zCastle (Update 15.5.2011)

den_of_evil

I am also wondering where should I put my castle.

Pretty sure slavery is illegal in the Lore. So I guess somewhere hidden away. Don't know about anyone else but Im put off by castle mods that you can see from the 4 corners of Cyrodiil.

East of Leyawiin maybe? Anywhere down there could fit well as its pretty gloomy. Maybe in a new land that can only be reached through a cave on the border... ah I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye on this one, all sounds very promising  ;D

thanks for the hard work!

is it possible to make all npcs affected by this mod?

Sure' date=' but it would break quests and other functionality, if important npcs would surrender to player, and actually it was like that first.

[/quote']

haha as long as we make the effort to kill quest related npcs by ourselves it should be no problem right?

because if this mod is open to all npcs then it would open up kidnapping and the such :D

I am also wondering where should I put my castle.

Pretty sure slavery is illegal in the Lore. So I guess somewhere hidden away. Don't know about anyone else but Im put off by castle mods that you can see from the 4 corners of Cyrodiil.

East of Leyawiin maybe? Anywhere down there could fit well as its pretty gloomy. Maybe in a new land that can only be reached through a cave on the border... ah I'm getting ahead of myself.

Anyway I'll be keeping an eye on this one' date=' all sounds very promising  ;D

[/quote']

I checked that area and it looks quite nice place for a castle. I will put it there.

Player sure can now enslave all npcs(there you go luffyboy) in Version 0.110410, but it seems to be a bit buggy. I fixed it already, but theres other stuff that isn't ready so it will be fixed in next version(tomorrow). Generally looks like gamebryo(or oblivion) has not been made for dynamic stuff and its limiting my plans a bit. I am planning to do something like slavemaker(a bit lighter version of course). Basically slaves will get some attributes like obedience, tiredness, sexual skills etc. , which player can raise with several actions. Those attributes will also determinate price you can get when selling slaves or price you will have to pay when buying slaves.

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK  :D

OMG SLAVEMAKER. if you can do that! i think this would be a super epic mod alone or with lovers :D

BTW i keep holding back on downloading! my thought process is like this:

oh cool castle with slave function.... oh update tmr? okay lets wait.

*the next day*

oh yea! its updated....wait update again tmr? wow more features! okay lets wait  ;D

haha but that aside really thanks for the hard work! without modder like you/Ashal/donkey/nightwind oblivion wouldnt be as fun!

• Great idea.
    If you get the chance and would like some ideas, check out
TantryVaylia.

• 4-level castle (7 if you count the Master Suite, undercroft and secret area)
  • Fully interactive castle waitstaff of 15, plus another 15 townfolk.
  • Completely integrates with Lovers
  • Dungeon and Sex Slave/BDSM areas
  • Smith shop and full stable of horses for the waitstaff.

It is the most complete castle mod I've ever EVER experienced. After getting it, I deleted all other home mods I had installed because nothing beats it.

===Bugs/Issues===

- When fast travelling slaves get permanent armor meshes. Quick workaround is to strip them naked before fast travelling.

===

Try

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34753

May be it should help you with this. I've solve something like that for a companion mod.

Ps. Thx for reupload :)

Thanks, I'll check does that fix those problems.

Btw, new version is out!

(Oh and I am having some bizarre problems with CS. I can't create more topics/responses because CS demands audio files for those!)

(Oh and I am having some bizarre problems with CS. I can't create more topics/responses because CS demands audio files for those!)

Not that I know what I'm talking about but isn't that where u can use silent mp3 files?

New version? Is the castle in place yet?  ;D

EDIT: Tried it. Nice work, got myself a couple of slaves. Nice sinister location for the castle btw

Not that I know what I'm talking about but isn't that where u can use silent mp3 files?

New version? Is the castle in place yet?  ;D

EDIT: Tried it. Nice work' date=' got myself a couple of slaves. Nice sinister location for the castle btw

[/quote']

I mean these:

bizzz.jpg

CS just automatically creates those paths & stuff and it breaks dialogue.

(Looks like it does it with every mod I open in CS. I guess its time to reinstall oblivion.)

===Bugs/Issues===

- When fast travelling slaves get permanent armor meshes. Quick workaround is to strip them naked before fast travelling.

===

Try

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34753

May be it should help you with this. I've solve something like that for a companion mod.

Ps. Thx for reupload :)

I checked through that fix and did something similar in zCastle and it did work, thanks. :)

(Still having problems with those sound files. It affects even fresh install. I guess I have to leave dialogue as it is for now and do something else. :/)

(Still having problems with those sound files. It affects even fresh install. I guess I have to leave dialogue as it is for now and do something else. :/)

??? Never heard of anything like that... what CS version are you using ? Have you try the Gecko "Clean plug-in" feature ? or Tes4Edit ? Maybe could you try with new another esp ? Or just rename your esp as voices files are "name dependant" ?

??? Never heard of anything like that... what CS version are you using ? Have you try the Gecko "Clean plug-in" feature ? or Tes4Edit ? Maybe could you try with new another esp ? Or just rename your esp as voices files are "name dependant" ?

That happens with any esp. CS version is 1.2.404.

i noticed the bodies in the above pic are different.

are you using a set body spell or vorb?

Btw, there is bad news and good news... First the bad news are that I checked VORB and well it is compatible with my mod, but I haven't found a way to randomize/change skeleton for npcs that are made dynamically. So basically it works, but every npc will be the same as base item. (Well, I could always poke memory using another program, but I don't want to go there.)

And the good news are that I was playing around with set body spell mod and I think I can randomize npcs bodies(for real not based on base item. Every bandit, every marauder etc. will have random body.).

Archived