Morroblivion support

Sure, the NPCs can go down to business in Vvardenfell just as well as in Cyrodiil, because it's a very generalized thing and works everywhere. But other than that, there's a big untapped market for sexy stuff in exotic Morrowind, or at least seems like that to me. Last I heard (back in Daggerfall) the dunmer really liked sex. Could go for spicing up the Desele's House of Earthly Delights, just for starters, or Crassius Curio, or adding a bunch of spicy art all over the place (Boethiah's Pillow Book is right there!) and sex basements and all that good stuff. They've got slaves and slave markets there already, just needing some tuning-up. Or how about just putting great big dicks on all the Molag Bal statues? He's the King of Rape, after all!

Is there anything available that'd tickle my fancy? Are the Indoril guards as amoral as their Cyrodiilic counterparts, for instance?

Edited by TenShadows
3 hours ago, TenShadows said:

Sure, the NPCs can go down to business in Vvardenfell just as well as in Cyrodiil, because it's a very generalized thing and works everywhere. But other than that, there's a big untapped market for sexy stuff in exotic Morrowind, or at least seems like that to me. Last I heard (back in Daggerfall) the dunmer really liked sex. Could go for spicing up the Desele's House of Earthly Delights, just for starters, or Crassius Curio, or adding a bunch of spicy art all over the place (Boethiah's Pillow Book is right there!) and sex basements and all that good stuff. Or how about just putting great big dicks on all the Molag Bal statues? He's the King of Rape, after all!

Is there anything available that'd tickle my fancy? Are the Indoril guards as amoral as their Cyrodiilic counterparts, for instance?

I remember that the base mods of Lovers (without reference to territories), I transferred them to Nehrim without any problems, simply by creating an Oblivion.esm dummy. I think it could be the same here, if it already exists.

I myself am too lazy to download gigabytes of Morroblivion . to check it out.

I would make some kind of Daedra sex cult with all sorts of things, especially since everything is already there for this.

bWVkaWEvRUhNUVQ3VFgwQUF0MnpyLmpwZw==

9 hours ago, TenShadows said:

They've got slaves and slave markets there already, just needing some tuning-up

Ahh... if it is in the same time period of Oblivion, remember some dialog...

"They say that slavery has been abolished in Morrowind. House Dres and Hlaalu have renounced the slave trade, and freed the beastfolk from servitude."

.... And that doesn't even go into the turmoil of the Daedric Gate invasion...  Ald-ruhn (one of my hangouts) was demolished, and Vivec might have been slain by the Daedra as he hasn't been seen since.

Hrm... mebby he's somewhere in Cyrodiil???  Could be fun...

Now if it is POST-Morrowind, LoversSlaveTrader would be fine as Post-Morrowind would frown upon slavery and you would have no issue with the 'CRIME DETECT' option in LST.  However, it it is before or actively during the time of the Neverarine before Slavery was abolished... I have nothing in there to disable the criminality of enslavement... um.. yet?  I also have nothing to have slaves owned by other NPCs prior to the player's activities.... again.. um... yet?