Why are Posts being deleted without warnings?

I've been posting a few things in Skyrim's Section Request. 9Damao and Baidu Download Request Thread. Lately my posts have been getting repeatedly deleted. I posted a request a few times on page 287 to see if anyone was able to help with getting a mod from there but hours after the post was made, I find my post end up being deleted. No warning, No PM as to why, No reason as to why etc.

So what the fuck is this all about? I hadn't done anything that violated rules and all. I've even contacted an admin asking for answers and of course, No Reply. I know there have been instances where other peoples posts have been getting deleted to without the reasons as to why.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Same thing is happening to me. I can't get views because my posts are being deleted after about an hour. I try to go to the link where the post download post used to be and it gives me this error on the website: "You do not have permission to view this topic."

On 12/19/2023 at 7:11 PM, EV399 said:

Same thing is happening to me. I can't get views because my posts are being deleted after about an hour. I try to go to the link where the post download post used to be and it gives me this error on the website: "You do not have permission to view this topic."

4 hours ago, crazytrain116 said:

Still definitely is a problem, because even from my end as viewer I am seeing topics showing to me as "You do not have permission to view this topic."  One was just for a body for modification for Sims 4 - no weird banned stuff or anything like that.  

While I can't address your specific posts I can say that the most common cause for posts being deleted on that Thread is a request for a proprietary mod. That is, the only legitimate way to get the mod is to pay it's author (usually on Patreon). LL considers evading this sort of payment an act of piracy and wants nothing to do with it.

The second most common deleted post on that Thread is a request for Pedophilia material. This is also expressly forbidden on LL.

If your material falls into one of these categories you should be grateful that the post was simply removed and that there were no other actions taken.