[mod] Rimworld-Animation Patch

13 hours ago, AbstractConcept said:

此模組已更新至 v 1.0.2

感謝大家的支持和報告他們遇到的問題!

我想我已經解決了@darknoss,@GemGem,@pinbeo,  @pointemorte@BrandstifterFussel. 請讓我知道是否有:)

@frankfakename@ColdXero,您能否提供更多有關正在發生的事情的信息?不幸的是,提供的日誌文件列出了很多錯誤,但我找不到任何明顯與您遇到的錯誤相關的內容(剪貼板可能空間不足,因為列出的最後一條錯誤消息已被切斷) 

After the v1.0.3 version test, the current picture problem has been corrected. Thank you for repairing.

In addition, whether the translation window of the setting page can be provided. Currently, the setting page cannot be translated.

1.0.3.jpg

Everything is cool except for one thing. Pawns cannot use dildo

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Тревожная driver=JobDriver_MasturbateWithToy (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(MasturbateWithToy (Job_20800493) A=Thing_SexToysDildo1829376 B=Thing_Bed772059 C=(188, 0, 237))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations_Patch.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x00107] in <85e026c8f5a34be1bd8e35afee7f4a3d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch7(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at RJW_ToysAndMasturbation.JobDriver_MasturbateWithToy.<MakeNewToils>b__6_4 () [0x00001] in <45a66a7de9704e658b52e51d182c163d>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.TryEnterNextPathCell_Patch1 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower)
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick ()
Verse.Pawn:Tick ()
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root_Play:Verse.Root_Play.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root_Play)

Hello, I found another one. Pawns are having trouble masturbating. They freeze up after a second, and change jobs without filling sex need.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Anya driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_81191) A=Thing_Human1409 C=(220, 0, 213))
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Rimworld_Animations_Patch.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start+<>c__DisplayClass4_1.<PickMasturbationAnimation>b__0 (Rimworld_Animations.AnimationDef x) [0x0001c] in <85e026c8f5a34be1bd8e35afee7f4a3d>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations_Patch.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.PickMasturbationAnimation (Verse.Pawn pawn, rjw.SexProps sexProps) [0x00112] in <85e026c8f5a34be1bd8e35afee7f4a3d>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations_Patch.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x00012] in <85e026c8f5a34be1bd8e35afee7f4a3d>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch7(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_4 () [0x00000] in <4b4e751411eb4ac9b63256e195333fe7>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <429f61c38f5649dd9be7f6c24f140b80>:0
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower.StartPath_Patch3 (Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,Verse.AI.PathEndMode)
rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate:<MakeNewToils>b__4_7 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch4 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool,bool)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith (Verse.AI.JobCondition)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryTakeOrderedJob_Patch2 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker,Verse.AI.Job,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool)
rjw.RMB_Menu:HaveSex (Verse.Pawn,Verse.JobDef,Verse.LocalTargetInfo,RimWorld.InteractionDef)
rjw.RMB_Masturbate/<>c__DisplayClass7_1:<GenerateSoloSexPoseOptions>b__0 ()
Verse.FloatMenuOption:Chosen (bool,Verse.FloatMenu)
Verse.FloatMenuOption:DoGUI (UnityEngine.Rect,bool,Verse.FloatMenu)

As someone mentioned before: it is MEGA incompatible with dub's apparel tweaks. The base animation mod is incompatible with show hats under hairs mods which is what dub's mod tries to do, so it might lie there. The base animation mod is also compatible with apparel tweaks. I would link a log or anything but it threw like 50 different red errors and deleted pawns when they tried anything related to RJW so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

2 hours ago, finalhg800 said:

As someone mentioned before: it is MEGA incompatible with dub's apparel tweaks. The base animation mod is incompatible with show hats under hairs mods which is what dub's mod tries to do, so it might lie there. The base animation mod is also compatible with apparel tweaks. I would link a log or anything but it threw like 50 different red errors and deleted pawns when they tried anything related to RJW so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Could you let me know what the error messages are? I fixed an incompatibly issue with Apparel Tweaks in a previous version, and it's working fine on my games ATM, but it could be an issue with a setting I'm not using or the like

A new version of the patch should be ready soonish 

Cool thanks! How did you extend the length of the animations? I'd like to be able to extend them longer, is it possible to have a slider or some way of extending animation stages, or an explanation of how to adjust them longer in the configuration files of the mod itself?

I've uploaded v1.0.4. This should resolve the bugs encountered by @chvgr and @frankfakename

I've also added the requested translation tags to the settings screen

@pinbeo, I forgot to add it to the patch notes, but the layering issue you mentioned should be fixed as well

@bsdt, there's not real straight forward way to extend animations unfortunately. You can go through the animation defs manually and tweak the values in there, but these'll be overwritten each time the mod is updated

Id like to update voice patch to insert the voiceline sound effects into all the anim defs included in this. Other than changing the length and some of the sex types was there any other changes? Either I can update what I have already done with adjusted length to match what you have or start from scratch and insert all the sound effects again.

Or being the skilled c#er you are maybe you can devise a better way to add voice effects? Currently it requires me to make two of the same anim def. One where the receiver is female and another where the receiver is male and fill in new voice sound effects throughout each.

2 hours ago, AbstractConcept said:

@bsdt, there's not real straight forward way to extend animations unfortunately. You can go through the animation defs manually and tweak the values in there, but these'll be overwritten each time the mod is updated

All good, could you point me in the right direction of like an example of what numbers to tweak? Never done it before and don't want to break anything horribly, just trying to extend the phase timers a bit. Appreciate the help if you can.

Install vanilla expanded framework mod and dubs app tweets mod for sexual behavior, and a large number of error messages and animation exceptions will be reported. It is normal to delete one of the animations

Exception message

Spoiler

Exception drawing Thorbs: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at Verse.GenCollection.Any[T] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] list, System.Predicate`1[T] predicate) [0x00000] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at VFECore.PawnGraphicSet_HairMatAt_Patch.ShouldShowHead (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean portrait) [0x0002c] in <1fa1ad4c481b4ffc98ab7e44f49e603d>:0 
  at VFECore.PawnGraphicSet_HeadMatAt_Patch.Prefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance, UnityEngine.Material& __result, Verse.Rot4 facing, Verse.RotDrawMode bodyCondition, System.Boolean stump, System.Boolean portrait, System.Boolean allowOverride) [0x00001] in <1fa1ad4c481b4ffc98ab7e44f49e603d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.HeadMatAt_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch4(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch2(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00015] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x0000e] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch1 (Verse.Map)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

1661258100652.jpg

Edited by darknoss

@darknoss and @finalhg800, try placing Apparel Tweaks after this mod in the mod list. I encountered errors when Apparel Tweaks was loaded before it, so hopefully that fixes it!

@Tory187, it was mostly timings, but some of the pawn offsets were changed as well for animations that make use of hands I'm afraid

For the voice line updates, there are two ways that immediately spring to mind. First way is to have a gender neutral sound effect tag (e.g., 'Voiceline_Moan') and patch the animator tickClip method so that when it encounters a voice line, it checks the gender of the pawn (and/or species) and then calls the appropriate sound effect. You'd still need to insert those tags manually into all the animations, though you just need to do it once now

Otherwise, how'd you feel about going procedural?  :D 

You could have a 'moaner' component attached to pawns with an animator. Each pawn update, check if the pawn is animating. Determine the frequency and type of sound effects that will be played for the pawn during its current animation stage. Then select the voice line that is most appropriate for the gender, species, frequency and sound effect types being played (e.g., play 'groan' at low frequencies, 'moan' for higher frequencies. Play 'silent' if the actor is playing 'suck' this animation stage, or 'scream' if 'cum' is going to be played). Check if enough time has elapsed since the last voice clip was played and, if so, play the sound and roll up a new time to play the next sound

@bsdt, no problem, open up an animation def you'd like to change and find the 'animationStages' tag. Then go to the stage you want to alter (they should be label with something sensible, like 'slow' or 'fast') and change the value in 'playTimeTicks'. 60 ticks equals 1 second real time. If you want to animation to look smooth when transitioning between stages, between increase this number by multiples of whole numbers (e.g., double the number), but this shouldn't be necessary

56 minutes ago, AbstractConcept said:

@darknoss 和@finalhg800,嘗試在模組列表中的這個模組之後安裝調整我在加載 Apparel Tweaks 之前遇到了錯誤,因此希望修復它!

@Tory187,主要是時間,對於使用手的動畫,一些典當的偏移量但是也發生了變化,害怕

對於語音線路更新方法,有方法會立即浮現中。時,這些會兒(和/或到您)儘管仍然需要執行它的性別,然後調用合適的自己的聲音。您現在需要手動插入所有的,一次,

不然,你對程序化有什麼想法嗎?  :D 

您可以使用動畫師將“棋子”附加到棋子上。每次棋子更新,檢查棋子是否有動畫。確定將在當前動畫階段為棋子播放的音效然後的頻率和。選擇最適合播放的性別、好像,正在播放的歌曲、這種歌詞類型和聲音類型,在歌曲播放“如果歌唱的話”。 '如果是聲音'則播放專輯的聲音)

After moving the Dubs Apparel Tweaks to the rimworld animation patch, the animation has been normal. You may need to write the order of mod in about.

Edited by darknoss

This mod has sooo many great features. Big fan of the clothing pile and the "caught cheating" mechanic. I'll drop by some suggestions, if you don't mind: 

1) Infidelity related traits, like Cheater, who gains a mood buff from cheating on their partner, and gets no mood penalty after getting caught. Or maybe their caught thought changes to something like "I got caught cheating, I should be more discrete next time." 

Wimp/Loser trait that gets a negative mood after catching their partner in the act, but doesn't get the negative opinion about their partner, instead they get a self-blaming thought like "My partner cheated on me, it is my fault, not theirs." 

Cuck - gets a mood bonus and a positive opinion about their partner who was caught in the act.

2) Make so that rape does not count as cheating (if at all possible). 

Bug: Sometimes the sound from animations is completely gone. Pawns just do it in complete silence. It might have something to do with Realistic Human Sounds (continued).

7 hours ago, AbstractConcept said:

Otherwise, how'd you feel about going procedural?  :D 

You could have a 'moaner' component attached to pawns with an animator. Each pawn update, check if the pawn is animating. Determine the frequency and type of sound effects that will be played for the pawn during its current animation stage. Then select the voice line that is most appropriate for the gender, species, frequency and sound effect types being played (e.g., play 'groan' at low frequencies, 'moan' for higher frequencies. Play 'silent' if the actor is playing 'suck' this animation stage, or 'scream' if 'cum' is going to be played). Check if enough time has elapsed since the last voice clip was played and, if so, play the sound and roll up a new time to play the next sound

That sounds incredible. If a general frequency/variant of sounds for that gender could be set and saved on a per pawn basis would be super neat too. Feel free to do it in this mod as an optional feature if you want lol. I can repurpose my voice patch to just maybe add extra sounds to it or something lol

2 hours ago, Joaquin69 said:

This mod has sooo many great features. Big fan of the clothing pile and the "caught cheating" mechanic. I'll drop by some suggestions, if you don't mind: 

1) Infidelity related traits, like Cheater, who gains a mood buff from cheating on their partner, and gets no mood penalty after getting caught. Or maybe their caught thought changes to something like "I got caught cheating, I should be more discrete next time." 

Wimp/Loser trait that gets a negative mood after catching their partner in the act, but doesn't get the negative opinion about their partner, instead they get a self-blaming thought like "My partner cheated on me, it is my fault, not theirs." 

Cuck - gets a mood bonus and a positive opinion about their partner who was caught in the act.

2) Make so that rape does not count as cheating (if at all possible). 

Bug: Sometimes the sound from animations is completely gone. Pawns just do it in complete silence. It might have something to do with Realistic Human Sounds (continued).

Good ideas.  I really like the caught cheating mechanic in theory but they need to get way more sneaky about it.  If you're risking a -70 opinion from your lover and a -20 mood for being caught then don't have sex in the middle of the dining room at breakfast time.

Very nice mod, thanks! It seems it has a minor issue with rjw-sexpirience mod. (I'll describe it roughly, maybe you can figure what part of code responsible for this, because there is no errors in console at all, kinda weird) . Basically sexpirience has a feature when if pawn gives blowjob, after that he gets a mood debuff and builds up "cum addiction" health status. Animation Patch somehow disables this mechanics, no mood debuff, no addiction.