14 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Bianca is no longer in Riverwood, I haven't changed this in the description but will do so asap. as soon as you make your character save and reload. He tends to show up after loading the save.

You can also spawn him by console commands

AND, who is the location of Bianca? or must I search by eastern?

Have a nice day

Helmut

5 minutes ago, Arthurj650 said:

Rowdy,

Downloaded and love so far.  In the maidens I have found so far haven’t seen a chest.  No biggie.  Just curious if I was to use your 3ba bodies, which one would be closest to the one you are using for these?   Thanks in advance. 

Poundcake would be the closest. I'll be posting a guide soon on how to change their skin, bodies, and armors to any body you want to use. :)

Awesome mod. Some of the best looking followers I've seen. One small critique, Calia is clearly best girl, but the fact that she uses Ash Shell makes her kind of inconvenient due to the temporary invulnerability it provides. Often end up fighting a single enemy and she shells them and then just have to wait around until it fades so I can kill whatever she cast it on. Easy enough to just remove that spell from her using SSEdit or something but thought I'd bring it up. Also looking forward to a replacer MLW version but understand that's tricky. I've had some success using RMPL to apply the presets to NPCs but get weird results with the wenches themselves as I suspect they don't use HPH by default. Regardless, thanks for the awesome mods!

25 minutes ago, defect0 said:

Awesome mod. Some of the best looking followers I've seen. One small critique, Calia is clearly best girl, but the fact that she uses Ash Shell makes her kind of inconvenient due to the temporary invulnerability it provides. Often end up fighting a single enemy and she shells them and then just have to wait around until it fades so I can kill whatever she cast it on. Easy enough to just remove that spell from her using SSEdit or something but thought I'd bring it up. Also looking forward to a replacer MLW version but understand that's tricky. I've had some success using RMPL to apply the presets to NPCs but get weird results with the wenches themselves as I suspect they don't use HPH by default. Regardless, thanks for the awesome mods!

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you like the ladies! Yeah I was questioning that power I gave her but really liked the effect. I'll probably tweak/remove the ability for when I do the next update. Or do a quick fix as feedback rolls in.

Edited by RowdyD1313
5 hours ago, Anns12345 said:

Very nice Mod - thank you for your work -- But .... 1 Prblem - Yavanna from Lost Knife will not follow - no Option for ask her - Test was new Gamestart  ...

Can you look for this please ?

Ok. So tested on AE and SE and she's working. Are you on AE or SE and what are you using for a follower mod? UFO, AFT, NFF, etc. You may have to reinstall your fallower mod.

10 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

OK. Also auf AE und SE getestet und sie funktioniert. Bist du auf AE oder SE und was verwendest du für einen Follower-Mod? UFO, AFT, NFF usw. Möglicherweise müssen Sie Ihren Fallower-Mod neu installieren.

I have AE, use the NFF and SPID - I have read: NFF will block this with the Spell Perks, there is a Solution with SPID - NFF ignore token, Mod - if the modder will add your mod in this patch, thanks for the Tip the Follower Mod is the problem

I get the answer from the Mod-Autor ...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/82945/?tab=posts&jump_to_comment=123237636

so this Mod using Vanilla System ...

So I test and uninstall Patch and NFF complete ... but have the problem with some girls not show the Follower Message -

maybe it's a Problem with scripts ? I Have AE and Ussep - i really don't know whats the problem now, the Follower Mod is not the problem ...

There's a conflict somewhere. The game can also get overwhelmed if there are too many follower mods installed.

Try using this on followers that you don't get the option to follow on:

• First go into 1st person view
  • Next hit ~ and click on the follower to get their ID #'s (or type help "name of follower" to get id numbers) and type the following line;
  • prid ####### moveto player 

# are the follower's id numbers and include the spaces.

This may "knock" them out of whatever is wrong with them.

Some people I've talked to say switching to AFT or another multiple follower mod fixes this. Start a new game if you do this option.

Short of going through and turning off and on mods to see which could be causing the problem, a last resort is clean install. :(

1 hour ago, CGI_Models said:

Dominya's face is not same color as her skin. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 

Open my file using 7-zip. till you see texture folder.
Next navigate to your skyrimSpecialEdition/data folder
Now drag the textures folder from the 7zip file into any empty area in the data folder
When asked to overwrite say yes. 

I just checked her out. seems she's using default body rather than the one she's supposed too. I'll upload a fix asap.

Edited by RowdyD1313