It works for SexLabSubmit for example so I guess yes. Only this causes problems.

This mod uses the 'SexLab.QuickStart()' command to start SexLab animations which is the most simple one. I assume most other mods use 'SexLab.StartSex()' or 'SexLab.NewThread()' to start their animations. My guess is that somehow the QuickStart command is broken in your SexLab installation.

Your best chances to find a solution for this is to active your papyrus/debug log as described here under "FIRST THINGS FIRST, CHECK YOUR PAPYRUS DEBUG LOG!", start Skyrim and use this mod to start a SexLab animation a few times, go to the Technical Support sub-forum, and open a thread there with your papyrus/debug log attached and hope that Ashal or someone else is able to identify and solve your issue.

Not sure if this has been reported or not but I'm getting CTD's when trying to save after using the spells.  How long does the "effect" last?

'SexLabZzzSelectActor' and 'SexLabZzzSelectVictim' kind of last ~2 seconds.

Do you try to save the game directly after using one of these spells or do you use them, wait for a while, not activating 'SexLabZzzStartSex', and then save?

edit:

I just tested it, I could save right after casting one of the spells and also wait and then save and didn't have any crashes.

Post your papyrus debug log (in spoilers!!!), maybe that will help to find out what's the issue.

Is it possible to adjust the X and Z axis using this mod? I know a lot of sex mods are excellent but lack this feature, then there are the simple minimal sex mods which have this feature. 

If not is it possible to add this feature, as a lot of animations just don't fit just right in the default animation.

If you mean changing the positions of the actors to each other (and afaik also as a whole): There's also an option for that in SexLab Framework; go to the MCM menu of SexLab and then as the forth page/option should be "Controls", it allows you to set the hotkeys to move the actors around.

edit:

Third page/option, "Player Hotkeys".

It shouldn't matter as I've made the new version from scratch; if you're rather safe than sorry uninstall the old one first.

Regarding the CTDs with the old version: Was it with the aggressive/forced masturbation spells? I could imagine that a somehow corrupted version of SexLab has a hickup when it's told to have a one-person animation with a victim.

Regarding Papyrus log: (maybe it will be of help another time)

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

SexLab Support & Troubleshooting Guide
  • 2 weeks later...

No, just the masturbationSelf.

Can it be that you have used the free camera (TFC) option? In older versions of SexLab it caused troubles.

I use SexLab 1.24, and I uninstalled Matchmaker v6, I intall the latest version of SexLab Zzz, but when I use the StartSpell to begin sex-animations, appearance a few seconds, but nothing happens.. :(

what could be the problem ? :-/

Have you selected one or more actors with the right-handed spell "SelectActor"? "StartSex" starts a SexLab animation with the actors you have selected previously, if you haven't selected any actors nothing will happen.

Also keep in mind that certain characters, e.g. childs and child-like races, are forbidden to participate in SexLab animations.

No, just the masturbationSelf.

Can it be that you have used the free camera (TFC) option? In older versions of SexLab it caused troubles.

I use SexLab 1.24, and I uninstalled Matchmaker v6, I intall the latest version of SexLab Zzz, but when I use the StartSpell to begin sex-animations, appearance a few seconds, but nothing happens.. :(

what could be the problem ? :-/

Have you selected one or more actors with the right-handed spell "SelectActor"? "StartSex" starts a SexLab animation with the actors you have selected previously, if you haven't selected any actors nothing will happen.

Also keep in mind that certain characters, e.g. childs and child-like races, are forbidden to participate in SexLab animations.

Yes, I've selected, it also confirms the spell what are the actors and the victim drawn,

I tried to select only the vanilla NPC present in Sleeping Giant, but will not start.. :(

I have not had this problem with Matchmakee and all the other SexLab mods, always work (not work only SD, and Prison OverhaulI works partially, I have yet to try the latest versions)

I wanted to use SexLab Zzz because it allows you to select with calmly, multiple actors should work to start the 4P or 5P animation, which you can not get with SexLab Matchmaker, max 3P animations you can get

I would like to understand what could be causing the problem, I also tried to start a new game, but the result is always the same .. the only possibility is that there must be one or more mods that prevent SexLab Zzz to start the animation of the players selected ?!? :-/

This my mod order installed:

SKESE Plugins

SKSE Version: 0.1.6.16

CharacterMakingExtender_plugin.dll

FirstPersonPlugin.dll

Fuz Ro D'oh.dll Version: 6.0.6.405

hdtHighHeelNative.dll

MfgConsole.dll

nioverride.dll

SafetyLoad.dll

showRaceMenu_preCacheKiller.dll

SSAssist.dll

StorageUtil.dll

zzEstrusUtil.dll

Recognised Plugins

Skyrim.esm Active

Update.esm ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Dawnguard.esm ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}

HearthFires.esm Active

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Active

Dragonborn.esm Active

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp ActiveBash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev}}

ApachiiHair.esm Active

ApachiiHairFemales.esm Active

ApachiiHairMales.esm Active

AzarHair.esm Active

RaceCompatibility.esm Active

actorEvents.esm Active

BBLuxurySuite.esm ActiveNote: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm Active

hdtHighHeel.esm Active

NewStyleEyes.esm Active

OblMaleHairs01.esm Active

OBlHairFinal.esm Active

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm Active

SexLab.esm Active

SexLabAroused.esm Active

HentaiPregnancy.esm Active

SGHairPackBase.esm Active

UndergroundBathhouse.esm Active

XFLMain.esm ActiveNote: For safe mod uninstall see special uninstallation instructions on mod page.

xvisionchildren.esm Active

ZaZAnimationPack.esm Active

Devious Devices - Assets.esm Active

xvisionchildren - main.esp Active

FixedEyeAdaption.esp Active

USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp Active

Better Dynamic Snow.esp Active

Rainbows.esp Active

SplashofRain.esp Active

Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp Active

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp Active

StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp Active

00SexyHouseVendors.esp Active

Bestiality_NudeBears.esp Active

HentaiMilk_HEARTHFIRE.esp Active

HorsePenis.esp Active

PuppetMaster.esp Active

SexLabMatchMaker.esp Active

SexLabSquirt.esp Active

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp Active

sextoys-calyps-2.esp Active

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp Active

SSAssist.esp Active

SkyUI.esp Active

iHUD.esp Active

Armor Pack IX Part 2.esp Active

Bikini-MTM.esp Active

Bondage Action Mode - Bombshell BBP.esp Active

calyps-animal-ears.esp Active

CraftablePantysCBBEv3M.esp Active

Devious Devices - Integration.esp Active

DonMichHeels.esp Active

DonMichHeelsstock.esp Active

Fairytale.esp Active

Futa equippable.esp Active

GymnasticsLeotard.esp Active

LadyMask.esp Active

LayerBikini.esp Active

LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp ActiveRequires: CBBE

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp Active

MakiseChrisByNausicaa.esp Active

Maxwell Outfit.esp Active

NewVampChainsCuirass.esp Active

NightasyBondageArmor.esp Active

Osare Swimsuit.esp Active

Osare Underwear.esp Active

PJs.esp Active

R18Pn - Inner Wear Set.esp Active

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp Active

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp Active

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp Active

RIP88_Teddy_Bear_Shield.esp Active

SCBEsn&srBikini.esp Active

SexyKunoichi2ndByNausicaa.esp Active

SheddingLaceUD.esp Active

Strap.esp Active

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp Active

Svs Collection Jewelry.esp Active

Tongueswcript.esp Active

ts_fetishwardrobe.esp

ts_redslickbikini.esp

ts_slickarmour.esp

ts_slinkyleotard.esp

UNPPantyhose.esp Active

Young_Trap.esp Active

ZaZ Gags.esp Active

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp ActiveNote: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

BBLSapachii.esp Active

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp ActiveNote: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

BBLSspouse.esp ActiveNote: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

BBLSVisitors.esp ActiveNote: Do not clean. "Dirty" edits are intentional and required for the mod to function.

BBLSMotseerOutfits.esp Active

BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp Active

Captured Dreams.esp Active

Devious Deviants.esp Active

HillHouse.esp Active

kankaraya.esp Active

LinnRoom.esp Active

RayeksEnd.esp Active

Review Studio.esp Active

SkyrimAcademy.esp Active

The Asteria - Dwemer Airship.esp ActiveContains dirty edits: 148 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

ub_tapestry.esp Active

ImmersiveFP.esp Active

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp Active

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp Active

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp Active

SFO - Dragonborn.esp Active

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp ActiveNote: Uninstall old version of Skyrim Flora Overhaul if using SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp Active

xvisionchildren - hearthfire.esp Active

zzEstrus.esp Active

EstrusChaurus.esp Active

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp Active

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp Active

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp Active

prod80_CoT_patch.esp Active

PrivateNeeds.esp Active

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp Active

NPCPrivateNeeds.esp Active

Werewolves.esp Active

HentaiCreatures.esp Active

Qasmoke Travel Spell.esp Active

SexLabBooksOfLove.esp Active

StripNPCs.esp Active

FNISspells.esp Active

Pinup Poser.esp Active

Pretty Combat Idles.esp Active

Pretty Female Idles.esp Active

Pretty Poses And Animations.esp Active

SexLab Cumshot.esp Active

More Hair Colors Dawnguard.esp Active

mortenhairs.esp Active

Newhairpack.esp Active

numenume Hair.esp Active

RenHair.esp Active

SGEyebrows.esp Active

SGHairPackAIO.esp Active

TeraHairWeightFix.esp Active

OrientalEyes.esp Active

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp Active

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp Active

XFLDialogue.esp Active

XFLPlugins.esp Active

Aria.esp Active

ayanefollower.esp

babydoll.esp

BTRH_Followers_ALL.esp Active

c35Silmeriagirl002.esp

kasumifollower.esp

Mei.esp Active

Poet.esp Active

Varnela.esp Active

Yuki.esp Active

SGFChastity.esp Active

SGFEris.esp Active

SGFKodelia.esp Active

SGFLucretia.esp Active

SGFSabeena.esp Active

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Active

CharacterMakingExtender.esp Active

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp Active

Facelight.esp Active

More Hair Colors.esp Active

Clean Invisibility Effects plus Eyes Fix.esp Active

Purewaters.esp Active

PurewatersDG.esp Active

PurewatersDB.esp Active

xvisionchildren - uskp patch.esp Active

Any reason you are redistributing SexLabUtil.psc in source (but not the pex apparently)?

Oh, I wondered why the new version was noticeable bigger even though I've only added 3 lines of code. I've quickly repacked the version 2.01 Beta without said file.

There's no way I could have done any harm, though, as it's only a source file, not an actual script.

I can't work out what cast victim does, actors get on well without it. When I set actor on myself (a male NPC) and on a female, then set victim on the female she ends up doing me with a strap on - which is a bit disconcerting. I can easily change positions with the hotkey but it seems a bit of strange behaviour. Am I supposed to use a female PC?

'SelectVictim' tags an actor as the victim in a SexLab animation. If you have no other mods installed the only difference it will make is that the SexLab framework will choose aggressive aka rape-like animations instead of consensual ones. If you use it in conjunction with mods like SexLab Consequences the sex will damage instead of healing the victim.

Most SexLab animations expect the female character to be at top of the list/array, SexLab Zzz puts new actors you've targeted with 'SelectActor' at the top of the list. Try casting 'SelectActor' on yourself first (by not targeting anything) and then cast it on a female character, then the female role should be assinged to the female NPC and the male role to the male PC.

HI there - I use this mod to test out new characters in the "Prison Cell" (Live Another Life). I use it to test out my mod development. I just summoned (using Hentai Creatures) a Hentai Werewolf, and set the werewolf and I as actors, and myself as the victim. All my logging says that the sex was consensual... Any ideas?

Edit: never mind - must have been a fluke!

This is pretty much what I was looking for and it was here the whole time. :lol:

But I'm having a bit of a problem, I may be screwing something up, I don't know.

1. Use select actor spell.

2. Choose my female pc. Is added fine.

3. Use set victim spell on my female pc. Says she's set as the victim.

4. Use select actor spell on another character. Is added fine.

5. Use sex animation start spell by pressing z.

6. My female pc rapes chosen actor with strap on!? :s

So what's going wrong here? It seems to be backwards but the appropos mod is showing up as the pc name in the active spot while in second person.

I've added this to the description:

The spell 'SelectActor' places the current target at the top of the list, and every other actor in the list is moved one position down. Most, if not all, SexLab animations expect the female actor(s) to be at the top of the list. So, if you want to make sure that a male character takes the male role and a female character takes the female role target the male character first, then the female one.

I think I should add the feature to automatically put female characters to the top of the list in the next version.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed this mod and it works fine. After using Matchmaker for a long time I just need to get used to the actor-victim-scedule, but one problem remained...

The advantage of this mod over Matchnmaker should be that you are able to select the animations you want (without unchecking all other animations except the one you wish in the SexLab MCM), but I still haven't solved the riddle how I am able to choose a specific animation? Maybe I missed an SexLab Zzz entry in one of the SexLab submenus, in the Zzz MCM I just have an option to enable Zzz in total, nothing else.