ran into difficulties threw everything that is, but nothing happens, crashes without error

First, are you able to run any other lovers mods???   If not, then check the GREEN LINK in my signature.  On the otherhand, perhaps you might wish to review the green link to see if you installed Oblivion and LAPF properly...  It's probably the most concise rewrite of the original instructions (with corrected links) to use.

Otherwise, your mod order may be to blame.  For this, one might need to see the order in which your loaded mods are arranged.  And for comparison purposes, the YELLOW LINK in my signature goes to a topic with a recommended mod order that (while from 2014) is probably the best representation of a mod order available.  it even has {Placeholders} for mods created 'after' the mod order is released.

The mod order is in a spoiler under the text RECOMMENDED MOD ORDER.

Oh, and just so you know, one of the students is a "Cute Elf", so you might wanna grab the Cute Elves mod at Nexus as well.  Otherwise, you'll get a weird head on that girl.  It's one mod that Galgat didn't mention.  But it missing wouldn't cause the issue anyway. ;)  I currently have the mod running in my setup.

Edited by LongDukDong

Read readmes !

You installed the OBSE plugins wrong

data\OBSE\                     is wrong

data\OBSE\Plugins\         is right

Only the OBSE.ini is in data\OBSE\  

All plugins are in  data\OBSE\Plugins\ 

After I saw the wrong pluggy installtion I stopped watching your video.

And I see you install and install but never test, so you don't know when you made the mistake or mistakes.

Again see this thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

And read readmes more carefully.

Do more game tests.  After 2-3 tools test the game, then you just need to check last 2-3 tools and install again.  The same later with Mods. More testing.

Especially with Lovers Sex Mods. Play the mods for a while, see what new spells and settings they add. If you add everything at once you don't even know what mod the spells are from or what a mod has changed.

I know this very well, I even created the Plugins folder manually and put what I need there

the problem is not that, it immediately crashes after installation, such as: LPK base rev96v2, LoversCrowingIsle__esp_Only_1.03.06J, New and improved animation project 2.4 -revised, Donkey_Lovers_Animation_Project_2.4,CrowningIsle1.03.06K_Animation_update,CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update.  And it doesn't matter in what order to install crash in any orderCapture.JPG.6347c4058d4363782497326b92c11ab4.JPGCapture2.JPG.5baf14fb033d5264d63fe5060b1b03d2.JPG

What I meant to say is if you got it wrong with the pugins folder there are maybe not mistakes .

Do you have a working game before you install LoversCrowingIsle ?

LoversCreatures installed

Sex works ? (rape, masturbation, . . . )

Creatures sex works?

Nude body ?

Nude body during sex ( no penis stretching)

If your game works and sex works:

You install full Beautiful People 2ch-Ed  ( I don't use it, you have to install a lot  The CrowningIsle page 1 the list of all the esm and esp

Spoiler

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm

33 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
34 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
35 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp  
36 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
37 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
38 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
39 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
3A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
3B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3D x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
3E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Then test your game.

I don't know why the BreakUndies.esm is in the list, in version has never been needed.

Then install

CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update.7z

NOT the old 1.03.06K or the only esp version ( with the only esp version you miss 70MB meshes and textures !  )

Then you can install the "New and improved animation project version 2.4"

But you get problems with other Lovers Mods that use specific animation numbers, the animations do not match the dialogues. ( Talking about assfuck ang you see a bowjob)

With random sex animation you have and see no problems  ( most sex is started with random animation, only the animation group is set )

If you do not install "New and improved animation project version 2.4" you have the same problem in CrowningIsle, animations do not match the dialogues.

So you have to decide: one Mod with some wrong animations and more Mods with wrong animations.  The Mods will work, only animation are wrong.

In my Link you will find a CrowningIsle animation fix. Does not fix everything but some of the wrong animations.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/#comment-915257

scroll down to " Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations) "

Read it ! In Lovers are free animation numbers you have to fill

There is a galgat animations.7z   You can first install the ExtraAPAnimations.7z to fill all free ani-numbers and then you overwrite with galgat animations.7z

If you do not want to use Beautiful People 2ch-Ed 

You do not install Beautiful People 2ch-Ed 

You do the same as above.

Then you install

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1557-loverscrowningisle-k-no-mbp-patch/

Should work with CrowningIsle1.04.00 the patch only change NPC races.

EDIT  ! ! !

Before you install  CrowningIsle1.04.00_Animation_update  un pack it and DELETE the ini folder ! They will overwrite LAPF and Lovers Creatures ini. Not good. And there are no animation in the Mod, so why the animation ini ?

CrowningIsle will also overwrite some LoversCreatures files

elytraarmor.nif

lion_bodyarmor.nif

ogrearmor.nif

scamparmor.nif

If you want to keep the LoversCreatures body meshes detete the nif files before installation or do not let overwite the files during installtion.

Edited by fejeena

what a nightmare for half a month I can not assemble a sex mod, I don't seem to understand the order and relationship of mods. can I just download this ready-made mod, what do you think, everything is collected here or outdated "https://amlgames.com/mods-assemblies/author-assemblies/thorne-assemblies_free/sekslivion-globalnaya-perestroyka-obliviona-versiya-31-r7/" suddenly there will be a desire to add something new and it will stop working

Is it necessary to activate mods and test before every installation of any tool? "Wrye Bash" and "OblivionModManager"   do these 2 programs have the same functions? when to launch.  whether it is necessary to carry out every time bsa invalidation on OBMM..

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Edited by happyuser1

You are showing .rar compressed files of some of some of the software you have installed.  But you have yet to post what we refer to as a MOD ORDER, the list of mods in your Oblivion\Data folder as shown by your mod organizer of choice. 

Your mod organizer (I use OblivionModManager) will have a feature to allow you to move mods up and down the list, defining which mods are loaded first and which ones are loaded last.  The first part of the list will be the 'master files' with Oblivion.esm being the absolute FIRST mod loaded.  After the masters, you then have the plugins, the mods with .esp at the end.  

You will need to be able to sort your mods to a proper order with your mod organizer in order to run your game.  Get familiar with your mod organizer and see about ordering your mods.  ONCE you get used to knowing that you can, then check the yellow link in either fejeena's or my signature and look for a spoiler under the text RECOMMENDED MOD ORDER which will guide you to the best order possible.

Do NOT allow a mod organizer to automatically sort mods for you, and never BASH lovers mods (this related to WyreBash).  You must be able to sort your mods, this is a feature in every mod organizer out there.

Can't say anything about Wrye Bash, I don't use it.  I use Oblivion Modmanager.

With both ( Oblivion Modmanager and Wrye Bash you must do " archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection " only once and never again. ( Only if you delete your Oblivion ini so that the game create a new default ini )

You read the yellow link so you know you can install SkyBSA too. Only once and then you don't need " archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection "  ( Of course you need OBSE )

Just follow the yellow Link it is in the right install order, step by step,  it often tells you to test your game before proceeding.

And it tells you that you should not install all at once !!!

First you need a working game. Test

Then add the tools so you have a working game with OBSE.  Test

Then a game with nude bodies and armor clothes replacers.  Test

And then you start with Lovers. ONLY the base Mods LAPF and maybe Adultplayplus. Then test it. Check all settings and spells. Play some hours or days.

If you know how it works and you like the settings ( undress settings during normal sex, during rape, the sex effects , . . . ) Then you install 1 or 2 new Lovers Mods and test again, play some time (hours or days)  and see what has changed, check the new spells and settings. If you don't like it uninstall it.

And next Lovers Mods.

And read the readme ! ! ! before installing mods ! ! !

If you install all at once you don't know which mod the spells belong to, which mod adds which effects, which mod does something you don't like, ... ?

And if something doesn't work anymore you just have to uninstall the last 1-2 mods.

--------------------------------------------

And a tip: if you have a working game with nude bodies, armor replacers , . . .  and the DLCs you always use you can create a copy of the whole Oblivion folder. If you mess up your game during Lovers or other Mod installations , and it cannot be repaired, your can delete everything in your Oblivion folder and paste the copy in your Oblivion folder. This way you don't have to install the game and tools and Mods again.