Jump to content

How to set who is a top and bottom in a sexual interaction for male, female, and futanari characters?


Recommended Posts

Posted

The title says it all. Currently, I am a futanari character who wants to try both bottom and top roles. However, I don't want to keep swapping positions because I automatically start in top during sex all the time. Just looking for a more controlled start is all.

Posted

From my experience it is a complicated thing that would require you being very specific about the animations you allow.

 

Animations that are set to be M/F can be used by M/M when one male is set to female (or female as both) but how WW determines gender has 3 choices (Based off CAS, based off their genitals, and anything goes) 

 

Then you have M/M animations and I am not sure if all of them consider top or bottom when it comes to oral, etc. 

 

In your specific scenario i'd think you'd need to have your gender settings set very specifically, and then use a limited animation playlist to make sure things proceed the way you're wanting?

 

I haven't seen any guides about this posted so hopefully you get a more knowledgeable response. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...