[MONSTER-GIRL] coc 1.4 (PLAGUE.Patch 27.11.2013)

Emily,you are not set the path in that  tentacle dungeon……

this is your tentacle dungeon‘s picture

attachicon.gifnopath.jpg

this is anvil chapel's picture.

attachicon.giftt.jpg

attachicon.gifcse.jpg

this is the  switch that draw path mode/exit path mode in cs/cse

ps:my cse 6.0 can not load that cell……I don't know why……

attachicon.gifQQ图片20130805231819.jpg

Interesting. Thanks.

@ bertus.

We'll see them again with different concept.

ZEPHYR

post-97538-0-53285900-1375785193_thumb.jpg

Zephyr is the perfect combination of Unicorn and Angel with their celestial quality. When enraged The zephyr reveal their wings like the refuge and fight with their majestic wings, Trample and waves of holy light to smite their enemy.

RAKSHASA RANI

post-97538-0-30546100-1375785202_thumb.jpg

Rakshasa Rani fight with all six, the manifestation of destruction. Hircine & Lady Gaga be praised!

---------

Emily got sick after her modding marathon streak in the last few day.

She need a good rest and put her mind into her health, the spirit is willing but this body is fragile.

post-97538-0-14420000-1375790609_thumb.jpg

You might bump to the lesser version of this girl from time to time, She was one of the inspiration when emily was a mere player like you all. The ayleid ruin defender, the last remnant and ayleid preserver. Thus the doom elves faction was made to extend her game play challenge further.

You probably noticed that all doom elves in ayleid lair and Goblin Lair are incapable to produce and regenerate magicka. They absorb incoming spell and turn it into raw magicka instead, the story is that all doom elves are plundering the ayleid heritage and magic well to survive some spider curse that killing them or turning them into the drider.

Doom elves gets magicka from potions, herbs, divine prayer, ayleid well, and other minor restorative media. While The light version gets magicka streaming all over them. both elves are actually expanded saga between chocolate elves race vs Cute elves race. Whichever side win doesn't really matter - It's north and south american football.

Put it simply, Ayleid ruins.. well they are all abandoned and doom hobos took the property.

The Low budget owner sent golden thugs to remove the hungry doom hobos and their spider.

post-97538-0-59004500-1375791866_thumb.jpg

The defenders are related to ayleid in COTN. so it wasn't coincidence if they wore golden daedric attire being ayleid remant themselves. Emily realize none of them are well developed and poorly planned on this project so far. (*sigh)

Guest Leonardo W

Monster-girl Coc

Hall of Fame of the best mods

And that brings me back the fun in playing Oblivion

Congratulations, Emily
:heart:

attachicon.gifdryzt.jpg

You might bump to the lesser version of this girl from time to time, She was one of the inspiration when emily was a mere player like you all. The ayleid ruin defender, the last remnant and ayleid preserver. Thus the doom elves faction was made to extend her game play challenge further.

I really like the look of this one, it really shines with with Angelic beauty.

I got bug report when I slave the hive queen

her model become the succubus model and won't go back

and in the tunnel when Isave the girl was parasitism the rebirth mob won't spawn on the right place

some time they will fallout to the tunnel or just gone...

You probably noticed that all doom elves in ayleid lair and Goblin Lair are incapable to produce and regenerate magicka. They absorb incoming spell and turn it into raw magicka instead, the story is that all doom elves are plundering the ayleid heritage and magic well to survive some spider curse that killing them or turning them into the drider.

Doom elves gets magicka from potions, herbs, divine prayer, ayleid well, and other minor restorative media. While The light version gets magicka streaming all over them. both elves are actually expanded saga between chocolate elves race vs Cute elves race. Whichever side win doesn't really matter - It's north and south american football.

Put it simply, Ayleid ruins.. well they are all abandoned and doom hobos took the property.

The Low budget owner sent golden thugs to remove the hungry doom hobos and their spider.

The defenders are related to ayleid in COTN. so it wasn't coincidence if they got golden daedric attire being ayleid remant themselves. Emily realize none of them are well developed and poorly planned on this project so far. (*sigh)

Interesting concepts D:

I got bug report when I slave the hive queen

her model become the succubus model and won't go back

and in the tunnel when Isave the girl was parasitism the rebirth mob won't spawn on the right place

some time they will fallout to the tunnel or just gone...

You don't enslave monster girl. The lover slavery mechanism automatically strip all armor and weapon (except clothing) in NPC inventory. Some monstergirl anatomy are "Armors". Though some critical anatomy are 'clothing' to prevent crashing if they are accidentally removed by other overhaul script and other condition. (Spider Daedra and Centaurs are notorious of causing CTD if their lower body switched into anything other than spider or horse. anything below the belt will stretch to infinity and beyond.)

The tentacle dungeon are build on 3D Z axis 1800.000 Height instead of 0000.000 from Ground. Yes naturally they fall outside the cell, it's Emily Noob mistake.

BLADE DANCER

post-97538-0-62746300-1375845397_thumb.jpg

Blade dancer are the lineage of light, They fight like Falcon with sheer beauty and graceful agility. The dancer use hidden weapons covered beneath their winged sleeves. Threw Diamond dust to blind their foe and perform dance of death to awe their foes in combat.  They literaly glitter with diamond Dust visualization, Don't know how they get used with their own cosmetic. But emily sure diamond fillings are expensive.

SENTINEL

post-97538-0-33706600-1375846153_thumb.jpg

Some Classic High Elven Sentinel & your typical Unicorn cock sucker. Sentinel unleash ferocious tiger to eat some orc and Dark elves cousin. While shooting them with volley of tarnished golden arrow.

My game crashes when i use the pandora spell to summon anything else than the the centauresses or the tentacle, also I noticed that the girl in the wretchling cocoon is missing the texture of her hair. Does the mod requires anything else to be installed, like the chocolate elves race?

My game crashes when i use the pandora spell to summon anything else than the the centauresses or the tentacle, also I noticed that the girl in the wretchling cocoon is missing the texture of her hair. Does the mod requires anything else to be installed, like the chocolate elves race?

That means the naga and medusa are buggy.

Here their skeleton and animation files on the attachment.

medusa naga fix.rar

Hey Emily!

Can you name the wings from the ZEPHYR and where they come from? I'd love to have those in my normal game! ^_~

May one day try this mod, but I have always got too many CTDs while playing large mods (having trouble now and then with CLS too), so I may only watch and like from here. Bethesda just can't make a stable game for their life! :(

Those are are rips from Aion Online's wings.

It's fun to play oblivion with the current monstergirl mod. Been playing from the beginning until level.3 as a merchant for 3 hours and half. Emily is so proud with her serpent naga spitting her acid venom, it leaves quite an impression as the endurance and weapon health took acid damage. Who knows the common cure for their poison is a mud crab meat.

Gotta lay off the modding now for a bit. What's the point of modding if emily don't play it herself, right?

hello, sorry but in my game

There are pink squares on angels' wings in church in IC Temple

Is this normal?

That must be a missing Brilliance Effectshader particles.

Thanks for reporting.

Download your fix below.

Emily I'm enjoying your mod immensely. If you'd like any unique animations made, feel free to request your heart out

Emily needs to know exactly how can you help Monstergirl project with 'unique animations' mentioned?

missinf effectshader.rar

Hello all,

you'll say i'm probably stupid ^^ but i don't understand something with monstergirl.

Is it done to add a lot of new ennemies, to have a monster girl hero (i never find how make my hero a monster ingame if its the goal ^^), or perhaps the both.

Thank by advance,

sebbigor

Guest Leonardo W
Wow

Thank you Emily, the fix solved my problem

__

I joined the faction DarkBrotherwood and angels attacked me

I could not resist and shot Estrus in all

Oh my God

I think I will not to heaven...

:angel: