Heads up, for your tv ads post, the extraction, at least on 7zip, seems to be dependent on the file name to detect if they're all parts of the same archive, it throws errors cause it cant detect the specific filename it's looking for. If you rename them to the names it's trying to find the extraction works. Might need a reupload to fix, dont know if anyone else has this issue.

6 hours ago, zf99 said:

Heads up, for your tv ads post, the extraction, at least on 7zip, seems to be dependent on the file name to detect if they're all parts of the same archive, it throws errors cause it cant detect the specific filename it's looking for. If you rename them to the names it's trying to find the extraction works. Might need a reupload to fix, dont know if anyone else has this issue.

I see the issue, trying to fix it

Edited by EveryDenial
On 11/10/2022 at 10:49 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I noticed something about one of the ads that has Judy in it... it's a mirror image.  I had just gone through the sex scene at the reservoir and then a few minutes later saw the ad and noticed that the spider web should be on her left breast but in the ad its on her right.

Just found the ad again.  Dunno if you feel like fixing it, it was just jarring 'cause it looked wrong.  The ad is for Champaradise Rotgut, "You don't have to be rich to sparkle."  

On 11/12/2022 at 7:44 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Just found the ad again.  Dunno if you feel like fixing it, it was just jarring 'cause it looked wrong.  The ad is for Champaradise Rotgut, "You don't have to be rich to sparkle."  

I will work on this tomorrow! Simple flip of the photo but it is late for me now ?

Haven't spotted it yet since I updated but I will let you know when I do.  Another issue, I found this trio of posters in a Ripperdoc right next to the Luxury Apartments fast travel point (where Jefferson P. the Mayoral candidate and his wife live), I assume the third one isn't supposed to be upside down?

Spoiler

image.jpeg.3177b9e189ec0b038f2e01136339e652.jpeg

Just occurred to me that that poster might have been placed upside down in the game, so your file is probably ok, and if you reverse is than it will probably show up upside down somewhere else.  :P

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
4 hours ago, ToeCutter23 said:

Quick question: will future versions be avaliable under the "downloads/misc adult" page, "clubs" page, or both?

BTW, sorely needed and much appreciated mod, thank you.

I intend to update on the clubs page only, do you think thats a good idea? I linked the old page to the new one so people can find it better ?

9 hours ago, EveryDenial said:

image.png.0a7ff8653b96726dcb8a0a16f279758e.png

Just need to join the Club! This will also keep you up to date with others that upload cyberpunk mods!

(You can leave the club at any time)

Got it, thank you! 

Also, in regards to messed up filenames, I used to get some sims 4 mods here till I realised sims 4 was worse than ass cancer, at the time though I know when authors were uploading split archives they had the same issue making split archives unusable, to my knowledge it was never resolved.  If its due to split archives as with those mods the workaround used was to add an image or couple of lines to the description of how the files were supposed to be named for downloaders to manually rename for extraction. 

Edited by Downloader
/\ The 'Also' bit at the bottom.
17 hours ago, Downloader said:

Got it, thank you! 

Also, in regards to messed up filenames, I used to get some sims 4 mods here till I realised sims 4 was worse than ass cancer, at the time though I know when authors were uploading split archives they had the same issue making split archives unusable, to my knowledge it was never resolved.  If its due to split archives as with those mods the workaround used was to add an image or couple of lines to the description of how the files were supposed to be named for downloaders to manually rename for extraction. 

None of the files are split so that's good, it just looks like I named them silly and I hate it :P

On 10/21/2022 at 8:35 PM, Pauduan said:

It doesn't crash.

But the mods override each other (AA automatically takes priority), so I use the consolidated one from this file and swap in the ones from AA as needed.

I think mod order automatically starts from 0, with 0 being highest priority. Since AA prefixes 00 in their file names, and it is higher in the alphabetical order, it takes priority.

One thing I've seen is the game still loads the default archives when it just starts up, so I end up seeing the defaults for maybe ten seconds.

The Cyberpunk games mod folder loads items in order with the first archive taking priority over any following archives that alter the same thing.  Renaming the prefixes prioritizes them #, _, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F, G ect... and will bump the archive higher or lower depending on what you've chosen to rename it as.

I prefix and rename pretty much all archives I use, (350+ so far,) so files that alter similar things get grouped together (#, 000, 00, CLOTHING, GAME, NPC, PC, VEHICLE ect... ) and are more descriptive. This is so they can be found and replaced easier when I decide to change something.

Just make sure when renaming an archive, that if the file uses .json's or scripts located elsewhere, (CET, r6, red4ext, TweakXL ect...) that those files get pointed to the new name or they'll stop working.