Sign in to follow this  
den_of_evil

zCastle (Update 15.5.2011)

Okay' date=' this is one I would love to see.  Kind of like a player home mod combined with slavery.  Basically build an old-school plantation like area somewhere that wouldn't conflict with 3000 mods out there.  Let it have low walls, and a manor house type building, and a smaller building sparsely decorated labeled slave quarters.  Have pillory and cages about the courtyard or grounds, and like crops and such for the slaves to work.  Underneath the manor house is a dungeon, not the kind with trolls and stuff but like a stone walled room with bare cells etc.  Implement some sort of slavery, where you can go out, and capture npc's and put them in irons if you are the victor.  Think some mods have done this part actually.  But then, instead of selling them, bring them back to your manor and build your slave harem.  I think this would go good with Rapeslave and it's supporting mod (name escapes me atm).  Also, could throw in a few npc's that are travelling slavers, and who are scripted to journey to your manor weekly or monthly or something to sell you slaves, and that you could sell your slaves to if you felt like it. 

Sound interesting?

-Merctime

[/quote']

I have have been thinking about making mod like this, but it would be a castle instead of plantation and well there would be more interaction within castle like hiring guards, cooks or using slaves as cooks, feeding slaves, training captured enemies as slaves etc. I am just not sure how well you can do such things with oblivion modding tools.

First step would be of course make those enemies yield when they have low health and make them companions when taking them as slaves.

( Something like this, http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22392 )

I have made some mods for morrowind, but haven't really touched oblivion at all. In real life I work as developer so I don't think it would be too hard to understand oblivions modding tools.

Well, the name of the mod is zCastle and above is some info about what it is going to be like. I had few hours to play with cs and heres what I have done so far. If you have any good ideas etc. I could implement in this mod, just let me know. And of course if you find bugs, just let me know. I am also wondering where should I put my castle.

Sorry no goblins yet. :/

==Screens==

[table]

[tr]

[td]ScreenShot1.jpg[/td]

[td]ScreenShot2.jpg[/td]

[td]ScreenShot3.jpg[/td]

[td]ScreenShot4.jpg[/td]

[td]ScreenShot5.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

=========

============

===zCastle===

============

===

Features

===

- Players can make npcs as slaves when they surrender.

- Slaves can get random bodytype(Only 3 types currently).

- Castle east from Leyawiin(Under construction).

===

===

Planned features

===

- More options for scroll of slavery

- Rename npc on/off when scroll of slavery is used(Random names maybe)

- Castle(exterior parts)

- Castle(interior parts)

- Quests(Slave related quests)

- Travelling slave merchants

- More random bodies

- Slave related attributes(obedience, joy, etc.)

===

===

Bugs/Issues

===

- Slaves tend to disappear while fast traveling when following or when in exterior cell. Quick workaround for following problem is to look at slaves when fast travelling.

- Slaves can't get into cities, castles etc.

- Can't enslave guards when player is criminal.

===

===

Version 0.110515

===

Req

- ObSe v0020

- SetBody (Optional, its for random bodies.)

===

New stuff

- Castle barracks

- Castle basement

- Castle exterior changes

- Castle keep towers

--

Removed stuff

None

--

Fixed stuff

None

===

License

- Do what you want with this, I don't care.

- Sure, you can give me credit for my work, if you wish.

===

https://rapidshare.com/files/606557542/zCastle-0_110515.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6DLTN37O

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/by23lb50z

http://hotfile.com/dl/117880075/cc2c59f/zCastle-0_110515.rar.html

http://www.zshare.net/download/90164984ca860239/

http://uploading.com/files/fb839398/zCastle-0_110515.rar/

thanks for the hard work!

is it possible to make all npcs affected by this mod?

Sure, but it would break quests and other functionality, if important npcs would surrender to player, and actually it was like that first.

I am also wondering where should I put my castle.

Pretty sure slavery is illegal in the Lore. So I guess somewhere hidden away. Don't know about anyone else but Im put off by castle mods that you can see from the 4 corners of Cyrodiil.

East of Leyawiin maybe? Anywhere down there could fit well as its pretty gloomy. Maybe in a new land that can only be reached through a cave on the border... ah I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye on this one, all sounds very promising  ;D

Sure' date=' but it would break quests and other functionality, if important npcs would surrender to player, and actually it was like that first.

[/quote']

haha as long as we make the effort to kill quest related npcs by ourselves it should be no problem right?

because if this mod is open to all npcs then it would open up kidnapping and the such :D

Oops, Obse was missing from requirements. Well, you use it anyway.

Sure' date=' but it would break quests and other functionality, if important npcs would surrender to player, and actually it was like that first.

[/quote']

haha as long as we make the effort to kill quest related npcs by ourselves it should be no problem right?

because if this mod is open to all npcs then it would open up kidnapping and the such :D

I was thinking about arena fights etc. , because in current state player might get stuck forever in quests like that. However I can make two versions. One that works with any npc and one that works only some safe npcs or factions(Currently only bandits. Even this version might break something, but anyway its safer than all npcs).

Oh and now player can order slaves to follow and stay. New release tomorrow. Theres some issue with following npcs that doesn't allow followers enter any city. Its not major issue currently so I call it feature for sake of lore for now. Because slavery is illegal in Cyrodiil, player doesn't take slaves with him to cities. ;D

I am also wondering where should I put my castle.

Pretty sure slavery is illegal in the Lore. So I guess somewhere hidden away. Don't know about anyone else but Im put off by castle mods that you can see from the 4 corners of Cyrodiil.

East of Leyawiin maybe? Anywhere down there could fit well as its pretty gloomy. Maybe in a new land that can only be reached through a cave on the border... ah I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye on this one' date=' all sounds very promising  ;D

[/quote']

I checked that area and it looks quite nice place for a castle. I will put it there.

Player sure can now enslave all npcs(there you go luffyboy) in Version 0.110410, but it seems to be a bit buggy. I fixed it already, but theres other stuff that isn't ready so it will be fixed in next version(tomorrow). Generally looks like gamebryo(or oblivion) has not been made for dynamic stuff and its limiting my plans a bit. I am planning to do something like slavemaker(a bit lighter version of course). Basically slaves will get some attributes like obedience, tiredness, sexual skills etc. , which player can raise with several actions. Those attributes will also determinate price you can get when selling slaves or price you will have to pay when buying slaves.

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK  :D

OMG SLAVEMAKER. if you can do that! i think this would be a super epic mod alone or with lovers :D

BTW i keep holding back on downloading! my thought process is like this:

oh cool castle with slave function.... oh update tmr? okay lets wait.

*the next day*

oh yea! its updated....wait update again tmr? wow more features! okay lets wait  ;D

haha but that aside really thanks for the hard work! without modder like you/Ashal/donkey/nightwind oblivion wouldnt be as fun!

Finally some images! (Just testing) Looks like those slaves do stay. Poor marauder and bandit girls. Theres also some from IC too. :)

ScreenShot1.jpg

i noticed the bodies in the above pic are different.

are you using a set body spell or vorb?

• Great idea.
    If you get the chance and would like some ideas, check out
TantryVaylia.

• 4-level castle (7 if you count the Master Suite, undercroft and secret area)
  • Fully interactive castle waitstaff of 15, plus another 15 townfolk.
  • Completely integrates with Lovers
  • Dungeon and Sex Slave/BDSM areas
  • Smith shop and full stable of horses for the waitstaff.

It is the most complete castle mod I've ever EVER experienced. After getting it, I deleted all other home mods I had installed because nothing beats it.

Set body spell.

Download not available

The following download is not available:

http://rapidshare.com/files/456736978/zCastle-0_110410.rar5 KB

The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:

Unassigned file limit of 10 downloads reached.

and now ?

*Fixed*

Great idea.

If you get the chance and would like some ideas' date=' check out TantryVaylia.

[*] 4-level castle (7 if you count the Master Suite, undercroft and secret area)

[*] Fully interactive castle waitstaff of 15, plus another 15 townfolk.

[*] Completely integrates with Lovers

[*] Dungeon and Sex Slave/BDSM areas

[*] Smith shop and full stable of horses for the waitstaff.

It is the most complete castle mod I've ever EVER experienced. After getting it, I deleted all other home mods I had installed because nothing beats it.

That castle looks quite impressive. I'll check it out, thanks.

===Bugs/Issues===

- When fast travelling slaves get permanent armor meshes. Quick workaround is to strip them naked before fast travelling.

===

Try

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34753

May be it should help you with this. I've solve something like that for a companion mod.

Ps. Thx for reupload :)

Thanks, I'll check does that fix those problems.

Btw, new version is out!

(Oh and I am having some bizarre problems with CS. I can't create more topics/responses because CS demands audio files for those!)

(Oh and I am having some bizarre problems with CS. I can't create more topics/responses because CS demands audio files for those!)

Not that I know what I'm talking about but isn't that where u can use silent mp3 files?

New version? Is the castle in place yet?  ;D

EDIT: Tried it. Nice work, got myself a couple of slaves. Nice sinister location for the castle btw

With the latest version there should be a map marker east of Leyawiin called 'zCastle'. Not much there yet. Just the exterior I think.

Not that I know what I'm talking about but isn't that where u can use silent mp3 files?

New version? Is the castle in place yet?  ;D

EDIT: Tried it. Nice work' date=' got myself a couple of slaves. Nice sinister location for the castle btw

[/quote']

I mean these:

bizzz.jpg

CS just automatically creates those paths & stuff and it breaks dialogue.

(Looks like it does it with every mod I open in CS. I guess its time to reinstall oblivion.)

===Bugs/Issues===

- When fast travelling slaves get permanent armor meshes. Quick workaround is to strip them naked before fast travelling.

===

Try

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34753

May be it should help you with this. I've solve something like that for a companion mod.

Ps. Thx for reupload :)

I checked through that fix and did something similar in zCastle and it did work, thanks. :)

(Still having problems with those sound files. It affects even fresh install. I guess I have to leave dialogue as it is for now and do something else. :/)

(Still having problems with those sound files. It affects even fresh install. I guess I have to leave dialogue as it is for now and do something else. :/)

??? Never heard of anything like that... what CS version are you using ? Have you try the Gecko "Clean plug-in" feature ? or Tes4Edit ? Maybe could you try with new another esp ? Or just rename your esp as voices files are "name dependant" ?

??? Never heard of anything like that... what CS version are you using ? Have you try the Gecko "Clean plug-in" feature ? or Tes4Edit ? Maybe could you try with new another esp ? Or just rename your esp as voices files are "name dependant" ?

That happens with any esp. CS version is 1.2.404.

Btw, there is bad news and good news... First the bad news are that I checked VORB and well it is compatible with my mod, but I haven't found a way to randomize/change skeleton for npcs that are made dynamically. So basically it works, but every npc will be the same as base item. (Well, I could always poke memory using another program, but I don't want to go there.)

And the good news are that I was playing around with set body spell mod and I think I can randomize npcs bodies(for real not based on base item. Every bandit, every marauder etc. will have random body.).

You need to specify conditions for each dialogue option, otherwise every npc in the game will use your lines.

Use this tutorial for guidance and a more detailed explanation: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/Dialogue_Tutorial