14 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

yes just click follow me and she'll follow you. You'll get more options once she follows you, especially if your using Nether's follower framework.

Ohh I see, so there's no introduction or whatsoever? Cuz I thought Im having a mod conflict. Also I freed her already but she is still binded by the ropes, how to solve that? here is the pic

ScreenShot15.png

On 11/10/2023 at 10:21 AM, RowdyD1313 said:

She did that once to me when I hit her with magic accidently before recruiting her. I had to go back to an earlier save and she worked fine. Also are you using any mods that use Zaz animations such as interactive BDSM? Try turning those mods off (leave zaz installed). I know Interactive BDSM conflicts with them cause they use the same zaz items.

How do u got this dialogue? i only have Follow me, I need your help.

29 minutes ago, mikochi35p said:

32 minutes ago, mikochi35p said:

Ohh I see, so there's no introduction or whatsoever? Cuz I thought Im having a mod conflict. Also I freed her already but she is still binded by the ropes, how to solve that? here is the pic

ScreenShot15.png

what are you using for multiple followers? Nethers fallower framework (Highly recommend), Amazing follower tweaks, etc. If your using Nether's simply tell her you'd like to create an outfit (any will do) and she'll take off the rope bindings. Then just choose the option to trade items with her and she'll work normally.

Edited by RowdyD1313

I'll probably remove the rope/metal bindings their wearing in the next update as it creates an extra step to equip armor to them. So they'll just be naked found, though they were pretty much there to begin with. 

Plus minor fixes/tweaks as I've notice Annie and another one of Pete's allies are set to unaggressive for some reason among other things.

Hi there. Really fun mod, thank you.

I found Pete's and Annie's list (quite tough to defeat when accompanied by Maiden Brutes and Theives!), and got all of Annie's ones:

Broken Oar Grotto: Jezebel -  Gallows Rock: Dominya - Halted Stream Camp: Sonja - Mistwatch North: Xada - Ustengrav: Alisandra) but none of them had a follow up list.

I've read in this forum that Jenkins' list is in Fort Greymoor, but I want to make sure that no one in the locations provided by Annie's list above also has a NPC their own list.

Am I correct?

Thank you!

7 hours ago, P4ul said:

Hi there. Really fun mod, thank you.

I found Pete's and Annie's list (quite tough to defeat when accompanied by Maiden Brutes and Theives!), and got all of Annie's ones:

Broken Oar Grotto: Jezebel -  Gallows Rock: Dominya - Halted Stream Camp: Sonja - Mistwatch North: Xada - Ustengrav: Alisandra) but none of them had a follow up list.

I've read in this forum that Jenkins' list is in Fort Greymoor, but I want to make sure that no one in the locations provided by Annie's list above also has a NPC their own list.

Am I correct?

Thank you!

Hey glad you like it. That was jenkins old place he should be in halted stream camp...... running around naked (dirty old man) as I've forgot to give him his outfit. 
If for some reason he's not there you can always use console commands to spawn either him or his note. Below I'll leave a "spoiler" list of locations for Pete's allies for anyone having difficulty.

Pete - abandon prison
Annie - wreck of the winter war
Old Man Jenkins - Halted stream camp (outside)
Paul - Cracked Tusk Keep (outside)
Rex - Embershard mine 
Trevor - Stoney Creek (outside) - (He's a little deadly, be careful)
[spoiler/]

Edited by RowdyD1313
8 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Hey glad you like it. That was jenkins old place he should be in halted stream camp...... running around naked (dirty old man) as I've forgot to give him his outfit. 
If for some reason he's not there you can always use console commands to spawn either him or his note. Below I'll leave a "spoiler" list of locations for Pete's allies for anyone having difficulty.

Hide contents

Pete - abandon prison
Annie - wreck of the winter war
Old Man Jenkins - Halted stream camp (outside)
Paul - Cracked Tusk Keep (outside)
Rex - Embershard mine 
Trevor - Stoney Creek (outside) - (He's a little deadly, be careful)
[spoiler/]

Thank you so much!

Hello!

I first wanna say I'm loving the mod so much, it's amazing.

Second, I don't know if this is the right channel to report this but I'm having some issues with Lily in the !MoD Test update. Outdoors she is great, but indoors she kinda breaks things with the winter wonderland magic.

She casts most spells wonderfully except for one (I don't remember the name), it is a big colorful ice ball that is supposed to freeze the enemies inside and cause damage, but indoors (mostly in nordic ruins) when she fires it:

1. It basically becomes a wall, and in tunneled areas I would just have to wait until it is done so I can continue forward.

2. Some draugr get sent out of bounds when she fires it and they're just waking up. Which causes more problems as they are still in combat, but unreachable so the followers get stuck trying to attack it.

3. That spell has some collision issues, and when she fires it the spell could be deployed in the middle of a hallway just because it hit the edge of a lamp for example. Which is annoying mixed with problem #1.

I'm loving the addition of her spells, just wanted to report this. I will be trying Jezebel soon when I get a chance to rescue her.

Is there a way to disable the spell without messing around with scripts of this mod? I know how just don't wanna break the mod by doing so.

And thanks again for making this lovely mod!

7 minutes ago, Gustnight said:

Hello!

I first wanna say I'm loving the mod so much, it's amazing.

Second, I don't know if this is the right channel to report this but I'm having some issues with Lily in the !MoD Test update. Outdoors she is great, but indoors she kinda breaks things with the winter wonderland magic.

She casts most spells wonderfully except for one (I don't remember the name), it is a big colorful ice ball that is supposed to freeze the enemies inside and cause damage, but indoors (mostly in nordic ruins) when she fires it:

1. It basically becomes a wall, and in tunneled areas I would just have to wait until it is done so I can continue forward.

2. Some draugr get sent out of bounds when she fires it and they're just waking up. Which causes more problems as they are still in combat, but unreachable so the followers get stuck trying to attack it.

3. That spell has some collision issues, and when she fires it the spell could be deployed in the middle of a hallway just because it hit the edge of a lamp for example. Which is annoying mixed with problem #1.

I'm loving the addition of her spells, just wanted to report this. I will be trying Jezebel soon when I get a chance to rescue her.

Is there a way to disable the spell without messing around with scripts of this mod? I know how just don't wanna break the mod by doing so.

And thanks again for making this lovely mod!

Hey thanks for the intel! I debated giving her that spell and thought what the heck. I was worried that it might do that. I'm planning to release an update with just fixes soon for the main mod and the magic expansion mod (the test mod) i'll probably take that spell off lily. 

You should be alright to take the spell off by it's scripts, just make a back up copy of the esp plugin file before just incase. 

Again glad to hear you guys are enjoying everything!!! :)

On 11/19/2023 at 7:04 AM, RowdyD1313 said:

I'll probably remove the rope/metal bindings their wearing in the next update as it creates an extra step to equip armor to them. So they'll just be naked found, though they were pretty much there to begin with. 

Plus minor fixes/tweaks as I've notice Annie and another one of Pete's allies are set to unaggressive for some reason among other things.

Rowdy thanks for this mod, it's awesome. The faces are beautiful.  I have some trouble with followers re-equipping their ropes and bindings even after using NFF to set the outfits.....just providing some feedback since it looks like you are going to remove them anyways.  Thanks again for this mod, so much fun!

1 hour ago, xerxes22 said:

Rowdy thanks for this mod, it's awesome. The faces are beautiful.  I have some trouble with followers re-equipping their ropes and bindings even after using NFF to set the outfits.....just providing some feedback since it looks like you are going to remove them anyways.  Thanks again for this mod, so much fun!

Hey thanks, glad your enjoying the mod! Yeah I'm definitely going to remove them so that maybe Belladonna sells them as items or something. This way they won't interfere with anything. I actually thought they were required for the zaz furniture when I first started. I can see it now, Belladonna opens a domination section of her shop oh my. ?

7 hours ago, Mikochi35p said:

hello, its me again, just asking why the breast of the followers are jittering? or like its vibrating or idk something like that. I really dont know the problem since its only BWY overwriting it and you said they are just fine both being activated.

The jittering is from SMP or CPBC physics you might have to try different settings when installing them. You can easily switch to one or the other with CBBE 3BA Config Installer Reinstaller. Even if you don't have a 3BA as a body it allows you to switch the physics to and from smp to cpbc and vice versa. This also might help with the jittering I'll like the page below

CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by RowdyD1313
15 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

The jittering is from SMP or CPBC physics you might have to try different settings when installing them. You can easily switch to one or the other with CBBE 3BA Config Installer Reinstaller. Even if you don't have a 3BA as a body it allows you to switch the physics to and from smp to cpbc and vice versa. This also might help with the jittering I'll like the page below

CBBE 3BA (3BBB) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

omg it works! Thank you so much for this! Now I can enjoy it to the fullest. Because it is a really great mod. Goodluck and thank you for this mod! and also for helping me fix it!

10 hours ago, Drake0094 said:

WHERE ARE THE NOTES!?!?! I didn't find Grisvar so i had to spawn him. He didn't have the note!!!!! Tried everything. Help please!!!!!

um who's Grisvar?? The notes are looted from the bodies of

Unlucky Pete - Abandon Prison,
Annie - Wreck of the Winter War Maiden,
Rex - Embershard Mine,
Oldman Jenkins - Halted Stream Camp (should be running around scared and naked till next update), 
Paul - Cracked Tusk Keep
Trevor - Stony Creek

9 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

um who's Grisvar?? The notes are looted from the bodies of

Unlucky Pete - Abandon Prison,
Annie - Wreck of the Winter War Maiden,
Rex - Embershard Mine,
Oldman Jenkins - Halted Stream Camp (should be running around scared and naked till next update), 
Paul - Cracked Tusk Keep
Trevor - Stony Creek

Nevermind fixed it. Now next question, how in the f*ck! do i get Bianca out of the prison??????????

2 hours ago, Drake0094 said:

I know that. But i did that and she simply didn't leave the prison. I wouldn't even ask if she did

She uses the vanilla follower framework from the game, so long as you don't have another follower she'll follow you. If you don't have a multiple follower mod that is.

Are you using Amazing follower Tweaks or Nether's follower framework?

If you are using a multiple follower mod you might have a conflict somewhere. Any mods you have that use Zaz animation furniture? Such as Interactive BDSM. Interactive BDSM conflicts with this mod.

Edited by RowdyD1313
9 minutes ago, RowdyD1313 said:

She uses the vanilla follower framework from the game, so long as you don't have another follower she'll follow you. If you don't have a multiple follower mod that is.

Are you using Amazing follower Tweaks or Nether's follower framework?

If you are using a multiple follower mod you might have a conflict somewhere. Any mods you have that use Zaz animation furniture? Such as Interactive BDSM. Interactive BDSM conflicts with this mod.

Nope. I only have your mod and the rest that you said are required.