No matter what i do  whether I reinstall mod  start game over remove all mods  fresh game install .. new game with this and required mods.. and well when I make my female character a victim she is always the aggressor.. with a strap on ..  uh I thought I was the victim here ,, obviously.. some sort of over site maybe or its just broken oh yea she is vanilla race , Nord so, custom race not the issue here .seems to insist she is male  though sex lab identies her as female

.. can't use this  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kaboos15

Any chance of getting the other version? Where it added spells for every action, like rape, rapeme, masterbate, masterbateself and such.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any chance of getting the other version? Where it added spells for every action, like rape, rapeme, masterbate, masterbateself and such.

Strange, thought I've uploaded the old version long ago.

You'll find the old version now in the download section.

How do I use this mod. I intalled it but I dont know how to get the spells and where to input them. Still a noob, so please understand.

Press [ESC] and go to the MCM section. You should find an entry called SexLab Zzz. Click on it and enable the mod. Then there should have three new skills, two spells and one power. With the spells you can select actors, with the power you can start the sex animation.

Does this still work?

Just got my computer back into a working condition, so I haven't tested it with 1.5X yet. However because the mod is very primitive I doubt the chances that have been made had affected this mod.

I just upgraded SexLab to 1.55 today, but when i tried to use the spell, nothing happened. it just add the characters to the list, but the StartSex spell don't work ...( sorry for my bad english )

The thing is: you dont need this mod anymore - sexlab already have their own utility to easy start animations - get to target, push N, chose animation in mode menu and viola.

I just upgraded SexLab to 1.55 today, but when i tried to use the spell, nothing happened. it just add the characters to the list, but the StartSex spell don't work ...( sorry for my bad english )

The thing is: you dont need this mod anymore - sexlab already have their own utility to easy start animations - get to target, push N, chose animation in mode menu and viola.

Thank you, i didn't know that xD

The thing is: you dont need this mod anymore - sexlab already have their own utility to easy start animations - get to target, push N, chose animation in mode menu and viola.I press [N], a message appears that the actor was added, and then what?

I haven't found an option in the player hotkeys that start a sex scene.

Have you tried to start a scene without a victim?

Iirc by default SexLab has not "Aggressive" animation with 1 or 3 actors, so if you e.g. trying to start a threesome with a victim SexLab aborts the scene because it doesn't find an "Aggressive" threesome animation.

The thing is: you dont need this mod anymore - sexlab already have their own utility to easy start animations - get to target, push N, chose animation in mode menu and viola.I press [N], a message appears that the actor was added, and then what?

I haven't found an option in the player hotkeys that start a sex scene.

Have you tried to start a scene without a victim?

Iirc by default SexLab has not "Aggressive" animation with 1 or 3 actors, so if you e.g. trying to start a threesome with a victim SexLab aborts the scene because it doesn't find an "Aggressive" threesome animation.

I just tried a normal scene, my char and another npc, normal animation, and nothing happens. And about the sexlab new utility to start a scene, i don't like it ... You need to use a hotkey ( default 'N' ) to target a npc, and then you go to the Animation Configuration ( something like that ) in SexLab menu, select an animation, and just after that, you start that animation... It's really immersive breaking ...I prefer the zzz spells, much easier :D ( and again, sorry for my bad english )

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

hi....guys i have a problem....i downloaded sex position selector but when i start sex and start moving mouse my player turn around but cant have sex ....what is the problem?.......the player an NPC do nothing and just some sex voice be heared.....how can start sex ?

hi....guys i have a problem....i downloaded sex position selector but when i start sex and start moving mouse my player turn around but cant have sex ....what is the problem?.......the player an NPC do nothing and just some sex voice be heared.....how can start sex ?

I think you forgot something, use GenerateFNISforUsers first

can you give a download link for GenerateFNISforUsers please ?

Thx 

can you give a download link for GenerateFNISforUsers please ?

Thx 

You need Fores New Idles which can be found on the Nexus (no idea if I'm allowed to post a link to it on here). It comes with the GenerateFNISforUsers tool that you need to run.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...