Poll for current and future users of SES  

2,440 members have voted

1. 1. Which version of Skyrim do you typically use?

• LE - Legacy Edition (v1.9.32)
    • SE - Special Edition (v1.5.97)
    • AE - Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)
    • VR - Virtual Reality Edition (v1.4+)

On 3/13/2024 at 10:55 PM, PureMadness said:

I’m a patient man. 

I'll say. I really appreciate how patient people have been. Somehow still excited about a mod even a year after the last update. You guys are the best.

On 3/25/2024 at 2:04 PM, AWHA2 said:

If you ever get the chance, maybe we can get a preview of what the mod looks like in the latest iteration? The only one that is available so far is the old 1.0 build.

I just released a preview of the next version. Put it in another topic. Hopefully it works for others as well as it has been working for me. It is a WIP and is missing some features.

This is the unreleased mod Cleave was talking about. Now it is released. SES2 is different form this mod in more than a few ways. Notably it no longer needs Reloaded. If you have issues with it please take the discussion over to that thread. It is a separate but similar mod.

20 hours ago, kaxat said:

I'll say. I really appreciate how patient people have been. Somehow still excited about a mod even a year after the last update. You guys are the best.

I just released a preview of the next version. Put it in another topic. Hopefully it works for others as well as it has been working for me. It is a WIP and is missing some features.

This is the unreleased mod Cleave was talking about. Now it is released. SES2 is different form this mod in more than a few ways. Notably it no longer needs Reloaded. If you have issues with it please take the discussion over to that thread. It is a separate but similar mod.

Thanks very much!

Really appreciate your work, and patience!

DQW

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the animal-slave approaches not working with this mod? In slaverun after a certain quest animals start fucking slaves too but with this mod active I haven't seen it yet.

On 4/22/2024 at 7:13 AM, xyzxyz said:

@kaxat Quick question to your FO4 slave mod. My player was wearing a Handcuff shock collar for quite some time and player is avaible in the mcm but nothing ever happened. What are the conditions?

You can view the list of conditions in xEdit. I realize that is an tool that requires some know how to use. I would expect that collar to work. But between xEdit and the console a seasoned mod user can probably isolate why it is not working for them. I wish I could help more.

On 5/3/2024 at 4:54 AM, xyzxyz said:

Are the animal-slave approaches not working with this mod? In slaverun after a certain quest animals start fucking slaves too but with this mod active I haven't seen it yet.

No creature/NPC scenes are supported by this mod. That should be noted on the download page IIRC. Creatures are an entirely different beast to support. Different skeletons and different code. This mod has never supported them.

In FO4 AAF did a great job of allowing mods to be agnostic to which species was involved in sex scenes. In Skyrim Sexlab requires you to often write a completely different set of code for each scene involving a creature. No thank you.

10 hours ago, kaxat said:

No creature/NPC scenes are supported by this mod. That should be noted on the download page IIRC. Creatures are an entirely different beast to support. Different skeletons and different code. This mod has never supported them.

Sad to loose a function of the original mod.

Did you add the slavery laws to other city surroundings like you did to the whiterun farms?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hello, 

for some reason the Forcegreets from the Slave Agents are not firing for me with this mod installed.
I read through this blog and saw some suggestions for this problem but none fixed it.
I tried the SLV_FinsSlaverPatrol thing, which didnt work. I have the forcegreets set to 1h period for testing purposes. The Slave Agents also have the Enforcer Faction, so when talking to them, I can select "Why do you carry a whip" and then the scene still happens, just without the forcegreet..

When only using the original Slaverun mod the forcegreets work fine. But I dont want to miss on the quality of life improvements from your mod. Do you have any other suggestions for this problem?

In SSEdit I saw some additional conditions added to the Slaverpatrol Package in your mod. I'll try deleting those just to see if those conditions are the issue

Edited by memati?

@memati? Let me know if your test worked.

If I recall correct all time delayed events in Reloaded do not update immediately when you change the time. For example if you are supposed to checkin every 3 days, and you change that to 5 days, it does not add 2 days to the next check in time. This also happens in reverse. If you reduce it by 3 days Reloaded sticks with its original schedule. Only after the next scheduled checkin does it update the frequency. Is it possible you previously had a really long delay for the next force greet and the game is still sticking with that? You could try waiting for 30 days.

There is also a status or debug page that tells you when the next event should happen. IIRC it also tells you when the next force greet happens. You might check that as well. If it has a strange number like -1 or +3000 that might help you narrow down the cause. I do not play with Reloaded installed anymore so my memory is rusty. Explore the MCM to find if this exists.

There might also be spots in the Reloaded story or Civil War quest that disable force greets. I forget. There could even be a global variable that toggles them on or off.

5 hours ago, kaxat said:

@memati? Let me know if your test worked.

If I recall correct all time delayed events in Reloaded do not update immediately when you change the time. For example if you are supposed to checkin every 3 days, and you change that to 5 days, it does not add 2 days to the next check in time. This also happens in reverse. If you reduce it by 3 days Reloaded sticks with its original schedule. Only after the next scheduled checkin does it update the frequency. Is it possible you previously had a really long delay for the next force greet and the game is still sticking with that? You could try waiting for 30 days.

There is also a status or debug page that tells you when the next event should happen. IIRC it also tells you when the next force greet happens. You might check that as well. If it has a strange number like -1 or +3000 that might help you narrow down the cause. I do not play with Reloaded installed anymore so my memory is rusty. Explore the MCM to find if this exists.

There might also be spots in the Reloaded story or Civil War quest that disable force greets. I forget. There could even be a global variable that toggles them on or off.

Hi, 

so removing the conditions did nothing for me.

I checked the debug logs and saw that the Guard ForceGreet (its spelled Guard Forcegreat) in the console is set to 70.506798. 
The "time passed since last forcegreet" is at -3. This value is getting smaller the more time passes (it started at -2 and now is -3). BUT I think this value is actually not hours, but days!!
Since I waited 24h and it descreased by only 1. So my guess is, it has to reach the value -70.506798 for the mod to finally fire a forcegreet... 
I dont understand how this initial forcegreet time came to be in the first place. I didnt play with the value until I tried to fix this issue.

Is their any method to reduce the Guard Forcegreet value other than actually waiting 70 ingame days?

EDIT: Ok I waited 70 days.. Still no Forcegreet

Edited by memati?

@memati? Would you mind pasting your logs for what happens after that.

This is the code we are seeing. I have never done much with this code. It comes from Reloaded. Good catch on the typo. Those are somewhat prevalent in the old code.

Function SlaveGuardCheck()
	if !MCMMenu.EnforcerEnabled
		myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug2("Enforcer is disabled")
		return; if disabled we do nothing
	endif

if !MCMMenu.SlaveGuardsForceGreet || locationCheck.SLV_IsWhiterunFree()
		return
	endif

myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("SlaveGuardCheck")
	Float ForcegreetDate = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None, "SLV_SlaveGuardHours", 0.0)
	myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Guard forcegreat: " + ForcegreetDate)

Float DaysSinceForcegreet = myScripts.GetDaysSince(ForcegreetDate)
	myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Time passed since last forcegreet:" + DaysSinceForcegreet)

if (DaysSinceForcegreet * 24) >= MCMMenu.SlaveGuardsCheckInterval
		myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Starting SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol TimeSince=" + myScripts.GetFormattedTimeSince(ForcegreetDate))

SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol.setValue(1)

if SLV_FindSlaverPatrolQuest.IsRunning()
			SLV_FindSlaverPatrolQuest.Setstage(1000)
		endif
		SLV_FindSlaverPatrolQuest.Reset()
		SLV_FindSlaverPatrolQuest.Start()
		SLV_FindSlaverPatrolQuest.Setstage(0)
		if findPatrol.Alias_SlaverPatrol
			StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(None, "SLV_SlaveGuardHours", Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
		endif
	else
		SlaveGuardsCounter = SlaveGuardsCounter + 1

myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("SlaveGuardCheck: wait for next cycle")
			if !findPatrol.Alias_SlaverPatrol
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: check restart timout")
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Check Restart time > 2: " + DaysSinceForcegreet)
				if (DaysSinceForcegreet > 2)
					myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restarting")
				endif
			elseif SlaveGuardsCounter > 5
				SlaveGuardsCounter = 0
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restarting by counter")
			else
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restart counter: " + SlaveGuardsCounter)
			endif
		else
			myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol is not running")
		endif
	endif
EndFunction

You can see there is a large if/else that comes after those two lines in your log. Either one or the other of these will happen. Does it show "Starting SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol TimeSince=..." or does it show "SlaveGuardCheck: wait for next cycle".

You will notice that force great date is actually an hour, so 70 hours. The negative value is actually getting multiplied by 24 to convert it to hours, then when that value times 24 (so 3 days) exceeds 72, that is when the next slave patrol should happen.

If I were you I would also run the following in the console

GetGlobalValue SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol; This should be 1 if you have exceeded the time limit

GetGlobalValue SLV_StopForceGreet; This should be 0. Only gets set to 1 when Reloaded quests tell it to stop. It is possible some story quest from Reloaded is currently setting this to 1. You can change it in the console.

Hopefully the added info helps. There is only so much I can do remotely to help you.

21 hours ago, kaxat said:

@memati? Would you mind pasting your logs for what happens after that.

This is the code we are seeing. I have never done much with this code. It comes from Reloaded. Good catch on the typo. Those are somewhat prevalent in the old code.

Function SlaveGuardCheck()
	if !MCMMenu.EnforcerEnabled
		myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug2("Enforcer is disabled")
		return; if disabled we do nothing
	endif

if !MCMMenu.SlaveGuardsForceGreet || locationCheck.SLV_IsWhiterunFree()
		return
	endif

myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("SlaveGuardCheck")
	Float ForcegreetDate = StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(None, "SLV_SlaveGuardHours", 0.0)
	myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Guard forcegreat: " + ForcegreetDate)

Float DaysSinceForcegreet = myScripts.GetDaysSince(ForcegreetDate)
	myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Time passed since last forcegreet:" + DaysSinceForcegreet)

if (DaysSinceForcegreet * 24) >= MCMMenu.SlaveGuardsCheckInterval
		myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Starting SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol TimeSince=" + myScripts.GetFormattedTimeSince(ForcegreetDate))

SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol.setValue(1)

endif
		if findPatrol.Alias_SlaverPatrol
			StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(None, "SLV_SlaveGuardHours", Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
		endif
	else
		SlaveGuardsCounter = SlaveGuardsCounter + 1

myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("SlaveGuardCheck: wait for next cycle")
			if !findPatrol.Alias_SlaverPatrol
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: check restart timout")
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("Check Restart time > 2: " + DaysSinceForcegreet)
				if (DaysSinceForcegreet > 2)
					myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restarting")
				endif
			elseif SlaveGuardsCounter > 5
				SlaveGuardsCounter = 0
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restarting by counter")
			else
				myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol: restart counter: " + SlaveGuardsCounter)
			endif
		else
			myScripts.SLV_DisplayDebug1("FindSlaverPatrol is not running")
		endif
	endif
EndFunction

You can see there is a large if/else that comes after those two lines in your log. Either one or the other of these will happen. Does it show "Starting SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol TimeSince=..." or does it show "SlaveGuardCheck: wait for next cycle".

You will notice that force great date is actually an hour, so 70 hours. The negative value is actually getting multiplied by 24 to convert it to hours, then when that value times 24 (so 3 days) exceeds 72, that is when the next slave patrol should happen.

If I were you I would also run the following in the console

GetGlobalValue SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol; This should be 1 if you have exceeded the time limit

GetGlobalValue SLV_StopForceGreet; This should be 0. Only gets set to 1 when Reloaded quests tell it to stop. It is possible some story quest from Reloaded is currently setting this to 1. You can change it in the console.

Hopefully the added info helps. There is only so much I can do remotely to help you.

I've tried everything u suggested, still no forcegreet. I guess I will stick to the OG Slaverun Enforcer until this problem is fixed somehow, cause without the forcegreet my Char wont get Submissive in an "immersive" way. Having to speak to the evil looking enforcers carrying whips everytime doesnt feel right :D

Heres the papyrus log for slaverun (This is how it looks, just the time passed since last forcegreet is changing every update cycle)
As you can see, my "Time passed since last forcegreet" is at -4.7. Multiplied by 24 is exceeding 70. So there should be a forcegreet happening. But it just wont. It just waits or a next cycle. 
image.png.7f24d3f122d5b79031a80a68528988b5.png

Edit: I made it work ONCE after manually setting SLV_Findslaverpatrol to stage 0 and the global value SLV_ForceSlaverPatrol to 1. But then again, no further focegreets, until I manually change the queststage. The "time passed since last forcegreet" actually doesnt change even after a forcegreet happened (It should reset to 0 I'd assume), but SLV_Findslaverpatrol goes to stage 1000 and stays there, no matter how long I wait, until I change it manually, resulting in a forcegreet. SLV_ForceSlaverpatrol stays at 1.

Regardless, thank you for your help, even if it didnt work :)

Edited by memati?