why do the animations not appear in the dialogue box?

Try replacing any furniture. KW should scan every piece of usable furniture/locations in the game during start-up and 'attach' any woohoo animation options to those for menu selection.

I used to get the 'blocked' message as well on certain custom worlds when the object in question was not blocked and moving said object didn't help either. Sometimes things load oddly and need a kick in the nuts to get moving. Lights are a good example. I was replacing lights in many buildings till I realized they had no 'color' registered and changing every light on that lot to 'white/any color' fixed them . . . . .

Of course everything depends on your set-up, attention to detail, etc. I remember people didn't want to use 'both' animation packages and it was this type of thinking which had me throw up my hands and generally quit trying to help.

On 9/2/2022 at 11:34 PM, Bebopop said:

very few of them appear. does anyone know how to remedy this?

To my experience, you have this if the animations files are not installed properly. You need to have the OKW file and the corresponding animation file besides KW in your mod folder. KW register automatically some of the animation packs and does not check if they are really there. Show the number of animations but the animations are not there and the mod can not find them.....

On 9/3/2022 at 3:24 PM, landess said:

Of course everything depends on your set-up, attention to detail, etc. I remember people didn't want to use 'both' animation packages

That was the point I am trying to make ?  (Saw this a little to late !)

• 2 weeks later...