Seductress Faye - Revamped - Visual Replacement - Racemenu Preset

Your favorite bloodsucker is back again with a new look. Requires original Seductress Faye mod made for flowergirls.

REV01.png.20e7e7f3c8496862c64a370176d4db97.png

Recommend CBBE 3BA and HDT physics working

Features

• New head
  • Physics hair
  • New outfit converted to 3BA
  • Full body slide
  • Racemenu preset

DOWNLOAD

Seductress Faye Revamped.zip (main, requires original follower and flowergirls, overwrite)

Optional

Seductress Faye Revamped Beast Mode.zip (requires main, overwrite)

REV03.png.3b835b898182618c31130aa7f21eebeb.png

That's right, it's the girl who promises to slay both your enemies and in the bedroom for an occasional taste of your blood...

REV02.png.c45a3694d9ef291a497f03fcd00aa800.png

Lore is important to you, right? Then you won't have to settle for pristine prom queens masquerading as the undead, oh no. Beast mode comes complete with fiendish features and wrinkled blood-starved tits.

REV01.gif.d14ec614c8d28d3553d7a1b3433550c1.gifREV02.gif.ac5d69e634a268a8ee9313902d42e5d1.gif

Edited by Altwen
  • Altwen changed the title to Seductress Faye - Revamped - Visual Replacement - Racemenu Preset

At one time Faye had the chance to be one of those top level followers. It's sad to see that team fell apart they way they did and left it unfinished. This is a nice touch and good to see some activity going on with her once again. All your mods have been simple yet so perfect within the skyrim world. Keep it up!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love how she looks! Thank you! I have however a miscolor match on her neck. I placed your replacer below faye and very low on my load order and used setnpcweight 50 to get rid of the neck seam. But the color mismatch is noticeable. Is there a way to fix it? I don't have CK.

I installed the replacer midgame. Is it normal that she has FayeRefClone in console command? Also when i setnpcweight to 50 disable and enable, she still keep her neck gap.

Should this mod overwrite Faye? I use vortex and after installing your replacer, it didn't ask me for conflict wins. What do I do to fix it?

Edited by Jean882

She has lost her acidic side but she seems less distant, less cold than the girl with the ponytail! ^^
That said, I have a nasty texture flaw at the height of her neck.
A simpler and more definitive idea than the one proposed by  Jean882 ?

Thank you for this sexy work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/26/2023 at 8:03 AM, Tlam99 said:

Look into skse folder and move the nif into the preset folder you see in same directory.

What do you mean? move which nif from which folder to where? I still have the neck miscoloration ? It is on a new game too.

Also it is for the replacer, not the preset. In game, she has a neck line.

How can I fix it? ?

Edited by Jean882