Creatures Replacers with Dicks

"In those .nif files there are few what more straight than the one in replacer" ?????

In game all looks the same. The penis must be in that position or it's in wrong position during sex.

And the Hores in the horse replacer and full Vanilla Creatures Replacer are the same.

This is what I meant with different horse files. First one is what I believe lovers creatures has as the horsearmor.nif provided by it, is going low. I have replaced that with files in this replace mod but it still is same. So am I doing something wrong or is there just one model for horse

post-198845-0-59253000-1457891708_thumb.png

post-198845-0-31763900-1457891709_thumb.png

Until the release of the animated penis horse (and new animations), yes, it matters.  The current mesh dick is static, that means it doesn't move, so if you move it, then it will be out of position for sex.  After the release of the animated penis skeleton and mesh, it can be moved to where ever you want, as it will automatically pop back to what it needs to be via the animated penis bones.

No the first pic is my horse dick. Also the NifSkope pic. The different position caused by penis bones : in NifSkope without animation kf file and in game with kf file.

The LC horse armor mesh with dick is a "all in one meshe" so the dick has the horse texture .

post-3205-0-68368300-1457908690_thumb.jpg horse armor mesh

• 6 months later...

You really should fix it so only the males of each species have a dick.

You really should shut your mouth, and learn how to mod so you can do whatever it is that you want.  Posting that a mod author "really should" do anything is about as stupid a statement as it gets....not to mention selfish.

And there is "nothing" to "fix".  Functions just like the OP says.  

There are no different creature genders in Oblivion  ! ! !

Only sheeps and deer have different genders ! And in my replacer only Deer-Buck have dicks, not the females.

And Sheep-Rams and sheeps use the same body mesh.

Yes spriggans in my replacer are futa ( female with dick), If you don't like it delete my replacer mesh.

If you use Tamago: The Mod adds randomly wombs to the creatures ( e.g. wolves: all use one mesh, there are no genders. But with Tamago some have a womb )

And with tamgo not all female deer and sheep are female ( have a womb). Wombs are added randomly to all creatures ! ! !

My Mod is a mesh replacer, no esp ! ! !

You can create a esp with a script with Tamago Womb check that removes the male body mesh from creatures with womb, or add the male mesh to all creatures without womb.

And you must change all female sheep so that they use a own body mesh without dick.

And you must create a tamago patch that add wombs to all female deer and sheep.

Have fun modding your esp.

You really should shut your mouth, and learn how to mod so you can do whatever it is that you want.  Posting that a mod author "really should" do anything is about as stupid a statement as it gets....not to mention selfish.

Wow, anger issues much? You're seeing selfishness and hostility where there is none. I was just pointing out something off about it.

There are no different creature genders in Oblivion  ! ! !

Only sheeps and deer have different genders ! And in my replacer only Deer-Buck have dicks, not the females.

And Sheep-Rams and sheeps use the same body mesh.

Yes spriggans in my replacer are futa ( female with dick), If you don't like it delete my replacer mesh.

If you use Tamago: The Mod adds randomly wombs to the creatures ( e.g. wolves: all use one mesh, there are no genders. But with Tamago some have a womb )

And with tamgo not all female deer and sheep are female ( have a womb). Wombs are added randomly to all creatures ! ! !

My Mod is a mesh replacer, no esp ! ! !

You can create a esp with a script with Tamago Womb check that removes the male body mesh from creatures with womb, or add the male mesh to all creatures without womb.

And you must change all female sheep so that they use a own body mesh without dick.

And you must create a tamago patch that add wombs to all female deer and sheep.

Have fun modding your esp.

Ohhh, I didn't know about the womb check esp.

Wow, anger issues much? You're seeing selfishness and hostility where there is none. I was just pointing out something off about it.

Proper usage of vocabulary would have averted the chastisement.  

Asking for help to change something....perfectly legit and acceptable.

Demanding stuff......not cool.  How can we know, other than by what you type, what you are saying?  

Besides, the statement was clearly nonsense anyway.  There aren't any genders for creatures in the game so there isn't anything to fix.

Ohhh, I didn't know about the womb check esp.

?  There is no womb esp. You must create one. Create esp and write scripts.

Tamago ( the pregnancy Mod) add wombs to all creatures  ! random ! You can set the in the Tamago ini what percentage of the animals get a womb.

In my game i have set it to 0 because it is useless, First there is no creature fuck Mod ( only creatures fuck humans ) And most creatures respawn after 3 days...the pregnancy would be terminated.

In Oblivion most creatures have only one body ( some creatures have "attachments" like fur, horns,...)

No male and female Ogre.

So even if you change the whole game and add female creatures ...what do you want with them? You can not fuck them , they cant have children.

And the female creatures act like male creatures ( they fuck you without a penis )

So don't wast your Time creating a esp.

If you play Lovers all creatures should have a dick ( are male , animal sexism ;)  )

If you don't play lovers don't use my Mod.

If you don't play lovers and you want male and female creatures as "decoration" use "Oblivion_Sexualised_Monster" by Rebel O'Conner ( but i think the mod is not available anymore . That was a Mod with esp, but the male dicks are in most cases not Lovers compatible)

If I remember right the nexsus version is with flaccid penis.

the errect version was never at Nexus. ( or the futa version ? )

The mod is with esm and esp, because it must change some creatures to female.

So all vanilla creatures are change and two new Level lists, World space edits,....

So all creatures have german names.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here the male, female, futa version

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11264-oblivion-sexualised-monsters-special-release/

And I think that version is in english

• 4 years later...

Hello, I really enjoy this wonderful mod. Although I am trying to find or achieve a playable minotaur race with a dick, capable of LAPF animations. I am working with the following;

My first attempt is to replace the body mesh for the minotaur character with the body meshes from this. If it's okay with you.
However, I'm not sure what I am doing, and unsure how to accomplish Lovers animation capability for this race. I might be in over my head but, if you are able to achieve this goal I would be more than grateful, or perhaps offer this noob some advice.

I like the minotaur design as is, not seeking female variant. The goal is basically to be able to play as a male minotaur, with an erect penis, able to bang NPC's. 

6 minutes ago, VhaeraunTheMasked said:

Hello, I really enjoy this wonderful mod. Although I am trying to find or achieve a playable minotaur race with a dick, capable of LAPF animations. I am working with the following;

My first attempt is to replace the body mesh for the minotaur character with the body meshes from this. If it's okay with you.
However, I'm not sure what I am doing, and unsure how to accomplish Lovers animation capability for this race. I might be in over my head but, if you are able to achieve this goal I would be more than grateful, or perhaps offer this noob some advice.

I like the minotaur design as is, not seeking female variant. The goal is basically to be able to play as a male minotaur, with an erect penis, able to bang NPC's. 

You would need to rig the minotaur body to use the LAPF skeleton.  You would also need to scale down the overall size of the minotaur body to the same size as NPC's (or the animations won't line up).  That will require learning to use blender and some scripting as well.  Animations are tied to skeletons (the body meshes are as well).

Ah, thank you for the fast reply.
I was dreading that would be the case. My attempt to use blender was an absolute failure, perhaps I may continue trying as I really really want to accomplish this. Oh, the animations not lining up won't be a concern of mine personally.

12 minutes ago, VhaeraunTheMasked said:

Ah, thank you for the fast reply.
I was dreading that would be the case. My attempt to use blender was an absolute failure, perhaps I may continue trying as I really really want to accomplish this. Oh, the animations not lining up won't be a concern of mine personally.

By all means, do as you like.  Most mod makers were born of folks wanting something that didn't exist.

One way to avoid blender would be to use the LC minotaur and the couple of animations that come with the LC.   Now you'd need to do some scripting to "trick" the lovers mods to use the LC minotaur as a normal NPC and its body/skeleton/animations.  In the end, that may be as much work as learning to use blender.

Now you may luck out and find that someone has created a minotaur "suit" for an NPC that is already rigged to the humanoid skeleton.  You'd put it on much like armor/clothes.  That would solve many of the issues.  The only real one you'd face is that the penis would not be animated.  Unless the "suit" mod maker had already addressed that, you'd be back to using blender.

4 hours ago, gregathit said:

By all means, do as you like.  Most mod makers were born of folks wanting something that didn't exist.

One way to avoid blender would be to use the LC minotaur and the couple of animations that come with the LC.   Now you'd need to do some scripting to "trick" the lovers mods to use the LC minotaur as a normal NPC and its body/skeleton/animations.  In the end, that may be as much work as learning to use blender.

Now you may luck out and find that someone has created a minotaur "suit" for an NPC that is already rigged to the humanoid skeleton.  You'd put it on much like armor/clothes.  That would solve many of the issues.  The only real one you'd face is that the penis would not be animated.  Unless the "suit" mod maker had already addressed that, you'd be back to using blender.

This is enlightening, I might try making use of LC for this. I do want to try and avoid Bender because I have zero understanding of it. Creation Kit and Nifskope I can understand a little better. Thank you for the advice.

(Edit): 4 hours later... I've concluded that I am a complete imbecile, and this grand goal of mine is a project very much beyond my comprehension. I wasn't even able to successfully replace the playable minotaur model with the minotaur body from this creature replacer. The result is either invisible body, or pitch black no texture body. I've much more to learn in regards to these tools (Blender, Nifskope) before I can remotely begin to tackle a project such as this. However, this creature replacer is a very good mod, and I do apologize for straying from the initial topic of this thread.

The playable creature Mods I know ( and the one you posted ) use Humans with creature body clothes.

The player or NPC use a Creature skeleton . Without the body clothes he will look distorted, because the human body does not work with the creature skeleton.

If a player/NPC starts sex with the creature clothes he will still use the human sex animations.  But the human sex animation will not work with the creatures skeleton, the creatures clothes-body will be distorted during sex.

So it is not possible to use the playable creatures for Lovers sex.

Only if you change the creature body clothes to use the human skeleton.

----------------

I only knew werewolf body clothes with human skeleton.

In the Mod "Gweden Brothel" is a Minotaur you can talk to . A Human with Minotaur body clothes.

But in Gweden Brothel is no sex, only dialogs about sex. ( The Minotaur has sex with his female owner in the night, but you never see it, she sleeps in his cave.

I add lovers sex to the Mod  and tried to get a fuckable Minotaur...  no success.  I replaced the "fake minotaur" with a real creature Minotaur  and script the few dialogs with him. You click/activate the minotaur and get message boxes.

There are two dialogs before you can have sex with him, one about his owner and one about his work, he is a smith.  After that you get only the message box to fuck him.

And his female owner has a Find-AI-Package to have sex with him.

Not a really good solution but it works.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The playable creature Mods I know ( and the one you posted ) use Humans with creature body clothes.

The player or NPC use a Creature skeleton . Without the body clothes he will look distorted, because the human body does not work with the creature skeleton.

If a player/NPC starts sex with the creature clothes he will still use the human sex animations.  But the human sex animation will not work with the creatures skeleton, the creatures clothes-body will be distorted during sex.

So it is not possible to use the playable creatures for Lovers sex.

Only if you change the creature body clothes to use the human skeleton.

----------------

I only knew werewolf body clothes with human skeleton.

In the Mod "Gweden Brothel" is a Minotaur you can talk to . A Human with Minotaur body clothes.

But in Gweden Brothel is no sex, only dialogs about sex. ( The Minotaur has sex with his female owner in the night, but you never see it, she sleeps in his cave.

I add lovers sex to the Mod  and tried to get a fuckable Minotaur...  no success.  I replaced the "fake minotaur" with a real creature Minotaur  and script the few dialogs with him. You click/activate the minotaur and get message boxes.

There are two dialogs before you can have sex with him, one about his owner and one about his work, he is a smith.  After that you get only the message box to fuck him.

And his female owner has a Find-AI-Package to have sex with him.

Not a really good solution but it works.

Hm, I see. Well, I'm not giving up just yet, I want to see if I can at least manage to replace this minotaur body with one that has an erect penis, earlier I managed to accomplish it through Blockhead but the textures were missing. I'll see if I can designate the textures provided in your mod to solve that, and also see if I can somehow figure out how to trick LoversCreatures2 into recognizing my PC as a creature, so at the very least accomplish creature sex animations. 

Theoretically, it could work... maybe?

Your Player or NPC has to be in the creatures folder, or he can not use the animations.

Meshes\creatures\minotaur\

There must be the skeleton you use.

And the animations are in Meshes\creatures\minotaur\IdleAnims\ani2

Remember there are only Off animations. The creature is the offender, he fucks a human. 

That is basically the idea I have in mind, being able to play a male minotaur that can fuck female human/elf NPC. However I'm getting nowhere in achieving this... I've been up all night trying to figure it out. I should start a new thread for this, or post in a more appropriate thread for this subject lest I stray this one from it's initial topic further. 

Thank you both very much for the advice and responses. 

Not sure if it works.crsk.jpg

If the playable  creatures use the origianl creatures skeletons you can add the  skeleton path     Creatures\minotaur\skeleton.nif

Now you can use a human NPC with minotaur body clothes. Set the clothes with LAPF unstrippable during sex or add the body-clothes with blockhead.

Now he has the right body and creatures skeleton and is in the right folder with the minotaur sex animations.

But I do not know if LAPF/LoversCreatures will treat him like a creature.

Think it can work.

I use Humans with a creature sex start script and it works.

LoversBitch script checks if a creature is a dog by checking if it is in the dog folder or part of the skeleton name is  xBitchWWWerewolf

All  creature in the folder dog are dogs ( wolves, fox, durzog, skeletal hound,  hyena, ... )  and the werewolves that use the skeleton SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif are dogs.

Werewolves are in the Xivilai folder, but the folder is not checked, Xivilai that use the skeleton.nif in the Xivilai folder are no dogs.

Now I renamed a human skeleton the the Characters\_male folder  to SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif  and add the path to an NPC.

Now the NPC reacts like a dog. If the player use the mount key and is on all fours  a nearby NPC with the SkeletonxBitchWWWerewolf.nif will run to the player and fuck.

The same if a female player is in heat and forced to all fours  or the Player let a slave go into mount position, a near "dog NPC"  will come and fuck.

And the mount script for the dogs is a LoversCreatures sex start.