[mod] Sized apparel texture mod for sexslave

Sized apparel texture mod for sexslave

This mod adds 18 apparel texture for sized apparel mod.

Main Theme of this mode is Sexy Slave outfit.

require 'Sized apparel' mod

P.S some of the defs descriptions were not written in English 

but I'm too lazy to edit that.( I did wrote English description  in def files, you can simply replace the description in XML file ) 

so fix it urself 

P.S2 I tried to add shader for apparel, but it seems like it doesn't work :(

Therefor I recommend you to make apparel with "sheep wool" for its true color that I have intended. 

On 1/4/2023 at 5:28 PM, hehehew said:

also, add comment for new outfit you desire 

I will consider drawing it 

costumes would be great, witches, superheroes, wedding, native Americans, soldier...

catgirl, skater, nun, labcoat...

Edited by Skömer
19 hours ago, IPPPI said:

Will there be compability patch to expand outside of vanilia body type? Seem pretty cool for vanila body

APP BodyType Overrider Extension
[NL] Apparel Paper Pattern
[NL] Compatible Body 2

I am not sure I can do that 

This mod require Sized apparel mod. 

So, It will be really difficult for me to draw all the apparels to fit with those body mod

However, If you want to patch these apparels to NL bodymod 

I will gladly provide you the source files that you can modify it yourself 

TH 뒷태.afdesign TH 앞태.afdesign TH 옆태.afdesign Naked_Female_BaseBody_north.afdesign Naked_Female_BaseBody_south.afdesign TribalA_Female_east.afdesign

I know you already said, but any chances to have a non-"Sized apparel" dependent version? IPPPI mentioned mods + "Apparel BodyType Resolver" literally  do the job themself as long you draw tham for vanilla bodies (even if is just "female" bodytype). And yeah, i know that probably would become a different mod.

Meet with same problem as pink square pawns. I suppose it's because there's no corresponding size for male and hulk. Simply disable pawns wearing those clothes when generated should solve this problem, or copy female size and rename it to male and hulk size respectively should help.

On 1/17/2023 at 4:32 PM, openipka said:

Meet with same problem as pink square pawns. I suppose it's because there's no corresponding size for male and hulk. Simply disable pawns wearing those clothes when generated should solve this problem, or copy female size and rename it to male and hulk size respectively should help.

updated it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So this mod requires sized apparel and won´t work with beautiful bodies?

Ie absolutly necessary to have the mor or only suggested?

Also since this comes in a different folder structure(loose subfolders), do I need to create a folder for it first?
Or do I need to put in sized apparel- textures folder?

Edited by H4nZ
7 hours ago, H4nZ said:

So this mod requires sized apparel and won´t work with beautiful bodies?

Ie absolutly necessary to have the mor or only suggested?

Also since this comes in a different folder structure(loose subfolders), do I need to create a folder for it first?
Or do I need to put in sized apparel- textures folder?

nothing will break if you use different body retextures, you will just have to live with apparels not fitting your pawn bodies perfectly

yes put all the loose folders into a new one together, name doesn't matter

• 6 months later...

I slightly adjusted the textures of the clothes lying on the ground from this mod to make them look like vanilla ones. I had to increase the size of each to 175% and make a black stroke of 18 pixels. Before this, the textures were very small and stood out from the usual appearance of clothes. Shown on the left is a vanilla pants and shirt for comparison.

Installation: paste into the replacement Sized Apparel for slaves(v1.052) folder.

Screenshot_3.png

Clothes Size Fix.rar

Edited by Alpenglow