activities would work so *thumbs up* Looks exciting. I'm really glad you didn't abandon us for Stellaris (which I also play, but eros content is better here than there).

It might be something for later but I thought it might be interesting if the Domitans Tribunal also got revamped a bit to work a LITTLE bit like a Grand wedding, in that you escort the Palex to a Magi holy site for the ritual. It would even perhaps allow for a slightly more extend event chain where you "train/break/improve" the Palex allowing for a bit more choice in what kind of traits they gain besides Body/Mind/Fertility (perhaps in exchange for these options being more expensive piety-wise). But given that you are already working on a bunch of things, that might have to be an idea for later if you like the idea of it. It just always struck me in the current 1.8 descriptions that that's kind of what happens already narratively and now the travel system can actually represent that.

As an aside, once you have it working on 1.9 would you be interested in "Balance" feedback on the mod? I've had about 8-9 full-ish playthroughs now on 1.8 and finally got what I feel is a better grasp of how the mod plays out, enough that I could offer less blind feedback then a couple of months ago. Like some of the options the player makes right when you first set up the Magi religion pretty strongly alter the difficulty of some things in ways that were not obvious to me when I first started with the mod.

4 hours ago, ban10 said:

I've got a ton of ideas on the holy site rework, which includes some of the stuff you've written (eg using other existing religion holy sites or having the player choose their own holy sites). Will experiment once I start working on it

Though that sounds very nice, I'm not sure if my privacy would be protected so I'll have to decline for now. Thanks though

1. Private Orgy - Only charmed female characters can be invited, with your Domina being an important guest (though not essential). Paelex should always come as well. Each Orgy has events that reduce stress, increase guests opinion of each other and you and also increase piety/prestige.
2. A Charming Affair - Allows you to invite non-charmed guests, from either your own realm or the realms of of others. This should be more "dangerous", as non-charmed guests might find out what you are upto and run away or cause trouble etc.

Intents:
1. Charm - Self explanatory, the same as a Fascinare scheme, just try to charm the character
2. Impregnate - Self explanatory again, try to get the character pregnant, easier when they are charmed but still possible when they are not.
3. Beguile - A political tool, basically get a female character under your spell and make her sign away things to you, You will get options to get claims on her land, prestige or wardship of their daughters and hooks/secrets.

Let me know what you guys think, this will take a while to get everything setup but I'm sure it'll be fun once complete. The main goal is to have lots of flexibility in what you can do with each orgy event, for example:

- You could beguile your lieges wife into having your lieges daughters wardship given to you, thus ensuring a powerful ally in the future.
- Get your chosen wives pregnant during an orgy, ensuring you have children with certain wives.

- Charm specific characters that you have invited from foreign realms, perhaps for their traits or claims.

image.png

image.png

That looks great! Really excited they way you use AI Generated Art to provide Art for the mod. It looks amazing! For me personally finding and creating Art for my past mods was always the most difficult thing to do. Seeing AI enabling you to create these features with great art to boot at such a quick pace is really great to see. Makes me excited for the future of modding in general as it will allow more people to get into it, and those that already do modding can focus on features.

So ive decided to give mod a go and im having an issue where after freeing the keeper of souls i convert to a theocracy and get an instant game over. Notice the box where it says "you convert to [blank]"

it seems a new "papacy" is created and my character becomes the new head of faith for the catholic church even though the old papacy still exists

i skimmed through the thread and didnt see this being mentioned

as mods go i only have simple shaft + slits and carnalitas and its submods

1.png

2.png

3.png

6 hours ago, ban10 said:

Intents:

image.png

image.png

It all sounds pretty good, the charm option for orgies would be a good qol change since it's sometimes annoying to have to charm your new vassals, specially after you retire some paelex. One thing that i don't think the mod has a lot of content with in general that you mentioned is somehow overthrowing your liege, i might have missed something but i'm pretty sure it doesn't have any special interactions other than declaring a normal submission war(i think that's what it was called) to take over their realm, just a minor complain, nothing major.

1 hour ago, ieraceu said:

The only problem I have with AI Art is the hands are always fucked up. This mod is no exception. Six fingered women everywhere. lol

if you are using SD. Controlnet is a functional solution to that issue. Lots of videos on YT on this.