[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

I'm tossing just a few ideas around which I would like to see included into the Aroused Framework from a modder perspective. Even more, from a quest mod perspective.

• A base arousal which can't fall below a certain threshold.
  • Like we discussed the days before, a function where you can manipulate the arousal value itself
  • Disable all arousal value calculations from actors which are in the sla_ArousalLocked and/or in sla_ArousalBlocked faction

The first point: I have quest in mind where the PC can get aroused by certain actions. While the quest is running I would like to have a base arousal which can not be lowered to keep the motivation high to complete this quest.

Something like this:

Function SetBaseArousal(Int Value)
    If(Value < 0)
        BaseArousal = 0
    ElseIf(Value > 100)
        BaseArousal = 100
    Else
        BaseArousal = Value
    EndIf
EndFunction

and in GetActorArousal from slautilscr

If (newRank < 0)
    newRank = 0
ElseIf (newRank < BaseArousal)
    newRank = BaseArousal
ElseIf (newRank > slaArousalCap)
    newRank = slaArousalCap
EndIf

To the third point: Correct me, if I'm wrong here. As far as I've looked through your code you still calculate all variables regardless of the sla_ActorLocked or sla_ActorBlocked faction except in the GetActorArousal function. This could help to get around this w/o writing redudant code in your set and update functions:

bool Function IsValidTarget(Actor akRef)
    If (IsActorArousalBlocked(akRef) || akRef.IsChild())
        return false
    EndIf

return true
EndFunction

This could help to check if the Actor is a vaild target for calculations. I excluded the sla_Locked faction from the check since that could allow us modders to make a subtile difference what still should be calculated. So for a blocked Actor everything remains the same when he got added to this faction. A locked Actor would then only have his/her arousal value locked but all other calculations still apply.

In my opinion to keep player motivated there is no need for base arousal level.

Your quest can change arousal derivatives (Exposure/Time Rate) and they will keep arousal high and motivate player for actions.

or/and your quest/effect can also update exposure at regular intervals by X points.

Player actions can be:

1. Do the quest

2. Have sex, often

3. Get potions that might reduce the derivatives, which I understand you plan to make.

4. Stop visiting BBLS, yep high derivatives can effect the game play

2-4 are useless if there is base level, hence player has no choice, ability to choose makes Skyrim great.

Blocked faction is intended for strange children races, which are not marked as children, so player can block them manually, it is not intended for modder use.

As far as i understand the changes, you can just install the latest version over the already installed beta.
if you didn't install the beta and are updating from an older version, you better use the "clean" save method.

so like my character has had 3 different partners since being stuck in a DD chastity belt and getting free, arrousal still 100... what am i doing wrong?

my Status looks like this:

Arousal 100

Exposure 100

Exposure Rate 0.0000000

Time Arousal 0

Time Rate 32.2155

D 0.00005

if Arousal = Exposure  + Time Arousal

then yes i guess that 100 but how does Exposure decay?

SIGH

SLA broken when character root from ash piles.

For test, reload previous save, SLA work fine.

But root ash pile, it make SLA broken.

Reset spell work well mostly, but after SLA broken this problem, it also broken.

Here is papyrus log.

I started new game with 21beta and upgrade it 22 in MO.

I never extract BSA, just replace it.

ya, I did not use "clean save method".

If it need to clean save method for upgrade, sorry for bothering.

I use skyre, sd+, hentai prg mod(and other mod mostly just replace mesh, texture mod),

and this may cause problem, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your effort.

Is it safe to update from 0103 to 0122 on the same save with a clean save?

No need to clean save, just copy new files over old ones.

so like my character has had 3 different partners since being stuck in a DD chastity belt and getting free, arrousal still 100... what am i doing wrong?

my Status looks like this:

Arousal 100

Exposure 100

Exposure Rate 0.0000000

Time Arousal 0

Time Rate 32.2155

D 0.00005

if Arousal = Exposure  + Time Arousal

then yes i guess that 100 but how does Exposure decay?

SIGH

Exposure decays after orgasm, you need soulgem plugs and some powerful spell that consumes a lot of magica.

Also do not set Exposure Rate to 0, it will lock your exposure in place.

Though I plan to change how it works: exposure should also decay overtime.

SLA broken when character root from ash piles.

For test, reload previous save, SLA work fine.

But root ash pile, it make SLA broken.

Reset spell work well mostly, but after SLA broken this problem, it also broken.

Here is papyrus log.

I started new game with 21beta and upgrade it 22 in MO.

I never extract BSA, just replace it.

ya, I did not use "clean save method".

If it need to clean save method for upgrade, sorry for bothering.

I use skyre, sd+, hentai prg mod(and other mod mostly just replace mesh, texture mod),

and this may cause problem, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for your effort.

Yes it is broken, badly.

There are no SLA maintenance logs, and reset spell had failed, looks like you are missing most of the mod.

What do you mean by "root from ash piles"?

Reanimate make corpse rise, kill them make ash piles.

Looting them make SLA broke.

(Sorry for spelling mistake, I'm not good at English.)

Maybe SLA broke earlier, but I suspect that.

Because SLA broke twice, first with vampire, second with necromancer.

They rise corpse, I kill them all, and just after loot ash piles, SLA didn't work.

(Even, I can't click menu in MCM.)

Looting vampire, necro didn't make crash at all.

I'll test my earlier save, and post it later.

thanks.

Hello, I'm using stacked against gravity armor, playing a dickgirl.  One armor lets the dick poke out, only "Worn Iron Armor" from the "Random Alternate Start" mod.  Everything else hides the dick, even if it's set as naked.  Does naked only make NPCs think your naked or is it also supposed to let a dick poke out too?

For quick test, I kill bandits, and summon necromancer with console.

And necro rise dead bandit, then kill him.

It make SLA broke again, even I don't loot them.

Here is the log.

Interesting, we might have a bingo here,

If I mange to recreate it it might be possible to solve SLA lockups problems. 

Hello, I'm using stacked against gravity armor, playing a dickgirl.  One armor lets the dick poke out, only "Worn Iron Armor" from the "Random Alternate Start" mod.  Everything else hides the dick, even if it's set as naked.  Does naked only make NPCs think your naked or is it also supposed to let a dick poke out too?

SLA only makes NPCs thinks you are naked.

Dick poking are due to wrong keywords/slots in armor, nothing to do with SLA.

My notification messages are broken with the last version.

What is not broken?

Can you see version number in MCM menu?

Can you see status page in MCM menu?

[solved]

I'm having a problem with puppet master > time rate. I recently tried changing the time rate and later looked at it a few hours later, only to see that it changed by itself. I noticed that you have a little tip at the bottom saying that this value changes over time, so I thought nothing of it. Last night, I tried increasing it again, and immediately went back to it, and noticed it had changed by itself again. That's when I noticed how buggy it was. It didn't matter what I put it on. If I put it on 20, it would change to 12, or 8, or 5 after I left and reentered the menu. If I put it to 100 it would change to 1, or 2, or any other number. I don't see a pattern in them. I tried uninstalling both sexlab aroused and lovers comfort, starting the game to make sure they were gone, making a save, and reinstalling both, to no avail. The same problem occurs. I've never had this problem before, any suggestions?

Edit: I think I've found the answer. From redneck2x says on page 23, the reason it keeps setting my time rate so low is because I rarely have sex?

Edit Edit: Yep, that's why. I'll leave this here anyway.

[solved]

I'm having a problem with puppet master > time rate. I recently tried changing the time rate and later looked at it a few hours later, only to see that it changed by itself. I noticed that you have a little tip at the bottom saying that this value changes over time, so I thought nothing of it. Last night, I tried increasing it again, and immediately went back to it, and noticed it had changed by itself again. That's when I noticed how buggy it was. It didn't matter what I put it on. If I put it on 20, it would change to 12, or 8, or 5 after I left and reentered the menu. If I put it to 100 it would change to 1, or 2, or any other number. I don't see a pattern in them. I tried uninstalling both sexlab aroused and lovers comfort, starting the game to make sure they were gone, making a save, and reinstalling both, to no avail. The same problem occurs. I've never had this problem before, any suggestions?

Edit: I think I've found the answer. From redneck2x says on page 23, the reason it keeps setting my time rate so low is because I rarely have sex?

Yep, time rate changing as you play.

The formula is:

"Time Rate" = (1.5)^(- "Days since last orgasm" / "Decay rate")

In English it means that "Time Rate" continuously decays by 1/3 within "Decay Rate" days.

Having sex increasing it by some value set in MCM menu.

More detailed explanation can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20193-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2014-01-22/page-22?do=findComment&comment=628090

hi sir i have the version from 1230 and did not download the latest updates for january...can i just download the 1222 i mean which is the latest version without doing the "clean" save?

Yes, just copy new files over old ones, no clean save is needed.

[solved]

Yep, time rate changing as you play.

The formula is:

"Time Rate" = (1.5)^(- "Days since last orgasm" / "Decay rate")

In English it means that "Time Rate" continuously decays by 1/3 within "Decay Rate" days.

Having sex increasing it by some value set in MCM menu.

More detailed explanation can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20193-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2014-01-22/page-22?do=findComment&comment=628090

hi sir i have the version from 1230 and did not download the latest updates for january...can i just download the 1222 i mean which is the latest version without doing the "clean" save?

Yes, just copy new files over old ones, no clean save is needed.

thank you sir ! :D

I'm fairly reliably getting aroused stuck at a certain location. First I thought it was the vibrate event from DD plugs. I did a clean save without aroused and any mod depending on it, and going to the same location afterwards seems to get it stuck even without any vibrate events from DD.

This location to be specific.  I have a save just bit north of that quicksilver vein. I'm not exactly sure what causes it getting stuck there, but if I continue slowly to the east to fight the 3 ice wraiths, aroused seems to get stuck. One test I did just running through them to the hunter camp in the east (with the corundum ore vein on the map), it continued to work fine, even after killing the ice wraiths. Only other difference I noticed is that one deer was killed near the camp, when otherwise it usually came running towards me before I got there.

Fucken talking ash piles.

Posted new version v20140124, to update just copy new files over old ones.

v20140123, requires SexLab 1.32+
- Some fixes arousal notifications
- Fixed time rate faction updated in real time and not only after orgasm
- More improvements to reset spell
- Exposure now decays overtime just like Time Rate
- Females can only have orgasm (arousal goes down) only if animation is tagged as Anal/Vaginal/Masturbation/Fisting
- Added soft check if actor is wearing item with zad_DeviousBelt keyword, if true then actor can not have orgasm
- Added slaFrameworkScr.GetMostArousedActorInLocation() returns last most aroused actor in current location, can not be player, still need to verify cell/location/none before doing something with actor
- No longer checking GetVoiceType() on OnCrosshairRefChange, if referees to ash piles then script halts, maybe Skyrim bug. Many thanks to @rizof

This version should finally fix mod lockups, may thanks to @rizof who pointed out ash piles as a lock trigger.
ppl who have the mod already locked will need to preform clean save, reset spell will not help.

SexLab Aroused German 2014.01.24

installation:

Manual: Just unpack into the games data dir and overwrite when prompted.
NMM: Just install as normal but don't choose update when prompted.

Wrye: install like any other mod.

MO: install into the already existing mod and choose merge or into a new mod, but load the new mod after the english Aroused mod.

Note:

Does not contain translated scripts.

Comes only with the translated ESM and MCM menu.

Only for version 2014.01.24. Don't use with any older or newer version.

@redneck2x:
i'm not so sure that using MCM strings as directly as you did for the magic effect descriptions will work.
But you can use them in scripts for debug output and message boxes.

SexLab - Aroused 2014.01.24 german.7Z