SES2 is a spiritual successor to the Slaverun Enforcer. It breaks Enforcer functionality out from Slaverun Reloaded and makes it independent. A year or two ago I wrote SES1. It improved and patched Reloaded's Enforcer. This mod continues that work. The codebase has been rewritten. I rethought features. I also added my own spin to some functionality. New mod works with a greater variety of role play possibilities.

Attached is a zip plugin you can download and install. This is a preview release. People have been patiently badgering me for months to Just. Release. Something. even if it is not complete. I have play tested this for 70+ hours now. Finding and fixing bugs while adding features. It is missing some planned features in its current state. I am sure there are more bugs to be found with all of my recent changes. But it is perfectly playable and adds a lot to the game.

What is included here is actually a few mods all rolled into one zip. I broke parts of the Enforcer out into separate light ESP mods. People do not need to install all of them if they only want one feature.

• Autonomous Sex Framework (ASF) - This is a substantial new mod that I have been working on. One of the primary goals of SES1 was to avoid interrupting player quests, dialogue, and scenes with autonomous sex. Another goal was to make autonomous sex lightweight. No performance penalty. This framework accomplishes both of those. It improves on SES1. Makes it possible for other mods to benefit from all this. It is now super easy for other mods to implement bug-free NPC sex. No worry about how it will impact the player, or the countless edge case issues that can crop up. Other mods can use ASF like SES2 does. Eventually I plan to write some patches for Public Whore and Radiant Prostitution to use ASF.
  • HideSheathed mod - Hides sheathed weapons from naked NPCs. Distributed via SPID. The Reloaded Enforcer did this for actors after stripping them, because a dagger on a naked hip is not immersive.
  • Outfit Composer mod - Takes the large variety of slave outfits designed for SES1, and allows distributing them across Skyrim. This includes some smaller optional mods. I am only releasing the tie-ins to ZAP and KSSMP today. Some of the others need more work or explanation.

Current and planned features

• Male/Female NPC stripping. Which assigns them new outfits in various states of undress. Makes them look like slaves.
  • Sex scenes initated by upper/middle class individuals with slaves. Depending on your settings, both males and females can have sex with slaves. Group sex supported.
  • Player can be involved in sex scenes if they wear slave or whore clothing. I added a new (optional) prompting system where people ask for sex, and player has a chance to decline. Player can also get paid for sex if they are a whore.

What relies on other mods

• Player and follower nudity law enforcement. For the player, BM Licenses and Public Whore have the ability to enforce this. For followers, you might need to manage their inventory yourself. I am planning on some features to make this automated. For now that is low on my priority list.

Upcoming Features

• Some of the cooldown timers in ASF MCM do not actually change cooldown timing. You are stuck with my defaults, the sliders are currently placebos.
  • More tweaks to who gets enslaved by default and who does not. The default can easily be tweaked in the SPID .ini. Currently it has unique rules for Orc strongholds, wealthy individuals and powerful families, the poor, middle class, unmarried women, fathers of families, bosses and people who have an apprentice, farms and settlements outside city walls, and a few others. There are a lot of situations accounted for in the SPID files. I encounter more every day.
  • I miss the blowjob at the city gates feature from SES1. I still have not settled on how I want to reimplement that. Ideally it would work even if you fast traveled into town, a guard would approach and notice your new arrival. Role play wise I think it makes the most sense as part of a BM Licenses integration.
  • Redo the Outfit Composer mod to rely on SkyTweak.
  • I would like to support a variety of dialogue scenes before and after sex. Currently you only get a notification like in SES1. This is a longterm goal. My hope is to make some template scenes that other people can easily duplicate and tweak the wording of. Then I only need to write a few scenes. Others can add more.

How to install

You can download and install with a mod manager. Make sure you have the following required mods. You probably already have all but one of these installed.

• SexLab v1.x or P+. I am using P+.
  • Zaz Animation Pack
  • powerofthree's Papyrus Extender V5.3+ (Unavailable for LE)
  • SPID - Spell Perk Item Distributor Used to control who gets stripped, who gets enslaved, and who can initiate sex scenes.
  • All_Key - SPID Keyword Framework Utilizing All_Key I was able to additional things like make unmarried women more likely to get enslaved. Employers are less likely. In general this mod makes customizing who gets enslaved considerably easier. I was a beta tester for this for a while. Super useful and I rewrote SES SPID rules to rely on it. Been waiting on it to get released to the public.

You will notice a few optional ESPs included. For example KSSMP wigs. You can disable these plugins if you do not have the required masters.

Once installed start the game. You will see a notification about a new MCM being added. There is only one new MCM. It is for the Autonomous Sex Framework. Open that MCM and enable "Random Sex". For now SES2 relies on the Random Sex feature. It is intended for ASF mods that are in development, to rapidly get started without even needing their own plugin. That's exactly the stage SES2 is in right now.

Save Safety

This mod is decently safe to install. In theory it should not negatively impact your save. I have been playtesting it on my main save for 70+ hours. Mod is still very much in beta. But thoroughly playable.

Future updates to this beta might require you to do a "clean install". Where you dismiss follower, coc QASmoke, save, uninstall, save again, install the update. I had to do that once already when I wrote a substantial update.

Who is this mod for?

In its current state this mod is for people who do not mind beta testing. I deeply appreciate how patiently many of you have waited for a truly standalone version of the Reloaded Enforcer. I burned out a couple times while building it. The kind words and eager user sentiment was a big help to getting me started again.

I wish this mod could please everyone. But it is a spiritual successor. There will be features from SES1 that are permanently missing. Also tweaks to features that cater to my preferences. This mod will not please everyone who enjoyed SES1. For other users it will be even better than the original. Thank you all for the support.

ASF Menu.jpg

SES2_v0_1_0.zip

Edited by kaxat
Released updated zip with a couple fixes

I released this in a bit of a hurry. I did not have time to retest the installation process. Hopefully it works. Tell me if you have any issues during install.

18 minutes ago, kaxat said:

SES2 is a spiritual successor to the Slaverun Enforcer. It breaks Enforcer functionality out from Slaverun Reloaded and makes it independent. A year or two ago I wrote SES1. It improved and patched Reloaded's Enforcer. This mod continues that work. The codebase has been rewritten. I rethought features. I also added my own spin to some functionality. New mod works with a greater variety of role play possibilities.

Attached is a zip plugin you can download and install. This is a preview release. People have been patiently badgering me for months to Just. Release. Something. even if it is not complete. I have play tested this for 70+ hours now. Finding and fixing bugs while adding features. It is missing some planned features in its current state. I am sure there are more bugs to be found with all of my recent changes. But it is perfectly playable and adds a lot to the game.

What is included here is actually a few mods all rolled into one zip. I broke parts of the Enforcer out into separate light ESP mods. People do not need to install all of them if they only want one feature.

• Autonomous Sex Framework (ASF) - This is a substantial new mod that I have been working on. One of the primary goals of SES1 was to avoid interrupting player quests, dialogue, and scenes with autonomous sex. Another goal was to make autonomous sex lightweight. No performance penalty. This framework accomplishes both of those. It improves on SES1. Makes it possible for other mods to benefit from all this. It is now super easy for other mods to implement bug-free NPC sex. No worry about how it will impact the player, or the countless edge case issues that can crop up. Other mods can use ASF like SES2 does. Eventually I plan to write some patches for Public Whore and Radiant Prostitution to use ASF.
  • HideSheathed mod - Hides sheathed weapons from naked NPCs. Distributed via SPID. The Reloaded Enforcer did this for actors after stripping them, because a dagger on a naked hip is not immersive.
  • Outfit Composer mod - Takes the large variety of slave outfits designed for SES1, and allows distributing them across Skyrim. This includes some smaller optional mods. I am only releasing the tie-ins to ZAP and KSSMP today. Some of the others need more work or explanation.

Current and planned features

• Male/Female NPC stripping. Which assigns them new outfits in various states of undress. Makes them look like slaves.
  • Sex scenes initated by upper/middle class individuals with slaves. Depending on your settings, both males and females can have sex with slaves. Group sex supported.
  • Player can be involved in sex scenes if they wear slave or whore clothing. I added a new (optional) prompting system where people ask for sex, and player has a chance to decline. Player can also get paid for sex if they are a whore.

What relies on other mods

• Player and follower nudity law enforcement. For the player, BM Licenses and Public Whore have the ability to enforce this. For followers, you might need to manage their inventory yourself. I am planning on some features to make this automated. For now that is low on my priority list.

Upcoming Features

• Some of the cooldown timers in ASF MCM do not actually change cooldown timing. You are stuck with my defaults, the sliders are currently placebos.
  • More tweaks to who gets enslaved by default and who does not. The default can easily be tweaked in the SPID .ini. Currently it has unique rules for Orc strongholds, wealthy individuals and powerful families, the poor, middle class, unmarried women, fathers of families, bosses and people who have an apprentice, farms and settlements outside city walls, and a few others. There are a lot of situations accounted for in the SPID files. I encounter more every day.
  • I miss the blowjob at the city gates feature from SES1. I still have not settled on how I want to reimplement that. Ideally it would work even if you fast traveled into town, a guard would approach and notice your new arrival. Role play wise I think it makes the most sense as part of a BM Licenses integration.
  • Redo the Outfit Composer mod to rely on SkyTweak.
  • I would like to support a variety of dialogue scenes before and after sex. Currently you only get a notification like in SES1. This is a longterm goal. My hope is to make some template scenes that other people can easily duplicate and tweak the wording of. Then I only need to write a few scenes. Others can add more.

How to install

You can download and install with a mod manager. Make sure you have the following required mods. You probably already have all but one of these installed.

• SexLab v1.x or P+. I am using P+.
  • Zaz Animation Pack
  • powerofthree's Papyrus Extender V5.3+ (Unavailable for LE)
  • SPID - Spell Perk Item Distributor Used to control who gets stripped, who gets enslaved, and who can initiate sex scenes.
  • All_Key - SPID Keyword Framework Utilizing All_Key I was able to additional things like make unmarried women more likely to get enslaved. Employers are less likely. In general this mod makes customizing who gets enslaved considerably easier. I was a beta tester for this for a while. Super useful and I rewrote SES SPID rules to rely on it. Been waiting on it to get released to the public.

You will notice a few optional ESPs included. For example KSSMP wigs. You can disable these plugins if you do not have the required masters.

Once installed start the game. You will see a notification about a new MCM being added. There is only one new MCM. It is for the Autonomous Sex Framework. Open that MCM and enable "Random Sex". For now SES2 relies on the Random Sex feature. It is intended for ASF mods that are in development, to rapidly get started without even needing their own plugin. That's exactly the stage SES2 is in right now.

Save Safety

This mod is decently safe to install. In theory it should not negatively impact your save. I have been playtesting it on my main save for 70+ hours. Mod is still very much in beta. But thoroughly playable.

Future updates to this beta might require you to do a "clean install". Where you dismiss follower, coc QASmoke, save, uninstall, save again, install the update. I had to do that once already when I wrote a substantial update.

Who is this mod for?

In its current state this mod is for people who do not mind beta testing. I deeply appreciate how patiently many of you have waited for a truly standalone version of the Reloaded Enforcer. I burned out a couple times while building it. The kind words and eager user sentiment was a big help to getting me started again.

I wish this mod could please everyone. But it is a spiritual successor. There will be features from SES1 that are permanently missing. Also tweaks to features that cater to my preferences. This mod will not please everyone who enjoyed SES1. For other users it will be even better than the original. Thank you all for the support.

ASF Menu.jpg

SES2_v0_1_0.zip 140.17 kB · 0 downloads

Right on! Once I get things sorted, I’ll download this mod as well as BM License and few other choice mods and I’ll have myself a very unique game. Thank you for the hard work!!! 

@tinkerbelle Good question. SES has the following dependency. Which is only available for SE, VR, and newer.

On 3/31/2024 at 11:45 AM, kaxat said:

Version 5.3 of that mod added some necessary functions, and patched another. SES2 is reliant on both the patches and new functionality from that version. PO3 dropped LE support a versions prior to this.

Just for info When I loaded it into Vortex the OutfitComposer_Kax_KSSMPWigs.esp it seems to have some missing masters for KSWigsSMP.esp and Public Hoor Patch.esp (hmm latter sounds interesting) 

[edit] sorry, just seen you mentioned in the pre-amble about the KSSMP mod dependency 

Edited by jc321

@jc321 Nice catch. That is exactly the sort of thing that is easier to catch with beta testers. Thank you.

Public Hoor Patch.esp is an erroneous dependency. In the Public Whore thread I released some of my patches. Most of the stuff I haven't released is just customizing NPC appearances or other personal preferences. Eventually I will circle back to it and add a patch for it to use ASF. Then you will see more group sex scenes. And it should get a notable performance improvement from that.

I just updated the original download. Only change is that OutfitComposer_Kax_KSSMPWigs.esp has one less master. No need to redownload unless you have installed KS SMP Wigs, and wanted to use my SES2 integration for that mod.

I just installed the mod. Some general thoughts:

NPC stripping
- Women with the SESSlave keyword are being equipped with Zaz items but remain clothed. I changed the DISTR file so there were significantly more SESSlave women and this remained consistent
- Men with the SESSlave keyword are being equipped with Zaz and are naked.
- I'm guessing this is not the intended behavior :D

Logging

The MCM menu says "Logging is disabled in my Skyrim.ini". I went to MO2->Tool Plugins->Ini Editor-> skyrim.ini. In the [Papyrus] section i do have bEnableLogging=1.

Autonomous Sex
I did not see any NPC nor PC sex automatically trigger. I am using Sexlab Aroused NG. I tried lowering the minimum arousal to 1 and checking the Keep Arousal Faction  Updated, which didn't help.

I'm tired so it may well be user error. Good luck on the new mod!

Edited by drive.rafa3
typo
20 hours ago, drive.rafa3 said:

NPC stripping
- Women with the SESSlave keyword are being equipped with Zaz items but remain clothed. I changed the DISTR file so there were significantly more SESSlave women and this remained consistent
- Men with the SESSlave keyword are being equipped with Zaz and are naked.
- I'm guessing this is not the intended behavior :D

That is not intended behavior. I appreciate the extra details because it helped me instantly guess what the issue is. I updated the original zip again. This time there is no longer any references to farm clothes on some female outfits. Mind installing it? The only file that changed is Outfit Composer.esp. You can copy that file over and keep your INI tweaks.

Logging

The MCM menu says "Logging is disabled in my Skyrim.ini". I went to MO2->Tool Plugins->Ini Editor-> skyrim.ini. In the [Papyrus] section i do have bEnableLogging=1.

It is possible that you have bEnableLogging mentioned in a different ini file. The Custom.ini will override things in the Skyrim.ini one.

Try typing GetINI "bEnableLogging:Papyrus" in the developer console.

• If it returns anything except 1 or TRUE) You need to keep tweaking your INIs until logging is enabled.
  • If says TRUE) Something might be amiss with my code. I have no idea what. Please share what version of Skyrim and SKSE you are using.

Of course you can also not worry about this and leave logging disabled. It is optional. But I appreciate you trying to enable that feature. It could be helpful in any future bug reports you make.

Autonomous Sex
I did not see any NPC nor PC sex automatically trigger. I am using Sexlab Aroused NG. I tried lowering the minimum arousal to 1 and checking the Keep Arousal Faction  Updated, which didn't help.

Did you enable Random Sex in ASF? That is a very important step. Currently SES2 relies on that feature. Without it no sex.

That step is not user friendly. But it is also temporary. Eventually SES2 will have its own way of triggering sex. Until then it is using ASF's example sex feature, which triggers sex scenes from any of the currently installed ASF mods. For now only one such mod exists. So I utilized the example random sex as a hack to get SES2 developed faster.

On 3/31/2024 at 10:45 AM, kaxat said:

Autonomous Sex Framework

Can this framework handle ongoing NPC scenes when player exits the cell?

I know that Aroused Creatures fails to handle it properly. Physics go haywire since actors continue to move in unloaded cells, so an actor might appear on top of a house when the player returns, for example. Maybe ASF can, or already does, stop scene when player leaves cell?

On 3/31/2024 at 10:45 AM, kaxat said:

HideSheathed mod

Would you be able to pair this mod with Item Equip Restrictor?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108665

I think it’d be a perfect fit to easily disallow weapon equips without having to remove them per actor record as Corsec’s patch currently does.

On 4/5/2024 at 1:21 AM, Nuascura said:

I know that Aroused Creatures fails to handle it properly. Physics go haywire since actors continue to move in unloaded cells, so an actor might appear on top of a house when the player returns, for example. Maybe ASF can, or already does, stop scene when player leaves cell?

Once ASF calls sslThreadController.StartThread() everything gets handled automatically by Sexlab. So if there are any issues Sexlab needs to patch them. I would consider helping SL where I can. But there are now three distinct codebases and I bet they each have their own quirks with building exits. There is vanilla, Osmel's patches, and P+. Each would probably require its own unique patch. That is too much work. Bugs like that should be patched in the frameworks.

I am using P+ 1.8.x right now. One of the things I like about it is that scenes will seemingly keep playing when you exit a building. If you reenter I have had the scene seamlessly pick up where the animation left off. But if the scene involves a follower P+ does have a bug. The follower can exit the building with you mid scene. They will then get stuck in a looping humping animation. If I was to write a patch for this issue it would have to be pretty specific circumstances where I might send a new idle animation to the follower. That patch might not work well with Osmel's tweaks for all I know. A more universal kill all scenes when player exits would be doable, but then it would break some of Scrabs work on making animations continue when you exit. Point being these issues are best patched in SexLab frameworks not by consumers like ASF. And for all I know Scrab has patched the above issues in v2.x betas. I have never been able to find a complete changelog for those betas.

In vanilla Sexlab 1.63, I used to notice it killing scenes when the player exited. But it was not 100% consistent.

On 4/5/2024 at 1:21 AM, Nuascura said:

Would you be able to pair this mod with Item Equip Restrictor?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/108665

I think it’d be a perfect fit to easily disallow weapon equips without having to remove them per actor record as Corsec’s patch currently does.

Realistically I can probably replace HideSheathed with Equip Restrictor and a custom config. I wrote HideSheathed before that mod existed. HS is an extremely simple mod. My initial goal was to use NetImmerse to literally hide the sheathed actor nodes. NetImmerse is what RaceMenu uses for actor node manipulation. But after playing around with it for quite some time I gave up. There was one quirk after another I was encountering. It would have been awesome and highly performant. But was taking too much time write.

The method that was consistently reliable was unequipping the item. So I settled on some fairly simple unequip code and distributed it as a spell. The unequip won't happen in combat, if the actor has a weapon drawn, and it won't happen if the actor is wearing a cuirass. The helmet hiding portion of the code won't hide wigs but it will unequip everything else.

Equip Restrictor is seemingly capable of all of the above except the weapon drawn part. Which would make some vanilla quest scenes a little odd. For example when Irileth greets the player for the first time she draws her weapon and approaches. Equip Restrictor would probably have her put her hands up instead of drawing her sword. But she does not get enslaved by default in SES2 anyways. So minor visual issues like that would be rare.

Just so you know Nuascura, I am purposefully breaking out some of SES2's functionality to complement your Licenses mod. Your mod is providing the roleplay motivation for my choices in who gets stripped and who does not. I am using SPID filters to seemingly apply clothing license laws to NPCs. The poorer you are the less likely you are to wear clothes. Technically SES2 is mostly agnostic about Licenses in its current state. But the roleplay works nearly perfect together. It makes it seem like NPCs are getting stripped because of licenses.

Eventually I want to add blowjob demands from guards like SES1 has. My favorite idea so far is to insert blowjob bartering into the Licenses discussion with guards.

• Player will pay a significant premium for a license if they've never given the seller a blowjob.
  • Guards that are stationed outside city gates will approach player and NPCs, explaining that special Licenses restrictions are in effect in this city and demand a blowjob in exchange for entrance. I am not sure how to reliably detect these specific guards. Hopefully they already have a unique package or something that can be found with an SPID filter or a condition function.
  • When the player fast travels to a new city and has a valid license from a different city, any guard can approach and offer to make that license valid here. In exchange for a blowjob. I would also be tempted to add a faction to guards that receive a blow job so they recognize the player and behave differently on repeat interactions. Of course most guards reset every week or two so that recognition will be temporary.

These are just ideas. But they may require cooperation between our two mods. It is possible they make the most sense as features in your MCM that can be turned on. I would be happy to write and patch the code if you are interested in contributions. It is also possible some of them should be a new mod that extends functionality. I need to think this through more.

11 hours ago, kaxat said:

Guards that are stationed outside city gates will approach player and NPCs, explaining that special Licenses restrictions are in effect in this city and demand a blowjob in exchange for entrance. I am not sure how to reliably detect these specific guards. Hopefully they already have a unique package or something that can be found with an SPID filter or a condition function.

If nothing else, it should be enough to detect if the actor is in TamrialWorldspace (if that's what's it's called) since all other guards inside city walls are in their unique city worldspaces.

11 hours ago, kaxat said:

I would be happy to write and patch the code if you are interested in contributions.

I'd also be happy to accept contributions. I had been steadily adding to and fixing Licenses weekly over the past half year, so now I'm taking a break for the near future while I actually play Skyrim. This is an apt and easy time to make any changes for us to review since I likely won't make any conflicting changes myself.

I'm hopeful for SES2 because it'll make the world feel more dynamic and reactive toward Licenses. All I can settle for now is my custom collar-only non-DD patch for NPCs.

Kaxat, I installed the new version

- Women are getting stripped now as well. I may just be used to SES1 stripping every woman, but the defaults seem too lenient.

- You were right about the skyrimcustom.ini

- I checked Random Sex and NPC 2 NPC sex started ocurring.

I have not seen the PC be propositioned for sex yet. I'll try it around some more and report bugs if I find any.

• 2 weeks later...

This seems really promising. @kaxat are there plans to integrate non SL scenes like zaz scenes? In my game I always thought that full on SL scenes playing in the middle of the street was a bit immersion breaking, I wish there was a way to restrict SL scenes to only indoor areas and zaz scenes would play in the streets (e.g. using zaz furniture).

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2024 at 7:45 PM, kaxat said:

I miss the blowjob at the city gates feature from SES1. I still have not settled on how I want to reimplement that. Ideally it would work even if you fast traveled into town, a guard would approach and notice your new arrival. Role play wise I think it makes the most sense as part of a BM Licenses integration.

Oh, will there be a blowjob license integration, where you have to buy it to avoid the guards? That'd be pretty neat I think. Really looking forward to your progress on this mod, good luck.