Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

I thought if you enable ipresentinterval in the skyrimprefs.ini you enable vsync in game? Whats the point in enabling vsync in game and in the enb settings?

Read it from the ENBseries forum...this straight from Boris.

"If vsync enabled in the enblocal.ini, then it enabled only if enabled in skyrimprefs.ini."

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2493&sid=412e9e26f8c6bb35b5563429372b3dff&start=20

Thanks for clarification.

Ah, I see.  I'm using the Victoria's High Heel Walk Walk Animation BBBB (seen here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25070/?) if that helps you in any way.  Is it possible to adjust the physics within the HDT plugin itself?  I'm assuming is possible that would require knowledge of .xml, which I have none.  Also, I don't know if this is of any assistance, but if I disable and remove the plugin in completely butt-jiggle returns, but I reckon that's because HDT overrides the physics of the original animation...?

Yes, the butt and breast jiggle of those animations will play alongside the HDT Physics, assuming that you have the "skeleton_female.hkx" still active. If you rename or delete that file, the BBBB animations will still run, but HDT Physics will take over the breast and butt movements. You can try out either method and find out which looks better for you. I'm assuming that the butt animations are being cancelled out by the movement of the HDT calculations since they could be moving opposite of each other and will visually look stale.

If you look around on this thread, you might be able to find some preset .xml files others have made to play around with, just make sure to back up your default files in case you want to revert back.

hmm. i had butt jiggle working but after i added HDT ext, jiggle when walking stopped and i only got the idle jiggle. did not remove my hkx

Ah, I see.  I'm using the Victoria's High Heel Walk Walk Animation BBBB (seen here:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25070/?) if that helps you in any way.  Is it possible to adjust the physics within the HDT plugin itself?  I'm assuming is possible that would require knowledge of .xml, which I have none.  Also, I don't know if this is of any assistance, but if I disable and remove the plugin in completely butt-jiggle returns, but I reckon that's because HDT overrides the physics of the original animation...?

Yes, the butt and breast jiggle of those animations will play alongside the HDT Physics, assuming that you have the "skeleton_female.hkx" still active. If you rename or delete that file, the BBBB animations will still run, but HDT Physics will take over the breast and butt movements. You can try out either method and find out which looks better for you. I'm assuming that the butt animations are being cancelled out by the movement of the HDT calculations since they could be moving opposite of each other and will visually look stale.

If you look around on this thread, you might be able to find some preset .xml files others have made to play around with, just make sure to back up your default files in case you want to revert back.

hmm. i had butt jiggle working but after i added HDT ext, jiggle when walking stopped and i only got the idle jiggle. did not remove my hkx

That's how it will be commonly seen--the jiggle while walking will be hard to see, if it is visible at all. Again, results may vary based on everything you have so keep that in mind. I assume since the Butt and PreButt nodes are affected by the plugin, it might end up cancelling out the butt jiggle animation because they may be moving in opposing directions from the keyed animation.

That's how it will be commonly seen--the jiggle while walking will be hard to see, if it is visible at all. Again, results may vary based on everything you have so keep that in mind. I assume since the Butt and PreButt nodes are affected by the plugin, it might end up cancelling out the butt jiggle animation because they may be moving in opposing directions from the keyed animation.

Do you use HDT with the female_skeleton.hkx removed?

Do you use HDT with the female_skeleton.hkx removed?

No, I still have the skeleton_female.hkx and I have noticed the less butt jiggle during walking animations, especially compared to the jiggle in HDT Physics v07-22.

Here is the latest version of HDTPhysX-Havok Ponytail hair

changes:

- Front hair strand is not static anymore 

- dual xml for main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif 

- main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif is now a different two part that inseparable. (you couldn't make it as wig except if you edit it with nifskope)

- Hair will be less "shaky" since I add more kilograms to its weight

- I got less performance hits (delta time) with this one, the prev version need to load xml three times of 2 try before it fully loaded. This two xml only once for 2 try

Ponytail for HDTphyscis extension.7z

NOTE: Not working with the latest version so here a link for the archive that at least works (HDT xml for the breast not included)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unof-rls-v9-28-minor-v11-8-see-minor-rls-links-for-info-xp32-hair-physics-upd-in-op/page-54?do=findComment&comment=564370

Hope to see some demo with it

changes:

- main hair *.nif and hairline *.nif is now a different two part that inseparable. (you couldn't make it as wig except if you edit it with nifskope)

- I got less performance hits (delta time) with this one, the prev version need to load xml three times of 2 try before it fully loaded. This two xml only once for 2 try

attachicon.gifPonytail for HDTphyscis extension.7z

Testing it out.

P.S.

I love your new avatar :) ♥♥♥ Kurisu ! ♥♥♥

changes:

Testing thorugh it, the main hair part (pony tail part) is much better weighted and reacts in a much more fluidly, natural manner than the other versions.

Although, the front hair strand is working, kind of, as it does clip into the head quite a bit. It literally falls in and out of the head. The front hair strand also has a part that seems to be rotating?? fixed around the right temple of the head mesh. I don't know what exactly but that what it looked like.

changes:

nice this version makes everything so realistic gj

i didn't realize i needed to update my skeleton for the v11-2 version, since the skeleton had been working without issues for the v9-28 version. latest hair physics look great! only time hair goes crazy is when walking up steep hill/mountain backwards with tbbp walk animation, but that may be due more to the jerkiness of the animation under those circumstances.  running animation up the same slope is better by comparison.

i didn't realize i needed to update my skeleton for the v11-2 version, since the skeleton had been working without issues for the v9-28 version. latest hair physics look great! only time hair goes crazy is when walking up steep hill/mountain backwards with tbbp walk animation, but that may be due more to the jerkiness of the animation under those circumstances.  running animation up the same slope is better by comparison.

True, if the animation is made with to much movement or non fluent one it might happen to crazy. Why? because the hair is using ragdoll that apply the physics term for inertia and kinetics. 

e.g, when you run left try to suddenly run right. Skyrim doesn't have a proper turning motions for this kind of thing and as result our character instantly swap her face to other with super fast turn which also affect rigid body that I put for the hair. Imagine if a car have acceleration that it could reach 100km/h with just 0.02 sec and this apply to the bone that I put for the hair. Result=things go crazy. Good thing I put damper value at max for it

you obviously didnt read the logs...

that aplication is a master piece! it checks all possible negative events after it removed the files.

and it advises you what to do next, if its safe to reboot or not after it removed all AMD related references and files.

Edit: have you been able to boot in safe mode?

I'm not the kind of people just DL use a program wihtout read the "readme" file...

Hopefully, I can restored my computer before I used this program.

I'll retry this Atiman Uninstaller after. :D

Anyways, the 11.02 and the last version of HDT Ponytail works perfect for now !

I made a quick video using the last version of HDT Ponytail and hdtPhysicsExtensions.

Works pretty well for me.

:o OMG !  :o

The hair movements look soooooo cool ! B)

Your game looks fantastic ! Much better than mine !

Would you mind telling us which skeleton, body replacer and idle animation you are using ? Or the whole load order list if you can, a picture is better than 1,000 words !

I'd like to try them on my PC to see the difference !

Thanks !

changes:

Added to the 2nd OP. If you're going to insist on doing this fine work, you may consider version numbers. even if just v1, v2, v3, so we can keep track of it. 

And oh btw . . . the acronym is HPHPH (lolol)

I made a quick video using the last version of HDT Ponytail and hdtPhysicsExtensions.

Added this vid to the 2nd op.

:o OMG !  :o

The hair movements look soooooo cool ! B)

Your game looks fantastic ! Much better than mine !

Would you mind telling us which skeleton, body replacer and idle animation you are using ? Or the whole load order list if you can, a picture is better than 1,000 words !

I'd like to try them on my PC to see the difference !

Thanks !

Hi

Agree with the above..amazing

Off topic which idle animation are you using in the start of the video? share?

@monsto

Oh for the latest files, it would be version 1.00 coz it finished product for now. I plan to make another hair from SG hair, and hellosanta gave permission for that

Now, I'm in other project that using Momiji miko suit by JackGa. How well actually I could make physics with The sleeves and hakama. Finish rigging its mesh, now on ragdoll stages.

In other notes, I also would like to ask if could have this url http://pan.baidu.com/s/1GGgvB#dir/path=%2FhdtPhysicsExtensions linked to new mod pages in nexus... Some of new plan for SG hair by hellosanta. I don't plan to upload the file (hdt plugin dll) since I'm not the one who made it and I can't maintain it even if with permission. So at least I want help some people that don't know where to download. It will be bad if one of nexusmoderatard googling "HDT" as keywords and linked to this site. 

@iggypop1

@dje34

The body remplacer is CBBE customized with BodySlide ++.  But the body is come from the armor (I forget the name).

SG Female Textures Renewal for skin texture.

Iddle animation (Number 1).

Skeleton by XP32.

Walking animation.

My load order :

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Xvision Children.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Xvision Children - Complete.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Serana.esp
AOS.esp
RemoveAmbientInteriorFog.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
Real Clouds.esp
Footprints.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
BBP_ArmorPack.esp
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
DF_T4.esp
DF_T6.esp
df_t10.esp
df_t11.esp
DF_T16.esp
DF_T18.esp
df_t18_b.esp
DF_T19.esp
DF_T20.esp
DF_T21.esp
DF_T22.esp
DF_T25_B.esp
DF_T33.esp
DF_T34.esp
DF_T35.esp
DF_T41.esp
DF_T45.esp
Merged_armors_II.esp
NewHeelsAutumn.esp
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
DonMichHeels.esp
DonMichHeelsstock.esp
Elewin Pumps.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
TERAArmors.esp
ts_fetishpantyhoseoutfits.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
TS_SlickArmour.esp
TS_ECatsuit&Ballet.esp
Merged_armors.esp
Rubber_Suit.esp
UltraVision.esp
vindictusblackleather.esp
ERSO 02 - Enhanced Fauna and Monsters for Skyrim.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
OBIS.esp
OBISDB.esp
armored-horses.esp
Headtracking.esp
Skyrim bigger trees.esp
Grass On Steroids.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
AOS_EBT Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
AOS_COT-DG Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
StayPretty.esp
BFSEffects.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
BetterMagic_FULL.esp
10XCarryWeight.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
numenume femalebrows MARO.esp
SGHairPack02.esp
SGHairPack01.esp
SGHairPack04.esp
SGHairPack03.esp
SGHairPack05.esp
SGHairPack06.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
NPC_Overhaul_1_3_.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Height Adjusted Races with True Giants.esp
TTYM - Think to Yourself Messages.esp
Purewaters.esp
PurewatersDG.esp
PurewatersDB.esp
AOS_WetandCold Patch.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

And ENB is Project ENB.

I can make other videos with the next releases.

Guest Jenova23

Does anyone know where I can find the most up to date bounciest hdt version I remember people use to edit the values but I am not sure if they are up to date anymore.

Archived