Some pretty girls have suddenly have old woman faces.

It's just a couple of them so far, both modded, and both previously fine. One of them is Ack-Ack from Raider Queens, who suddenly looks to be about 60, as opposed to 24 or so. The other is the generic Institute Courser as modified by the Femme Fatale mod who looks to be in her 70s.

My first thought was normal maps, but nothing seems to be overwriting assets from either file. Anyone have any ideas where I should be looking?

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

It's just a couple of them so far, both modded, and both previously fine. One of them is Ack-Ack from Raider Queens, who suddenly looks to be about 60, as opposed to 24 or so. The other is the generic Institute Courser as modified by the Femme Fatale mod who looks to be in her 70s.

My first thought was normal maps, but nothing seems to be overwriting assets from either file. Anyone have any ideas where I should be looking?

The normal map sounds like the cause. Someone play a prank on you?

:cool:

I don't think so. There's only my wife has access to my computer, and she's not really the technical type.

I think it's got to be something I installed. Damn if I know what though.

Here's Ack-Ack as she looks currently.

Photo78.png

And this is what she should look like

IMG_5786.thumb.JPG.9ca80983ad1a95391621c

On 10/3/2022 at 3:52 PM, DocClox said:

II use this mod. If I'm going to capture the raider girl bosses and keep them as trophies, I want them to be worth  looking at.

... and up until fairly recently, it worked.

even with my update (That adds whiplash.)  they will still be the. “It’s late you’ll do” type of girl. Or guy but I don’t have any dudes in the mod. 

they were never intended to be hot just like a hard 6 at minimum but not higher than a soft 8.

edit: I also never envisioned anyone giving two craps about it. I’ll update soon. And with custom tattoo sets

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
9 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

even with my update (That adds whiplash.)  they will still be the. “It’s late you’ll do” type of girl. Or guy but I don’t have any dudes in the mod. 

Eh, I like Ack-Ack well enough. At least enough to have her follow me around naked and handcuffed, anyway :)

It's not just Raider Queens though, some of the coursers from Femm Fatale look like septugenarian hookers. But, again ,not all of them.

I wonder if there's a .tri file somewhere that needs removing or recreating...

On 10/5/2022 at 9:29 AM, DocClox said:

Eh, I like Ack-Ack well enough. At least enough to have her follow me around naked and handcuffed, anyway :)

It's not just Raider Queens though, some of the coursers from Femm Fatale look like septugenarian hookers. But, again ,not all of them.

I wonder if there's a .tri file somewhere that needs removing or recreating...

What I never figured out is why NPC women don't keep the preset custom faces I give them in Looksmenu. I'll give some of the butt-ugly women in Diamond City a young face, then I'll fast travel out & come back & their face has now distorted into a sqishy. Or perhaps someone trying to suck on a lemon.

:joy:

I can put custom faces on my companions just fine, but not NPC's......Wierd.

:/

21 hours ago, VonHelton said:

What I never figured out is why NPC women don't keep the preset custom faces I give them in Looksmenu. I'll give some of the butt-ugly women in Diamond City a young face, then I'll fast travel out & come back & their face has now distorted into a sqishy. Or perhaps someone trying to suck on a lemon.

:joy:

I can put custom faces on my companions just fine, but not NPC's......Wierd.

:/

Probably they are not unique actors, technically they are copies of template, I dont remember if it possible to find and edit template in game, but if you do that then all copies across the comonwealth will have updated face

On 10/9/2022 at 12:15 AM, Indarello said:

Probably they are not unique actors, technically they are copies of template, I dont remember if it possible to find and edit template in game, but if you do that then all copies across the comonwealth will have updated face

But why does the face get squishy looking, like they sucked on a lemon??

:flushed:

On 10/9/2022 at 4:15 AM, Indarello said:

That would be true for the Courser, but I'm pretty sure Ack-Ack is unique.

It's probably time I did a rebuild from scratch on my load order anyway. I have some odd stretchmark effects on the upper boobs that came in about the same time. It's been driving me a little nuts, and now I think on it the two are most likely related issues.