So I was at the Crumbling Mine, sneaking up on the bandit ringleader, I employed my Assassination power that I'm actually not sure where it's from but that seemed useful, the bandit saw me - why the hell does an Assassination power make glowy special effects when cast? - and then I attempted to load the game and try again, and the game CTDd. That usually means a corrupt save... and sure enough, when I reloaded, I ended up becoming Bendu Olo. That's never happened to me before. I'd never even heard of this thing but apparently it's not just me.

I had two backup saves a little earlier in the same dungeon, all similarly afflicted.

Looking it up it's supposed to be some kind of a reference bug, and it was supposed to have been squashed long ago by patches both official and unofficial... yet here we are. I have no idea what's going on. Googling it up offers me almost nothing.

This was actually a side tour and I was on my way to do a whole bunch of other things. I was on a roll. I really hope this can be recovered.

Active Plugins:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
02  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
03  RealisticLeveling.esm
04  FastLOD.esm
05  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
06  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
07  You Are Here.esm  [Version 1.1]
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 2]
09  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 270]
0D  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
0F  DLCOrrery.esp
10  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
11  DLCVileLair.esp
12  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
13  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
14  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
15  DLCSpellTomes.esp
16  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
17  DLCThievesDen.esp
18  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
19  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1A  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
1B  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
1C  DLCFrostcrag.esp
1D  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
1E  Knights.esp
1F  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
20  FewerOBGatesNOCLOSE.esp
21  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
22  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
23  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
24  DenockArrowToo.esp  [Version 1.00]
25  LoversCalm.esp
26  KT_KhajEyeToggleNoEff.esp
27  HiyokoGenerator.esp  [Version 1.03]
28  AwesomeAcrobatics.esp
29  Better Dungeons.esp
2A  Clutter and Container Ownership.esp
2B  KT_VampSightToggleNoEff.esp  [Version 1.3]
2C  Ascension.esp
2D  Balanced NPC Level Cap.esp
2E  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
2F  Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp
30  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
31  _burning_kvatch.esp
32  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
33  Mannimarco Revisited Rebalance.esp
34  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
35  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
36  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
37  AddActorValues_example.esp
38  LoversTamagoClub.esp  [Version 1.09]
39  HiyokoGenetics.esp  [Version 1.01]
3A  LoversPower.esp
3B  LoversEncounter.esp  [Version 1.21]
3C  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
3D  LoversPenaltyPlayer.esp
3E  xLCR.esp
3F  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
40  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
41  RealisticHealth.esp
42  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
43  VCEClassOverhaul.esp
44  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
45  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
46  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
47  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
48  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
49  LoversMB2.esp
4A  StealthOverhaul.esp  [Version 1.2]
4B  Balanced Creatures.esp
4C  Balanced Unleveled Rewards - Complete.esp
4D  Balanced NPC Level Cap - DLC Patches.esp
4E  EFOC v1.0.esp
4F  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
50  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
51  [SR] Khats & Args.esp
52  VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
53  Cava Obscura - SI.esp
54  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
55  RealisticFatigue.esp
56  Improved Sigil Stones-8475.esp  [Version 1.0a]
57  AmbientDungeons.esp  [Version 1.3]
58  Unique Landscapes.esp  [Version 2.2.0]

Edit: Thinking about it, one of the very last things that happened in the game before the crash, was a message about the first child being born into this world. That's... probably relevant. Sadly, all of my saves were made after that point.

Edited by TenShadows

I browsed through the entire page but couldn't find much to actually fix the problem, nor to ensure it won't happen again. I never once used the CreateActorCopy command, myself. The worst I did was to Kill a couple witnesses then Resurrect them after I was done, and Placeatme a vampire in a ham-handed effort to get infected (I didn't know of TestVampireInterior at the time).

Any further insight on the matter?

Edited by TenShadows

Is the appearance changed?

Inventory lost?

gender changed?

If not Why not change the name?

Open the console and click on the player

SetActorFullName "Your name"

hit enter key

Of course you can also open the race menu, but that will change your character's stats if you do it wrong.

console: ShowRaceMenu

Save the game with open menu and then quit the game and load again

I never tried it because I since 2006 I never had the Bendu Olo bug.

1 minute ago, fejeena said:

Is the appearance changed?

Inventory lost?

gender changed?

Everything is gone. Inventory lost, skills reset, quests undone, mods re-established. Like I just started a whole new game, except the game starts in a cave in the ass-end of nowhere, without the chargen finished or Amulet of Kings acquired. In short, it's the full Bendu Olo experience.

Honestly, at this point I've marked the game as a lost cause. I'd just like to make sure it won't happen again.

Edited by TenShadows

Follow up. This is a lot of information, and I think I posted it somewhere in the forums, probably attached to a post, But here it is, again.

The player's default name

Under most conditions (Unless caused by the "reference bug" [2]), the player is unable to see what their name is before the start of the game. However the player does have a name, but the character creation screen takes precedence and the name field becomes blank. In the construction set, the player's name is "Bendu Olo", who was the old king of Anvil. The name can be seen in Oblivion's E3 demos, as well as some early Morrowind screenshots, hinting that it's a placeholder used by the devs

This bug, first recognized around the beginning of April 2007 is now fixed by an official patch (1.2.0416) released on April 30 2007. The patch is included in copies of Shivering Isles for PS3, so the Reference Bug does not occur.

In Oblivion, Bendu Olo's name appears as the default name for the player character through the Oblivion Construction Set.

FormID or Reference Bug

A famous glitch that was present in all versions of the game at their launch dates, but patched only when its effects were accelerated and exacerbated by the Shivering Isles DLC. The game creates unique items (requiring a FormID) regularly, but the initial scripting did not recycle them with gameplay as intended. Normally this was a difficult limit to reach, but early PC mods and Shivering Isles then introduced some scripts that took up vast numbers of FormIDs by mistake, causing affected games to delete dropped items after saving and loading, then later corrupting saved data, even to the point of resetting the player character back to their placeholder name, "Bendu Olo". This glitch was patched in late April 2007, roughly a month after Shivering Isles was released. Only a few videos from that time show the glitch in action. More information can be found here.

The worst bug in gaming history happened to be in one of your all time favorite games.

We all hold a spot in our hearts for oblivion. However, back when it was in the lime light this game was holding a very nasty secret.

Okay, maybe not Oblivion itself but as soon as you installed The Shivering Isles (which we all did) your game was injected with a crippling bug whether you stepped into the Shivering Isles or not.

This bug became known as the "FormID bug". What made this bug so infuriating is that it didn't start to have its symptoms until around 150 hours into the game for consoles and around 50 on PC before inevitably eating your game from the inside out. Until the patch was released there was absolutely nothing you could do.

How it worked: Everything in Oblivion has its own "FormID" telling the game what it was and how it behaved. Items had a FormID, so did the NPCs, everything basically.

There were 6 individual (now notorious) NPCs who generated a random never used formID every frame of the game. On console they made 180 every second at 30FPS or 360 at 60FPS on PC.

As you could imagine, there were only so many IDs that could be made before it started generating IDs that already existed for something else.

When this finally happened a wide spectrum of strange and bizarre things would happen.

You may have seen this before. This is when the FormID of an object or thing gets overwritten and corrupt. The game can't figure out what it is so it throws up this placeholder image.

It became more and more common over time. If you tried to ignore it the game would start insisting it was there by eventually overwriting your key quest items or corrupting other NPCs

Things get more unbearable as the scripts that connected the dialog to the NPCs disappeared as well.

This is Bendu Olo. He's who your custom character resets to after this FormID bug eats into your character. Granted, it's rare to happen because more often than not the script would eat into your save file first thus corrupting and preventing you from playing again on that save.

NOTE: This has since been patched by Bethesda by letting the created FormIDs recycle after being used. If you haven't played this game yet don't let this scare you as its no longer an issue.

Just a interesting piece of gaming history.

EDIT: This has not been fixed on non GoTY PS3 and 360 copies

2009 For some reason, Beth put the Oblivion Patchin the Shivering isles install instead of the Oblivion install. You only need to install the latest patch, v1.2.0416, all of the stuff from earlier patches are included. If you have Shivering Isles, DO NOT use the Oblivion patch, ONLY use the latest Shivering Isles patch. All of the oblivion stuff is included. There is only one English version SI patch for both US & UK versions. If you DO NOT have Shivering Isles, use only the latest Oblivion patch for the language version on your original install disk.

2016 Also, here's how to play as Bendu if you want: "If you replace the data\menus\chargen\race_sex_menu.xml with a blank file, the New Game button will skip the race menu and spawn you as Bendu." Game crashes after activating new 'DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp' file... I have opened this new 'DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp' file in TES Construction Set and what I see??? this ESP has added an NPC named Bendu Olo as a PLAYER !!! So when I start a new game - game crashes because of there are TWO players at the same time !!! How to fix that? just delete? I see this Player NPC has also 1585 users - dont want to break something. P.S. well - temporary deleted this ESP - but this 'Bendu Olo' still exist under Imperial now... so seems new DiabloEf.esp does something with player new game start - I continiue investigating...

2019 Object scripts can run on an actor, but putting these onto the player NPC (Bendu Olo) directly is highly conflict-prone.

While interesting, that still doesn't really tell me much about just how it popped up now all of a sudden, nor how I make sure he'll stay the hell away from here on. Best I've gotten is that the load order was all kinds of borked, that something's up with Hiyoko and/or LoversEncounter, and also that the xLCR shouldn't actually be activated for some reason apparently, even though it seems relatively innucous, just a debugging thing (sorry for splitting this into two threads by the way).

Edited by TenShadows

Ye ancient king of Anvil (and that's who Bendu is) appears mainly from the overuse of the CreateActorCopy command.  It is not used within LoversEncounter at all, nor the main masters of TamagoClub nor HiyokoClub.  OF the systems that use it which I work with is LoversSlaveTrader and any version of HiyokoGenerator.  It would also be used within HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother for the same character-generation option as the original HiyokoGenerator.

Of course, Oblivion uses this for some features, such as a quest within the Shivering Isles when you must face... 'Evil shadow you'.

Towards LoversSlaveTrader, this copying only occurs if you set it to 'copy' NPCs that couldn't normally be defined as a FULL slave (one which you cannot sell). You would find it useful to copy a Bandit or Marauder, or a Creature... things that would normally respawn.  But you can disable that and use it sparingly as well.

Towards HiyokoGenerator, the MBP version has premade NPCs in storage in a special actor room. The original made 'copies' of the NPCs which it would then select one to place.  I grew the system with more races n kids, not realizing the effect of CreateActorCopy ... but then worked it out with a new version where it generated ID numbers to randomly pick and only snag that ONE brat.  So THAT should pose even less an issue than it did when it was even first created.

The non-MBP version of HiyokoGenerator too used CreateActorCopy, copying either the mother or father for the hiyoko.  Either version uses CreateActorCopy  before applying the hair, eye and etc effects.

And BroodMother would likewise follow in the footsteps of the MBP HiyokoShooter... I having seen how it has some 'creatures' that may support creatures from outside mods.

Towards what the Bendu Olo bug actively does, it replaces the character one designs (race, appearance, and sex) and reverts it to the default appearance when one starts the character creation.  On top of that, you lose your Birthsign and Class as if never set.  While you do keep the character's name,  inventory and spells, everything else is effectively lost.

NOW... looking at your load order...

Bebop-Nope.gif

The order, if that is the order in which loaded, is definitely off.   In general, for the .esps are concerned, you load NON-lovers mods first, then TAMAGO mods if any, then LOVERS mods last.  Even then, you have a more concise order to follow.   Certain mods go in certain places.  And always, the LoversIdleAnims and LoversAnimPriorities mods are always the last on the list as they govern sex animatics.

BEST you look at the yellow link in my signature. It will take you to a topic that has a spoiler, the text above it reading RECOMMENDED MOD ORDER.  True it is from 2014, but it has placeholders like  {item mods here} for those mods created after the list was generated.  This load order severely needs work and could also be the cause of the appearance of good ol' Bendu.

I did take a look at the yellow link also, but I have a lot of mods that don't appear there and that as such I've had trouble with. I will continue to work on it.

Just to be clear, what you're saying is, ALL non-Lovers mods go above the Lovers mods? Then Tamago, then Lovers?

The yellow Link:

The example load order is for Lovers Mods.

First Tamago then Lovers. And spell Mods, companion Mods, race mods and Better city can be below Lovers (see example load order and BOSS masterlist)

BUT NOT below

Bashed Patch, 0.esp    ( if you use Wrye Bash )
 LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

For other Mods you download the BOSS masterlist and open it with Notepad++ and sort nanually.

And for Mods that are not in the masterlist you use the tamplate load order. You don't even need it if you have sorted all Mods BOSS know. You sort all mods that BOSS does not know like: clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, Spell Mods to sorted spell Mods .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

All mentioned and explained in the yellow link

Better?

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
02  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
03  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
04  FastLOD.esm
05  You Are Here.esm  [Version 1.1]
06  RealisticLeveling.esm
07  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
08  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 2]
09  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0A  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 270]
0D  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
0E  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
0F  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
14  DLCVileLair.esp
15  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
16  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1A  Improved Sigil Stones-8475.esp  [Version 1.0a]
1B  DLCThievesDen.esp
1C  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1D  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1E  Ascension.esp
1F  VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
20  VCEClassOverhaul.esp
21  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
22  StealthOverhaul.esp  [Version 1.2]
23  Balanced Creatures.esp
24  EFOC v1.0.esp
25  Balanced NPC Level Cap.esp
26  RealisticHealth.esp
27  RealisticFatigue.esp
28  _burning_kvatch.esp
29  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2A  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
2B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
2C  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
2D  Knights.esp
2E  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
2F  Balanced NPC Level Cap - DLC Patches.esp
30  Balanced Unleveled Rewards - Complete.esp
31  Knights Infamy.esp
32  Unique Landscapes.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
33  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
34  FewerOBGatesNOCLOSE.esp
35  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
36  LoversTamagoClub.esp  [Version 1.09]
37  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
38  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp  [Version 1.02]
39  LoversEncounter.esp  [Version 1.21]
3A  LoversCalm.esp
3B  HiyokoGenetics.esp  [Version 1.01]
3C  HiyokoGenerator.esp  [Version 1.03]
3D  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  [Version 1.02]
3E  TamagoSetBody.esp  [Version 2.02]
3F  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
40  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
41  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
42  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
43  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
44  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
45  LoversPower.esp
46  LoversPenaltyCompanion.esp
47  LoversAchievments.esp
48  AwesomeAcrobatics.esp
49  DenockArrowToo.esp  [Version 1.00]
4A  Better Dungeons.esp
4B  KT_KhajEyeToggleNoEff.esp
4C  KT_VampSightToggleNoEff.esp  [Version 1.3]
4D  Clutter and Container Ownership.esp
4E  Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp
4F  Cava Obscura - SI.esp
50  SetBody.esp  [Version 1.46a]
51  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
52  [SR] Khats & Args.esp
53  AddActorValues_example.esp
54  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
55  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
56  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
57  AmbientDungeons.esp  [Version 1.3]
58  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
59  Mannimarco Revisited Rebalance.esp
5A  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
5B  Lore-Friendly Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp
5C  Lore-Friendly Additional Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp
5D  LoversMB2.esp
5E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

There's some that I don't have much clue about - the Yellow Link doesn't really talk about dungeon mods, skills, or birthsigns - but I hope it's at least starting to look playable, maybe something where you can give me more specific instructions. I do like that Wrye Bash is showing a lot less red all over the place now.

Of course the the Yellow Link doesn't really talk about dungeon mods, skills, or birthsigns

But it tells you where to find the information!

Again: The example load order is for Lovers Mods.

Read the yellow Link !

Scroll down to " Load order - Mod sorting: "  and read !

Download the BOSS masterlist !

e.g. the MannimarcoRevisited.esp  is in the masterlist. Or EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp and other esp you have.

And MannimarcoRevisited.esp and EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp  above Lovers in the loadorder  not below.

And if a Mod is not in the BOSS masterlist you sort it ; clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, Spell Mods to sorted spell Mods .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories.

And open the first spoiler in " Load order - Mod sorting: "   name is  Problem and manual sorting Mods:

There at the bottom you find

Load order Template to sort your Mods manually  

Links to load order templates how to sort manually

Or use the BOSS masterlist to find similar mods.

If you open the BOSS Masterlist and you search your Birthsigns esp and you can not find it, then search just the name Birthsigns and you will see where BOSS puts all the other Birthsigns mods. After Lovers and before SetBody.  And of course check if the mod has a readme and mentions the load order.

A dungeon is a door in the landscape and an interior cell. Like a house Mod.

Please read !!!

If you read Mod readme like you read the yellow link . . .

01  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
02  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
03  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
04  FastLOD.esm
05  You Are Here.esm  [Version 1.1]
07  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]

Still wrong  ! And it is in the example load order . Why you have 3 esm between HiyokoClub.esm and LoversCreature.esm ?  It is also  in the  BOSS masterlist.

Use the BOSS masterlist and you will find:

You Are Here.esm above Lovers with PK

RealisticLeveling.esm below Lovers creatures

FastLOD.esm not in the masterlist, I would place it near the end or at the end of the esm.  But check if the mod has a readme and mentions the load order.

Edited by fejeena

I moved You Are Here above the Tamagos and got an error message that rather worries me. I'd rather not data reset right now because I'm in my second trimester and going to use it as a test subject to see if I'm free of the Curse of Bendu.

20220911191147_1.jpg

Also, a smaller problem: each time I load the game, the mod forcibly strips down my character, presumably to do something about those pregnant meshes I've got going. Trouble is, it does not get rid of any enchantments involved, inflicting them on me permanently. I got Fortify Athletics from Boots of the Harbinger before I noticed this was an issue, and of course, I can't equip the boots at all anymore until I figure out how to get rid of the thing (which is a whole other problem because it involves messing around with files in ways I haven't done before). So what I have to do now is, every time I load the game, I take off my clothes before the game does it for me.

Any idea what's causing that?

Edit: Also, the creature animations are broken again. This is starting to seem like a common enough concern that it's probably well-documented, if only I can find the right place in that Great Yellow Wall of Text we've got going for these things. Far as I can see, the mods should be in the right order: I tried fiddling with them a bit but it didn't do much.

Edited by TenShadows

That is the Tamago warning.  That's exactly what is written there.   You have changed your loadorder after the first child was born in your game.

Never change your loadorder after you started with Tamago ! Install Tamago if you have all Mods you want.

Now you must use the Reset function ( Tamago setting spell ) That will remove all children from your game .

And best also use the Hiyoko spell reset to reset your womb.

Then you have a game without children and pregnant people and can start with Tamago again.

The problem with Tamago ist that it looks for the parents race, body hair data in the Mods, it  use the load order ID ! If the load order is wrong your children can have missing heads, hair, eyes, body textures, ... your game can crash if get near such a messed up child.

Or you start a new game after changing your load order. It can be that a save does not work after a load order change.

! ! ! If something doesn't work anymore after adding or deleting a mod, always test with a new game! Your old save may no longer work. ( or a bug is in the save ) If the new game works but not your old save you can try older saves or you have to start a new game.  Adding mods is usually not a problem,  but deleted mods may cause errors if data of the mod is still in your save. You get near a location and the game is trying to load something that is in your save but is no longer in game... your game can crash. That's why you do clean saves ( you know the 3 days waiting , best in an vanilla interior cell that is not changed by any Mod. Then save and quit your game. See yellow Link . " save and load the game. " . Never load saves without quit your game first)

-------------------

And Tamago add pregnant  armor clothes during pregnancy and of course the preg body ( if you have TamagoSetBody.esp installed)

You should not wear "no-preg-armor"  It may be that the game checks this at game start and takes off the wrong clothes.  ( I use a very old Tamago version with old TamagoSetBody.esp )

In happier news, I managed to pop out a child in two occasions without Bendu-ing myself, so I think we can consider the main issue more or less closed. That's a big win and I thank you for your patience in helping me through.

Still need to figure out those animations, and maybe the clothing issue, but that should be easier. The former worked just fine most of the time anyway.

:D Yeah, a lot of the warnings... from the original English releases... needed some work.  I tried to make it as self explanatory as FUCK!!!!! 

And insofar as mods that you have that are not on the current Yellow-Link Mod Order list, the list has placeholders within.  For example:

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp 3495 clean it
DLCSpellTomes.esp                                    3532 clean it
DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp        3536
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp                           3586
(Items Mods - armor and weapons)
AngelicArmor.esp                                          3756
BBBRoseoftheGuard.esp                              3966
FemaleImperialDragonCuirass.esp                  4518

Within the list, there are headings like the one I highlighted above in orange.  Here, it suggests the placement of Item mods, including weapons and armor.  There is another section that has a heading of (GROUP: Overhauls ) which would be where you place grand overhauls like... um... Elsweyr Awuidd.    And again, areas for {Unique Landscapes} and so on.

And I will suggest that remastered effects like bullet-time or your 'realistic health'  would actually go before even the DLCs.  While not noted in the list, they would be best placed below the DLCs such as the mods Natural Weather, Alive Waters, and VipCxJ_BulletCamera.  BUT THAT would be a very limited number of mods indeed.

There ARE mods that go after the Lovers mods, those being (1) Idles and Animations, (2) Races, (3) Companions... and then follow it up with the
5D  LoversMB2.esp
5E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5F  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

But your mods are (as I see) still pretty whacked. :P A visit to the Yellow Link... Hell, I just copied the list to a Txt file and have it in my Oblivion folder for reference so I don't have to keep going back n forth...

16 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

But your mods are (as I see) still pretty whacked. :P A visit to the Yellow Link...

I've been through the Yellow Link several times by now. The LoversLab mods are in right order now, as far as I can tell, and as for the rest... I haven't got any item, race, or companion mods anyway. Maybe the Improved Sigil Stones. And Mannimarco Revisited, simply because it had to add him as a race to make it work at all for some reason. I also did my best to put my overhauls and Unique Landscapes where they belong (I'm not even sure how much Enhanced Economy or Stealth Overhaul count as such: the latter is pretty limited in scope). The rest are the little stuff I know nothing about.

So I'm afraid you're going to have to be a little more specific, in exactly how my mods continue to be "whacked". I've played Oblivion for a while but I've never dug this deep into things.

After mod index 47:  LoversAchievements, you have a host of Non-Lovers mods,  These would be AwesomeAcrobatics to Cava Obscura - SI.  These would belong before the Lovers and Tamago Mods.   And then you have some right after SetBody, beginning with Oblivion Character Overhaul,  that in itself belonging in the section I had described 'as'  (GROUP: Overhauls ).  And then more thereafter.

You have LoversRaperS (#44).  That actually goes 'Before' Lovers with PK.esp, but after LoversAdultPlayPlus (and after LoversVoice if used).   And while LoversCalm (#3A) isn't in the recommended mod order list, it be best to be placed after LoversCreature.esp.

And that's just off the top of my head without examining all the other mods.

Here I thought Character Overhaul was a character mod, not an overhaul mod. Despite its name, it really just changes their appearances. Shows what I know, though.

Here's what we're looking like right now:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  You Are Here.esm  [Version 1.1]
02  Lovers with PK.esm  [Version 1.4.1]
03  TamagoClub.esm  [Version 1.19]
04  HiyokoClub.esm  [Version 1.15]
05  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 2]
08  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
09  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
0A  RealisticHealth.esp
0B  RealisticFatigue.esp
0C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 270]
0E  Natural_Weather_HDR_by_Max_Tael.esp  [Version 2.1.2]
0F  Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
10  Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
11  DLCHorseArmor.esp
12  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
13  DLCOrrery.esp
14  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
15  DLCVileLair.esp
16  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
17  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
18  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
19  DLCSpellTomes.esp
1A  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
1B  Improved Sigil Stones-8475.esp  [Version 1.0a]
1C  DLCThievesDen.esp
1D  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1E  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1F  Ascension.esp
20  VanillaCombatEnhanced.esp
21  VCEClassOverhaul.esp
22  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
23  StealthOverhaul.esp  [Version 1.2]
24  Balanced Creatures.esp
25  EFOC v1.0.esp
26  Balanced NPC Level Cap.esp
27  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
28  _burning_kvatch.esp
29  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
2A  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
2B  DLCFrostcrag.esp
2C  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
2D  Knights.esp
2E  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
2F  Balanced NPC Level Cap - DLC Patches.esp
30  Balanced Unleveled Rewards - Complete.esp
31  Knights Infamy.esp
32  Unique Landscapes.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
33  Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
34  FewerOBGatesNOCLOSE.esp
35  AwesomeAcrobatics.esp
36  DenockArrowToo.esp  [Version 1.00]
37  Better Dungeons.esp
38  Clutter and Container Ownership.esp
39  KT_KhajEyeToggleNoEff.esp
3A  KT_VampSightToggleNoEff.esp  [Version 1.3]
3B  Cava Obscura - Cyrodiil.esp
3C  Cava Obscura - SI.esp
3D  TamagoPlayerHUD.esp
3E  LoversTamagoClub.esp  [Version 1.09]
3F  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
40  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp  [Version 1.02]
41  LoversEncounter.esp  [Version 1.21]
42  HiyokoGenetics.esp  [Version 1.01]
43  HiyokoGenerator.esp  [Version 1.03]
44  HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp  [Version 1.02]
45  TamagoSetBody.esp  [Version 2.02]
46  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp  [Version 1.11]
47  LoversRaperS.esp  [Version 2.4d]
48  LoversPower.esp
49  LoversPenaltyCompanion.esp
4A  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
4B  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.14]
4C  LoversCalm.esp
4D  LoversHooker.esp  [Version 4.8]
4E  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp  [Version 1.2]
4F  LoversAchievments.esp
50  SetBody.esp  [Version 1.46a]
52  AddActorValues_example.esp
53  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
54  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
55  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
56  AmbientDungeons.esp  [Version 1.3]
57  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
58  Mannimarco Revisited Rebalance.esp
59  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
5A  Lore-Friendly Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp
5B  Lore-Friendly Additional Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp
5C  LoversMB2.esp
5D  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
5E  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

What I'd really like is for the creature animations to start working again, and maybe the pregnant character to stop absorbing enchantments. Everything else is gravy. At least I've never had the game be this stable with this many mods before, so I've got you to thank for that at least.

6 hours ago, TenShadows said:

52  AddActorValues_example.esp
53  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
54  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
55  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
56  AmbientDungeons.esp  [Version 1.3]
57  MannimarcoRevisited.esp
58  Mannimarco Revisited Rebalance.esp
59  MannimarcoWardrobeChest.esp
5A  Lore-Friendly Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp
5B  Lore-Friendly Additional Birthsigns - Vanilla Magic.esp

These you have after Lovers mods....

Now [SR] Khats & Args... if that is a race mod (likely).... SURE!  Race mods would go there, after any IDLE ANIMATION MODS (like sexy walks)  and before any COMPANION MOD

But the stock equipment replacer would go along with other ITEM mods, likewise adding birthsigns... though not exactly items... may very well belong.  Ambient Dungeons... hrm...  more likely with unique landscapes as it is adding new content for world meshes.  Yep, a guess, but one based on experience. And the Add actor values example... meh.   It's an example, so you can just delete that.  But these would go before Lovers mods.  EXCEPT the Khats & Args mod of course.

Towards Pregnancies gaining certain buffs or penalites, that is because you have HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother in your mix and you didn't look and edit the Brood mother INI file  (Located: Data\Ini).  In it, you can set various things, such as chance of a creature borne between Creature/NPC couplings, pregnancy effects on/off, and etc.

Of Creature Animations to start working 'again'...  If during a re-install, you ensured that you are using the LoversIdleAnimsPriority (and like files) from LoversCreatures, correct?  You see, the LoversIdleAnimsPriority file in LAPF is basically NPC on NPC animations.  But the one from LoversCreatures also contains NPC on Creature animations as well... hence the larger size.  You would need to keep the ones from LoversCreatures.