zCastle (Update 15.5.2011)

den_of_evil

That happens with any esp. CS version is 1.2.404.

??? There's something strange there :

- With CS1.2.404 you can't register sound and make lips files that's a know fact, but i don't understand what this had to do with the fact that you can't made dialog.

Anyway if (for an unknown reason) you need to register sound files you can use Wrye Bash to revert your esp to 0.8 so you can use it with the old CS1.0. Then you can register your file. Then again using Wrye Bash to revert to 1.0. No ?

I use those feature since several years ago and never encounter any trouble

Apparently, this plugin fixes those problems: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36370

It does have one, erm, minor drawback: I think it's not compatible with the stable OBSE v20 yet

It does work with (or better put: requires) the OBSE 20+ beta.

Worked a lot better than just the base CS. I'm currently waiting for the next version, so I can actually work with the CS again.

The base CS freezes too much on me, and the OBSE-version can (for me) no longer be loaded without this plugin.

So, I will give a word of caution if you want to use this: USE THE NOTED VERSION OF THE OBSE OR YOUR CS WILL CRASH.

Hope this helps.

Hello. I have downloaded your mod' date=' and it is funny. I got a group of slaves. 8) But can I sell them for money?They seem of little use by now :'( (Not good at english, sorry)

[/quote']

Well, as you can see this mod is only 6 days old and not even near to be complete so there shouldn't be much stuff yet. Oh and this is my first mod for oblivion so I am still learning stuff while making anything. But anyway, I have planned to add feature to sell and buy new slaves.

PS Landscape editing is a bitch!

Hey, hey, hey... Its Friday and its update day. Not many changes, because I made clean oblivion install and I have been making tools to test my mod(Oh and I have life and job as well.).

If you have any suggestions/ideas, just let me know. After all I am making this for YOU.

Not completely on topic, but still helpfull: Hello, regarding my previous post (concerning CSE), I figured out that it actually works with OBSE v20.

The problem turned out to be the amount of other OBSE-plugins I had installed (between OBSE-upgrades I also installed some new plugins, those tipped the scales). I cleaned it up a bit, and now it works like a charm.

Now for something on-topic: have you considered putting in system, where people who want to buy a slave 'sample the wares' before buying? Maybe a dungeon specifically designed for this purpose?

I'm having difficulties.

I have a slave (surrendered in combat) and I found the castle. When I activate the doors, nothing happens. There's also a chapel, with a trapdoor which also doesn't do anything. I've read the scroll of slavery and found that I can toggle who is enslaveable.

I'm using OBSE20. Checked the log files and found some warnings about MBP and savefile bloat. So I junked my current char and tried again with a new one. Still no joy.

From the screenshots, it appears to be possible to enter the castle. I just can't see how.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

If you feel up to it' date=' being able to tell your slaves \"Every day, breakfast here; work in fields here; bathe here; rape and punishment here; dinner here; this is your cell, you'll be sleeping here\" would be awesome!

[/quote']

It would be doable, but I think first I just use general day schedule for all slaves and maybe later some kind of schedule manager for each slave.

A suggestionï¼Instead of  directly changing name to \"slave\"' date='maybe add the title \"slave\" is a better choice. Such as \"Slave Bandit\" or \"Slave Countess Alessia Caro\".

[/quote']

I have planned to use Bandit (Your Slave), Countess Alessia Caro (Your Slave) etc. And maybe random name generator for bandits, marauders etc.

I'm having difficulties.

I have a slave (surrendered in combat) and I found the castle. When I activate the doors' date=' nothing happens. There's also a chapel, with a trapdoor which also doesn't do anything. I've read the scroll of slavery and found that I can toggle who is enslaveable.

I'm using OBSE20. Checked the log files and found some warnings about MBP and savefile bloat. So I junked my current char and tried again with a new one. Still no joy.

From the screenshots, it appears to be possible to enter the castle. I just can't see how.

Any ideas what I might be missing?

[/quote']

Thats chapel in the screenshots and first screenshot is next to inn near bridge to imperial city. Chapel is only interior part in the mod right now. That trapdoor shouldn't do anything.

PS Castle interior building is a bitch. (I just can't understand what they have been thinking.)

same question as DocClox

how i can i have a slave

how i can enter the castle  :-\

I'm still don't understand

This mod is not ready(not even near). So there can be stuff that doesn't not work.

Btw, its update time. Main thing in this release was to make random bodies work.

hello! when you say random bodies work are you talking about different body sizes?

theres this mod called vorb by vaderapp which has this feature already so maybe we could simply just use that mod in conjecture with yours :D

just a friendly suggestion and as always thanks for the hardwork! :D

hello! when you say random bodies work are you talking about different body sizes?

theres this mod called vorb by vaderapp which has this feature already so maybe we could simply just use that mod in conjecture with yours :D

just a friendly suggestion and as always thanks for the hardwork! :D

Yes, I mean different body sizes and I am aware of VORB. Unfortunately it wouldn't work, because there is no way to change skeletons dynamically(Or I just haven't found a way to do it yet.). Of course bandits aren't truly dynamically created yet as they will always have same eyes, hair and face. Fortunately OBSE already supports hair&eyes change so there can be some randomity. :)

Hey' date=' hey, hey... Its Friday and its update day. Not many changes, because I made clean oblivion install and I have been making tools to test my mod(Oh and I have life and job as well.).

If you have any suggestions/ideas, just let me know. After all I am making this for YOU.

[/quote']

Back when I was modding, what I'd do was make a zip(at the time) archive of a current 'clean' install.  These days when I'm messing around, I make a 7zip archive.  But this lets you have tests/builds/known good and bad installs that you can mess around with by simply renaming your oblivion folder.  The upside is, it'll take a 25gb oblivion install and squish it down to about 7gb, not a big deal these days.

• 2 weeks later...

*Bump!*

Curious how this might be progressing' date=' interest has not waned - especially if you plan to follow a \"Slavemaker\" type format.

[/quote']

Hi

I am not dead and neither is this mod. On the contrary I am living very nice life atm, but the downside is that I haven't got any time to even think about this mod. :)

Despite everything above next release will be scheduled for next Sunday.

Couple of maybe silly questions:

Can you make the slaves do anything in the castle yet? I'm never sure if I've not set it up properly, or if the feature just isn't implemented yet.

Secondly, is there any chance to turn off the enslaving mechanism and allow the mod to work with other slaver mods? I already have Training Cattle and LoversRapeSlave installed, so I'd prefer not to install another parallel slavery system.

Failing that, how about lowing the surrender threshold a bit. It seems sometimes I give a bandit half a whack and they surrender. Or, playing as a vampire, I stealthily drain someone to 10% health, only to find they surrender to me even though we're not in combat and they're not supposed to know I'm there.

I know I'm probably asking for the moon on a stick here... a few thoughts, anyway.

Archived