How to start sex scene with npcs?? help

Im new to modding oblivion I Installed it with vortex and activated esp. and esm. files. I have lust and masturbate spells and they are working well but there is no spell for starting a sex scene with an npc There are only 2 other spells which is configuration menu and sex diary. Does this mod doesnt have an option to have sex with an npc or do I need an additional mod to start sex scenes? Or I did Installed it wrong?

Also stripping options doesnt seem to be working properly. I changed stripping option for male up body to remove but my pc and npcs keep wearing it during masturbation.

Edited by bastak2341

First, have you manually sorted your Lover's Mods? Most installers will not have the mods in the correct order and there will be issues. As far as sex with the npcs, you should see a dialogue option something like "I need to ask you something".  That brings up another set of options and go from there.

24 minutes ago, Melamkish said:

First, have you manually sorted your Lover's Mods? Most installers will not have the mods in the correct order and there will be issues. As far as sex with the npcs, you should see a dialogue option something like "I need to ask you something".  That brings up another set of options and go from there.

A dialogue option doesnt pop up on me. And these are the all plugins that I have active. My Load order can be seen on the right 

2022-09-05_18-12-22.png.dcd0e4694cabaaf70246dbde3d75396c.png

Edited by bastak2341

OUCH.  Nexus's Mod Manager is the WORST for sorting mods and is not recommended for use with LAPF.

The order is bam-jacked wrong.  And some content is highly out-of-date.  You have MaleBodyReplacerV3 when V5 is the most current and recommended.  You also have an ESP called BeautifulPeople V22 - MaleReplacerV3... BUT you don't have the MASTER FILE for BeautifulPeople at all.

FIRST......

You may wish to re-examine how you installed your copy, the most accurate version of an installation procedure with better/corrected links to Nexus and related sites can be found by clicking the GREEN LINK in my signature.  It will give you links to MaleBodyReplacerV5, a good HGEC package with BBB skeletons n stuff... et al.  The only thing it doesn't have is the BeautifulPeople package.... which is ALSO available at Nexus (HERE).

SECOND... The order MUST be sorted properly.  Don't use an automatic system... and NEVER use an automatic sorter for LOVERS mods.  Note that the Green link gives a pair of Mod Organizers, WyreBash and Oblivion Mod Manager.  There's also LOOT.  BUT NEVER USE LOOT to sort your mods, And never BASH your Lovers mods...  I personally use Oblivion Mod Manager...   NEVER THE ONE FROM NEXUS... EVER.

THIRD... The order should match with a recommended mod order which may be found by clicking the YELLOW LINK in my signature.  The Mod Order is in a spoiler below bright blue text.  True the list is from 2014,  but has placeholders which suggests where new content may go.

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

OUCH.  Nexus's Mod Manager is the WORST for sorting mods and is not recommended for use with LAPF.

The order is bam-jacked wrong.  And some content is highly out-of-date.  You have MaleBodyReplacerV3 when V5 is the most current and recommended.  You also have an ESP called BeautifulPeople V22 - MaleReplacerV3... BUT you don't have the MASTER FILE for BeautifulPeople at all.

FIRST......

You may wish to re-examine how you installed your copy, the most accurate version of an installation procedure with better/corrected links to Nexus and related sites can be found by clicking the GREEN LINK in my signature.  It will give you links to MaleBodyReplacerV5, a good HGEC package with BBB skeletons n stuff... et al.  The only thing it doesn't have is the BeautifulPeople package.... which is ALSO available at Nexus (HERE).

SECOND... The order MUST be sorted properly.  Don't use an automatic system... and NEVER use an automatic sorter for LOVERS mods.  Note that the Green link gives a pair of Mod Organizers, WyreBash and Oblivion Mod Manager.  There's also LOOT.  BUT NEVER USE LOOT to sort your mods, And never BASH your Lovers mods...  I personally use Oblivion Mod Manager...   NEVER THE ONE FROM NEXUS... EVER.

THIRD... The order should match with a recommended mod order which may be found by clicking the YELLOW LINK in my signature.  The Mod Order is in a spoiler below bright blue text.  True the list is from 2014,  but has placeholders which suggests where new content may go.

Ok So I removed male replacer and beautiful people, Uptaded OBSE, installed OBMM, created a .omod file for Lovers with PK and activated it, and last I turned on bsa rediraction option in OBMM and updated it. But it still doesnt work dialog option never appears İs there any other solution or an idea what may be the cause of this problem? Im really confused

My new load order

Screenshot_3.png.348aa0e202f0e872418d75602b57af84.png

Edited by bastak2341
1 hour ago, bastak2341 said:

Ok So I removed male replacer and beautiful people, Uptaded OBSE, installed OBMM, created a .omod file for Lovers with PK and activated it, and last I turned on bsa rediraction option in OBMM and updated it. But it still doesnt work dialog option never appears İs there any other solution or an idea what may be the cause of this problem? Im really confused

My new load order

Screenshot_3.png.348aa0e202f0e872418d75602b57af84.png

Active Mod Files:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm -core

Lovers with PK.esp    -core edit

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp              -dialogue

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  -registred anims