4 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Hey there! 

I really love the past interaction of this mod, it always was one of the first mod to install in any mod list that i made as i love the theme of actually earning the Followers (most of the time) and not just randomly finding one and suddenly they will die for/fuck with you

I do have a question as it was a LONG time ago that i used it (and this one its a total remake it seems)

Can it be used with Acro 3BA ? Another set of key mods (some not even NSFW) that i simply cannot play without them require 3BA for key stuff.

So simply put: Can i use ya mod with 3BA? or its TBD mandatory? Because i have this memory somewhere that TBA was mandatory for the older version(?)

Love ya mods!

You can use it along side 3BA. They're standalone (though I recommend hdt-smp for jiggly). ;)

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Heartless1206 said:

one of the tan skin followers that you need to find in a dungeon cant be recruited had to do a mod force recruit in order her to follow me

Hmmm they use the same package so it's odd that one didn't recruit. I recommend Nethers follower framework if your not using it as it's the most up to date follower mod. Checking their stats everything seems good.

In the pics you have I can't help but notice that it appears you have some ebony bikini armor with a bikini armor with a bit more physics (or at least with the appearance of such considering it's a static image) I'm actually wondering if that's just some specially edited bikini armor or whether you got the ebony bikini armor to smp physics on it.

3 hours ago, Mallomar42 said:

In the pics you have I can't help but notice that it appears you have some ebony bikini armor with a bikini armor with a bit more physics (or at least with the appearance of such considering it's a static image) I'm actually wondering if that's just some specially edited bikini armor or whether you got the ebony bikini armor to smp physics on it.

In the new pics of Calia I've started using Acro's 3BA Physics Config Reinstaller (found under 3BA optional files), after loading TBD SMP. This will work with any CBPC or HDT-SMP. The armors require hdt-smp but are affected by the reinstaller and the choices you make. Older pics I'm just using TBD SMP alone.

Armors can be found here:

• 1 month later...

Hmm iam guessing compability with Anything that alters the Abandoned prison is out the window ?

Such as Start another life?

Reason iam asking is cuz i cant find Unlucky Pete.

Not a huge problem tho. Just spawned him in and got the note.

Edited by Foulmouthjester
20 minutes ago, Foulmouthjester said:

Hmm iam guessing compability with Anything that alters the Abandoned prison is out the window ?

Such as Start another life?

Reason iam asking is cuz i cant find Unlucky Pete.

Not a huge problem tho. Just spawned him in and got the note.

I use start another life and he's there. That's weird. well at least you can spawn him to start, skyrim is strange beast after all.

2 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

I use start another life and he's there. That's weird. well at least you can spawn him to start, skyrim is strange beast after all.

I have the same problem. I installed the latest version in the middle of the game, is it related to upgrading from an old version to a new one?

Just now, $@uron said:

I dl this mod like 3 hours ago but now says that it got updated 50 min ago so it's something new or the other was broken and this one it fix it?

Nothing new sry false alarm. I just put in "New Game recommend" in discription and loverslab says it got updated. your fine game on. :)

15 minutes ago, RowdyD1313 said:

The notes are like the treasure maps you find in the game. While not an actual quest each note reveals the location of the maidens.

So there's no quest at all in the mod? Just want to make sure so I don't miss anything. I love the followers and I want to get the most out of them!

1 hour ago, theman123 said:

So there's no quest at all in the mod? Just want to make sure so I don't miss anything. I love the followers and I want to get the most out of them!

Nope, no quest. Just the notes. 

1 hour ago, Rowell71 said:

are you still doing  yuriana replacer mod?

Shelved for the moment due to having a lot on my plate from life. Though there are somewhat "familiar faces" in maidens.

I have a problem, when I start a new game and go to the abandoned prison, pete's body does not appear and I can't get the notes, I am using the latest version, also the latest patch of yuriana's mod, how can I fix this problem?
post: the girls are in the indicated areas, I found bianca and another follower in a fort

Bianca is no longer in Riverwood, I haven't changed this in the description but will do so asap. as soon as you make your character save and reload. He tends to show up after loading the save.

You can also spawn him by console commands

Edited by RowdyD1313

Oh Talos, I downloaded this when there were only Bianca and another girl (cheesecake mod). I return here, see an update and find a huge 35 followers boogaloo pack that I don't even know if I have space for ?

Questions:

-The girls spawn normally (at game start) or only after you find the note?

-In the first case, if by chance I save one or more of them before finding the note, do I risk breaking some kind of quest? Found the answer above

-I guess the mod is still standalone, right? Found the answer above

Edited by slm8
37 minutes ago, slm8 said:

Oh Talos, I downloaded this when there were only Bianca and another girl (cheesecake mod). I return here, see an update and find a huge 35 followers boogaloo pack that I don't even know if I have space for ?

Questions:

-The girls spawn normally (at game start) or only after you find the note?

-In the first case, if by chance I save one or more of them before finding the note, do I risk breaking some kind of quest? Found the answer above

-I guess the mod is still standalone, right? Found the answer above

I believe they spawn at game start. The notes just point you to where they are placed in the mod