5 hours ago, Beta The Slave said:

It's a shame that more mods haven't come out for this. I would love an estrus charrus style mod haha.

April 25 Fallout 4 Update...

The misery of broken mods is about to begin again, with Bethesda starting to update Fallout 4 again, starting on April 25.

Devious Follower mod wishlist...

I have been wanting more Devious Follower mods, for a long time for Fallout 4. With Followers with consequences for your actions, such as accidentally shooting your follower, not Stimpacking them when they are down, not paying them, stealing their Bed to sleep, leaving them sleeping on the floor, not getting them a Bed, when you pay for a Bed for the night.

There are some good follower mods, for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. But I'd like some immersion, what would a real companion do in each situation, would they refuse to leave your side when dismissed, if they were nasty, or head over heels in love with you. Would they hold grudges for your actions, and act out, doing things for spite.

- Doing things to you, whilst you slept

- Locking devices on you, when you are doing bad stuff

- Gluing Slutty Clothing onto you, ( Timer Based no changing clothing )

- Oiling you up in your sleep, so you are glossy, and can't wear clothing until you wash it off

- Drugging you

- Spraying you with Pheromones, to attract animals

- Drugging and Tattooing you, whilst you slept

- Stripping you in your sleep

- Slave Collaring you in your Sleep

- Whipping you, when you wear clothing, if you displease them

- Waking up in strange places, with strange creature

- Sex in the morning, whether you like it or not

- Shotgun Marriage

- Getting you Pregnant

- Getting creatures to get you Pregnant, whilst you sleep, waking up to Dogmeat on top of you

- Being Unhappy, when you accidentally shoot them

- Holding a grudge, when you don't Stimpack them, when they are down

- Not being happy, when they get raped if using Violate mod, things will get bad with them

There is soo much, you could do with a Immersive Follower mod. With an MCM to Turn On / Off content that you don't want.

7 hours ago, Krazyone said:

The misery of broken mods is about to begin again, with Bethesda starting to update Fallout 4 again, starting on April 25.

I have been wanting more Devious Follower mods, for a long time for Fallout 4. With Followers with consequences for your actions, such as accidentally shooting your follower, not Stimpacking them when they are down, not paying them, stealing their Bed to sleep, leaving them sleeping on the floor, not getting them a Bed, when you pay for a Bed for the night.

There are some good follower mods, for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. But I'd like some immersion, what would a real companion do in each situation, would they refuse to leave your side when dismissed, if they were nasty, or head over heels in love with you. Would they hold grudges for your actions, and act out, doing things for spite.

- Oiling you up in your sleep, so you are glossy, and can't wear clothing until you wash it off

- Drugging you

- Shotgun Marriage

- Getting you Pregnant

- Getting creatures to get you Pregnant, whilst you sleep, waking up to Dogmeat on top of you

- Not being happy, when they get raped if using Violate mod, things will get bad with them

There is soo much, you could do with a Immersive Follower mod. With an MCM to Turn On / Off content that you don't want.

Yeah there is an old mod Boston Devious Helper, but its pretty jank and only does like a quarter of that at best.

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

- Drugging you

- Shotgun Marriage

- Getting you Pregnant

Fallout 4 definitely needs the love and attention in mods that Skyrim gets. While there are some great Fallout 4 mods out there, especially here on LL, it largely remains an untapped goldmine of possibilities.

5 hours ago, Beta The Slave said:

Yeah there is an old mod Boston Devious Helper, but its pretty jank and only does like a quarter of that at best.

I've played Boston Devious Helper a lot, a long time ago, and it was under developed.

A lot of stuff could have been added to it, but wasn't. Wearing the clothes with I think it was the Bimbo Collar, wasn't enforced with any consequences for not wearing the correct items of clothing.

6 hours ago, Krazyone said:

I've played Boston Devious Helper a lot, a long time ago, and it was under developed.

A lot of stuff could have been added to it, but wasn't. Wearing the clothes with I think it was the Bimbo Collar, wasn't enforced with any consequences for not wearing the correct items of clothing.

Yeah, It was fun for 5 minutes but then you realize it just keeps getting in the way. Every time you speak to someone you have to tell them to ignore devices then you can finally talk. 

There isn't much control or explanation for how things interact. And the follower is a bit too trigger-happy with the requests. It just wasn't as good as I hoped. I really just want a sexual harassment like add-on that makes your companion your pimp. 

11 hours ago, Sir Walter Ratleigh said:

Fallout 4 definitely needs the love and attention in mods that Skyrim gets. While there are some great Fallout 4 mods out there, especially here on LL, it largely remains an untapped goldmine of possibilities.

It probably will stay that way with Starfield out. Which despite its flaws seems to be a very promising title for scope of content. If they release the CC before ES6 that is.

4 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

Yeah, It was fun for 5 minutes but then you realize it just keeps getting in the way. Every time you speak to someone you have to tell them to ignore devices then you can finally talk. 

There isn't much control or explanation for how things interact. And the follower is a bit too trigger-happy with the requests. It just wasn't as good as I hoped. I really just want a sexual harassment like add-on that makes your companion your pimp. 

Your companion trying to pimp you out, sounds like fun... 🙂

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Your companion trying to pimp you out, sounds like fun... 🙂

With some finagling you can get your companion to have a collar and blackmail on you, (In Sexual Harassment) which is kinda similar to other devious followers. The main difference is that the relationship doesn't develop or degrade past those 2 events which have variants and repeatable content. It is fun having the collar event make me have to say yes to every sexual advance and the blackmail one can get you roped into gang bangs and the like. It also comes with DD integration, so the blackmail triggers can leave you in a bad spot if ill timed haha.

Issue is it takes some work. Including some console commands if you get a bad (good) morality roll on your companion.

Edited by Beta The Slave
1 hour ago, Beta The Slave said:

With some finagling you can get your companion to have a collar and blackmail on you, (In Sexual Harassment) which is kinda similar to other devious followers. The main difference is that the relationship doesn't develop or degrade past those 2 events which have variants and repeatable content. It is fun having the collar event make me have to say yes to every sexual advance and the blackmail one can get you roped into gang bangs and the like. It also comes with DD integration, so the blackmail triggers can leave you in a bad spot if ill timed haha.

Issue is it takes some work. Including some console commands if you get a bad (good) morality roll on your companion.

In Sexual Harassment, I've had Trashcan Carla's Brahmin be my Shock Collar master, with my Krazymans Brahmin mod. But that was just a random event that happened... I turned it off eventually as it gets repetitive, as there is only say yes to every proposition of sex, get gangbanged or I beat you up and take all your Caps option.

There's also a Diamond City quest, but I never got that one.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, zcyofsmile said:

连接好像没了?

Mods that use the Tentacles...

Provocative Perks ... Select the Tentacle Perk

Commonwealth Slavers ... Get Enslaved, abused and trained, as soon as you exit Vault 111 ... great mod

Milking Human Kindness ... Captured and Enslaved by Supermutants

Sanity Framework ... Info about the Tentacles in the mods Posts Section, last 2 Pages.

Download Link... Animated Tentacles

https://mega.nz/folder/ICwTSRrQ#GaMgcMMUjZTYGNYUTkvwAw

1. Click on Animated Tentacles Box, it will get a Blue Outline.

2. Click on the 3 Dots in the Blue Outlined Animated Tentacles Box / Download / Standard Download.