Base game custom worlds?

'Lo. I've been looking for a base game/ gens+ambitions+uni at most world but most sites only tell which expansions are needed when held at gunpoint, almost like it's expected that I own them all to even dare click their pages. So, does anyone have a world link that is base or with a combo of those three EPs? Thx in advance. 

• 4 weeks later...

Never actually created a world, as after opening CAW, just was not "feeling it". But, worlds I have downloaded, generally use most, if not all EP's and often a couple of SP's. A couple may have added CC, or links to the CC.

I would imagine the reason being that the world creator wants to have a lot in the world to keep it interesting for people playing that world.

Not sure where you download worlds from, but sites I use list EP's and SP's... cannot think of a site that doesn't.

On 8/25/2022 at 7:08 PM, GodDangBiscuit said:

'Lo. I've been looking for a base game/ gens+ambitions+uni at most world but most sites only tell which expansions are needed when held at gunpoint, almost like it's expected that I own them all to even dare click their pages. So, does anyone have a world link that is base or with a combo of those three EPs? Thx in advance. 

Go here : https://www.mysimrealty.com/Sims3_Worlds.html

Each world are all details and expansions and Custom content and FREE  lol

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2022 at 8:30 PM, Too_Funky1987 said:

Yes, it's such a nuisance. There are too many EP's at the moment for me to get as I am on a budget and WA costs nearly fifty quid and I've nearly bought all the Ep's for 4. I have also lost Seasons because EA pulled it off my downloads due to my buying it from a non-EA source. Bunch of moneygrabbers.

Try a key site, I get all my stuff under 10 bucks each

On 11/22/2022 at 3:30 PM, Too_Funky1987 said:

Yes, it's such a nuisance. There are too many EP's at the moment for me to get as I am on a budget and WA costs nearly fifty quid and I've nearly bought all the Ep's for 4. I have also lost Seasons because EA pulled it off my downloads due to my buying it from a non-EA source. Bunch of moneygrabbers.

This is why I have all disks - no Origin AND used things like Amazon to find any physical copies of EP's I didn't have to complete my collection. The fact they hid a lot of cool stuff in the SP's or store content (Bistro, massage tables, etc.) was enough to get me to stop once I had the EP's needed as EA is one of the greediest fuckers on the block.

If the world explodes and the internet dies, all I need is a pedal powered generator and my set up to keep playing the Sims 3.

Fuck EA - no seriously - Fuck them.