[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

This is sload and tojay mesh texture correction into each species body texture path.

Theoretically this should fix the current their missing texture and it should show up.

if it doesn't then emily hope someone would help her out to figure out a solution.

Because emily can't fix this on her own since the tojay and the sloads visual in her game are shown perfectly.

So it's hard to tell which part is missing while she try to resume the mod progression.

Monstergirl is LIVE modding.

5 hours in daily business day and 18 hours on sunday.

At time when emily sad and turn Emo, She just head to Big board of fun to mingle with like minded people in loverslab.

or simply sleeping to forget everything, if her mind went completely demented, irrational Shit will happen.

Now let's fill that county prison with hookers and pigs.

tojay and sload mesh fix.rar

Emily add Bloodworks extention last night.

It's kinda complicated but worth spending the time building them up.

Personal captive testinghall, Because the warehousecrime is getting clutter with the new fetish dungeon actors and creatures.

Emily add Bloodworks extention last night.

It's kinda complicated but worth spending the time building them up.

Personal captive testinghall, Because the warehousecrime is getting clutter with the new fetish dungeon actors and creatures.

You're a goddamn genius for making this mod and for working so hard. Thank you

Yay, emily is useful.

Useful? You lead the masses, Emily. The overmind of the consumers.

Overmind_SC2_Head1.jpg

Anyway, I wanted to ask if your mod conflicts with Hentai Mania crucially; I wouldn't mind seeing your monsters and those gals in one dungeon, but there might be other problems; so, are there any?

Yay, emily is useful.

Useful? You lead the masses, Emily. The overmind of the consumers.

Overmind_SC2_Head1.jpg

Anyway, I wanted to ask if your mod conflicts with Hentai Mania crucially; I wouldn't mind seeing your monsters and those gals in one dungeon, but there might be other problems; so, are there any?

Hentaimania cut the vanilla dungeon populace a great deal. You will rarely seen them except those in the wilderness or oblivion gate.

@DRN.

This are merged down of tri's entire series and developed with cross blend between HGEC & Creature skeleton.

[bBB creature skeleton] with full compatibilty of creature animation or Costume animation for playable race. Emily made first the concept together with Uriel and we come this far. We have been collecting unique skeleton for oblivion since then. The orginal monster-girl concept itself are purged and reformed and databases reconstructed.

Many new monstergirl species variant are developed by mixing up everything together, anatomy, animation, texture, sound, voices, magic, natural weapon, myth, lore, faction, script, special ability that defines their monstrosity equal to femininity.

post-97538-0-13696200-1377011177_thumb.jpg

This mod merged all the old MG series before the first debut of Spider Daedra. The first monster that perform perfect creature animation and BBB animation, fully support all lovers sex animation. The rest of the species just sorta grew... unexpectedly successful. The other merged feature also allow interchangeable features between 4 monster series especially in spell, Npc, opposing faction, costume and anatomy.

You can read out the first page til the last to learn more about it.

This mod are updated almost daily or weekly, it's quite a journal.

makes good reading too.

We're doing fetish dungeon right now. Hardly any new monstergirl, But that WHIP skeleton is unique skeleton deserve extended meaning than just being use only by your hero. It's only fair if you got whipped by a dominatrix and Emily here to make it.

LAW

post-97538-0-95000700-1377009873_thumb.jpg

Law like any other diabolical nun are lawful evil & haughty. The ultimate impression of the fallen angel. She summon Angelic Alliance to bring down foe or slave horde to pummel down would be hero who end up licking her boot heel, Law are armed with horse Strap whip with silver tip.

Law is Tyranny, Emily support her dictatorship.

Torturer

post-97538-0-55213100-1377043586_thumb.jpg

The gentle torturer maintain order pen to keep their dominatrix mistress young and happy. Scream is music to their ear and always eager for fresh meat training. Care to donate?

BROKEN CAPTIVE

post-97538-0-61277100-1377043861_thumb.jpg

Broken Captive is new generic captive spawn on every dungeon, Broken slave are subject for other whipping actor. They have their own unique set of voice consist of whimper, crying, grunt, terrify and miserable voices.

Now you see where we're all heading, right?

Damn, this is looking better each passing day. Too bad the player can't suffer the same fate as those slaves, but then again I guess that's why Player Slave Encounters are for :/

I also saw the little sashimi dish thing from before, before you deleted it. You can always just make it an easter egg or a one time thing. It isn't the main focus of the mod, so it's unlikely anyone will call you out as a weaboo (Then again look at the majority of us here :/)

Actually emily is going to make vegetable monstergirl edible like salad on that pose.

Like the dryad and spriggan, when activated player can eat them or release them on inn and gourment restaurant like in toriko.

.... Put mustard and ketchup on them... or mermaid or holstaurus Like some carpacio.

Monstergirls belong to Dining table and Bed. Because they are basicly animal, cattle, beast like those in monster hunter.

But then putting human on human palette diet is cannibalism or japanese food fetish that can be accepted by norm beats the rule of monstergirl. What is accepted by norm is unacceptable in monstergirl concept. Norm must hate monster-girl mod, with a good dose of gore, violence, Vice, blood, obscenities and other unsightly content to put it simply out of their aesthetic.

Emily herself are Minor in her own term in loverslab.

Weeabo are best define like this:

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/weeaboo

A sad majority, bad reality, All the reason to be different and being radical. Emily do not need fur faggots and weeaboo on her thread. It's bad when dey took monstur as waif. Licking udders smell bad, give oral cow pox. (Google that, hehe)

Guest Leonardo W
Well, I detected that the captives were no longer captives in my game and so stops in the dungeons

I checked in testinghall - crimewarehouse

and they are stopped, it will be a bug in my save-game? or I missed something in reading the topic ...

not sure if it happened after I installed the patch ... because this week I am with this little free time to play and not tested

sample images

That's odd. It didn't happen on emily side.

The captive should give you kiss token and they should wear towel rags then move to anvil church in stealth.

Yesterday, another player reported captive got killed on their way to town. So emily assume they are working.

Anyone else encounter this bug?

LAW

up003877.jpg

Up close and personal screenshoot our next OP image title. GOrgeous isn't she ??

Reminded emily of herself. Line up to get whip.

NUN

post-97538-0-83837100-1377083411_thumb.jpg

Nun o nonne, Generic minion on vampire dungeon. Fallen nun who follow the sin of flesh aim to get pregnant and participate in pain, misery and pleasure of breaking people mind with sensuality, monstergirls and generating odd looking captives since last week... uh wait. Nun Cast Holy light and Secret of the Cross to purge undead and the sinners alike. rendering them feeble. When not fighting or doing their hobby, The nun stay at church with mouth full of agape or tamika finest.

CLERIC

post-97538-0-14315600-1377090103_thumb.jpg

Traditional Cleric with Cross mace & Cross Shield. not all nun are sway into corruption of the flesh and profane their order with sins. The cleric cast holy light and secret of the cross to purge BDSM from tamriel. When not fighting of sinners or doing their missionary. The Nun stay at church with mouth full of agape or counting rosario beads.

It's been a while since emily visit her church on her own accord. After her pastor went mammon 666 by selling CD and Tour to holy-land and rapture like that's all he talked about. Then he hired other preacher who end up selling even more CD like musical tour.. Really, Christian these days.

LAW

up003877.jpg

Up close and personal screenshoot our next OP image title. GOrgeous isn't she ??

Reminded emily of herself. Line up to get whip.

Drool!

Looking forward to see her feed sinners, like players and simonists, some whip and pussy. Is there any animation for simultaneous whipping and forced oral sex, like whipping the balls of some poor guy while sitting on his face? 

Agh, More warning again.

Can't believe emily earn more warning point in her own thread for the second time.

Well better get used to it, but this one is better than the last time.

The moderator and emily reach an understanding that if there is an unsightly post that emily disapprove.

She could requested to remove it immediately from this thread.

The catch is by NOT returning or throwing insult to the rotten tomato.

(Well, if only emily could remove post on her own accord. Things would be running out nicely in here.)

Well, then.

Back to work.

no sense in brooding over it.

Remember don't post rule.34 minecraft swine furry corpse with six udder on this thread ever again.

If you all want monstergirl to reach it's true destination, we still have lot to do. Don't kill the momentum.

Guest Leonardo W
solved my bug of captives
changed the Load Order and loaded a new game

Funny bug: If I have sex with a rescued captive she goes back into her cage etc. Waiting for the next hero to come and "rescue" her?  :P

Also, the towel-holding pose makes the sex animations a bit wonky.

I did not have this bug, I rescued, she dressed, got a kiss.
And I used LST and made ​​my slave
:cool:

GIMP# WEAPON.

CHAIR

HUGE SPIKED CLUB

post-97538-0-25598200-1377128726_thumb.jpg

SCRAP SHIELD WITH HOB NAILS

post-97538-0-97324800-1377129958_thumb.jpg

This is all for the male.. Now moving on the female gimps.

Emily hope she can upload this stuff on sunday.

@Mummin.

Yes, those are capital shame that hasn't been solved.. scripting logic be damn, emily still much to learn at her current skill. we'll fix that eventually.

EDit:

or  Actually you could profit like leonardo, if the idle anim presist. you could still have the luxury of their previous state to decorate your own dungeon.

Still a bug is a 'bug'. Emily will check it up again later when she have spare time to tinker with their script.

@ leonardo.

Yea, And you will need the gimp suit to share with those slave trainers.