4 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Absolutely, navigate to 

• data/meshes/Bianca/body
  • Copy all the files except the femalehead.tri
  • Then navigate to data/meshes/actors/character/YurianaWench
  • Paste and overwrite the meshes in that folder, boom done!

Don't worry about Yuri's textures their cbbe and will be compatible with the body.
Or if you'd like to use my textures simply follow the above guide except instead of meshes folder go to textures folder.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks, that worked out perfectly, just had to do a few more steps because of MO2, can i use those body files to rebuild the yurianna outfits on bodyslider or do i need the original body mod?

1 hour ago, wabakiro said:

Thanks, that worked out perfectly, just had to do a few more steps because of MO2, can i use those body files to rebuild the yurianna outfits on bodyslider or do i need the original body mod?

Yuri's armors will use her original body unless you replace them. Also his mod and mine don't always use the same name for armors so that could conflict if you try to replace them. An easy solution is to buy the armors from Belladonna or console command "Maiden" which will bring up a list of maiden chests filled with corresponding armors. Simply trade their outfits.

Not as immersive but works in a pinch.

18 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Yuri's armors will use her original body unless you replace them. Also his mod and mine don't always use the same name for armors so that could conflict if you try to replace them. An easy solution is to buy the armors from Belladonna or console command "Maiden" which will bring up a list of maiden chests filled with corresponding armors. Simply trade their outfits.

Not as immersive but works in a pinch.

thanks that works, but i got a very random bug, the girls use all the armor pieces the first time i set their outfits but sometime later they start to consider items like bikini armor and thongs as the same slot, for example: i gave Belladonna dragonbone bikini 1 and dragonbone thong 1, and now she will only use one or the other even though she used both at the same time for a while, is there a armor slot mod that i am missing or is this a known bug?

9 hours ago, wabakiro said:

thanks that works, but i got a very random bug, the girls use all the armor pieces the first time i set their outfits but sometime later they start to consider items like bikini armor and thongs as the same slot, for example: i gave Belladonna dragonbone bikini 1 and dragonbone thong 1, and now she will only use one or the other even though she used both at the same time for a while, is there a armor slot mod that i am missing or is this a known bug?

9 hours ago, wabakiro said:

oh forgot to say, i am using NFF to set their outfits

Thats new. Usually before I give any follower  armor using NFF I tell them I'd like to create a standard outfit option, then after I give them the armor I want them to wear.

5 hours ago, RowdyD1313 said:

Thats new. Usually before I give any follower  armor using NFF I tell them I'd like to create a standard outfit option, then after I give them the armor I want them to wear.

Thats what i do aswell, i guess that one piece is using 2 slots, this is what the nff menu shows compared with other bikini and thong clothes.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_13.jpg

Edited by wabakiro
On 10/3/2023 at 10:57 PM, wabakiro said:

I guess i will wait and see, if its nff then the other girls should show that behaviour after a while

Try replacing the esp file with this one. I might have fixed it a little while back as I've been tweaking the mod and just haven't uploaded the newer one. I do know that the daedric boots are fixed (as daedric boots II) along with a few others.

Drop into Data folder and replace.

!Maidens of Darkness.esp

28 minutes ago, wabakiro said:

that didnt fix it for me, i will try something once i get home, apparently SOS uses slot 52 and could be the cause of the incompatibility.

probably not the same thing but i got it from this post: 

Ahh ok. Good luck hope it works out for ya.

3 hours ago, a541106267 said:

天哪,这让我的一些 NPC 胸部变大了,我怎么能用更小的替换它们

I assume you mean their bodies. You can replace their body with any CBBE/3BA/or TBD body.

Go to your:
Data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets

Copy these files to use whatever body your currently using;

femalebody_0.nif
femalebody_1.nif
femalefeet_0.nif
femalefeet_1.nif
femalehands_0.nif
femalehands_1.nif

Then go to:
Data/meshes/Bianca/Body

Paste the copy files in here and overwrite all.

Now they'll use that body. 

2 hours ago, Zelgadiss said:

Hello, is this follower from the last image also available in the latest update? because I couldn't find it?

image.jpeg.90ab4060c01f79b2f915e8eb769706fd.jpeg

That's Cassandra and she'll be in the next update 1.0.6, coming soon. She was just really good model at showing how each skin looks. I hope to have it out by Halloween.

I'll put a note on the mod page, sorry for any confusion

Edited by RowdyD1313
2 hours ago, anon202269 said:

Hello, it's good that you're back. I have a question about the !Maiden Wench 1.0.1 mod. Will this continue to grow or will it be integrated into this mod?

Thanks!

And yes !Maiden Wench will continue to grow. Once I finish the next update for !Maidens of Darkness I plan to add more to !MWench.

On 10/13/2023 at 4:54 PM, RowdyD1313 said:

That's Cassandra and she'll be in the next update 1.0.6, coming soon. She was just really good model at showing how each skin looks. I hope to have it out by Halloween.

I'll put a note on the mod page, sorry for any confusion

Ah, now I understand why I couldn't find it anywhere, I'm looking forward to it being available.??

Hey Rowdy, thanks for the awesome update!  I have a question/issue.. not sure if it's on my end or not.  I'm trying to interact with Draza and all she does is say "I'm waiting"... any ideas why I'm not able to interact with her?

edit:  I run a pretty big modlist... EFF for followers, 3BA for bosy, Nemesis for FNIS animations etc.  Not sure what information would help...

edit2: Tried something in-game.  Used the console and selected Draza, then exited to Skyrim.  The did a moveto player and she was able to be interacted iwth and I could recruit her.... weird.  Also, the Corrupt Maidens didn't interact either.  Could be because I have Voice of the Sky effect....

Thanks!

Edited by kiera_tbd
40 minutes ago, kiera_tbd said:

Hey Rowdy, thanks for the awesome update!  I have a question/issue.. not sure if it's on my end or not.  I'm trying to interact with Draza and all she does is say "I'm waiting"... any ideas why I'm not able to interact with her?

edit:  I run a pretty big modlist... EFF for followers, 3BA for bosy, Nemesis for FNIS animations etc.  Not sure what information would help...

edit2: Tried something in-game.  Used the console and selected Draza, then exited to Skyrim.  The did a moveto player and she was able to be interacted iwth and I could recruit her.... weird.  Also, the Corrupt Maidens didn't interact either.  Could be because I have Voice of the Sky effect....

Thanks!

Glad you like the mod! :)

Yeah keep clicking on Draza to get her to talk. the animation cycles I've noticed and there is a point where you can get the options to recruit her before it plays again.

Hmm did the corrupt maidens run from you or just not interact at all? They are set to hostile so I'm thinking it's the voice of the sky effect. Interesting.  It could be because I also gave them the "predator" faction which is used by most monsters, so the power of voice of the sky maybe effecting them.

Edited by RowdyD1313