With the latest update, Alternate Start Live Another Life among other mods are having issues.  Please refer compatibility forum to check if the mods your using are updated. 

It was a pretty big update which has left some modders scrambling.

*There may be issues with Maidens and the latest update.*

I haven't updated to the latest version of Skyrim as I'm waiting for the dust to settle. It'll probably be a couple weeks before I'll start testing my mods with the latest version.

Compatibility Forum here;

Edited by RowdyD1313
12 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Yeah I think they attack do to them being a trigger event from a quest so they're not set up like normal bandits. Much like the mistwatch bandits are their own faction, they too might have their own faction which I probably didn't catch. I'll probably move her from there to better location as I'm working on some new enemies and ideas. I'd like to create some of my own enemy camps/hideouts, new places to explore to rescue them from.

cool, thank you for replying! 

On 12/19/2023 at 11:12 AM, CGI_Models said:

You have people of Skyrim with one body and this mod with TBD bodies.

I want to use same armor for both.

Does anyone have a link to a tutorial that shows hot to make armors for this mod that does not conflict with the regular game armor and clothes?

Thanks 

Not a problem. If you want to change their bodies;

• First build the body you want in Bodyslide
  • Next navigate to
    data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

• Copy the following;
    femalebody_0.nif
    femalebody_1.nif
    femalehands_0.nif
    femalehands_1.nif
    femalefeet_0.nif
    femalefeet_1.nif
    (Don't copy the head)

• Now go to
    data/meshes/Bianca/Body

• Paste them into this folder and yes to overwrite
  • Done, now they'll use that body. Just don't buy the armor from Belladonna as that is still set up with the TBD body. As is the armor that the bandit maidens use.
2 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Not a problem. If you want to change their bodies;

• First build the body you want in Bodyslide
  • Next navigate to
    data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

• Copy the following;
    femalebody_0.nif
    femalebody_1.nif
    femalehands_0.nif
    femalehands_1.nif
    femalefeet_0.nif
    femalefeet_1.nif
    (Don't copy the head)

• Now go to
    data/meshes/Bianca/Body

• Paste them into this folder and yes to overwrite
  • Done, now they'll use that body. Just don't buy the armor from Belladonna as that is still set up with the TBD body. As is the armor that the bandit maidens use.

Thank you for this but I was asking if there was a way to make "example" formal clothese that a female wear to fit both your bodies and generic skyrim bodies. If there is a tutorial, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

7 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

Thank you for this but I was asking if there was a way to make "example" formal clothese that a female wear to fit both your bodies and generic skyrim bodies. If there is a tutorial, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 

You might want to check out BOSSE - Bodies of Skyrim Special Edition, you can have up to 30 different bodies along with outfits. I haven't personally used it but I've heard good things.

Here's the link;
BOSSE - Bodies of Skyrim Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by RowdyD1313

I'm having a bit of trouble. Every time I go any where that they are located my game crashes. I manually installed the mod and installed everything else as well. I have gone through all the pages trying to see if anyone else has the same issue or not but nothing exactly the same. I can spawn unlucky but no one else. I am on the most updated version of skse and Skyrim AE and I'm curious if that is where my issue lies, but I am unsure. 

48 minutes ago, lelandjames said:

I'm having a bit of trouble. Every time I go any where that they are located my game crashes. I manually installed the mod and installed everything else as well. I have gone through all the pages trying to see if anyone else has the same issue or not but nothing exactly the same. I can spawn unlucky but no one else. I am on the most updated version of skse and Skyrim AE and I'm curious if that is where my issue lies, but I am unsure. 

Hmm it could be. They did a lot of bug fixes on the latest update and changed quite a bit of things. 

Do you have the right Zaz pack? There's only one that's compatible with the latest update. Circled here;

image.jpeg.a77ec55018a2f5e75bbbc6e1c4303061.jpeg

If so then there's probably a conflict somewhere with the latest update. I'll update the mod in the next couple of weeks to the latest update. 

10 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Hmm it could be. They did a lot of bug fixes on the latest update and changed quite a bit of things. 

Do you have the right Zaz pack? There's only one that's compatible with the latest update. Circled here;

image.jpeg.a77ec55018a2f5e75bbbc6e1c4303061.jpeg

If so then there's probably a conflict somewhere with the latest update. I'll update the mod in the next couple of weeks to the latest update. 

I downloaded the wrong zaz pack. when I downloaded, I clicked the quick download link in the description. Either A: you are an absolute god with modding or B: I am an idiot and you just know your mod very well. Either way thankyou, you fixed it.

1 hour ago, lelandjames said:

I downloaded the wrong zaz pack. when I downloaded, I clicked the quick download link in the description. Either A: you are an absolute god with modding or B: I am an idiot and you just know your mod very well. Either way thankyou, you fixed it.

lol glad it worked out. Enjoy ?

Hello, I found some small issues while playing the mod (I'm still on v1.0.5b, so if these issues are not relevant anymore in the current version disregard this post).

- Some maidens are actually attacked by bandits where they are kept prisoner (out of memory I remember the one at Mistwatch and the two at Uttering Hills), it may be a faction issue

- The chest with the Wolf armor is missing the bottom parts (I don't mind commandos, but you know...)

- I looked into the esp and noticed some edits at Embershard Mine with no actual item or character added (I guess in the earlier versions, one or more followers were there), also there is a note added directly to the "prisoner" inventory. As far as I can tell this method doesn't work or has a really low compatibility (I saw some mods that add items through a self-triggered quest or a script). A way to safely implement it may be to leave the note in some place that is likely not modified by other mods and flag it "don't havoc settle"

Edited by slm8
20 minutes ago, slm8 said:

Hello, I found some small issues while playing the mod (I'm still on v1.0.5b, so if these issues are not relevant anymore in the current version disregard this post).

- Some maidens are actually attacked by bandits where they are kept prisoner (out of memory I remember the one at Mistwatch and the two at Uttering Hills), it may be a faction issue

- The chest with the Wolf armor is missing the bottom parts (I don't mind commandos, but you know...)

- I looked into the esp and noticed some edits at Embershard Mine with no actual item or character added (I guess in the earlier versions, one or more followers were there), also there is a note added directly to the "prisoner" inventory. As far as I can tell this method doesn't work or has a really low compatibility (I saw some mods that add items through a self-triggered quest or a script). A way to safely implement it may be to leave the note in some place that is likely not modified by other mods and flag it "don't havoc settle"

Most of the bandits attacking maidens were taken care of in the latest version, except for Tali, missed those at her location but plan on moving her to a new location in the next update.
The note to the player's inventory was abandon.

Embershard mine had another character there earlier but moved locations. Things should be cleaned up otherwise now.

just a quick question, what clothing mod did you get the Warlock dress from?  I like it and am trying to find it to no avail

edit: nvm found it, took some more digging

Edited by Wolfen09
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Mikochi35p said:

Hello just asking, this picture is from Embershard mine right? But I can't see her in that place, like exactly in this picture. 

image.jpeg.4d015149fc67beaf3790436b14378192.jpeg

Ah thats an old pic you can find her here:

Halted Stream Camp

Edited by RowdyD1313
5 hours ago, Mikochi35p said:

Hello just asking, this picture is from Embershard mine right? But I can't see her in that place, like exactly in this picture. 

image.jpeg.4d015149fc67beaf3790436b14378192.jpeg

There is one int he mine but its near the beginning where you fight the first few bandits. She is on an X cross if I remember correctly.

9 hours ago, CGI_Models said:

There is one int he mine but its near the beginning where you fight the first few bandits. She is on an X cross if I remember correctly.

yea, I think it was Bianca's sister if im correct idk

• 2 weeks later...

hello, its me again, just asking because i cant find where veronica is, on the list it said she is on Snowhawk, but there is no other place in skyrim named snowhawk, only fort snowhawk so I assume that was the place right? But i cleared it but no signs of veronica or other maidens.

Edited by Mikochi35p
4 hours ago, Mikochi35p said:

hello, its me again, just asking because i cant find where veronica is, on the list it said she is on Snowhawk, but there is no other place in skyrim named snowhawk, only fort snowhawk so I assume that was the place right? But i cleared it but no signs of veronica or other maidens.

She's in the prison part of snowhawk