On 5/23/2023 at 9:22 PM, Doomsday49 said:

whelp, I've given up on the next list. I've backtracked to every location on Paul's list, checked every nook and cranny, and can't find the next one.

Havne't found any of the dead bodies - I am now using the Add Item spell mod to get the lists 

On 5/23/2023 at 1:55 PM, CGI_Models said:

You are lucky - I cannot find a body at the war ship where one of the ladies was found - then I plundered all the other ships and no dead body ether....

If you’re still having a hard time the body was suppose to be under the staircase of the ship, right next to the cages. Though it might no longer be there as during my play-through when I went back it was gone so you might have to start a new one to get the list. That’s what I’m doing at least

Got Yavanna earlier and used nff to check her stats as I've been doing with all of them, just to see what I should equip them with.  NFF showed her at level 1 with 5 in every skill, though she did have magic spells set to her.  She was listed as a destruction mage but wouldn't level up at all with me and remained level 1.  When I tried to use nff to break the cap it just raised her level but her stats stayed exactly the same as they were at level 1.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm finally back home and looking into adjustments. 

On 7/6/2023 at 7:24 PM, beefporkchicken95 said:

any plans on adding maidens to solstheim areas down the road or were there some tht i accidently missed lol?

Yes, as I get back on my feet i'll add a few to rescue in DLCs

On 7/18/2023 at 1:14 AM, Duskyer said:

Does anyone have the previous versions? I got a new PC so I don't have access to the files. I prefer the original Calia design over the current one.

Original Calia is being made into another character. I might change her colors a little, maybe, not sure.

On 6/6/2023 at 5:27 AM, Ringostarr said:

Got Yavanna earlier and used nff to check her stats as I've been doing with all of them, just to see what I should equip them with.  NFF showed her at level 1 with 5 in every skill, though she did have magic spells set to her.  She was listed as a destruction mage but wouldn't level up at all with me and remained level 1.  When I tried to use nff to break the cap it just raised her level but her stats stayed exactly the same as they were at level 1.

I'll check her out, something might not have clicked in CK.

Any thoughts to making a boss mod with a bunch of unique gals scattered about as bosses?  I like uniques when I use paradise halls, as generic bandits reuse the same characters around and it gets screwy with "cloning" by having ones you enslaved walk around naked in a different area.   And Koz's deadly wenches mod actually has reused characters from immersive wenches so the inn gals will pop up as bandits and the game does not know what to do with the two.  Not a deal breaker mind you, just a tad screwy, and i dont like to use PAH on followers as it can break some followers and Follower slavery Mod only allows up to 6 Followers to be enslaved at a time.

Edited by Wolfen09
3 hours ago, Wolfen09 said:

Any thoughts to making a boss mod with a bunch of unique gals scattered about as bosses?  I like uniques when I use paradise halls, as generic bandits reuse the same characters around and it gets screwy with "cloning" by having ones you enslaved walk around naked in a different area.   And Koz's deadly wenches mod actually has reused characters from immersive wenches so the inn gals will pop up as bandits and the game does not know what to do with the two.  Not a deal breaker mind you, just a tad screwy, and i dont like to use PAH on followers as it can break some followers and Follower slavery Mod only allows up to 6 Followers to be enslaved at a time.

I do want to an enemy mod of maidens with some boss like characters for Maidens in the near future. Probably have Maidens as a requirement as I'm thinking of doing it as an add on mod.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 4:27 AM, Ringostarr said:

okay im not crazy then, i just happened to get her in my new game and thought i broke something

Kinda late to find the mod, but wow i really enjoy the character design and how a simple find and rescue mission of this mod give me new breath to skyrim bandit slaying.

Kinda wonder why you dont add some quest to start the rescue, since i browse around the mod and find a note about quest start but it doesnt give me anything. Hope you continue to update or even expand the mod ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, johnnydiaz56 said:

I found some wenches but there is no option to recruit them.

Are you using a follower mod such as AFT or Nether's followers framework? Otherwise you can only have one as per vanilla skyrim. 
Also it's a good idea to keep the mod near the bottom of your load order.

9 hours ago, wabakiro said:

hi, is there a way to use the maiden bodies for other companions?

Example: i want to change the girls from Yurianna so they can have some physics.

Absolutely, navigate to 

• data/meshes/Bianca/body
  • Copy all the files except the femalehead.tri
  • Then navigate to data/meshes/actors/character/YurianaWench
  • Paste and overwrite the meshes in that folder, boom done!

Don't worry about Yuri's textures their cbbe and will be compatible with the body.
Or if you'd like to use my textures simply follow the above guide except instead of meshes folder go to textures folder.

Hope this helps :)