5 hours ago, DarkBasement said:

Is there a way to edit their bodies using the TBD morphs in racemenu? When I tried it on an enemy maiden the morphs worked, but the moment she undressed her body went back to their original look  

I'd have to say not that I'm aware of. The armors and naked body are actually two separate bodies using the same body shape. I've always found it easier to just change the meshes manually myself.

You could do the racemenu BodyGen randomizer (still I think replacing the meshes is easier though)
Here's the guide for that if your interested:
BodyGen randomize
There is now new syntax to the previous feature to allow randomization of all actors of a particular gender.
To setup an initial BodyGen file you need to create two ini files at:
meshes/actors/character/BodyGenData/%MOD_FILENAME_WITH_EXT%/
morphs.ini
templates.ini
The templates file outlines BodyMorphs by name
Here is a sample:
Sevenbase=7B High@1.0 | 7B Bombshell High@1.0 | 7B Natural High@1.0 | 7B Cleavage High@1.0 | 7B Bcup High@1.0
Breasts=BreastSH@1.0 | BreastSSH@2.0, Breast@1.0, BreastCleavage@0.1:1.0, BreastGravity@0.1:1.0

The morphs file defines what morphs should be available to what ActorBases, here is an example:
Skyrim.esm|F62F0=Sevenbase,Breasts

For the new All feature, this would say:
All|Female=Sevenbase,Breasts

Make sure you have empty new lines at the end of your ini files.
If you have explicit overrides in other mods they will overwrite by load order, so if you have all in an earlier mod, then have one explicit in a later mod, the ActorBase will use the later setting.

Edited by RowdyD1313

got something strange going on.

1.  im using NFF

2.  im using interactive bdsm mod

so 1st kind of thing going on is that the ladies will only give me the let me out dialogue on the devices from the interactive bdsm mod and even if i "free them" with that dialogue, im assuming the actual part of the maidens mod calls them to get back on the equipment till they are properly recruited, so i get a loop of having to release them.  I can get around it by just pestering them about 5 times where i can catch the regular dialogue to recruit them.  2nd problem is something ive encountered twice is that the ladies dont seem to want to follow me, they will fast travel but thats about it.  So far ive only tried this with tatayana and bianca and had an issue with both.  might note that both when released from their bdsm equipment placed their hands behind their back with cuffs on.  Ive done it on 2 different new games so im wondering whats going on.  any ideas?

edit: I have done disable/enable and reloading saves

Edited by Wolfen09
16 minutes ago, Wolfen09 said:

got something strange going on.

1.  im using NFF

2.  im using interactive bdsm mod

so 1st kind of thing going on is that the ladies will only give me the let me out dialogue on the devices from the interactive bdsm mod and even if i "free them" with that dialogue, im assuming the actual part of the maidens mod calls them to get back on the equipment till they are properly recruited, so i get a loop of having to release them.  I can get around it by just pestering them about 5 times where i can catch the regular dialogue to recruit them.  2nd problem is something ive encountered twice is that the ladies dont seem to want to follow me, they will fast travel but thats about it.  So far ive only tried this with tatayana and bianca and had an issue with both.  might note that both when released from their bdsm equipment placed their hands behind their back with cuffs on.  Ive done it on 2 different new games so im wondering whats going on.  any ideas?

edit: I have done disable/enable and reloading saves

Them putting their hands behind their back is the cuffs of zaz animation that they use. Simply tell them I'd like to create an outfit for them and NFF will take them off and they should act normally. Interactive bdsm is probably detecting my mods outfits and devices and taking over causing a conflict of sorts. Anyone in a Zaz outfit or furniture is automatically grabbed by interactive bdsm. The two mods probably worked before as the ladies used the vanilla bound animation/cuffs and thus went undected by Ibdsm. 

Yes Maidens is set up that they remain in said devices till they are actually freed/recruited. 

Them not following you sounds like Ibdsm is still trying to put them back into said devices. Did you try a new game without Ibdsm?

1 hour ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Them putting their hands behind their back is the cuffs of zaz animation that they use. Simply tell them I'd like to create an outfit for them and NFF will take them off and they should act normally. Interactive bdsm is probably detecting my mods outfits and devices and taking over causing a conflict of sorts. Anyone in a Zaz outfit or furniture is automatically grabbed by interactive bdsm. The two mods probably worked before as the ladies used the vanilla bound animation/cuffs and thus went undected by Ibdsm. 

Yes Maidens is set up that they remain in said devices till they are actually freed/recruited. 

Them not following you sounds like Ibdsm is still trying to put them back into said devices. Did you try a new game without Ibdsm?

1. i did give them outfits immediately and it fixed the hands behind so wasnt too worried about that

2. no i havent tried deactivating ibdsm im still early on as i was doibg some tests for some of koz's patches for yuriana so ill remove it and start over and see

edit: yep that fixed it.... shame as i liked what ibdsm does, oh well

Edited by Wolfen09
6 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

1. i did give them outfits immediately and it fixed the hands behind so wasnt too worried about that

2. no i havent tried deactivating ibdsm im still early on as i was doibg some tests for some of koz's patches for yuriana so ill remove it and start over and see

edit: yep that fixed it.... shame as i liked what ibdsm does, oh well

That's what I was afraid of. That first save sets up the game, kinda like if remove the yuriana mod half way through game play and left with naked headless bodies. 

You might be able to run that mod after the first save so it's not part of the main playthrough file. Just a theory though.

So I am thinking of doing a Midnight version of !MoD so to speak. Less maidens, fan service, etc. Make them more serious and a lot more gothic/spooky. It would be the same mod just an alternate version so to speak, however you wouldn't be able to run both together as I REALLY don't want to covert all those armors again ugh. Dunno just an idea I'm toying with. I'd defiantly keep the main girls; Bianca, Tatyanna, Calia, Cassandra, Evelyn, Lily, along with a few others. Not over 13 though and I'd like to give Lily a gothic makeover, Calia I'm thinking red eyes like Cassandra along with pale skin rather than undead grey.

Dunno let me know what you guys think. Thoughts, ideas, concerns.

the Midnight version sounds interesting, what is the problem with the armors? I never got into making mods so i have no idea what makes them not compatible with a new mod.

i remember something about one mod from nexus that was an external mod that had all the assets that any follower made by that creator needed, it was very confusing and i am not sure if it works the same with body meshes and armors but could be a way for the two versions to coexist without you needing to  overwork.

im not sure i would go for it since i usually avoid mods that need a new game (part of the reason i still use the previous version of maidens) but in the end i guess it comes down to how they would look on this new theme, like would their proportions be more "normal" since you plan to go for a route with less fanservice?

on another note i figured out what was causing the armor slot bug / armor slot error , so i will leave it here in case someone else gets it:

just to summarize, this bug causes some clothes to also use armor slot 52 and cause characters to remove clothes that would normally use that slot for no apparent reason, you wont see the slot error on the clothes original mod since it happens because of a script, the best way to detect this is trough the sexlab strip item editor or the NFF follower outfit tab.

it is a bug with Schlongs of Skyrim that can be fixed by clicking the "Clean schlongified armors" on the General Settings tab.image.jpeg.dc535e99e82b12c516492c83dc7ca99f.jpeg

1 hour ago, CGI_Models said:

Hello -

What files am I downloading for the newest 1.0.6 version? And I assume I remove the older version, is this correct? Thank you 

2023-10-29_15-54-39.jpg

The very top one is the main file and comes with Diamond skin as default. The files below that are just skin options if you want a different look with original skins at the bottom if you want want to revert back to their original look.

1 hour ago, wabakiro said:

the Midnight version sounds interesting, what is the problem with the armors? I never got into making mods so i have no idea what makes them not compatible with a new mod.

i remember something about one mod from nexus that was an external mod that had all the assets that any follower made by that creator needed, it was very confusing and i am not sure if it works the same with body meshes and armors but could be a way for the two versions to coexist without you needing to  overwork.

im not sure i would go for it since i usually avoid mods that need a new game (part of the reason i still use the previous version of maidens) but in the end i guess it comes down to how they would look on this new theme, like would their proportions be more "normal" since you plan to go for a route with less fanservice?

Not really a problem with the armors just time consuming linking all the armors again for a fresh mod if you want them to have standalone bodies. Though i am currently looking into a few options for doing a shortcut.

Well I think I'd still use the same body shape since it's one near and dear to me. I might switch for a time to something new but I keep coming back to it.

As for the fan service I guess I mean rescuing about 41 maidens. Sometimes I wonder if this is too much and would be better with a more modest number lol. Though if people are happy with that I guess everything's fine. 

1 hour ago, wabakiro said:

on another note i figured out what was causing the armor slot bug / armor slot error , so i will leave it here in case someone else gets it:

just to summarize, this bug causes some clothes to also use armor slot 52 and cause characters to remove clothes that would normally use that slot for no apparent reason, you wont see the slot error on the clothes original mod since it happens because of a script, the best way to detect this is trough the sexlab strip item editor or the NFF follower outfit tab.

it is a bug with Schlongs of Skyrim that can be fixed by clicking the "Clean schlongified armors" on the General Settings tab.image.jpeg.dc535e99e82b12c516492c83dc7ca99f.jpeg

Nice to see you found a solution. :)

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, cptmeow14 said:

Having an issue, the game crashes any time I enter the abandoned prison with the new edition. Previous editions have been fine so I'm not sure what the issue is. Did start a new game as well.

Hmm ok. Do you have zaz animations 8.0+? It's the usual suspect if not installed. If you do try manually installing my mod. Sometimes mod managers don't put all textures needed in which it will cause ctd.

Edited by RowdyD1313
4 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

New play through with the new files. I get this message. No matter which I choose she just stands with her hands tied and never comes with me. Any help would be appreciated. 

ScreenShot46.png

She did that once to me when I hit her with magic accidently before recruiting her. I had to go back to an earlier save and she worked fine. Also are you using any mods that use Zaz animations such as interactive BDSM? Try turning those mods off (leave zaz installed). I know Interactive BDSM conflicts with them cause they use the same zaz items.

26 minutes ago, CGI_Models said:

aauugghhh - I removed the interactive BDSM and now it won't load. I did not hit them with magic so I assumed it is it. But all my saves require it. 

Yeah the first save of a new game sets up how it's played. So taking certain mods off might cause saves to not load, in this case Interactive BDSM. Probably starting a new game would be best. 

On 11/11/2023 at 5:58 PM, RowdyD1313 said:

Yeah the first save of a new game sets up how it's played. So taking certain mods off might cause saves to not load, in this case Interactive BDSM. Probably starting a new game would be best. 

Didn't want to but I started a new playthrough

2 hours ago, mikochi35p said:

Hello, uhmm I killed unlucky pete and took his note and read them, then I tried to free Bianca but the only options are Follow me, I need your help. Is that how it supposed to be? 

yes just click follow me and she'll follow you. You'll get more options once she follows you, especially if your using Nether's follower framework.