[mod] Sized apparel texture mod for sexslave

3 hours ago, Alpenglow said:

I slightly adjusted the textures of the clothes lying on the ground from this mod to make them look like vanilla ones. I had to increase the size of each to 175% and make a black stroke of 18 pixels. Before this, the textures were very small and stood out from the usual appearance of clothes. Shown on the left is a vanilla pants and shirt for comparison.

Installation: paste into the replacement Sized Apparel for slaves(v1.052) folder.

Screenshot_3.png

Clothes Size Fix.rar 1.84 MB · 2 downloads

Hey man if you dont mind me asking, what body type do you use?

45 minutes ago, Thefakest said:

Hey man if you dont mind me asking, what body type do you use?

Do you mean what body types are the clothes from this mod for? Female and thin.
Bodies from Sized Apparel Zero.

On 2/28/2024 at 6:13 PM, Alpenglow said:

I slightly adjusted the textures of the clothes lying on the ground from this mod to make them look like vanilla ones. I had to increase the size of each to 175% and make a black stroke of 18 pixels. Before this, the textures were very small and stood out from the usual appearance of clothes. Shown on the left is a vanilla pants and shirt for comparison.

Installation: paste into the replacement Sized Apparel for slaves(v1.052) folder.

Screenshot_3.png

Clothes Size Fix.rar 1.84 MB · 147 downloads

Cool! I didn't even know there was such issue

Thanks for the refining! 

• 5 weeks later...

The stats on these clothing wouldn't work or show ingame. Made a fix which now works also changed some of their stats to better fit the clothing. Also changed the item descriptions to english. Just put this in the folder where u have the mod and replace the files.

Defs.zip