I wish you replace the 2D Anime Ads and Real Person Ads to something 3D Character like...

Such as Dandonfuga Arts...
https://exhentai.org/g/2282334/05bd354a9c/

Or maybe someone else arts...

+ if you put like Metalic Effect like in Panam Blowjob Ads, it'll looks GREAT...

Or maybe you can add other 3D Game Character into the Ads... there's TONS of 3D Character Nude Figure out there...

From Street Fighter, Overwatch, Tomb Raider, etc... it'll be 100x Better to be look in the scenery...

Edited by dantekazama
On 10/20/2022 at 12:02 PM, Rederp said:

Is there a quick way of running this with Advertising Altered, with this mod having priority? Going through the files one-by-one is rather tedious.

This other mod has a lot of good stuff!

Sadly I do not know of a way to make one a priority, id be surprised if the game didn't crash running them both honestly

It doesn't crash.

But the mods override each other (AA automatically takes priority), so I use the consolidated one from this file and swap in the ones from AA as needed.

I think mod order automatically starts from 0, with 0 being highest priority. Since AA prefixes 00 in their file names, and it is higher in the alphabetical order, it takes priority.

One thing I've seen is the game still loads the default archives when it just starts up, so I end up seeing the defaults for maybe ten seconds.

Edited by Pauduan