thepledge Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 There's the side by side, definitely the least dramatic edit
thepledge Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Here's a quick bottomless version, turn her tights into thighhighs, a little more titillation while keeping up her prim and proper facade. Just extract the rar file into your reloaded directory, should look something like "\Reloaded-II\Mods\P5R.TPL.MakotoQuean\P5REssentials\CPK\Makoto Quean\MODEL\CHARACTER\0006" and replace the file C0006_002_00.rar 1
zaiaku Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Actually keep them all in the same folder as joker's wild. Have no idea what I'm going to call the combined mod though. There's no funny joke with it
thepledge Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Also forgot to mention, there are slightly less lewd versions of the makoto and ann metaverse outfits included in their mods, I personally prefer those, little closer to the initial design while still sexy, they are in folders within the mod labelled less lewd metaverse, just replace the files if you want to use them. 6
zaiaku Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 (edited) That's all right I prefer the bando and slingkini versions. But I still have them just in case. The only shame is that we can't seem to edit the AOA finisher pose. Edited November 25, 2025 by zaiaku
SinnMina Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 1 hour ago, thepledge said: Hmm, it has the same file structure as the rest, should work just the same, is it not installing with reloaded, or is it installing but not working ingame? Yeah like it's not showing up in reloaded though the rest has, I tried redownloading just to make sure but sadly I haven't been able to get it too work by having it show up on reloaded
thepledge Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Yeah, got it working with joker by copying the work of the femme mc modders, but same technique applied to Ann didn't seem to work, not sure what I'm missing there.
zaiaku Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 And you're not using joker's wild I think I don't think maybe make a copy of the nude mod, and edit the json filed with notepad plus plus to change the title name to whatever you want like pledge skimpy outfits. And then replace everything inside the copy nude mod the skimpy outfits by pledge it should work. That's all they would have the vanilla version of the femme MC Redux as well as the one with pledge of skimplified version
thepledge Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 2 minutes ago, SinnMina said: Yeah like it's not showing up in reloaded though the rest has, I tried redownloading just to make sure but sadly I haven't been able to get it too work by having it show up on reloaded That's frustrating, not sure why that would be, but you should be able to manually install it by unzipping and copying the P5REssentials folder into the folder of another mod, I.E. Oppaimura, shouldn't be any conflicts
Kailhein Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 3 hours ago, SinnMina said: Yeah like it's not showing up in reloaded though the rest has, I tried redownloading just to make sure but sadly I haven't been able to get it too work by having it show up on reloaded I was able to figure out what was wrong with the Ann mod, turns out the mod config .json file is missing, which is what makes the mod appear in Reloaded. So if you manually add it back in and change the file directories in the config, it should work fine.
zaiaku Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 Oh. Makes sense why I never encountered the problem. Since I already put the file inside the joker's wild mod, it was already working from that Json
SinnMina Posted November 25, 2025 Posted November 25, 2025 1 hour ago, Kailhein said: I was able to figure out what was wrong with the Ann mod, turns out the mod config .json file is missing, which is what makes the mod appear in Reloaded. So if you manually add it back in and change the file directories in the config, it should work fine. Yep that did the trick Thank ye kindly
thepledge Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 Replaces the sea slug doll P5R_Joke's_On_You1.0.0.7z 1
thepledge Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 8 hours ago, Kailhein said: I was able to figure out what was wrong with the Ann mod, turns out the mod config .json file is missing, which is what makes the mod appear in Reloaded. So if you manually add it back in and change the file directories in the config, it should work fine. Thanks for figuring that out, I've updated the file in the original post, hopefully that will fix it
thepledge Posted November 26, 2025 Posted November 26, 2025 (edited) Updated Makoto to include casual winter in the original post, but here's just the file to replace if you already downloaded the old package. C0006_004_00.7z Edited November 26, 2025 by thepledge Incorrect texture was causing crash, should be fixed now 1
winifbesen Posted November 27, 2025 Posted November 27, 2025 Does anyone have a copy of the nude Sumire over Kasumi portraits for pc? I had a copy but don't know what happened to it
SuperKerobot Posted December 2, 2025 Posted December 2, 2025 (edited) Has anyone done a mod that allows the girl's high cut armor from Dancing Star Night to be worn? I'm flipping between nude mods and normal ones and thought since P4R is coming it'd be nice to be able to have all the girls in their sexy armor. Edit: I think I found it here, but I'm having trouble getting it to work in Reloaded to see if it's actually the right mod. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but Reloaded admittedly causes problems frequently for me. I'm playing the mod in the mods folder, so it's showing up in Reloaded, just not actually changing anything in game. Edited December 3, 2025 by SuperKerobot
Icarus- Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 On 11/25/2025 at 12:08 AM, thepledge said: Lol, might take a pass at some of the more humanoid MC personas, but not immediately. Mostly wanted a busty femme Arsene and Raoul to match with a busty Femme joker. P5R_Raooh_la_la1.0.0.7z this looks really awesome..if you end up releasing it do release a version without the explicit genitals so it can kinda be used as a sexy but still SFW redesign
thepledge Posted December 3, 2025 Posted December 3, 2025 It is released, the link is beside the picture there, but I can probably find a moment to smooth out the cameltoe there
huggyenpants Posted December 5, 2025 Posted December 5, 2025 On 12/3/2025 at 12:39 PM, thepledge said: It is released, the link is beside the picture there, but I can probably find a moment to smooth out the cameltoe there Great work, been using your versions for my playthrough! I was wondering, any reason why there is no jiggle physics for the girls? Or if there is I am missing it. I did notice jiggle physics on your Arsene.
zaiaku Posted December 5, 2025 Posted December 5, 2025 My guess would be that the models don't allow for it, but considering what you said about Arséne, who knows?
Ngo Van Dang Posted December 7, 2025 Posted December 7, 2025 How do I browse through mod files here? Manually checking every page?
Mx. Downbad Posted December 7, 2025 Posted December 7, 2025 1 hour ago, Ngo Van Dang said: How do I browse through mod files here? Manually checking every page? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sq-Z2FTcq4SqWxFiEajjy3qUmEqvkpb2qqctxvogMGQ/htmlview Check this spreadsheet by glassic_sapphic (I think) 4
thepledge Posted December 10, 2025 Posted December 10, 2025 Lol, the jiggle physics on arsene are an entirely uinintentional effect, I know very little about bones and rigging, but I think her breasts were weight painted to the jacket bones. The girls don't have jiggle physics because I don't know how to. There are no breast bones or animations for them, so if it's possible it's well beyond my knowledge
Lapisuli Posted December 10, 2025 Posted December 10, 2025 On 11/5/2025 at 1:57 PM, thepledge said: Okay, big one, Busty Skimpy FEMC Replacement. I had a half version of this out a while back making use of the excellent assets created by the Beta FemC modding team, but have since tried to go back to drawing board and do a feminine and skimpy Ren Amamiya, Rather than their path of creating another character entirely. While I learned a lot from dissecting their mod, this one is all my own work. As such, it's likely got some jank, I know there's a fair bit of clipping (Editing animations would be a herculean task, and joker's animations weren't intended to have hefty curves or a skirt, so I've done my best, but there'll be some poking through). What's included Busty Femme Joker model for all in game models, including summer and winter variants A smattering of art assets for the menu and gui, mostly following the lead of those replaced by the Beta FemC team, though there are a few types of assets that I don't know how to edit, like EPL Files. If you use their mod and then this lower down in the load order, you should have a fairly cohesive experience, though you might suddenly have red hair and blue eyes when you hit a home run for example What's not included Midwinter Outfits - Haven't had time yet DLC outfits - I never play with them, they're pretty low on my priority list What will never be included Text Edits - This is purely graphical, grab She/Her Joker on gamebanana and the Beta FemC Mod for audio and pronoun modifications Story Edits - Again, purely graphical, this Amamiya is still only dating the ladies of the game, so is a proudly gay woman. Anyone feels like adding new romance paths etc... go nuts, but not something I've done here. That's about it, It's a huge one, so there's reasonable odds I've missed something, but hopefully you enjoy it. Joker's_Wild1.0.0.7z 175.49 MB · 24 downloads The game keeps crashing during transition cutscenes whenever I have this mod on, any reason why?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now