[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Emily, due the that fact that I was issued a warning for "cursing someone out" and having my post removed from this thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20747-loversmayusanimationoverhaul/?p=490758 I will no longer be spending any time helping anyone at Lover's Lab. In the mood I'm in, maybe I will just upload Monster Girl to the Nexus for sh*ts and giggles.

No I won't ever do that. I'll leave it to elgado2k

I sincerely apologize, Emily - you have something great here. It needs a bit of fine-tuning and tweaking, but I love Monster Girl. Alas, I will not tolerate being chastised for speaking out against thieves or hypocrates. I think you know where I am coming from when I say that...

Entering an Aylied ruin and having your monsters attack me along with Maskar's monsters made the game playable again. It was insanity! Most fun was seeing yours and Maskar's monsters beating down the bandits before turning their attention to me.

lol, garcemac.

welcome to emily's world.

--

You have no idea how many times she gets warning for cursing worthless people on every single mod project thread that she made or share for them. in the end, emily mod for individual purpose and supporting minded individuals, without living in anyone else expectation.

To compare with nexus, loverslab is still more tolerant than them.

Nexus went Nazi because they banned offenders ruthlessly after Slof raged quit.

Here, even if emily have all the reason to rage quit.

The moderator are supporting enough and account warning expires in a month.

Emily even got moderator warning this month for retaliating on troll attacks on monster-girl thread. :-/  lotta shit happened.

Our Ego are best remain on it's impenetrable fortress at heart.

it's ironic that when we share, hungry peasants and vermin went rampart.

Chill down awhile, you still have a friend here.

Be strong.

Forgive the weak.

Forgive for ourself because anguish is burden.

Forgive but never forget.

The lowerbody_Disgraced has also needles.

Emily WARNING do not use the PlatePierce.nif's ! !

attachicon.gifBug.jpg Titts and chains are BBB but not the plate ! Looks like shit !

Woot! what a shame. :blink:

Emily will request blender boys to debone the bbb.

Can't have BBB bugging the mesh, after we have proper slave price tag.

Why isn't Euphie contributing her skills already? Three years of production in Maya and seven years of personal use. Maybe she's afraid of those trolls and thieves. But anyway how do these file formats work, is adding an object in as easy as just building it and exporting in the right format and binding the skeleton where necessary? Deboning things would be stupid easy for Euphie in Maya

NEW UNDEAD MONSTERGIRL:

post-97538-0-16475800-1377732430.jpg

SPECTRE

post-97538-0-19360200-1377732414_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-58062200-1377732422_thumb.jpg

BANSHEE

post-97538-0-16475800-1377732430_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-81686300-1377732437_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-17527600-1377732407_thumb.jpg

Some expansion emily's little dreadful project to the next level of spiritophilia & necrophilia,

Now grace robbers can rape and try to violate the tits of dead ancestors.

Spectre & banshee spawn among undead - Especially the ethereal ones.

Dunno why some people make love with ghosts.

It stole away their ages and vitality.

post-97538-0-18315500-1377734803_thumb.jpg

There is sooomee wicked sick X-ray girl from feejena. :P

msg-3205-0-41274600-1377572335.jpg

Oo.. Infinite possibilities.

First this goes to the undead and has succubus voice, wreath in flame.

And her feet should never touch the earth. All spiritophilia in the world, rejoice!

Thanks Feejena!!!

Anyone can be a fisherman in Tamriel.

The mermaid hop herself to the boat to have a lick on balls.

Man not know if river mermaid bite harder than slaughterfish.

Might lose his nutsack. Do not feed the fish!

The mermaids should be hung by their tails in the harbors with their mouth in groin height, preferably wearing a mouth ring in order to avoid accidents when raping them in the mouth while enjoying the fish smell. Safe sex is important you know.

NEW UNDEAD MONSTERGIRL:

Dunno why some people make love with ghosts.

It stole away their ages and vitality.

Because they are stupid sluts who only can think with their dicks?  Or perhaps because their pervy players decide they are worth sacrificing for such a lovely scene. Sperm is an important component in exorcism too. That was what the priest said anyway. Hope he didn't get possessed by the banshee on his last job.

Great work Emily :)  But don't forget sleep and breakfast if you want to avoid colds  :s 

Guest Leonardo W

@all

After night of full contemplation.

Emily decided not making half human female and half fish.

Wooo, the letters were small ...
there is little hope of perhaps change your mind?   :angel:

Take breakfast, I can not live without mine, stays healthy  :lol:

Monster girl is getting closer to their end but this mod is never perfect, but chasing after perfection.

When dragon girl is out emily willl work on summer bikini paradise for dibella watch and develop it into summer retreat isle.

Where it will be merged with two major overhaul mod to unlock every bikini and beautiful beach baes and beach bums to populate the isle with swimwear, hula, totem pole, pirates, parrots, fruit merchants, sailors, water melon bashings and tribals.

The catch of the summer paradise is that it cannot begin without completing two of it's essential supplement.

Monstergirl is one of them, the other one is ...umn... Classified. H)

The reason the mermaid just showing up now because the wrath of poseidon are used in monstergirl. So does the carcinos.

The homunculus and the animunculus belong to the other mod project will be needed on dibella summer paradise.

It's important to end monstergirl soon without rushing it off.

Monster girl is getting closer to their end but this mod is never perfect, but chasing after perfection.

Oh, noes!  :o Time for something more....er...family friendly to cleanse the palate?

Actually, the nice thing about this mod is that it pretty much always is finished. It's just that new content always can be added :) The only thing I can think of that really feels unfinished is the deinfestation of the infected girls. 

Emily was planning to retire from modding after she is done with the beach and oversee monstergirl and dibella watch for bugs. But for now monstergirl still require a lot of attention and patches or it will mess up with emily's beach.

She need to work on her graphic novel project after this whole modding is done.

Now where were we?

---

Here is the mod summary for this week.

* NEW MONSTERGIRL: Mermaid, Undine, Spectre, Banshe.

* Blood explosion death script on Wrath of poseidon.

* Water damage.

* kinetic blast. sorta 'fus ro da' for banshee.

* blood damage.

* 5 New Captive: Mermaid sushi boat, Triangle, iron frame, capsule and wheel.

* 2 exclusive captive: goblin slayer, hiding in barrel.

UNDINE DEFEAT

When defeated undine return into bubble, Leaving [Heart of the ocean] item on her carcass.

This item can be used to as part of pandora secret alchemy recipe to call out greater myth creatures.

post-97538-0-96195000-1377910131_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-21663500-1377910155_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-40038500-1377910124_thumb.jpg

BANSHEE DEFEAT

Will lose her entire ectoplasm - Vaporing into the nether.

Leaving her skeletal remain on the ground.

post-97538-0-74471000-1377911194_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-51903900-1377911202_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-51336800-1377911208_thumb.jpg

Of course, player can rape the helpless skeleton remains.

To dishonor the dead further, just to make them miserable even in death.

post-97538-0-72156800-1377911215_thumb.jpg post-97538-0-61480800-1377911185_thumb.jpg

Everything seems so fucked up to be a woman in TES.IV.  No hole seems scared.

Emily took joy in promoting misery and sexual depravity.

Just like American Illuminati Sex & bling bling music show that put their audience to fantasy.

And world of procrastination.

-------------

Now populating the new water monster and undead hookers to the game.

this may take awhile for testing and everything.

Sload Murklings hold WTF signs for me as well. I don't have any other mods that alter weaponry. I installed the meshes you provided earlier and they didn't seem to help.

Alright, emily will put all her mesh anatomy into the next patch.

hope it will solve which ever missing on your side.

thanks for reporting.

MONSTERGIRL PATCH 1.4 UNDINE & BANSHEE.

post-97538-0-17684400-1377647954.jpg

NEW Monstergirl:

*Mermaid.

*undine.

*Banshee.

*Spectre.

(Check previous pages for long description)

Mermaid and undine spawn among mudcrab and deep waters.

Banshee and spectre spawn in undead dungeons.

---------------------------

New Generic captive:

*Triangle Horse.

*Iron Frame.

*Aquarium Drowning.

*Hiding in barrel.

---------------------------

New magic:

- Damage health has new audio & visual and become negative energy bolt.

- Drain Health Became drain blood. has Bloody visual.

Other Changes:

- Wrath of poseidon, spurt blood splatter effect when slain.

- thanks to garcemac script, the dead captives can no longer be 'saved'. :)

There are some other feature exist on the 1.4 database like the sushi boat and wheel torture are excluded for now to avoid complications. REPORT BUGS.

ESP quick fix:

Restore back Bandit dungeon with monstergirl evil men bandit version and Generic captive, For some reason emily hate slaughtering neutrals vanilla races.

MONSTERGIRL Patch 1.4 Undine & banshee.rar

MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

Yummie, sex wiith Undine is damn hot :)

Are the mermaids supposed to be friendly? They are not hostile to me.

Old bug I don't think I have mentioned yet, or rather, compatibility issue probably: In many (but not all) of the sex animations the monster girls and the player are placed in wrong angle with respect to each other for me, like facing in the same direction when they should be facing each other or one hanging weirdly in the air. Has anyone else experienced this? I had similar problems with some of the animations in the Dominatrix: chamber of incest mod. The animations mostly play out fine for normal humanoids and beasts.

That means those actor animation are not stored in _male folder, they perform lovers animation outside the lovers directory causing them to revert into an unanimated 3d mesh model.

Emily haven't clean convert some of them, if you spot them let emily know which actors are hanging.

----------

Yes, the mermaid are friendly.

But if you draw your blade at they will run away.

-----------

IF you have unholy darkness mod.

the gimp, the mistress, madam and other evil dominatrix will turn into dust when slain like any other normal vampire.

indicating that they are vampire. It's a pity to see them burn eternal death like that.

---------

there are prisoners in leyawiin castle dungeon for your pleasure.

player can rape them or screw them all as many time as pleased OR take some of the broken one home as pet.

But never release them from the chains or the guards will chase you down for letting them loose.