9 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

These are excellent suggestions!

My initial thought on the random race was that the tentacles are harvesting DNA from creatures throughout the world.  The purpose is to repopulate the commonwealth in an expedited way.  

I've allowed WLD to define hostile vs friendly.    I can talk to @Invictusblade about giving the Tentacle having the ability to override that setting upon impregnation. 

I do have a storyline sketched around why this is happening :)

Just tried this mod and I know its in the early stages but when I get attacked sometimes the tentacles don't appear and my characters clothes don't get removed. It doesn't happen all the time just certain animations.

7 hours ago, Damicles said:

Just tried this mod and I know its in the early stages but when I get attacked sometimes the tentacles don't appear and my characters clothes don't get removed. It doesn't happen all the time just certain animations.

Yes, I just fixed this, I believe.  A global variable wasn't populating properly, and it was loading a "Test" animation.

The clothing issue seems to be related to how fast the animation starts.  I am looking into where best to have the script wait.  I've only seen the clothing issue once or twice, but it does happen occasionally.  FYI, I've also had it happen with other animations and mods.  

I posted the newest version 2.05 just now.

Thank you! ❤️

On 2/4/2023 at 12:19 AM, jbezorg said:

Replaces ALL wild corn stalks with Hypnotic Brain Tentacles in the Commonwealth world space.

I just finished this and haven't tested it so expect chaos, CTDs, or at the very least spending a lot of time in first person looking at your feet.

Enjoy.

wild corn stalk tentacles.esp 102.17 kB · 55 downloads

Oh gods... this just crashes my game as soon as I take first few steps. I am not sure if anyone tried to clean this one up a bit or not?

8 hours ago, Sthan Dust said:

Hey @Snapdragon_

Can you tell me which positions include milking?  I was going to use FPE/FPER to see if the player is pregnant and use it to create a milk product.

Thank you!

❤️

Spoiler

Snap - FTT Standing Doggy Anal

Snap - FTTT Doggy

Snap - FTTT Doggy Anal

Snap - FTTTT Doggy

Finally some tentacle animations in Fo4.
Well done and very good idea, Snapdragon.
Do you plan to do more animations with it?
There's still a lot of position possibilities you can do (missionary, laying, spooning, tentacles grabbing at the ankle, wrists, neck for aggressive tentacles).
You can also create other tentacles.
-Infected or parasitic tentacles. When they enter the PC, they infect it with something.
-Tentacle that drains health.
-Tentacle that iradicates

On 3/7/2023 at 6:38 AM, DerpedPerd said:

will you do any animations based on furnitures + tentacles?

12 hours ago, hana120 said:

Finally some tentacle animations in Fo4.
Well done and very good idea, Snapdragon.
Do you plan to do more animations with it?
There's still a lot of position possibilities you can do (missionary, laying, spooning, tentacles grabbing at the ankle, wrists, neck for aggressive tentacles).
You can also create other tentacles.
-Infected or parasitic tentacles. When they enter the PC, they infect it with something.
-Tentacle that drains health.
-Tentacle that iradicates

I'm not really sure what kind of tentacle animations could be done with furniture, but I do want to do animations with multiple humans + tentacles, or other creatures (like mirelurk, angler, etc.) + human + tentacles.

11 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

I'm not really sure what kind of tentacle animations could be done with furniture, but I do want to do animations with multiple humans + tentacles, or other creatures (like mirelurk, angler, etc.) + human + tentacles.

With furniture is ezpz (With AAF as u did it). depending on what type of it u want. Table, chair..?
And tho, mirellurk, angler, exists.

Edited by EngineGaming
16 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

well, like for instance:

-bed for sleep assaults

f4d5d2f8e1d51b25729d4a3ff476fb7d.jpg.7eff661637ee55f48627973c7676e4bf.jpg

-toilet for someone who keeps forgetting to flush the cargo down

aea84f5e8bda8dd76beecdf804a0c81b.thumb.jpg.0f50368a9c9dddd2d37947eacb37af54.jpg

-chair for bondage scenes

-etc

Edited by DerpedPerd

Hello everyone

I would like some help and also ask a question

First the help:

I am using the latest FG 1.89 and noticed that I have lag in the animations of this mod.
The tentacles are well placed for the vaginal/anal but are offset on the breasts!

If you know why I'm a taker!

Now the question :

During an animation I would like to know if it is possible to trigger the opening of the vagina and/or the anus as in other animations?

Cordially

On 3/9/2023 at 9:14 AM, DerpedPerd said:

Ah, I see what you mean. I could do something like that. I make no promises though, I have a lot of projects in the backlog :P

6 hours ago, leduss said:

Hello everyone

I would like some help and also ask a question

First the help:

I am using the latest FG 1.89 and noticed that I have lag in the animations of this mod.
The tentacles are well placed for the vaginal/anal but are offset on the breasts!

If you know why I'm a taker!

Now the question :

During an animation I would like to know if it is possible to trigger the opening of the vagina and/or the anus as in other animations?

Cordially

For animation lag, I would recommend AAF NativeSync. I've tuned it so that it perfectly syncs tentacle animations. If the breast tentacles still aren't aligned with that, it might just be due to differences between your body preset and the body preset I used for reference when animating. There's really no way around that without a modder implementing some advanced breast IK system.

To make parts open during the animations, you can use Screen Archer Menu together with SAMFormer.

Edited by Snapdragon_
7 hours ago, Snapdragon_ said:

Ah, je vois ce que tu veux dire. Je pourrais faire quelque chose comme ça. Je ne fais pas de promesses, j'ai beaucoup de projets en retard:P

Pour le décalage d'animation, je recommanderais AAF NativeSync . Je l'ai réglé pour qu'il synchronise parfaitement les animations des tentacules. Si les tentacules de la poitrine ne sont toujours pas alignés avec cela, cela peut simplement être dû à des différences entre votre préréglage de corps et le préréglage de corps que j'ai utilisé comme référence lors de l'animation. Il n'y a vraiment aucun moyen de contourner cela sans qu'un moddeur mette en œuvre un système avancé d'IK du sein.

Pour ouvrir des pièces pendant les animations, vous pouvez utiliser Screen Archer Menu avec SAMFormer .

I use AAF NativeSync and I confirm that it does not work on the breasts!

I also have the two mods you say but I don't know how to use them so I'll try to understand how they work.

anyway thank you for your answers Snapdragon_.