[mod] Inertia Bodies (detailed vanilla bodies for Starbound...with bounce!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have actually did a lot of personal editing for this mod,

The big issue I had was almost no clothing fit on the body and needed custom edits for each chest part,

In the end I ended up using EBB (the largest size) clothing ( it dose not cover all armors or clothing but a fare bit) and a old EBB for Kawalii, I also spent a long time fixing a particular  maids outfit so it bounces with the body. this was all done for a custom edit to the avali race, the race is now a mix of human, neki's tail no ears (wont fit the helmets) and all of the avali tech.

the upshot to my edit is even thou some armors are EBB, it adds a odd body variety to the universe, I think I have a very good balanced erotic game play working for starbound now.

I have always been the one for a game that Can be NSFW but does not have to be.

• 2 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 2:41 AM, doctorpotato said:

The big issue I had was almost no clothing fit on the body and needed custom edits for each chest part,

In the end I ended up using EBB (the largest size) clothing ( it dose not cover all armors or clothing but a fare bit) and a old EBB for Kawalii, I also spent a long time fixing a particular  maids outfit so it bounces with the body. this was all done for a custom edit to the avali race, the race is now a mix of human, neki's tail no ears (wont fit the helmets) and all of the avali tech.

the upshot to my edit is even thou some armors are EBB, it adds a odd body variety to the universe, I think I have a very good balanced erotic game play working for starbound now.

So you edited only your custom avali clothing?

• 4 months later...
On 6/8/2023 at 12:41 AM, doctorpotato said:

Would you mind uploading some of your edits / files?

On 8/24/2023 at 10:17 PM, Sieker said:

So you edited only your custom avali clothing?

On 1/1/2024 at 6:58 PM, Jamesio said:

Would you mind uploading some of your edits / files?

ok so here is my edits on the Avali race, please note I did quite a number on the Avali so I am unsure if this will even work with an existing normal Avali race installed. In truth I loved all the tech the Avali had but wanted to play a race of very large breasted girls. I loved the cat neki, but found the ears just clipped with everything so I removed them. all helmets work out of the box and the same goes for pants, the issue is with the shirts ... boobs just too big for normal clothing. I found If I edit the shirts to work, there would be very little left for the eye to tell if your wearing a shirt at all, and it takes quite a long time to test each clothing ... so with that in mind I had not done any of the big mods like Arcana and such.

I added some codex for my edits to the Avali race, found it odd they did not come with one. It gives a bit of a backstory as to why this version of the Avali are mostly horny girls with massive mammary glands.

In the zip file there is a cut down version of all the modifications I did, not too sure how much of the Kawalii I edited so I dropped the entire file in there, the SxB - API POV Redux 4.2.0 is the mod that gives the little window to a zoomed in view of the sex act, I only left in the Avali in that mod and nothing else, It will not work alone and needs to have the full API POV Redux installed. There is also the modified Avali for getridofthatunderwear mod... if you are using that mod it will override the race mod you have installed and put its own nude version in place, I provided it just incase one of you has that installed and then questions why the Avali are not naked girls but raptor people. I have also provided the Avali Teleporter and New Avali Ship I use in my game. its not needed but its a nice touch to have.

The Avali Armor is what it says on the tin, its all the Avali armor that I modified to work with the bigger bust size. I had not provided the EEB vanilla armor edit, you will need that if you wish all the normal armor to work.

I take no credit for any of the works by other modders, I merely just changed what they made to my own personal tastes, If for some reason the file I provided is in breach of copyright or one of the original authors has beef with it, I will remove it.

Avali Edits.7z

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible for you to create a patch for GROTU with the Glitch body in the style of this mod (only with the female chest of a normal size)
I always delete the Glitch folder because I think they look very different from the original, and I don't really like the appearance they applied to GROTU.
But apart from the size, your mod is very close to their original appearance, but still adds sexual parts to the body.

Edited by Salomão69
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, darkfalz28 said:

does this mod not work for the sexbound bodies? 

Going off of the mods description and changelog, which always helps to read, this mod was abandoned before adding Sexbound sprites even was on the table. So no, no Sexbound sprites.