Damsels in Distress - SE (2) - The Caged Rose

View File

A very merry Hallow's Eve to you all, today I'm bringing you another not-spooky installation of Damsels in Distress. ESL Flagged. This mod adds a Brothel to Whiterun Hold, and not just any Brothel but an Underground Slave Brothel. Hidden beneath the old burned out house in the plains of Whiterun, the one that everyone knows, is a new dungeon full of sex slaves and their villainous captors. This mod gives you a plethora of options in how to interact with this shady whore dungeon, whether it be simply enjoying the service provided or taking down the owner and setting the poor girls free. Become their savior or their new master, I present to you these soft, shackled, warm bodied choices. 

I just released this mod, please tell me if it works, I very well could have forgotten something important. 

Version 1.1 moves the trap door to the outside of the ruined house. Only download it if you want this change.

Features

• 6 Enslaved Harlots to fuck.
  • 6 Enslaving Criminals to fight.
  • 3 New Followers amidst them all.
    • 1 Purchasable.
    • 1 Spineless.
    • 1 Kinky, Submissive, but still Tough. 
  • 8 Marriage Candidates, all Bachelorettes. 
  • The ability to Conquer and take Possession of the Brothel, set the Slaves free, or leave them in the Slaver's hands.
  • The ability to fuck a Slave into submission.
  • The ability to intimidate the Bouncer, or just fuck her senseless.
  • Sampling the girls for free if you own the place.
  • AND MORE!
  • Also ESL Flagged.

Planned Features

• Optimizations
  • Seeing if I can fix the Animation Tags
  • The ability to train Anta as a follower to your taste.
  • A Rumor to direct players towards the Brothel

Requirements

• SexLab Framework
  • Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+
  • KS Hairdos

Disclaimer

Again, I just released this mod. I hope I didn't forget anything. Also the quest for this mod is fairly complicated and offers you many options for different "endings" and some combinations might break. I tried to squish as many bugs and issues as I could but I can't promise I found them all.

I'm not going to hold your hands this time about what you can and can't do with this mod. You might miss some features but I want to preserve the mystery, searching, and discovery somewhat.

Also don't recruit a follower then uninstall the mod they belong to, you will break your game as it still thinks your follower slot is taken.

Enough spiel, please let me know what you think. I thank you all for your patience.

How to Start

Go to the burned down house in the Whiterun Plains...

Damsels in Distress

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework, Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+, KS Hairdos
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'm sorry but im not able to test this mod. Have spoils of war & follower collection installed working fine. This mod generate this crash within Dynamic things mod

[ 167]    TESObjectACTI(FormId: 9C016BBF, File: `wizDynamicThings.esp`)
  [ 167]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF0045D3, BaseForm: TESObjectACTI(FormId: 9C016BBF, File: `wizDynamicThings.esp`))
}
By the description is highly big chance is not compatible with angrimapprentice.esp and troubles heroine that use also that same cell

>Sitting here, grinding through Destiny 2 Seasonal content

>Oh shit son, new Pyreite mod dropped. 

Yo, this November just got better as hell. Will test this out as soon as possible and report back! Thanks for this! 

Edit: Of course, it would drop on nov 1... Trying to make november an impossible challenge? 

Edit 2: Tried it out, so far minimal issues. IDK if you're worried about spoilers, but 

Spoiler

After taking over the place, when the old man comes to collect his 'bride', returning his money was tagged as "Treasury" and didn't actually cost me any gold. Also, after paying to get in, *then* turning on them, I didn't have any interactions with the doorman- he just sorta ran out to the road and hung out there. 

Edited by Wolfshrike
11 hours ago, Canaduh said:

Does this install over the top of Damsels, or is this a separate mod now?

The download appears as a "0 ESL File", and I'm not too sure what to do with that.

Damsels in Distress is a series. This is the 2nd installment of it. It is completely independent of both 0 and 1.

9 hours ago, transfer said:

Hi folks,

It looks like Pyreite just forgot to tag the file as a .7z . To fix, 

1. download the file

2. rename the file and add .7z to the end of the filename

3. unzip or install using your mod organizer of choice.

Testing this now.

I was wondering why it wasn't behaving properly when I archived it. It was showing with the 7z icon but not with the .7z at the end. I was hoping it was the file explorer not updating but hopefully the reupload is fine.

@Wolfshrike The "Treasury" is the imaginary funding of the Brothel. You don't have to worry about paying from the "Treasury" as it's not your gold, it's the Brothel's gold. What you get is what is "periodically placed" in in the chest in Autumn's room.

Cheating Spoiler Information Post.

For those with whatever excuse they will to not have a little bit of wonder reinjected into their lives.

NPC Information

Spoiler

All female NPCs are Essential and cannot die.

• Slave 0: Anta - Imperial, Purchasable Slave Follower, still a Follower if you Free her
  • Slave 1: Soma - Nord
  • Slave 2: Haula - Breton, Leaves but is Rerecruitable for the Brothel
  • Slave 3: Lalai - Redguard
  • Slave 4: Kaysa - Bosmer
  • Slave 5: Mhysa - Dunmer, Trainable, Leaves but is Rerecruitable for the Brothel
  • Bouncer: Tagumi - Nord, Post Quest Follower, Cowardly, 50% chance to Intimidate
  • Girl Boss: Autumn - Nord, Post Quest Follower, Enslavable

All male NPCs are NOT Essential and can be killed.

• Adonis the Grey: Anta's "Previous" Owner, can be Outbid, if you're the new Brothel owner you can tell him off, you can also just kill him
  • Dothel: Breton. Brothel lookout at the surface. Inconsequential. 
  • Wortel: Orc. Sits in main room. Handle's Anta's sale and Mhysa's training.
  • Ramal: Redguard. Idle in back room. Inconsequential.
  • Duen: Dunmer. Idle in back room. Inconsequential.
  • 4 Unnamed Brothel Customers, 1 Pre-Free Brothel 3 Post-Free Brothel. The Pre-Free Customer will aid the Slavers.

All female NPCs post-quest can be married. All Followers have dialog to allow you to change their default sandbox locations with "Follow Me Somewhere" and "Stay Here For Now." For safety reasons setting Potential Followers to "Follow Me Somewhere" has them temporarily unrecruitable so you don't fuck them up. All Followers have Sex on Demand options post quest.

Follower Stat Information

Spoiler

Anta

Preferred Skills: 1H.

Perks: Light Foot

Confidence Average, No Crime, 

Tagumi

Preferred Skills: Archery, Light Armor, Sneak

Perks: Light Foot, Hunter's Discipline, PowerShot, Ranger, Overdraw 3, Agile Defender 3, Stealth 4, Quickshot, Critical Shot 2

Confidence Cautious, Any Crime, 

Autumn

Preferred Skills: 1H or 2H, Light or Heavy Armor, Archery

Perks: Light Foot, Armsman 3, Barbarian 3, Juggernaut 3, Agile Defender 3, Overdraw 1

Confidence Brave, Any Crime, 

Quest Information

Spoiler

The mod's quest is divided into 2;

The Caged Rose

1. It is not recommended to bring a Follower if you're going to fight the Faculty because of issues de-escalating agro with Essential defeated NPCs.
  2. Buy or Extort access inside from Tagumi. (Nothing can actually stop you from picking the locks everywhere.)
    • Buy some Fucks. 80g for 1 fuck, 200g for infinite* fucks, 150g for infinite* fucks after the first purchase, or 300g (1st)/250g (2nd) to fuck Tagumi senseless and steal her backroom keys.
      • Important! Leaving the Brothel pre-quest confiscates your Customer Keys and expires your Fucks.
    • Failing to (Intimidate) Tagumi [50% chance of success] raises the Alarm, where all the Faculty will come reinforce the Alarmee and become permanently hostile to the Player.
  3. Optional. When you're inside the main room you can fuck the sex slaves according to however many fucks you purchased, and/or you may ask them on advise on how to save them [33% chance of useful information.] If you have any fucks remaining they will fuck you to avoid suspicion. 
  4. To actually complete the quest (outside the last Ending) you need to defeat the Slavers. The male NPCs are never Essential and you can start combat with dialog or start a fight the uncivilized way. Starting a fight prevents you from doing any more business with the Brothel. You cannot fuck any of the slaves until the struggle is truly over. Wortle has the ability to raise the Alarm like Tagumi, but unlike her Wortel cannot be cowed. 
  5. Once all of the Faculty have been defeated (fucking Tagumi senseless counts as defeating her) (properly defeating Tagumi has the dialog option to force her submission and yield her keys) Autumn will immerge from her room calmly walking towards the center of the main room and ForceGreet the player. This dialog initiates a fight with Autumn for ownership of The Caged Rose. 
  6. Once you defeat Autumn she will insist you "claim your prize." After that you will get to decide whether to keep the girls enslaved or set them free, except Autumn who will end up enslaved.
  7. Optional. Setting the Slaves Free will prompt you to talk to Soma, the Nord slave, She will explain what will happen to the Brothel. Some of the girls will leave and some will stay as professional prostitutes. Soma, Haula, and Mhysa will then put on clothes and leave. Soma will run to Dragonsreach to meet with Proventus to legitimize the Brothel. Specifically Proventus. If Mhysa has been trained then she will not leave because she's used to being a slut now. The quest is paused here until you complete The Price of a Woman.
  8. Confirming the state of the Brothel with Autumn causes Adonis the Grey to appear, who has come down to collect his new bride Anta. Anta really does not want this. This is apart of the quest The Price of a Woman. At this point whichever you choose The Caged Rose quest will be complete.

The Price of a Woman

1. Anta will ask you to Buy her so she doesn't have to go home with the ugly old man. You can say Maybe (Yes), Maybe? (Yes with sex), and No to her.
  2. Talk to Wortel about Buying Anta. If you started a fight with the Faculty you can no longer pay for Anta.
  3. Return to Anta after Buying her to either accept her as your Slave or set her Free. Doing either still has her as your new Follower but having her as your slave allows you to command her to Strip on Demand or change into Wench Clothes, Nude with a Slave Collar, Nude with a Necklace, or Steel Armor outfits. 
  4. The Quest is paused here until you complete The Caged Rose quest.
  5. Once Adonis the Grey appears Anta will hide inside of her cell until he is dealt with. You are prompted to speak with Anta first, in which she prompts you to make him go away.
  6. Talking to Adonis offers a few options depending on your choices until now.
    • Cancel Anta's sale as the new owner of the Brothel.
    • If you had not set Anta Free you can trick Adonis into believing he had not payed yet. He will give you 400g and he will leave with Anta in tow. 
    • If you had bought Anta as your slave, or left her alone and kept the Brothel enslaved and cancel Anta's sale you can Pimp Anta to him for 80g instead.
  7. Whatever you choose, Adonis will leave with or without Anta in tow. If Anta stays at the Brothel she will thank you. If you pimped Anta out to Adonis she will thank you less enthusiastically (I'm realizing now that selling Anta but setting the rest of the brothel free might break the quest, so don't do that, mmk?)
  8. If you set the Brothel free Anta will explain that the upgrades to the Brothel will be done in 24 hours.
    If you did not set the Brothel free Anta will just thank you and the quests will be complete.

The Upgraded Brothel

If you chose to free the slaves, spoke to Soma, and saved Anta from Adonis then in 24 hours after Anta explains it the Brothel will change considerably. The Cell bars will be replaced with white walls and wood doors, the girl's common beds will be replaced with noble beds, the girls that remained will wear Wench outfits, and 3 new customers will appear to mingle with the harlots. After the slaves are set free they are able to dance on the rugs in the middle of the room. Between sending Adonis away and the upgrades completing you have the option to help the 3 remaining girls out of their bonds and into normal clothes. When the upgrades complete the girls have dialog options for Sex on Demand and Strip on Demand. Asking them to strip is temporary and they will put clothes back on... eventually. Maybe on like the next Load. This mod does not have a feature for random sex between NPCs. Use a third party to get the Harlots to be Harlots with the Customers.

Where do the NPCs go when they leave?

Haula if set free will go to Silver Blood Inn at Markarth. She can be rerecruited to work at The Caged Rose as a Harlot.

Mhysa if set free and untrained will go to Gnisis Corner Club in Windhelm. She can be rerecruited like Haula.

Adonis passes thru Robber's Gorge, where in his late age will not recognize the danger and be killed. If Anta was following him "home" and Adonis is killed (he does not have a home, he is meant to die here) then Anta will be held captive in the tent at Robber's Gorge. If you find her she can be recollected and be the Player's Slave Follower.

Disabling Optional Content

You can have the dialog for starting fights or offering to help the slaves disabled by doing this;

1. Buy or Free Anta from Wortel
  2. Train Mhysa with Wortel.
  3. Talk to Tagumi and say "I'm satisfied with my service."

This will complete and lock the quests in a state where the Brothel will remain in the hands of the Slavers. Autumn will not be enslavable but all Potential Followers can be recruited. This also causes Adonis to appear however but you only have the option to tell him off. Dialog options to start fights will not be available anymore but the male NPCs can still be killed and will not respawn. If you accidentally start a fight with one just sheath your weapon and they should* forgive you.

I hate myself for programming all these options. This was a month of work squishing all the issues and dealing with my own feature creep, so you better appreciate them.

The Different "Endings"

Spoiler

The Brothel At Large Endings

1. Conquer The Caged Rose, Keep The Slaves
  2. Conquer The Caged Rose, Set The Slaves Free, Upgrade the Brothel

The Fate Of Anta Endings

1. Keep her as your slave from Wortle
  2. Buy her freedom from Wortle
  3. Keep her as your slave as the Brothel's new Owner
  4. Sell her off to Adonis

The Frozen Quest Ending

• This is where you Disable the Optional Content, found at the bottom of the Quest Information Spoiler. The Caged Rose remains in the hands of the Slavers and no options to change it will appear.

Edited by Pyreite
14 hours ago, Pyreite said:

@Wolfshrike The "Treasury" is the imaginary funding of the Brothel. You don't have to worry about paying from the "Treasury" as it's not your gold, it's the Brothel's gold. What you get is what is "periodically placed" in in the chest in Autumn's room.

Ah, ok, that makes sense then. I'd thought it was supposed to have a price there, like other similar speech options, such as houses do. 

Anyway, gotta admit, Autumn is really growing on me as a follower, almost moreso than any of the damsels (Except Nova)

29 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi I just installed the latest version of this mod. For some reasons, I cannot find the location of brothel on the burn down house in Whiterun plain.

There's a trapdoor in the ruins of the house, right next to the hole in the floor with the chest. 

On 11/1/2022 at 6:42 AM, PerFylk said:

I'm sorry but im not able to test this mod. Have spoils of war & follower collection installed working fine. This mod generate this crash within Dynamic things mod

[ 167]    TESObjectACTI(FormId: 9C016BBF, File: `wizDynamicThings.esp`)
  [ 167]    TESObjectREFR(FormId: FF0045D3, BaseForm: TESObjectACTI(FormId: 9C016BBF, File: `wizDynamicThings.esp`))
}
By the description is highly big chance is not compatible with angrimapprentice.esp and troubles heroine that use also that same cell

Working fine with a new game, old save impossible

8 hours ago, gargamel9 said:

Is there an outcome where the player can get enslaved, or is it being considered for future versions? E.g. after a failed attempt to free the other slaves?

None of these mods have player enslavement, nor do I plan on changing that.

5 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi I just installed the latest version of this mod. For some reasons, I cannot find the location of brothel on the burn down house in Whiterun plain.

I had this problem, because I had the wrong version of KShairdos installed. The SMP version doesn't work.