Custom Race Mods ~ by Trykz (TCRA Update 1/19/14)

I know I'm doing something wrong but what could it be XD

sj52Zcl.jpg

I have racecompatibility and TCRA file. Do I perhaps need to download skeleton.nif - skeleton_female.nif - XTCBody.xml and 1stperson.rar ??

I doubt any of those would help.

It almost looks like a load order problem. Like TCRA is being loaded "after" the race.

Basically you want this:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

?DLCs.esm

whateverother.esms

RaceCompatibility.esm

TCRA.esm

Kerran Sha'rr.esm

whateverespsyouhave.esp

and so on........

If you already have your load order set up this way, then I'm not quite sure......

Trykz

yeah my loadorder is fine so I'm drawing a total blank here.. I'm gonna try now by disabling all my mods and running it only with your files to see what that does

Edit: I'm still having the same problem sadly even though I'm only running Racecomp - TCRA - Kerran

lemme think.. think.. are there any other required files I might be missing? I do have XPskeleton. but I don't have CBBE since I use UNP ... could that be it?

yeah my loadorder is fine so I'm drawing a total blank here.. I'm gonna try now by disabling all my mods and running it only with your files to see what that does

Edit: I'm still having the same problem sadly even though I'm only running Racecomp - TCRA - Kerran

lemme think.. think.. are there any other required files I might be missing? I do have XPskeleton. but I don't have CBBE since I use UNP ... could that be it?

Nah.... the race uses it's own standalone UNPB body.

You're using the latest TCRA right? If so, that "might" be the issue. I might need to update the race to the new version. As unlikely as that seems to me. Nothing has structurally changed concerning TCRA's body, head or tail meshes, so updating shouldn't have been an issue. I'll look into it though. Should be able to get to it later tonight.

Trykz

Tried the white faun and had the same issue aswel. As for latest TCRA, yes I only downloaded it today so it was a new instal. sorry to be a burden XD

Hmm...... can you post your load order with all of the mods you have installed?

I have a feeling that something is conflicting. Thanks,

Trykz

I have an idea, Trykz, why don't you start a thread about armor modding for the Unicorn / White Faun. At the top, list what would need to be done to adjust for beast legs. Then people could post armors they would like to see converted and people that want to convert would have a place to get armors / ideas from.

I have an idea, Trykz, why don't you start a thread about armor modding for the Unicorn / White Faun. At the top, list what would need to be done to adjust for beast legs. Then people could post armors they would like to see converted and people that want to convert would have a place to get armors / ideas from.

It's pretty simple, really.

The body meshes are modified meshes with all vertices removed from the knee joint down. I presume the CBBE body could pretty easily be made compatible with BodySlide with the right modifications.

Pretty much any armor that doesn't include pants can be fit to it, as long as the body that's already in the armor matches the shape of the body it's being pasted to. That's basically how I made the armors for the Unicorn race.

I took a look at the Nova Armor as well. I think it might be doable. I'll have a go at it this weekend.

Trykz

From time to time I like to consider new assets for TCRA

that I tend to rather like.... a lot  ;)

Some of those assets tend to be female bodies that I find appealing.

Well, for the past couple of weeks I've been testing one that

I'm seriously considering using for a current WIP, as well as

including in the next TCRA version.

Before I make any final determination, I thought I'd get some

feedback first. All I will tell you at this time, is that this particular

body is something no one has seen as of yet..... no one but me

that is  :P

I like to call it the "Apollo body"

Anyway, here are a few preview screens......

post-26143-0-14674500-1395192977_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-35998600-1395193002_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-62039600-1395193005_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-42686800-1395193007_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-31888200-1395193009_thumb.jpg

(Warning!! NSFW shots ahead)

post-26143-0-11214500-1395193089_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-83708100-1395193091_thumb.jpg

post-26143-0-29251000-1395193094_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-72314800-1395193096_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-11330200-1395193099_thumb.jpg

post-26143-0-03303500-1395193101_thumb.jpgpost-26143-0-51440200-1395193103_thumb.jpg

I tend to like my women well built and solid.

Muscular, but soft at every curve. No veins poppin' out all over.

If she has more veins sticking out than I do...... ugh....  :-/

So far I'm very pleased with how this body looks and performs. It has HDT physics,

and has thus far performed pretty nicely in most every scenario I've run it through.

So there it is. If it's well received here, it'll go into the WIP I'm working on, AND

the next version of TCRA (I'll add it's TCRA directory directly into proper folder,

and give it a preliminary release in the race mod.)

Trykz

She's like a Amazonian. I like it.

Funny you should mention that  ;)

Trykz

ooooo, is this new body going to be for a Amazon race??, I sure hope so.

Correct.

I felt that it suited the race very well, since the race is much larger than the vanilla races. Not as big as giants, but roughly in between.

Anyway......

the Apollo body is one I created using HDT BodySlide released by blabba here.

The range of sliders this brings to the table is quite impressive, allowing for nearly ANY body type configuration (I spent a full day playing around with it to create the Apollo body LOL).

Essentially, this is part of the basis for how I want to build/rebuild my race mods. Basically, I create the body I'd like the race to have. When I release the race, it will include the corresponding BodySlide data for users to build armors and clothing for that particular body. But it doesn't stop there.....

should the user prefer to use another body type/shape for any given race, they can simply BodySlide their preferred body, and drop it in the race's body mesh folder. For now, only the CBBE type bodies will be able to use the default texture set for any given BodySlide enabled race I create. However, for UNP/7B/DG, etc., bodytype users, it's a simple matter of swapping in a complete mesh/texture set, minus the headmesh. Head meshes CANNOT be changed without in-depth knowledge of TCRA's directory structure to know exactly where a replacement head mesh needs to be placed.

What does this mean for TCRA?

It gets MUCH smaller, but it doesn't go away......

the reason is, TCRA will STILL hold the duplicated base races, head meshes, eyes, tails, and all of the other custom parts it already contains, as well as the Hooved race body parts. The ONLY things I'll be removing will be the body meshes and head/body texture sets. Which essentially make up the largest overall part of TCRA. TCRA will also be getting some new assets which I'll detail shortly before it's release.

Remember: TCRA WILL STILL BE REQUIRED.

But it will be the very LAST version of TCRA I assemble.

Using this method to build my race mods will allow me to build and present my races as I envision them, while simultaneously giving the user a LOT more flexibility in body mesh and texture choices.

Finally, if you haven't read it yet, you might want to have a look here. Especially the later posts in the thread.

It will become of great importance to ALL of my custom races, as it adds an entirely new homeland just for them, tied to Skyrim via teleports. Currently it's just a resource released by breti at Nexus as a modder's resource. I've already made some minor alterations for it to better suit my needs, and can now start adding towns, villages, camps, etc., for my races to call their homes scattered about the map. Encounter content will be minimal in the open world area (wildlife mainly, with a few bandit encounters here and there). However, I can tie pretty much ANY non-DLC dungeon into it pretty easily.

With that, I'm off. A long weekend of modding lies ahead  ;)

Trykz

I can't seem to download TCRA, the mirrors don't work. Is there any way for me to download it outside LL?

Just tried it and it's working fine.

TCRA and all of my races are LL exclusives, with only TCRA being stored offsite because of file size constraints.

Trykz

How would I find someone to upload TCRA? Maybe someone who already has the mod here?

Look at the downloads section. What you need are the 3 "required files." Extract them together and you get the TCRA

Yes, but Mega doesn't work for me. I need another way to get the files, because the mirrors for the TCRA do not work for me.

Could anyone out of the kindness of their heart re-upload TCRA?

A quote from Trykz

"I don't have any other mirrors though. Sorry. My DSL's upload is horrendous, or I'd try to find another mirror to upload it to. Those three files would take a day at least to upload. However, if someone would like to upload them elsewhere and PM me the mirror links, I'd be more than happy to update the first post of my other thread."

I don't know if it's a lot to ask, but I just really want to try these races.

Thanks.