[mod] Rimworld-Animation Patch

It would be nice to have them actively seek out privacy if it bothers them, rather than go all the way down to clown town in the middle of the base before aborting the mission.

Masturbation doesn't seem to be effected? Can just slap some thrumbo at someone's cereal just fine.

There's also no voyerism trait, so, seeing someone else seems to always going to be a negative?

Maybe make being asleep not count as 'witnessing', but add a chance to interrupt sleep?

Maybe option for the 'extreme reaction' setting to be based on a chance of opinion of target?

A setting for a check to see if ideologies support abusing prisoners/slaves, and not count actions towards them in the 'witnessing' trigger, even if they normally would?

Setting to make non-exhibitionist targets continue doing the tangental tango despite being caught?  That way only an 'extreme reaction' would be a factor there.

I've also noticed that if you disable this feature, sometimes it acts as if it's enabled but fails to actually check against any ideologies or such.

Thanks for that! I definitely want to look at improving how sex spots are selected, and masturbation should be affected by privacy, I'll have to have a look. Voyeurism is in there, it's just that its a RJW 'quirk' rather than a rimworld trait. It currently only offers a mood bonus if the pawn isn't cheating or committing taboo, but maybe it should? The rest seem reasonable to me

Loading it after fixed my issues HOWEVER with the latest update of 1.05 all my pawns genitals are floating around with yayo animation the yayo har animation fix did fix this at one point, but for whatever reason now it no longer works. Not sure if you knew or not.

expermental bugs
 options bug and cant be closed when ingame. can only be changed at start menu before loada or start of game
cheating dos not repsect mod options.
mod does not  repsect faster hookup setting making ALL animations fast.
causes join in bed to end  prematurely. like 1 sec after start on 1x speed.

Edited by sidfu1

Thanks for the reports. I haven't been using Yayo's, so I'll have to have a look

The options menu not closing is weird, can I get a log file? Same for pawns stopping after one second in bed

I forgot I disabled quick animations during development because it was causing issues with the animations, so all the animations were sped up instead. I could easily double the length of the animations, but then they'll last 50 to 60 sec, if that's not too long

Edited by AbstractConcept

I've noticed that even if pawns are in a polyamorous relationship together, and their ideoligion permits this, they'll still accuse each other of cheating when encountering their partners sleeping together. Cheating can be disabled entirely, of course, but it is a bit of a hacky solution.

Similarly, if the need for privacy is checked, pawns will stop having sex if their partner walks into the room. Again, the need for privacy can be disabled, but it would be nice to just have polyamorous relationships natively supported.

I was partly right, it is Yayos Animation, however there has to be a third mod in for it to have the weird effect of swinging gentials, Vanilla Expanded Framework, these 3 together seem to cause it. VEF first yayo second and the requirments for the animations thats where everything stems from. these combo of 3 mods cause just the genitals and not only that all har addons, like tails and ears and such to shift about even with the har fix for yayo animations. I am not sure where you would start looking for the cause but something changed to caused it all shift about.

As poster above me said, there definitely is a compatibility issue with Yayo's animation mod. Tested it with ver. 1.1.1 of your mod (and older ones), and body parts don't stick to pawns, but move on their own, at least on non-human races. Hopefully there is a fix, since I enjoy Yayo's and your mod quite a lot. 

There is a fix on steam for HAR, released by Yayo, but your mod somehow overrides/disables it (I assume). 

Keep up the great work! 

EDIT: having your mod enabled also hides Anus on pawns (the visual, not the hediff) for some reason. Im using rimnude + OTY retexture, and sized apparel. Once your mod was disabled, the anus came back. 

Maybe you can set up a channel on the main RJW server, that way you'll probably get more feedback.

Edited by Joaquin69
New bug found

@emophaze I set up my mods list exactly as you have it, but I'm still not seeing the issue you described. I'm thinking that I either have some different settings enabled / disabled, and/or we are running different versions of these mods and that's the trouble. Everything except RJW and its sub-mods I got from the Steam workshop, so they should all be up to date. I'm running RimNudeWorld v 2.2.14.10, RimWorld Animations v 1.2.7 and RJW v 4.9.6

Edit:

@emophaze + @Joaquin69, I think I have it! Try turning off the 'Disable texture caching' setting in Vanilla Expanded Framework

Edited by AbstractConcept
9 hours ago, Joaquin69 said:

Turning off Disable Texture Caching sadly makes pawns look awful, and as Emophaze said, it also disables Nals facial animations.  Hopefully there is another way to fix this issue.

You can use the HD Pawn Rendering mod, that one works with this one

I'll look into the issue

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

I am getting an error log from this mod. Apparently it can not find RimNudeWorld even if I have RimNude Unofficial since the original mod is no longer updated. Any way to fix this error? RimNudeWorld is not even listed as a requirement.

Can you post a log with the error? Maybe you have a mod that's out of date

Rimworld only reports the parent operation. The parent operation is just the findMod, so the issue isnt the fact its not finding rimnude, its an operation down the line. And using an out of date version of rimnude unofficial may cause an error if the patch was made with current rimnude unofficial in mind.

13 hours ago, AbstractConcept said:

Can you post a log with the error? Maybe you have a mod that's out of date

I am not actually sure on how to do that without getting extreme amounts of data where you can't even find the error. But I think this should be the one since the game only throw an error log after I load this mod in.

[Rimworld-Animation Patch] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(RimNudeWorld) failed
file: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\rimworld-animations-patch-abscon\Patches\RimNudeWorld_AlienPartGenerator.xml 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

[Rimworld-Animation Patch] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(RimNudeWorld) failed
file: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\rimworld-animations-patch-abscon\Patches\RimNudeWorld_AlienPartGenerator.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

10 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Rimworld only reports the parent operation. The parent operation is just the findMod, so the issue isnt the fact its not finding rimnude, its an operation down the line. And using an out of date version of rimnude unofficial may cause an error if the patch was made with current rimnude unofficial in mind.

That should be strange as I did update it before making the comment. My current version is 2.2.14.10 Unofficial which is the latest version on GitGud. Is there some other requirement I can't find since rimnude unofficial doesn't seem to have its own page?

Edited by jenova666
Added more detail
17 hours ago, jenova666 said:

I am getting an error log from this mod. Apparently it can not find RimNudeWorld even if I have RimNude Unofficial since the original mod is no longer updated. Any way to fix this error? RimNudeWorld is not even listed as a requirement.

Install the rimworld animation patch after rimnudeworld, and the red letter will pop up if the sorting is wrong

5 hours ago, darknoss said:

Install the rimworld animation patch after rimnudeworld, and the red letter will pop up if the sorting is wrong

That solved it. For some reason the auto-sort placed the patch above Rimnudeworld. Might be an issue with RJW animation addon as they are required to be after the patch to not give a warning.