Q:
Recently you answered once of my post stating if I copy assets from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets to data/meshes/Bianca/Body -- Your mod would use my own bodies.

I am using MO2. I cannot find under mods or the overwrite folder where the equivilent of 
data/meshes/actors/character/character assets would be located. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks - 

2 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Q:
Recently you answered once of my post stating if I copy assets from data/meshes/actors/character/character assets to data/meshes/Bianca/Body -- Your mod would use my own bodies.

I am using MO2. I cannot find under mods or the overwrite folder where the equivilent of 
data/meshes/actors/character/character assets would be located. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks - 

Here's a visual. The Yellow square shows the "path" of folders/files

First go to list location and copy the files from here:

image.jpeg.ca171df88b5437bcd084e3e00358fc10.jpeg

Then go to this location and past the files here overwriting the meshes 
image.jpeg.c0160d405f1fff71d6c91480f12634c8.jpeg

Edited by RowdyD1313

This is where MO2 put the Bianca body files in the MO2 folder. 

mods\!Maidens of Darkness 1.0.7\meshes\Bianca\Body

Just not sure where it is saving the body files I have for the rest of the game. 

My game Data folder:

S:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data

Doesn't show any of the paths as shown in the second attachment.

Thanks 

2024-01-17_10-16-44.jpg

2024-01-17_10-18-36.jpg

1 hour ago, CGI_Models said:

This is where MO2 put the Bianca body files in the MO2 folder. 

mods\!Maidens of Darkness 1.0.7\meshes\Bianca\Body

Just not sure where it is saving the body files I have for the rest of the game. 

My game Data folder:

S:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data

Doesn't show any of the paths as shown in the second attachment.

Thanks 

2024-01-17_10-16-44.jpg

2024-01-17_10-18-36.jpg

My knowledge of MO2 & Vortex is limited as I don't use these, but I do think that the meshes you need are in the overwrite fold of MO2. 🤔

Wherever that folder is, I couldn't tell you.😟

i have some questions for updating to a newer version:

1 - I currently use BHUNP, should i delete that zaz version and get the cbbe one for this mod to work?

2 - Is there any mod that allows exporting follower outfits so i wont need to redo every follower outfit when starting over on a new game?

10 hours ago, Sovnfraude said:

i have some questions for updating to a newer version:

1 - I currently use BHUNP, should i delete that zaz version and get the cbbe one for this mod to work?

2 - Is there any mod that allows exporting follower outfits so i wont need to redo every follower outfit when starting over on a new game?

1A. I think you'd want the zaz uunp version that's right below the cbbe one. BHUNP is based off uunp so it should work fine.

2A. I don't recall any mod exporting follower outfits right off hand. However if you build the outfits in Bodyslide to the body you want, then copy the meshes of those armors and paste them into skyrimspecialedition/data/meshes/!DoDarmor They'll use that bodyshape all the time, even with new games. Just don't forget to replace the naked body in data/meshes/Bianca/Body.

Example:

You only have to do this one time and the game will keep using the same shape until you again replace the meshes or update the mod.

Say you want DX's Cassandra Frost Witch Outfit in BHUNP instead of TBD for the followers.

• Make the body you want in bodyslide and build the outfits.
  • Then navigate to data/meshes/DX/MiniAmorsCollection and copy the meshes from each folder (they're labeled Cassandra Witch in each folder)
  • Now navigate to: data/meshes/!DoDarmor/CassandraWitch and replace the meshes in each folder. 

There the armor is done. You don't have to worry about linking the textures to the meshes as the new meshes will use those from the installed armor mod. In this case they'll use the textures from DX Cassandra Frost Witch rather than Maidens of Darkness.

For the naked body go to:

data/meshes/actors/charater/characterassests and copy the highlighted files below,

image.jpeg.01c4ebabce0eb4766bb74b58395fea83.jpeg

Now go to:

• data/meshes/Bianca/Body - paste the copied files here and yes to overwrite the old files.

Since the followers use HighPoly head I recommend also copying the texture files for this.

• Go to data/textures/actors/character/female - Copy all files in this folder (not all are needed but it'll save time).
  • Then go data/textures/Bianca/Body - paste them here and overwrite again.

Thats it. Again this only has to be done once.

Edited by RowdyD1313
3 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

1A. I think you'd want the zaz uunp version that's right below the cbbe one. BHUNP is based off uunp so it should work fine.

2A. I don't recall any mod exporting follower outfits right off hand. However if you build the outfits in Bodyslide to the body you want, then copy the meshes of those armors and paste them into skyrimspecialedition/data/meshes/!DoDarmor They'll use that bodyshape all the time, even with new games. Just don't forget to replace the naked body in data/meshes/Bianca/Body.

oh sorry, i wasnt very clear with the questions, i have the unp version of zaz, i want to know if i need to replace it with the cbbe version for this mod to work, since i pretty much dont use zaz and also like the maiden bodies from this mod.
regarding the outfit its because i replaced all the outfits from the Yurianna girls with your versions so they can have some nicer physics and redoing the process again might take a long time, but i think dress up lovers has a function to export outfits so i will give it a try later and see if it works

4 hours ago, Sovnfraude said:

i think i might just completely nuke bhunp from my game and switch to the maiden bodies, is it just the TBD body or are there any modifications needed?

I have everything 3BA because there are more mods to support it than the BHUNP. I replaced the TDB bodies of this mod to 3BA as well. About to so the same with the Yurianna mod to make all the extra clothes I have installed fit everyone.

5 hours ago, Sovnfraude said:

i think i might just completely nuke bhunp from my game and switch to the maiden bodies, is it just the TBD body or are there any modifications needed?

For the mod yes Zaz cbbe works for the mod. Just if you were going to switch their bodies to BHUNP then you'd want to use the UUNP version of zaz.

Nope just TBD but with the "milkshake" preset from here. 

So I know you have some sort of background lore stories for some of the girls, any interest in making some lore books for them?  Similar to what koz does with the wench books (not the slave training ones) in yuriana that gives some insight to each ones background (and maybe gives us their fighting classes).  I like to put koz's books on shelves but there's never enough books about in game ladies

Edited by Wolfen09
2 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

So I know you have some sort of background lore stories for some of the girls, any interest in making some lore books for them?  Similar to what koz does with the wench books (not the slave training ones) in yuriana that gives some insight to each ones background (and maybe gives us their fighting classes).  I like to put koz's books on shelves but there's never enough books about in game ladies

That's the plan. I want to give a background to each maiden and what their specs are in each book. Maybe even what their likes and dislikes are. 

5 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

That's the plan. I want to give a background to each maiden and what their specs are in each book. Maybe even what their likes and dislikes are. 

im already going to make some mock ups for covers for the yuriana books, ive already discussed that with koz like 3 hours ago.  Would you like for me to make a few for you while im at it?  and we can make any changes to tailor it to your stuff from there.

edit: these are the 2 ive made as mock ups so far.  1st one has a filter on the screenshot portion to "bookify it," the 2nd is unfiltered and the 3rd is the whole book with the 1st filter

wenchbook3.png

wenchbook2.png

wenchbook4.png

Edited by Wolfen09
On 2/1/2024 at 1:59 AM, Wolfen09 said:

im already going to make some mock ups for covers for the yuriana books, ive already discussed that with koz like 3 hours ago.  Would you like for me to make a few for you while im at it?  and we can make any changes to tailor it to your stuff from there.

edit: these are the 2 ive made as mock ups so far.  1st one has a filter on the screenshot portion to "bookify it," the 2nd is unfiltered and the 3rd is the whole book with the 1st filter

wenchbook3.png

wenchbook2.png

wenchbook4.png

These are wonderful! Absolutely if you don't mind and I thankyou! 😄

Sorry for the late replay.

Edited by RowdyD1313
14 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

These are wonderful! Absolutely if you don't mind and I thankyou! 😄

Sorry for the late replay.

no worries, ill start going through your pics youve posted (here and on discord) and see what i can put together.  If you have any ideas or specific pics you want me to use, hit me up on koz's wench discord, im sure theyd love to see what i put together for your girls too

Edited by Wolfen09

So recently I figured out how to have the followers I create use the body that the player has instead of using a standalone body. Textures are still separate they would just use the body shape. You can still change the textures to what you prefer or if your using something other than CBBE/3BA/TBD you'd need to use a texture that is compatible with the body your using.

Going forward would you as the player prefer that the followers use the body your using or continue to use the standalone body shape?

Poll closes 03/01/2024

Find the poll below. I'd love to hear your feedback.😄

Asked by a good friend and people who use the mod;
           Q. PLEASE PLEASE make your yuriana replacer as a follower. ( this is pretty mild, some were actually begging me. 0_o)

A. Alright I give. I've heard you guys. I'll give her a different hairstyle. Meet Larissa, (Named after my wife's feisty D&D character) She'll be joining Mod in the next update. 😉

image.png.e32eba271d5c6d3d66c209b0650da8ca.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.02.11 - 21.45.26.03.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.02.11 - 22.08.35.41.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2024.02.11 - 21.41.41.58.png