[mod] Lazy's Dynamic Affairs

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

What submission state is needed to get those skimpy black clothes and armour?

I believe those are from random events while being 30 submission (or was it 20?) to a single character (your master). You can check the degree of submission via their obedience opinion modifier

Posted (edited)

dynamic affairs 0.8.4

Also importantly skimpy affairs was updated for 1.12.* (shouldn't need to manually update anything as it's on the steam workshop - if it doesn't update you can manually resubscribe) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3008893158

CFP compatibility is also updated https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3008898080
**new** LoTR compatibility https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3173343941
**new** AGoT compatibility https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3173347381

CBO compatibility is waiting on carnalitas and CBO to be updated (carnalitas is currently semi-broken)

Will also add Prince of Darkness compatibility when it's updated

image.png.4ada152323ab4fb57b783ecddf0b5f83.png

Edited by LazyIcarus

My patch compatible with this patch. There are old errors in LIDA (the armor and asymmetrical dress do not fit all body morphs), and for some reason I was unable to add the display of the lecherous armor leggings.
A little later I will post my script mod, which allows you to put LIDA dresses on submissives through genes, and not through a barbershop. Then, during the war, submissives will dress in armor, which the barbershop does not allow.

CBO+CFP+LIDA ComPatch 1.2.7z

This patch doesn't work!
The working patch is below!

Edited by Berkulat
On 09.03.2024 at 15:09, Berkulat said:

Мой патч совместим с этим патчем. В ЛИДА есть старые ошибки (броня и асимметричное платье подходят не ко всем морфам тела), и я почему-то не смог добавить отображение развратных доспехов-поножей.
Чуть позже выложу свой скриптовый мод, который позволяет одеть сабмиссивам платья ЛИДА через гены, а не через барбершоп. Тогда во время войны сабмиссивы будут одеваться в доспехи, чего не позволяет парикмахерская.

CBO+CFP+LIDA ComPatch 1.2.7z 70,82 МБ · 31 загрузка

I dealt with the graphical artifact of the armor (the character became like a hedgehog) and the bust falling out of the asymmetrical dress with the body of the CBO. They are not compatible with a large bust. Either create a character with a small bust, or use the "Better Barbershop CBO Extension". Using this mod, you can reduce the breast size of a specific character.

Edited by Berkulat
On 3/9/2024 at 5:09 AM, Berkulat said:

My patch compatible with this patch. There are old errors in LIDA (the armor and asymmetrical dress do not fit all body morphs), and for some reason I was unable to add the display of the lecherous armor leggings.
A little later I will post my script mod, which allows you to put LIDA dresses on submissives through genes, and not through a barbershop. Then, during the war, submissives will dress in armor, which the barbershop does not allow.

CBO+CFP+LIDA ComPatch 1.2.7z 70.82 MB · 31 downloads

Unfortunately I keep crashing the game at start even with your patch if I use CBO, its update patch, CFP, and this mod. I've narrowed it down to dynamic affairs since I can load the game fine without it. What's your load order?

6 hours ago, icehaku said:

К сожалению, игра продолжает вылетать при запуске даже с вашим патчем, если я использую CBO, его патч обновления, CFP и этот мод. Я сузил круг вопросов до динамических, так как могу нормально загрузить игру и без них. Какой у вас порядок загрузки?

Look, I can tell you exactly when I get home. But from memory, something like this:
- CFP
- Carnalitas (2.3 now, didn’t have time to update)
- CBO
- CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 
- LIDA
- Lazy's Skimpy Accessories

- CFP+CBO Patch
- CBO+CFP+LIDA Compatch 1.2
- Better Barbershop

Two days ago my game build was working. But many mods have been updated. I need testing it tonigt.

Edited by Berkulat
38 minutes ago, icehaku said:

Я действительно могу запустить игру, если не использую ваш патч.

I just tested the game with all the updated mods. Everything should work. Check the order of the mods, I wrote the current one.
And please note that the CBO must have three patches:

- CFP+CBO Patch

- CBO+CFP+LIDA Compatch 1.2

Can I take a look at your list of mods in order?

59. CFP

60. carnalitas

61. CBO

62. CBO 1.12.1

63. CFP + CBO

then some carnalitas mods

76. Dynamic Affairs

77. Skimpy Accessories

78. Skimpy CBO

79. Skimpy CFP

80. CBO + CFP + Dynamic Affair compatch 1.2

81. Better Barbershop

82. Better Barbershop CBO

I'm also getting a CTD upon initializing.

1. CFP
2. Nameplates
3. Population Control

4. Carnalitas 2.5
5. CBO
6. CBO 1.12.1 fix

7. CFP CBO patch

8. Physical Attributes
9. Dynamic Affairs
10. Skimpy Accessories
11. CBO+CFP+LIDA compatch 1.2
12. Better Barbershop

Can also confirm I make it to the menu without the compatch, haven't tried starting a game though.

Edited by cowboyhenk1
9 hours ago, icehaku said:

59. CFP

60. carnalitas

61. CBO

62. CBO 1.12.1

63. CFP + CBO

then some carnalitas mods

76. Dynamic Affairs

77. Skimpy Accessories

78. Skimpy CBO

79. Skimpy CFP

80. CBO + CFP + Dynamic Affair compatch 1.2

81. Better Barbershop

82. Better Barbershop CBO

you need disable Skimpy CBO and Skimpy CFP. My patch have this files.

I have some incorrect descriptions in rules and traits, looks like "rule_dom_succes_difficulty" or "trait_lida_sub_0". By the way i have the same error on start of the game before as people above, but to me helps disable CBO + CFP + Dynamic Affair compatch 1.2, but enable normal cbo and cfp patches.

1 час назад, cerg93 сказал:

Похоже, проблема с описанием только на русском языке, возможно, из-за этого мода нет поддельных файлов локализации.

Воспользуйся утилитой  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2940665956  . Я себе этот мод с ее помощью перевожу. Там можно и фейковую локализацию сделать, и через гугл-транслит полный перевод. Все автоматически, быстро и удобно.

А что за ошибка выскакивает с моим патчем? Просто игра вылетает? Или дублирование аксессуаров происходит?
Я буду новую версию патча делать сегодня-завтра, неплохо бы понимать, с какими проблемами сталкиваются пользователи.

Edited by Berkulat
2 hours ago, Berkulat said:

Воспользуйся утилитой  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2940665956  . Я себе этот мод с ее помощью перевожу. Там можно и фейковую локализацию сделать, и через гугл-транслит полный перевод. Все автоматически, быстро и удобно.

А что за ошибка выскакивает с моим патчем? Просто игра вылетает? Или дублирование аксессуаров происходит?
Я буду новую версию патча делать сегодня-завтра, неплохо бы понимать, с какими проблемами сталкиваются пользователи.

Просто ошибка с крэш репортом, не очень знаю как он выглядит, но вот вроде оно. ck3_20240313_192724.rar

Edited by cerg93
2 hours ago, cerg93 said:

Просто ошибка с крэш репортом, не очень знаю как он выглядит, но вот вроде оно. ck3_20240313_192724.rar

Хм... Там ошибки CFP и suppression_events.
Тут дело либо в том, что у меня в патче стоят модификаторы, которые не используются в текущей версии, либо в том, что у тебя есть какие то моды, меняющие те же файлы. Например, EPE, или другие патчи.
Надеюсь, с новым обновлением патча все будет работать. Выложу его в ближайшее время.

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3

Hi all!
I’ve been thinking for a long time about how inconvenient it is that in LIDA it’s not possible, when playing as a dominant character, to put slutty clothes on a submissive character. I need to somehow change my harem)))
The problem is that characters dressed through the Barbershop do not change their clothes to military clothing during the war, and in many other events.
With this utility, you have the opportunity to change characters' clothes bypassing the barbershop, so they correctly change clothes if necessary. I achieved this by using existing modifiers for wearing a collar and harness, and also wrote three of my own for wearing dresses.

The mod edits clothing files from the game, as well as CFP and CBO files. In fact, it is currently the only fully functional patch for CFP+CBO+Lazy's Skimpy Accessories.
I will be very glad if LazyIcarus fully integrates my tweak into their mod.

The dressing menu is available from DEBUG mode (I can change it with the next update).
To equip a character with leather accessories, he must have the first level submissive skill (!)

P.S. I found reasons why my last patch didn't work. The culprit was links to modifiers that I kept in another test mod. This version is fully working.

Loading order:

- CFP
- Carnalitas
- All Carnalitas mod (Slavery, Adroit Religion and other)
- CBO
- Dynamic Affairs 

- CFP+CBO Patch
- Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3
- Better Barbershop
Better Barbershop CBO Extension

If you have any suggestions for improving my tweak, write in replies to this message.

Currently the tweak only has English and Russian localization.

Interaction 4.jpg

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3.zip

Edited by Berkulat
Directions for use

I fixed everything. The new patch is fully integrated with my tweak. I posted it a little higher.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

10 hours ago, cerg93 said:

I have some incorrect descriptions in rules and traits, looks like "rule_dom_succes_difficulty" or "trait_lida_sub_0". By the way i have the same error on start of the game before as people above, but to me helps disable CBO + CFP + Dynamic Affair compatch 1.2, but enable normal cbo and cfp patches.

11 hours ago, cowboyhenk1 said:

I'm also getting a CTD upon initializing.

1. CFP
2. Nameplates
3. Population Control

4. Carnalitas 2.5
5. CBO
6. CBO 1.12.1 fix

7. CFP CBO patch

8. Physical Attributes
9. Dynamic Affairs
10. Skimpy Accessories
11. CBO+CFP+LIDA compatch 1.2
12. Better Barbershop

Can also confirm I make it to the menu without the compatch, haven't tried starting a game though.

22 hours ago, icehaku said:

I can actually start the game if i don't use your patch

I have not yet corrected the breast morph with the asymmetrical dress and skimpy plate. Temporarily, I added a bra, which is added along with the slutty dress. If necessary, it can be repainted to match the color of the dress through a better barbershop, or removed there.
With skimpy plate it is more difficult. It turns into a “hedgehog” with a large bust size. The only option left here is to use the Better Barbershop CBO Extension and reduce your breast size.
Better Barbershop CBO Extension is best placed after the mods listed in my list.

I now have a guide on how to fix this at the 3D model level. I will try to do this. Wait for the next updates.

13 minutes ago, Berkulat said:

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3

Hi all!
I’ve been thinking for a long time about how inconvenient it is that in LIDA it’s not possible, when playing as a dominant character, to put slutty clothes on a submissive character. I need to somehow change my harem)))
The problem is that characters dressed through the Barbershop do not change their clothes to military clothing during the war, and in many other events.
With this utility, you have the opportunity to change characters' clothes bypassing the barbershop, so they correctly change clothes if necessary. I achieved this by using existing modifiers for wearing a collar and harness, and also wrote three of my own for wearing dresses.

The mod edits clothing files from the game, as well as CFP and CBO files. In fact, it is currently the only fully functional patch for CFP+CBO+Lazy's Skimpy Accessories.
I will be very glad if LazyIcarus fully integrates my tweak into their mod.

The dressing menu is available from DEBUG mode (I can change it with the next update).
To equip a character with leather accessories, he must have the first level submissive skill (!)

P.S. I found reasons why my last patch didn't work. The culprit was links to modifiers that I kept in another test mod. This version is fully working.

Loading order:

- CFP
- Carnalitas
- All Carnalitas mod (Slavery, Adroit Religion and other)
- CBO
- LIDA

- CFP+CBO Patch
- Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3
- Better Barbershop

If you have any suggestions for improving my tweak, write in replies to this message.

Currently the tweak only has English and Russian localization.

Interaction 4.jpg

Lazy's SA+CBO+CFP Patch + BerkulatTweek v1.3.zip 160.56 MB · 0 downloads

1 hour ago, Berkulat said:

I fixed everything. The new patch is fully integrated with my tweak. I posted it a little higher.
I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for your hard work. Unfortunately it seems I can load the main menu, but entering the game map (via new game or saved game) crashes it.

Thanks for the patches! I've been playing CBO and CFP without any problems so far with the following load order (also with POD overhaul mod):

1. CFP
2. Skimpy Accessories

3. Better Barbershop

4. Skimpy Accessories CFP compatibility

5. Carnalitas

6. Dynamic Affairs

7. CBO

8. CBO 1.12.1 unofficial fix

9. Skimpy Accessories CBO compatibility